Search:

SIYE Time:19:54 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and a Kind of Magic
By Darth Maul 214

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fluff
Warnings: Death, Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 8
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

After the events of OotP, Harry, still mourning the loss of Sirius, focuses on preparing for the inevitable. Dumbledore brings several special tutors for Harry and his friends.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2869







ChapterPrinter


Harry Potter and a Kind of Magic

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all associated characters belong to J.K. Rowling. Jason Blood, a.k.a. Etrigan, the Demon, belongs to the estate of the late Jack “King” Kirby and DC Comics. Margali Szardos, Stephan Szardos, Jemaine Szardos, Kurt Wagner, Agatha Harkness, Wanda Maximoff, and Pietro Maximoff belong to Marvel Comics. Cassandra, Methos, Amanda, and Duncan MacLeod belong to Panzer/Davis productions. No infringement intended.

Summary: After the events of OotP, Harry, still mourning the loss of Sirius, focuses on preparing for the inevitable. Dumbledore brings several special tutors for Harry and his friends.

Pairings: H/G, R/Hr, Neville/Luna, Jemaine/Kurt, Wanda/Draco, Duncan/Amanda, Methos/Cassandra, Margali/Snape, Bill/Fleur, Albus/Minerva, F/An, Ge/KB, Percy/Penny, Remus/Tonks, Bella/Tom, and Jason/Narcissa(possible).


Prologue


A lbus Dumbledore sat at his desk, as the gargoyle guarding his office was heard moving to the side, permitting the entrance of his friend and Deputy Headmistress, Minerva McGonagall, leading two women and a man.

The man stood about six foot, sporting jet-black hair with blood-red stripes on the sides. The most unusual thing about him was that his eyes looked far older than his apparent age of the mid-thirties. The two women were as different as could be. One was obviously of Southern Eastern European decent, due to her almost olive skin tone, dark hair and eyes. The other looked even more aged than Dumbledore. Her posture was slightly hunched over from using a gnarled cane. All three visitors radiated power and knowledge.

The man walked up to Dumbledore and laughingly exclaimed,”It’s good to see you again, Old Man.” Minerva was shocked at the utter disrespect and tactlessness of the young man.

Albus laughed, replying, “If I’m an old man, you must be ancient, old friend. You knew Merlin and Arthur Pendragon personally, Jason.”

Minerva and the younger woman stared in shock. The old woman smiled, for she knew who Jason was and could be.

“Minerva, allow me to introduce some old friends of mine. The man I was making jokes with is Jason Blood. The young woman is Margali Szardos. Lastly, we have Agatha Harkness, leader of the New Salem colony in America. I’ve called all of you here to ask you to teach and become mentors to a select group of students.”

“How many students, Albus?” asked Jason, intrigued.

“At least six. They are Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.”

“You want us to teach the Boy-Who-Lived, Albus. Surely, he can learn all he needs from you and your staff?”

“He can’t, Jason. He would not be able to use his wand against Tom Riddle. Their cores are both from Fawkes. He needs to learn alternate ways to fight. Ways that the three of you can teach him. Jason, you were a member of Arthur’s Round Table. Etrigan and yourself have forgotten more magic than even I know. You are also a master swordsman. Margali, your knowledge of mysticism and Romany magics would be beneficial as well. Agatha, your mastery of wandless magic surpasses even my own. Is there anyone else you would recommend?”

“Albus, I’d like to try to contact an old acquaintance of mine, Cassandra. She is an immortal of about 3000 years. Last I heard, she was in Seattle with a small group of immortals. She is a master of a technique similar to the imperious curse. She calls it Voice.”

“If it’s possible, Jason.”

“I must bring my children and my foster son with me. They still need to complete their education. My foster son has a physical mutation. He looks slightly demonic. Will he be accepted here without much difficulty, or would I need to cast Glammers?” asked Margali.

“Margali, would you like them to be sorted as regular students to broaden their education?”

“Thank you Albus.”

“Albus, I took on a student a few weeks ago. I need her to come with me as well. She is not a witch, but a mutant, whose abilities manifest like wandless magic. In addition, she can alter the laws of probability.”

“The offer I made Margali also applies to your student, Agatha.”

Minerva escorted the three new staff members out. A few minutes later a young man, with the hood of his cloak over his head, entered.

“Sir, the vote for no confidence went through. Fudge is no longer minister. The Wizengammot votes for Minister tonight. The candidates are Amelia Bones, yourself, and my father. I’m glad to finally be able to tell my family the truth. I missed them.”

“I’m sorry that you had to become a pariah in your own family for the Order to have a spy near Cornelius. Thank you for all you’ve done, Percy.”
Reviews 8
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear