Search:

SIYE Time:11:21 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Vivo Locco Revamped
By Skooter

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Rating: PG
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

AU The summer before their seventh year Ginny decides that a simple relationship isn't enough for Hermione and Ron. Chaos soon follows but not with the target couple. As their romance develops, Ginny's life begins to fall apart.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2570







ChapterPrinter


A/N: Okay, so I started this story a LONG time ago, probably about two or three years. I almost completely forgot about it, until my friend Animagus read it and said she liked it. When I read back through it I found that it was lacking several things, including a good writer. So I decided to start all over again, hence the title. You can find the original story on Fanfiction.net, but I wouldn't suggest you read it. Just stick with this one, unless you would like to compare the before and after. :D Don't forget to review!


Ginny sighed and rolled over to stare at the owl that was tapping on her window. She stretched and pushed herself off her bed. She meandered over to the window and struggled to open it. She hated to open this window, because it was so hard to get open, but she pulled on it anyways.

The owl flew in as the window crept open, and Ginny approached it. The bird was magnificent, with long, sleek, feathers, and a huge beak. It reminded her of Snape, only handsome. She giggled and removed the parchment from the bird’s long leg. Her eyes widened as she read over it two or three times quickly. Hermione was coming early. She crumpled up the note and headed for her door. She collided with Ron as she entered the hall.

“Ow.” She fell to the floor with a thud.

“Oh, sorry, Gin.” Ginny rubbed her head and glared at her older brother as he held out his hand to help her.

“Yeah, sure you are.” She turned to walk away from him, but he stopped her before she could make it very far. “Wait. Was that Hermione’s owl that I saw?” He let go of her arm as she whipped around to face him. She should have known that he would have seen it. He was in love with Hermione, he just didn’t know it quite yet. She smiled and decided that maybe she would have to give him a little push in that direction.

“Even if it was, why would you care?” She smirked as Ron turned bright red.

“I… wouldn’t…” He said, turning his face away from her. They sat in silence for a few minutes, until Ginny tried to leave again. “What did she say?” She had his complete attention as she thought about it.

“Well. She said that her plans had changed a bit and that she had to come here early. That was all.” Panic rose on Ron’s face. “How early?” he said, wringing his hands tightly.

“Umm, let me think.” She loved watching him squirm, especially when it involved Hermione. “I believe that she said this afternoon. Around four o‘clock.” She watched Ron come to life as he realized what she said.

“Five hours? Oh my god, I have to get ready!” He ran up the stairs to his room and slammed the door behind him. Ginny wiped a tear from her eye and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Hermione walked up to the familiar house and sighed. She was so relieved to be back. Her studies had taken a toll on her this year and she needed a break. She knew that she would get a break here, with Ron and Harry.
The door opened and the Weasley clan poured out onto the green grass. She laughed as the twins set off dung bombs behind Ginny.

“Welcome!” They screamed as Ginny took off in hot pursuit of them. Hermione walked up to Mrs. Weasley and embraced her.

“It’s so good to see you, dear.” Mrs. Weasley pulled away from her looked her over. “All in one piece, and looking absolutely wonderful.” Hermione blushed and removed a stray hair from her face.

“It feels great to be back.” She said, glancing around to see that Ginny had disappeared and Fred and George were hiding in a near by tree. She giggled and turned back to the rest of the family. Ron was standing just outside the door and was looking nervous about something. She approached him and took his hand.

“Hi, Ron.” She ducked her head and blushed as Fred and George started cat calling.

“Hey, ‘Mione.” Ron said, blushing. He entered the house, pulling her along behind him. Ron led her to the couch and sat down. Hermione jumped up as Ginny plunged down the stairs.

“Hermione!” She gasped and nearly tackled her friend to the ground.

“Oh, Ginny. I have so much to tell you.” Hermione said, then pulled away to pick up her bag. “Am I staying in your room again?” Ginny nodded and headed for the staircase.

“The only problem is that Ron took the spare bed from the closet to his room. I was going to bring the one from the attic down, but we don’t have much time today. I was planning on doing it tomorrow…” She glanced over at Ron. He rolled his eyes and gave an exasperated sigh.

“I’ll move it down from my room, but only if you’ll bring the other one down for Harry tomorrow. Deal?” He held out his hand and Ginny took it quickly.

“Deal.” Hermione grabbed her bag and followed Ginny up the stairs to her room. She walked through the open door and looked in amazement.

“You’ve redecorated.” Ginny grinned. She touched the dark green walls and smiled.

“Actually all that I did was move the furniture around and paint the wall. Maybe added a few plants here and there.” Hermione walked into the middle of the room and circled. She was blown away. There were flowers in full bloom every where and plants scattered around the room. “It’s amazing. How did you do it?” She questioned Ginny.

“Well, I had mom help me with a bit of the plants, but she told me that if I wanted to do it I had to do it myself. So I went and got some paint with dad and painted the walls.” She was as proud as a peacock by the time that Ron brought the bed down. He pushed it into the room and rubbed his eyes.

“I just can’t get used to it being so dark in here. I’ll always remember your room being bright pink with elephants across the top of the walls, this,” he chided, “just isn’t what I’ll remember.” he smiled and exited the room. Ginny tried to act nonchalantly about it, but Hermione wouldn’t let sleeping dogs lie.

“I think that I shall remember it for forever.” She unfolded the bed and fixed the sheets. “In fact I would choose this over pink elephants any day.” She said, smiling. Ginny picked up the bag and took it over to it’s owner. She dropped it next to the bed and rubbed her arm.

“Good grief. What do you have in there? It weighs a ton.” Hermione laughed and moved it on top of the bed.

“The usual stuff. You know all of my homework,” she unzipped the bag and began to pile everything on the bed, “books, clothes, that kind of stuff. You know?” Ginny smiled and helped her take more stuff out.

“Yeah, I know.” There was a silence as the Ginny moved across the room and sat down on her own bed. She searched for a topic in her head. “So. Uh. You said that you had a lot to tell me? What was it?” She watched as Hermione froze. She turned around and sighed.

“Well, you know how I told you that Viktor and I had been owling each other a lot?” Ginny smiled. She remembered all the exciting owls that she got from Hermione about her love life. She wished that she was half as lucky as Hermione when it came to boys. Ginny had no such luck. Ginny nodded and waited for her to move on.

“Well, he asked me to marry him after I graduated.” Ginny’s jaw dropped and she stared at Hermione.

“He what?” Ginny just couldn’t believe it.

“He asked me to marry him after I graduate.” Hermione said, no emotion in her face.

“You don’t graduate… oh my god. You graduate this year.” the bushy haired girl nodded solemnly. “What did you say to him?” Hermione walked over to the bed and sat down next to Ginny. She took her hand and held it between both of hers.

“I told him no.” Ginny’s face lightened like a feather in seconds. “I told him that I didn’t see him that way and that I didn’t want to get tied down yet. I’m barely seventeen this year. I can’t make that kind of life decision yet.” Hermione was up on her feet and arguing with herself, just like she had done many times before. “You see, I don’t want to be tied down quite yet. There are places to go and people to see. I want to go see the world, for Christ’s sake. Viktor doesn’t want to go anywhere. He wants to stay in Bulgaria. Bulgaria.” Ginny stopped her from wearing a hole in the wood floor.

“Hermione, calm down.” Hermione took a deep breathe and blew her bangs off of her forehead.

“Okay. Okay.” Ginny sat back down and smiled.

“What else is there?” Hermione looked perplexed.

“What do you mean?” She plopped down on the bed beside Ginny and searched her face for an answer.

“Well, I thought that you liked Viktor. He wasn’t that bad. He would travel the world with you. He adores you. You know that. What else is there besides all that stuff? I thought you wanted to share you life with somebody. What’s with the change of heart?” Ginny’s eyes softened and her forehead was contracted with worry.

“I do like Viktor, and I guess I could have married him and shared my life with him, but there’s just one thing that’s holding me back.” Hermione’s body relaxed and she sighed.

“Well, then what’s the one thing?” Ginny’s face was blank, as Hermione‘s brow began to wrinkle.

“It’s Ron.” Ginny wasn’t as shocked as Hermione expected her to be. Ginny’s mouth had formed a small ‘o’ of understanding. “You don’t seem very surprised.” Ginny’s mouth quickly changed to a grin.

“I have my reasons.” Ginny stood up and exited the room before Hermione could question her further.

Hermione got up and ran after Ginny. She could see Ginny at the bottom of the stairs as she started to stumble down them. As she got to the bottom of the staircase Hermione could smell the aroma of dinner in the air. She turned the corner and entered the dining room.

Almost every seat around the table were occupied. She found an empty chair between Fred and Ginny.

“Oh, good. I was just about to send the boys up after you two.” Mrs. Weasley said, as she placed fresh baked rolls on the table.

“Mm. They look wonderful.” Ginny reached for one as everyone else rushed to get food. Hermione reached for a roll and ended up with a plate full of vegetables, pot roast, and other various foods that had been prepared.

“There you go, ‘Mione.” Ron smiled as she looked up at him and took the plate. Ginny watched as Hermione smiled back and thanked him. She ate her food faster than usual, while she was brainstorming. She had to come up with a plan to get those two together. That was her mission. Mission Impossible.

“Daddy, can I be excused?” The mischievous grin didn’t show up on her face, but Hermione knew that she had to be up to something. She had always been one of the last ones at the table every time Hermione had eaten dinner with them.

“Honey,” Mr. Weasley swallowed the food in his mouth before going on, “dinner’s not even half over. Some of us have barely begun eating.”

Ginny nodded in agreement, but still went on. “Daddy, I’m not feeling very well. I think I might try to go to bed a little early tonight.” Her eyes had begun to water and her bottom lip protruded just slightly.

“Okay, I guess you can go.” Ginny thanked him and rushed from the table. Hermione was left in confusion. What was she up to? She had seen the glint in her eyes, but didn’t think anything of it until now. Hermione thought about it as she finished her dinner.

After a quick talk with Ron and Mr. Weasley about a muggle computer, Hermione returned to Ginny’s room to get ready for bed. She opened the door and cringed as it squeaked open, thensurveying the room she noted that Ginny was already asleep. She made sure to be extra quiet as she left the room to brush her teeth and when she came back. The door closed behind her and made her way over to the bed next to the wide window.

Before slipping into the bed, she changed into her nightgown. She laid there for a while, just staring at the ceiling, then ended up tossing and turning for a while. As she turned over on her side something caught her eye.Hermione sat up and pulled the curtains open. She watched as Ron sat at his writing desk next in front of the window above her. He was shirtless and very focused on the parchment in front of him. She blushed as her thoughts began to stray. He was awfully cute. Mentally, she slapped herself and closed the curtains tight. She laid down on her back and closed her eyes.

Ginny could barely keep her laughter inside. She had heard Hermione come back in and had watched as she opened the curtains. Ginny knew exactly what was going on. It was Ron’s ritual. Every night before he went to bed he wrote in his diary and owled Harry, not to mention the fact that his pajamas were made up of boxers. She smiled and knew that her plan was going to work perfectly. Just perfectly.

Please Review!
Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear