Search:

SIYE Time:2:17 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


August
By NowImYourDaisy

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 19
Summary: August sipped away like a bottle of wine... Ginny Weasley finds a sweet, summer love in the month before she leaves for school her seventh year. Prequel story to Nothing Like a Holiday Spell.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7094; Chapter Total: 1216







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry's touch was igniting something within her: a desire to touch him, as well as her natural competitive spark that had led her down many rabbit holes throughout her life. Turnabout is fair play, Ginny thought wickedly as Harry's hand trailed up and down her thigh beneath the table.

She had to be kind and return the favour, Ginny decided. She avidly participated in discussion around the dinner table as she allowed her hand to caress Harry's thigh in return. Beside her, she felt him tense as her hand moved upward, before she gave a soft squeeze and trailed her hand back down his thigh before leaving him alone.

"What's that, Harry?" she asked him.

"Er," Harry stuttered. His face was red, and his green eyes were dark behind his glasses. Merlin, she thought as she took him in, she couldn't wait to kiss him again later when no one was around. She couldn't wait to get him alone–was imagining in her mind's eye dragging him from the table right now, even, and kissing him blind.

She'd have to wait patiently; she had learned to wait well, being the youngest child, but she was feeling rather petulant about it right now. Never mind the fact that it was her own birthday party holding her back from him.

Harry's hand stayed away from her for the rest of the meal, so Ginny behaved herself as well. After they were done eating her birthday meal, her mum brought out cake and jelly and ice cream, which had always been Ginny's favourite dessert, for her birthday.

She was stuffed by the time it was all done, and then it was time for her to open her birthday presents.

"Oh, dear, please open the gift from your father and I first," her mum said, levitating a small box wrapped in paper with moving quaffles and snitches on it.

As it came to sit in front of her, Ginny glanced at her parents, sure that her mum was about to pull out the camera. And out it came. Ginny made sure her dad was ready with it before she began to tear the paper apart, finding a wooden box beneath the paper. She lifted the lid, and inside sat a beautiful, gleaming timepiece on a golden chain.

"It's so beautiful," Ginny told her parents, chest tightening. "Thank you!"

It had to have cost a fortune for them to purchase such a beautiful watch. She would treasure it always, she decided.

"We thought we'd get it on a chain so you could keep it in your bag or pockets," Ginny's mum explained. "You know how wristwatches for witches go in and out of style."

Ginny nodded, smiling from ear to ear, running her fingers along the gleaming metal. "Thanks, Mum and Dad."

"You're welcome, Ginny-girl," her dad told her. "Just remember, now you never have an excuse for being late."

They all laughed–it had become a bit of a running joke over the years that all Weasleys were always late, and Ginny had proved to be no exception.

"We'll see," said Ginny, grinning.

Another gift was levitated to Ginny. "This is from Fleur and I," Bill told her. She could tell that Bill had wrapped it by the way it looked. Bill was good at many things, but wrapping gifts was sadly not one of them. There were large amounts of tape on the package, as well as seemingly random strips of wrapping paper taped in spots that must have torn in the struggle or had just not reached far enough.

"Fleur, please teach your husband how to wrap a gift," Ginny told her sister-in-law.

Fleur's eyes widened in worry as a bashful smile made its way onto her face. "I am actually worse than Bill ees," Fleur said. "That ees why 'e wrapped it instead of me."

"I had no idea that was even possible," Ginny heard Ron mutter to Harry and Hermione. "Bill has always been the worst at that."

Ginny just shook her head and began to examine the package, looking for the most ideal place to begin unwrapping it. She finally found a seam that seemed promising and pulled. She had a bit of a struggle unwrapping it, but she was finally able to get all the paper (and most of the tape) off.

There were a few different gifts inside the box. There was a book on crypts and tombs, and the types of curses that were put on the most famous ones excavated by Gringotts curse-breakers, as well as a few school books, two nice rolls of fancy parchment, and an extravagantly beautiful quill that Ginny never would have been able to convince herself to buy, no matter how badly she'd have wanted it. "Thanks, Bill and Fleur! I can't wait to read these, and to use the quill and parchment. Guess who's getting fancy letters this year!"

They laughed, and Ginny made a mental note to herself to do better about writing while at school this year.

Before she had even managed pack everything back into the box they'd come in, another gift was levitated towards her.

"This is from me," Hermione said. Ginny noticed that it was decidedly book shaped.

Ginny opened it eagerly and found that it was a Muggle romance novel. "This is one of my favourites," said Hermione. "So, I thought I'd get you a copy to take to school with you."

"Thank you, Hermione," Ginny replied. "I can't wait to read it!"

On and on it went, everyone levitating or tossing gifts to her, until finally, it was Harry's turn. He handed the gift to Ginny and she looked at him, memorizing the excitement on his face and the way his eyes were so bright.

She shook the gift lightly; just in case it was breakable. From the way it sounded, it wasn't. It gave a steady thunk. She opened it curiously and found a bit of folded parchment. "Is this…?" She asked.

He nodded. "I'll show you how everything works later."

Everyone was staring at them, different expressions on each face. Bill, Fleur, Mum, and Dad all looked confused and curious, while Ron, Hermione, and George all looked surprised.

Ginny swallowed thickly, knowing how difficult it must have been for Harry to decide to give the Marauder's Map to her, as it was one of the last things that he had left that had belonged to his dad. "Thank you," she told him quietly, looking into his eyes.

Ginny didn't see the looks exchanged between her parents, or the smile on Bill's face as she and Harry looked at each other.

"You're welcome, Gin."

Harry didn't say anything else, just stared at her a moment longer before breaking eye contact and taking the final bite of his cake.

Everyone around the table was quiet, and it filled Ginny with a sense of unease. Weasleys were supposed to be boisterous and there had been far too many contemplative silences these last few months.

"Thanks so much, everyone. Thank you for making this birthday what it was." Ginny didn't mention that she wished Fred was here, or how the vacant silences were often when he would have normally said something funny or stupid to them all, or when he would have pulled some sort of prank. She wondered what she would have gotten from him for her birthday–George's gift hadn't had his usual joy and mischief.

Ginny shook her head and made herself smile at her family members. "It was such a lovely time," she told them all.

Everyone was smiling and murmuring quietly, and Ginny thought that they needed an explosion of some sort. "I'll be right back," she told Harry quietly. "Think you could distract them?"

"I'll try," he assured her. He said something to Ron about the Cannons that caused Ron to cry out in outrage and Ginny made her exit up the stairs and into her bedroom. She dug through her school trunk until she found one of the Wheezes she'd brought to school the year before and not had a chance to use.

It would do, she thought, brandishing her wand as she headed downstairs again and silently cast the spell to set it off.

It lit with a loud squeal and made its way into the living room, where it erupted into fireworks.

Everyone jumped, and then laughed and cheered.

They were all sat in the living room around the fire–Ginny sitting on the floor in front of her mum. Her mum was playing with her hair, plaiting it as she had done when Ginny had been little. It was comforting for Ginny to feel her mother's fingers running through her hair, tugging it gently this way and that. She closed her eyes in relaxation, basking in the sensation of her mum's hands and the warmth of the fire in the heart in front of her. It all reminded her of evenings at the Burrow growing up–just with Harry present as well.

Ginny opened her eyes and turned to look at him as he chatted with Ron and Hermione in a corner. How many times had she seen that picture? She wondered. Too many too count. Many times, it had meant the three were up to something, but now they were all smiles and laughter.

Everyone was slowly getting better at hiding the darkness within, or at least burying it deep inside themselves. She wondered if it would always be this way–an elephant in the room with them all, and every single one of them ignoring it in favour of happiness and peace. It wasn't the worst thing, she supposed. She was enjoying this moment with everything inside of her, even if she wished that Fred were there. Or even any of her friends who would never celebrate another birthday with her again.

"Can I ask you something, Mum?"

"What's that, dear?" her mum leaned down and asked quietly, fingers still playing with Ginny's hair, undoing the plait and beginning anew.

"How did you all move on last time?" Ginny looked into her mother's brown eyes, so much like her own. Ginny found that they were shining with unshed tears. Her mum bit her lip just like Ginny did sometimes.

"It was just time, dear. Lots of time, tears, and quiet moments. The good moments begin to outweigh the bad ones, and soon all your laughter will be genuine again."

Ginny bit her own lip unthinkingly. "I don't know how you did it twice now–picked everything up and started all over. It feels like we're putting together a puzzle without all the pieces."

Her mum nodded, fingers stopping thoughtfully in Ginny's hair for a moment. "It will always feel that way, but soon there will be more pieces to make an even bigger picture."

Ginny wasn't sure if that was how things worked but decided to take her mother at her word. Her mum's fingers began to move in her hair again, movements sure and decisive, years of experience guiding them through muscle memory.

Ginny looked over at Harry, Ron, and Hermione again, a smile making its way onto her lips as she watched them. As if he sensed her gaze, Harry turned to look at her and smiled softly at her.

Yes, perhaps everything would be okay eventually.

H&G

After everyone had gone for the night, Ginny sat on her bed, organizing her gifts in her school trunk. She heard a tapping on the door to the bedroom, and she immediately knew it had to be Harry. Hermione wouldn't knock, as she was staying in the same room, and Ron and her brothers wouldn't either, simply because they didn't have the skill.

She opened the door, heart skipping a beat as she saw Harry. He was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, hair as disheveled as usual.

She was suddenly aware of her own attire–she'd changed into pajamas and was wearing a skimpy vest top with even skimpier sleep shorts. They were extremely short, and almost sheer, as she'd been wearing them since she'd been thirteen, when her mum had bought them for her birthday. "Alright?" Harry asked her.

"Er, yeah. You?" she asked, willing herself not to stutter stupidly.

"Yeah, thanks. I came to see if you'd like to go on a walk?"

Ginny glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was getting late… but the thought of sleep paled in comparison to a walk with Harry.

"Sure," she agreed. She stood up and placed a few last things in her trunk before closing the lid and placing it at the foot of her twin bed. Ginny ran her fingers over the plait her mother had created and admired its silky perfection.

Ginny slid her feet into a pair of trainers and magicked them tied. "If there's anything wizards and witches are good at, it's making spells for anything, even tying your shoes," she joked.

"You're telling me," Harry chuckled. "I can't count the amount of times I've heard Hermione say that wizards are lazy."

"She's not wrong," agreed Ginny. "On the bright side, past wizards' laziness benefits my own laziness."

They walked down the stairs and they didn't see a soul. Where was everyone? She wondered. Maybe off shagging, she thought. Or sleeping. Harry opened the front door for her, allowing Ginny to exit first.

The night was chilly, and Ginny immediately wished that she had grabbed a jacket or put on a jumper before they'd left. She glanced back at the cottage behind her. She could go back in to quickly grab something. She didn't want to leave Harry's side, though. She glanced at him and wondered if he was feeling chilled as well. He had to be, she thought, examining his wiry arms in his t-shirt.

Neither of them said or did anything about it, so Ginny attempted to cast it from her mind, focusing on the feeling of walking in step with Harry.

"We could go walk the beach," he said.

Ginny followed his gaze to the waves rolling in on the shore and agreed readily. The moonlight was reflecting on the surface, creating glimmering ripples of light on the waves. Ginny thought that it resembled stars.

They hiked down the incline, Harry helping her down the steeper bits as he had on their beach day. It was nice to feel cared for, Ginny decided. Even if she could do it herself, it was nice to share the weight with Harry.

"I think I'll take my trainers off if we're walking in the sand," Ginny told him. "Ever tried to get sand out of your trainers? Yuck."

Harry agreed with her, beginning to take his shoes off as well. Ginny tucked her socks inside and took in the feeling of the cold sand seeping between her toes as her weight caused the sand to shift and envelope her feet.

Harry had done the same with his socks, she saw. He was holding his hand out to her, and she took it, a thrill coursing through her at his touch.

She looked down at their hands intertwined as they began to walk, admiring the way his olive-coloured hand looked against her own pale hand. She liked the way his hand shaped around hers, engulfing it. Ginny looked back up into Harry's face and found him examining her.

"What?" she asked.

"Sometimes I just like looking at you," he admitted.

Ginny hoped her blush didn't show in the dark but had a feeling it was bright enough under the light of the moon for Harry to see it. She chastised herself for getting so excited about him looking at her; she had never done all the girly things she'd made fun of girls in books for–blushing, stuttering, heart flutters. She hadn't even reacted like this to Harry when they'd dated the year before. She didn't understand why she was feeling like this now, but she decided to roll with the punches.

"Why's that?" Ginny asked him.

Now it was Harry's turn to look uncomfortable, and Ginny enjoyed watching him squirm. "Er," he began. "Because, erm, you know…"

"Oh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him in confusion–and secret delight.

"You're pleasant to look at," Harry finally spit out.

Ginny bit back a giggle. "Oh, I'm just pleasant to look at?"

Harry's eyes narrowed at her, finally cottoning on. "I'm trying to be sweet here, and here you are pulling one on me."

"I'm sorry, Harry," Ginny giggled. "I can't help it. It's so funny to see you squirm."

"I'll show you squirming," Harry told her, making a grab for her. Ginny tried to turn away, but Harry was too fast, grabbing her sides and tickling her just where he knew she was ticklish.

She couldn't contain herself, laughing like a madwoman as he tortured her with tickles. "Harry," she whined through her laughter. "I can't–take–it," she laughed, legs about to give out under her as she scrunched up in her middle, trying to get away from his hands.

Harry was laughing in delight as he watched her. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"Like I'm being tortured with feathers," she panted out, his hands finally receding. "I guess I see your point."

Merlin, her sides hurt from the laughter, Ginny thought. Even though she was sore from the tickling, there was still a wide smile on Ginny's face as she glanced up at Harry. He was smiling right back at her, and she couldn't stop thinking about how his hand was still on the small of her back.

She bit her lip and leaned up on her tiptoes, reaching as far as she could, lips aimed for Harry's. She wouldn't make it, she realized, having reached the extent of her own height. Luckily, Harry seemed to be on the same page, because he began to lean down towards her. His lips were so warm compared to the air around them, so soft, so… passionate.

And the kiss ended entirely too soon for Ginny's liking. As they pulled away from each other, Harry wrapped his arms around Ginny and pulled her into an embrace, arms wrapped right around her torso. She buried her head in his chest, closing her eyes as she placed her ear against his beating heart. Ginny listened to its rhythm, savouring their moment of quiet and intimacy. Being wrapped in Harry's arms was comforting in a way that Ginny had never before experienced.

Harry detangled himself from her and pulled her hand into his again, lacing their fingers together. "Wanna keep walking?" he asked.

Ginny nodded wordlessly, not trusting herself to speak at the moment.

They continued their walk down the shore and Ginny attempted to take in everything about the moment: the feel of the sand beneath her feet and between her toes, soft and cold and grainy; the sound of the waves crashing over and over again, like a heartbeat; the way Harry's hand felt in hers, soft, warm, protective; and the way the moonlight shone down on everything, bathing them in a romantic, silvery light.

There was so much to digest, so much to commit to her memory, but she would be damned if she forgot a single thing about this walk.

They eventually came to an alcove made of stone that reminded her of their spot on the shore of the Hogwarts lake, where they had hidden away from the prying eyes of the other students. The stone alcove was a bit of an overhang, surrounded by other boulders that hid the entrance. She wouldn't have known it was there if it hadn't been for the trickle of seawater that made its way in with each wave. It created an almost-still pool of water.

How picturesque, she thought, as they glanced at each other with twin looks of excitement. She had a feeling that she and Harry shared the same spirit of adventure and appreciated the fact even more at this moment as they peeked forward and then walked into the alcove.

"This may be a nice place to stop and relax," Ginny hinted.

Harry grinned at her slyly and led her further back. She now realized that it may have been more of a cave than an alcove, what with the way it was hidden from the rest of the beach. Mentally, Ginny shrugged to herself, giving up on the semantics of it all.

"I'm inclined to agree," Harry said, conjuring a beach blanket and a few pillows.

"What a quaint little bed," said Ginny. "It's almost like you've got something planned."

"Me?" Harry asked. "Now you know I never plan anything."

Ginny giggled, thinking of all the unplanned adventures that he, Hermione, and Ron had gone on. "I suppose you're right, after all," she agreed. "But still, this all seems awfully convenient…"

Harry shook his head and fixed the pillows, settling himself down on the blanket. He patted the space next to him and Ginny plopped down next to him and grinned at him, planning her next words carefully. "Boy, you know how to get a girl, Potter. You've got the spot, the pillows, the ocean, romantic moonlight…"

Harry shook his head again. "I swear, it's all coincidence." Then he grinned slyly once again. "It really is a lucky coincidence, though."

"So, you admit you see my point."

He leaned back, gazing upwards for a moment before he looked back to her and shrugged saucily.

Ginny thought about tackling him before she decided to just lean back as well, listening to the waves as she rested her head against the pillow. It was a nice pillow, she thought. Harry was good at conjuring them.

She opened her eyes before she could begin to drift off to sleep, and then Ginny asked him a question that had been nagging at her since she had come to Shell Cottage.

"Why aren't you coming back to Hogwarts to get your NEWTs?"

Harry's eyes opened and immediately met her own gaze earnestly. "I just think I'd like to do something else with my time for a bit," he said after a few quiet moments. "I've spent so much time fighting for my life, clamoring onto any bits I could learn to survive that confrontation with Voldemort… I think I just want some time to myself."

Ginny nodded. "You've always been so unselfish with your life; I can understand why you'd like to make your own decisions before life does."

Harry made a sound of agreement. "Yeah. Plus, I just… Feel my time at Hogwarts has passed. Dumbledore's gone, you know, and it just doesn't feel like home without him."

"Maybe it's time you made your own home, finally, Harry."

He smiled at her softly, a look on his face she hadn't seen in quite a while. Without thinking or worrying about it, Ginny tangled her hand into Harry's already messy hair and tugged him toward her gently.

Like they'd been kissing each other all their lives, they found a rhythm together that reminded Ginny of a song she'd always known but could never name.

Harry's fingers wound their way into Ginny's hair as well, playing with the soft strands and driving Ginny mad with his tugging. She pushed him down further against the sand and wrapped her leg around his hip. Harry groaned against her mouth and bit her lip. There was a pleasure-pain in the bite that made Ginny wriggle against him.

There was a feeling inside of her that she was beginning to associate with Harry–it was a feeling of desire. None of her boyfriends had ever made her so mad with want. Merlin, Ginny thought, his body felt so good against her own.

Ginny nibbled on Harry's neck gently, sucking at his skin, unable to stop herself from a strange desire to mark him as hers. She tried to dismiss the idea as ridiculous, but everything just felt like so much.

"Ginny," Harry whispered hoarsely. "Ginny."

She liked the sound of her name on his lips. "Mmm," she replied, lips meeting his again.

Ginny could feel Harry's smiles against her lips and smiled in return, tugging him so that he would be on top of her now.

Ginny's hips bucked upwards of their own volition, grinding against Harry's hips. He moaned and bucked back. Ginny grabbed his hand and trailed it upwards and under her pajama top and on top of her bra. Harry's hand squeezed her breast and her back arched in pleasure. "Your hand feels so good there, Harry," she told him.

"I think I might keep it here," he joked, voice husky.

She pinched his bum, giving him a calmer kiss on his lips, and then a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"I think I like kissing you," Ginny replied cheekily.

"Is that so?" Harry asked softly.

She nodded, giving him another kiss on the lips and stretching out against him, trying to calm down from the excitement that was still wound up in her belly.

Harry continued to play with her hair softly, helping Ginny relax more. "This is a nice little cave," she told him.

"Hmm… I think it might be an alcove."

She looked at him and laughed.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. You just took the words right out of my mouth is all."

He glanced at her cheekily. "That's not all I'd like to do with your mouth."

Ginny shoved against his shoulder gently and he laid back against the blanket. "We'd probably better get back soon," she told him.

"It is getting late, isn't it?"

She nodded, yawning, and said, "And it's been a long day."

"A big day, too, birthday girl."

She grinned sleepily. "Let's get going."

Harry stood up and held a hand out to her. Ginny took it, glad to feel their hands intertwined.

They made their way back to Shell Cottage, collecting their trainers and socks and wiping the sand off their feet. A cold wind came in off the water, causing gooseflesh to rise on Ginny's skin.

"Brr," Harry said. "I'd give you my jacket if I'd brought it."

"Thank you, for the thought."

He pulled her tight into his side and they hiked back to the house, warmth enveloping them as soon as they closed the front door behind them. Everything was dark besides the fire in the hearth.

"They must be asleep, finally," said Harry.

"They all partied too hard, I guess."

Ginny could feel Harry's silent laugher against her body and grinned up at him. There had been so many years she had seen him where the laughter hadn't been as quick to him as it was now, and the smiles were forced, or sad, or altogether nonexistent. Harry's mirth reminded her that they were all finally able to live and heal. Maybe this was what her mum had meant when she'd been talking about an even bigger picture puzzle.

Harry led her up to her room, and outside the door he gave her a gentle kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow, birthday-girl."

Ginny, Merlin help her, blushed. Then she smiled and glanced at the clock on the wall. "No longer birthday girl," she whispered, pointing at the time.

Harry grinned. "Well, I guess no more kisses for you," he whispered back.

"I take it back," Ginny replied. "It's my birthday every day from now on."

Harry kissed her again, this time hard and passionate. Ginny's brain lit up like fireworks were going off inside her mind and all she felt were Harry's lips and hands.

They pulled apart, each smiling stupidly at the other. "Goodnight, Harry," Ginny said, hand already twisting the doorknob.

"Goodnight, Gin," he whispered, turning down the hallway to his own room.

Ginny closed the door behind her, feeling as if she were floating on air. She leaned against the closed door for a moment, replaying every moment of her walk with Harry, eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"Good night?"

Ginny jumped and opened her eyes to find Hermione sitting up in her camp bed, a Cheshire Cat-like grin on her face.

"You could say that," Ginny replied.

"How's Harry?"

Ginny shrugged, playing coy. "He's fine, probably."

"Oh?"

"Er, yeah."

Ginny walked to her bed, trying not to look at Hermione as she did so. She knew if she did that Hermione would still have that big, stupid grin on her face that said she knew exactly what Ginny and Harry had been up to together.

"I already told you I wouldn't say anything to anyone else," Hermione pressed.

It would be nice, Ginny thought, still not looking at Hermione, to have someone to confide in.

And so, as Ginny sat down on her bed, she caved in and began to tell Hermione everything.

The next day began a daily routine that Ginny was hard-pressed to complain about. Bill and Fleur would make breakfast, go to work, and then George would head into the shop. Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny would all do some group activity and then Ron and Hermione would sneak off for some alone time, leaving Harry and Ginny together themselves.

Some of Ginny's favourite moments happened when everyone had left she and Harry alone, and they would bask in each other's arms, kiss for hours, and explore each other's bodies.

They spent a great deal of their time at their cave, as they had dubbed it. It was away from the prying eyes of anyone who might accidentally happen upon them in the cottage, and both Harry and Ginny enjoyed the sound of the waves in the background as they would lie down and talk about anything and everything.

Harry told her things he had spoken to her about before–silly things and serious things, both. Ginny told him things she hadn't felt comfortable divulging to anyone about the Chamber, about Tom Riddle, about childhood memories and fights with her brothers.

Something she had come to learn about Harry was that he always understood, no matter what she told him. She could tell him about her nightmares, and he would tell her about his. It was a strange intimacy she had never known could even exist.

Ginny couldn't shake the feeling that another shoe would soon drop, even as she and Harry burrowed further into each other's embrace. She wasn't sure what could possibly be coming after everything they had endured, but still the feeling haunted her.
Reviews 19
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear