Search:

SIYE Time:11:28 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Secret Garden
By Fenno2011

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fluff, Humor, Tragedy
Warnings: Death
Rating: PG
Reviews: 0
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Ron and Hermione hook up before the Last Battle, how will they tell Harry? Who will die? And why the heck is Malfoy stalking Ginny?
Hitcount: Story Total: 2372







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Hermione woke to the sound of her parents shuffling around. She took a big black sharpie and marked out a day on her calendar.

“Two more days until I see Ron again."

Wait, was Hermione Granger counting down the days until she would see Ronald Weasley, her best friend?

Trying to clear her mind she went downstairs to a breakfast of toast, eggs, and waffles.
An owl was soaring near the window. She saw it was Pigwideon, and her stomach did a flip, as the owl twittered madly trying to give her the letter.

After a struggle, in which Pig knocked over her orange juice, she finally got the letter off the owl’s leg and ripped it open. Here is what it said:

Dear 'Mione,
My parents would like for you to come a day earlier than we expected. We will be coming to get you at 4 PM tomorrow. Please make sure your fire isn't electric.
Ron
She could have jumped for joy, but decided to smoothly say, "Mum, Dad, Is it O.K. if I leave for the Weasly's tomorrow?"

"Sure, sweetie," said her mother.

Hermione replies:
Ron,
Sure I will come early. Have you finished your homework yet??
Hermione


Smiling in spite of herself, she ran up the stairs and put Ron’s newest letter with all the other letters Ron had given her. She took down her calendar and got packed, so she would be ready to go.
*****************
The next morning she woke early, or so she thought. Hermione took her cutest pink tank top and jeans and made sure she had everything ready to go. She looked at the clock and it read:

3:30pm

Hermione screamed, and rushed to brush her teeth and comb out her hair. After dragging her suitcase down the stairs, she decided to wait on the steps for Ron to come.

Hermione looked at her watch. Ron was supposed to be here a minute ago! She started freaking out.

"What if he had to go pick up some other girl...." thought Hermione.

As to an answer to her thoughts Ronald Weasley popped into the fire, smiling with that lopsided smile and his blue eyes twinkling more than ever.

Hermione smiled and headed towards Ron.

"Ron, this is my Mum, and this is my Dad."

"Hello it is err...very nice to meet you," said Ron, shaking Mr. Granger’s hand.

After putting Ron, Hermione, and Hermione’s luggage in the emerald green flames, Ron grabbed some Floo Powder and shouted clearly:

"THE BURROW!"

Falling out of the fire, she felt something catch her. She turned and saw Ron holding her up. He smiled that lopsided grin, and she stood up.

"Where is everyone?" questioned Hermione.

"I guess they left without us," shrugged Ron.

"Left for where?” asked Hermione.

"The Joke Shop," said Ron, sitting down.

"Oh...well...erm," mumbled Hermione, not sure what to do.

Ron knew he had made them leave on purpose, because if he didn't he wouldn't have any time alone with Hermione

Not sure what to do with the house empty, Hermione decided to sit down. Before she could make herself comfortable, Ron asked her if she fancied a walk.

"Sure I guess Ron," answered Hermione.

Out in the garden Ron took her hand, and told her to sit down.

"Hermione.....I have...erm....always...."

Looking concerned, she worriedly said, "Ron what is it?"

“Never mind," said Ron.

"Oh, Ron please you never tell me anything about you/"

Those big brown eyes bore right into him, and finally he gave in, "All right I'll tell you. But DON'T laugh."

“I promise,” she said.


"O.K., Hermione, I have always wanted to say this...err....ummm....err."

"Ron spit it out," yelled Hermione.

"....I love you," whispered Ron.

Hermione went into shocked silence.

"Obviously you have feelings for Krum...." Ron said, and started to stand up and walk away.

"Ron wait!" yelled Hermione.

She smiled and said, "I feel the same way about you too, and how many times do I have to tell you Krum is just my friend. I was just pretending going out with him, so you would get jealous."

Ron wanting to scream, "Ah, ha, I KNEW IT!" but decided to keep his mouth shut, for the sake of both of them.

Then Ron started coming towards Hermione, and they kissed softly at first, then they did it again with more passion.

"I think that was the best thing I have ever done."

"Me too, Ronald."

They started to walk further into the gardens and Hermione said "Also Ronald,"

"Yes?"

"If you don't do that at least two times a day, I swear I will kill you."

Ron laughed, and kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Oh, and also, Hermione, if you would mind...er..would...you...."

"Yes, Ron, I will be your girlfriend."

They kissed one more time before continuing on.

Hermione and Ron made there way further into the garden, stopping to kiss passionately, or to talk about each other's past, lies, and rows. The couple thought no one knew about their relationship yet, but during their kissing, a pair of emerald green eyes peeped through the kitchen window.

"Took them long enough," he said sarcastically, and for his friends comfort decided to go back to the Order for a few hours, and let the new couple be alone for a while, and to be out of the way when they start arguing again. Besides who said just because they are a couple now, doesn't mean they won't stop having arguments later.

Harry took one last look at his friends before heading back to the Grimmuald Place.

They were all wondering what to say to each other when they would both meet up a few hours later.
***************
Remember to R&R. Next chapter will be going back to school and telling each other about making out or something like that.
Reviews 0
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear