Search:

SIYE Time:8:13 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


August
By NowImYourDaisy

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 19
Summary: August sipped away like a bottle of wine... Ginny Weasley finds a sweet, summer love in the month before she leaves for school her seventh year. Prequel story to Nothing Like a Holiday Spell.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7095; Chapter Total: 1566





Author's Notes:
Author's Note: This story was meant to be a one-shot, but it's somehow turning into more. It takes place in the same universe as my story, Nothing Like a Holiday Spell, and will tell the story of Harry and Ginny's August after the war.





ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Ginny sat on the beach, watching the tide ebb back and forth, waves crashing against the shore. Seawater teased her toes–cold against her pale skin.

She had been with her brothers, Harry, and Hermione at shell cottage for a week now, and she had made it her nightly routine to come out to the shore as the sun set after suppers. Something about the tide soothed her fears and anxieties.

Ginny looked up at the colours of the sunset, admiring the pinks and purples and the way they intermingled with the oranges and reds. There had been days when she had wondered if she would ever enjoy another sunset, and this was proof that she had made it. Ginny Weasley had survived the war against Lord Voldemort.

She had come out of it a little worse for the wear, but here she was. Not everyone she loved had made it–her brother Fred, for one. Her friends Tonks, Demelza, and Colin had not, either.

The funerals had ended, finally, for everyone they had lost, and Ginny’s brother Bill had promptly whisked her, George, Ron, and his friends away to his beachfront cottage to help center them, as he had called it. Ginny would be spending the next month until school began here, and then she and Hermione would travel back to Hogwarts.

Ginny didn’t want to go back to school after the things she had seen there, but she knew that it must be done. She needed to finish her last year and sit her NEWTs. She was almost sure there were remedial studies for everyone who had been there the year before, as well.

She couldn’t picture the castle at the moment–the thought of all its dark corners turned her insides cold and made her go all still.

Ginny brought herself back to the present and back to the waves in front of her, taking in the feeling of the sand against her bare feet. Whenever she got lost in the memories, she found something in the present to bring her back, and out.

She heard a rustling behind her and turned around, hair whirling about behind her, one piece finding its way in front of her eyes. She brushed the red, coppery strand away quickly, not wanting her vision to be obstructed if she needed to be on defence.

Luckily, it was only Harry heading towards her. He was shuffling through the sand, feet pushing several grains of sand out in front of him with each step.

She turned back towards the sea, listening to the whooshing of the waves.

Harry didn’t say anything as he came to sit down beside her. They sat together in silence for some time as the sun sank beneath the horizon. The August air was growing chillier now, next to the sea, and Ginny looked up at the stars, wondering if she could find Gemini. She searched and searched but couldn’t find it.

“Do you see Gemini anywhere?” she finally asked Harry.

Harry looked startled for a moment as he glanced at her, but then his eyes shone with understanding and he gazed upwards, searching. “There it is,” he said, pointing. Ginny couldn’t find what he was looking at, and Harry must have been able to tell, because he grabbed her hand gently and pointed with it so she could follow his gaze.

Ah, there it was–the twins’ constellation. She wondered if Fred was out there somewhere, watching them all.

She looked back at Harry and couldn’t find the words to thank him. He had come out to sit with her once or twice in the last week and she had found that she liked his quiet company. Harry was already looking at her, eyes intense. A feeling of comfort surged within Ginny and she wanted to hug him. She held herself back, though, and instead held her hand out to him and she slowly stood up, feet sinking into the soft, cold sand beneath her.

Harry took her hand and heaved himself up, barely using Ginny at all for leverage. Neither one let go of the other as they climbed their way back to Shell Cottage, Ginny taking more comfort from the way his skin felt against hers.

Harry understood. But how could he not? He had paid the ultimate price for them all and had still lost just as many loved ones as she had.

They only let go of one another as Harry pushed the door open into the kitchen. Fleur was sitting at the table with Hermione, each witch holding a steaming mug in her hands. Ginny grabbed a mug out of the cabinet and poured herself a mug of tea, as well. Hermione passed her a bottle of firewhiskey and nodded at her.

Ginny poured some of that, too, and looked invitingly at Harry. He shook his head and waved discreetly as he left the room–Ginny assumed in search of Ron.

She took a seat next to Fleur and took a sip, enjoying the burn as it made its way down her throat.

***
The next morning found Ginny cold in her bed. Who’d have known that the coast would be so cold in the mornings?

She wondered as she wiggled her toes inside her quilt. She poked her head out from beneath the quilt and saw that Hermione’s bed was already empty and made. Trust Hermione to be up and about so early on a Saturday morning, Ginny thought as she laid there silently for a moment.

Finally, Ginny rose from the bed, the smell of a good fry-up luring her down the stairs. She tied her hair up into a ponytail as she walked into the kitchen.

Bill stood at the stove, spatula in hand. “Morning, Firefly,” he greeted, grinning.

“Good morning,” Ginny smiled. She’d never tell anyone, but Bill had always been her favourite brother. She felt guilt about it now, when she thought of Fred, but Bill had always treated her as an equal, whereas her other brothers had treated her as if she were either always underfoot or some plaything. “Where’s everyone else?” She asked.

“They’re either out on the porch with the paper, or getting ready in their rooms. We’re going to have a beach day today.”

Ginny’s face broke into a large, beaming smile. She’d been visiting the beach every night, but had been dying to get a swim in, and maybe some sun on her skin. She knew she’d probably burn or freckle, but loved the way it felt against her face.

“Right on,” she cheered.

Bill nodded in agreement. “I agreed to make breakfast if Fleur cleans it and you lot make supper.”

“That sounds doable,” Ginny told him agreeably. “Shall I get ready now? How much time ‘til breakfast is ready?”

“You’ve got about ten minutes.”

Ginny went back upstairs and brushed her teeth and put on her swimming costume and then a sundress on top of it. She glanced at the clock on the wall–it had been four minutes. Not a bad record at all.

She headed back down the stairs, knocking into Harry as she bounded down. His hands steadied her as she nearly toppled backwards. “Hullo, Ginny,” he greeted.

“Morning, Harry.”

She looked at him and saw he was already in his swimming costume, with a t-shirt on top and a pair of trainers. “Hope those are waterproof,” she told him jauntily.

Harry grinned as he glanced down at the trainers. “Afraid not. Bill sent me up to grab a pair of flip-flops from his closet.”

She stared at him, unsure what to say, a blush rising slightly on her face. “Well, er, good luck, then,” she finally replied.

Harry chuckled. “Thanks, Gin. See you down at breakfast.”

Ginny nodded dumbly, cursing silently at herself as she made her way to the breakfast table where Bill was setting a large plate of bacon and a bowl of baked beans. Her stomach rumbled hungrily.

George was already at the table, freckled face pale and wan. Ginny took a seat next to her brother and said, “Good morning, Georgie.”

He smiled at her half-heartedly, and Ginny wished he didn’t ache so. She wondered what it was like to suddenly be alone after being part of a matched set all his life. She couldn’t imagine, or understand, what pain George must be feeling.

“Tea?” She asked.

He nodded without saying a word. She poured it into the cup set in front of him and plonked in three sugar cubes.

“Thank you,” he told her quietly.

Ginny patted his hand and watched as Hermione and Ron sat down next to each other across from her. She could tell by their back and forth secretive smiles that they had just been up to something privately before coming down. There was a faint flush on Hermione’s cheeks, and Ginny finally understood why Hermione had been up and gone so early.

She could almost swear that they were even playing footsie beneath the table.

She decided not to call them out on it–this time. She’d save her moment for when it would be more useful leverage.

Fleur floated into the room, a gauzy dress covering her swim costume, a pale pink strap peeking out from beneath the collar and tying around her tanned neck. “Salut!” She greeted everyone.

“Bonjour,” Ginny said back, mustering up as much cheer as she could. She had to admit the whole lot of them had been rather short of cheer as of late, and as much as she needed to mourn, Ginny also wanted to begin to cherish her life.

Fleur’s answering smile was disarming, and Ginny had to blink. Damn that Veela charm, Ginny thought.

She heard Harry coming by the sound of his borrowed flip-flops slapping comically against the floor as he ambled his way to the breakfast table. Bill handed Harry a stack of dark blue plates with animated stars to take to the table with him. Harry took one and passed them to Ron as he took a seat next to his best mate.

“Did you hear about the Cannons?” Harry asked Ron. Ron’s ears turned bright red as he tore his gaze away from Hermione.

“What about them?” Ron asked.

“They’re being rebranded.”

“You’re having me on!”

Harry shook his head. “No, the owner sold them and they’re moving and being renamed as the Nottingham Nifflers.”

Ron looked at Harry’s face, and then at George, then Ginny. “Fuck off!” Ron grinned. “Dorkins would never allow it!”

Harry’s face split into a shit-eating grin. “You’re right mate; I am having you on. It was too quiet in here.”

Ron erupted into chatter that Ginny promptly ignored as she dug into her beans. She knew what Harry had done–he had never minded the quiet. She glanced at George, who had a faint smile on his face. There he is, she thought.

She caught Bill’s eye and he raised his eyebrows at her as he took a bite of bacon.

Ron was still going on about the Cannon’s latest statistics as she felt a foot tentatively reach hers and caress it. Ginny froze, mid-bite, and glanced down at the foot touching hers. It was a leather-flat clad foot. It pulled away quickly, and as Ginny looked back up, she noticed Hermione blushing darkly as she took a furtive gulp of tea.

Hermione swallowed and then spluttered, tea spraying out her mouth. Fleur patted her on the back and Hermione’s blush deepened.

“So, what did you get up to this morning, Ron?” Ginny asked.

Hermione coughed again. Ron stopped mid-rant and stared at Ginny, ears reddening for the second time that morning.

George nudged his elbow against hers and caught her eye.

“Nothing exciting?” She asked.

Ron glared at her. “Come on, Ronniekins,” George finally piped up. “There’s nothing to be ashamed about. It’s not like Mum’s here to protect your virtue.”

“If he even has any virtue left,” Ginny joked.

Bill chuckled from across the table and Fleur was glancing about, a faint smile at her lips, looking as though she wasn’t sure it would be appropriate for her to laugh along with her brothers and sister-in-law.

“That’s it,” Ron said, grabbing his plate as he stood up. “I’m taking my breakfast and eating in peace outside.”

“Can’t take the heat?” Ginny called after him as he opened the door to the porch.

He gave her the one-finger salute as the door slammed behind him. George burst into laughter for the first time in months, and Bill, Fleur, Harry, and Ginny soon followed.

Hermione’s lips were twitching as she stood up. “Thank you, thank you all,” she said as she grabbed her tea and a slice
of toast and followed Ron.

“Oh, Hermione!” George crowed.

Hermione looked up and rolled her eyes, looking fond as she opened the door. Ginny heard Ron shout out, “Shove off!” From the porch, his voice cut off by Hermione closing the door behind her.

They all continued to laugh for another few moments before they resumed eating. Tears were leaking out of Ginny’s eyes as she took a sip of tea. “Oh, my,” she said, out of breath. “I can’t remember the last time I had a laugh.”

“Me neither,” Harry agreed. “I think it’s been a while.”

“I’m glad those two finally stopped dancing around each other,” Bill said. “The tension between them last year was ridiculous!”

“To be fair, we were all concerned with other things,” Harry defended his friends.

“Like when Ron was concerned with Lavender?” Ginny asked.

“That was a… special case.”

Ginny snorted. “Sure, and I’ve got a niffler.”

Ginny took her last bite of egg and stood up. “We heading to the beach when everyone is done?”

“Yeah,” Bill replied. “Once Ron is done sulking, I imagine.”

“With ‘Ermione’s ‘elp, ‘e will get over it soon,” said Fleur.

“Yes, her ‘help,’” Bill agreed with his wife.

Ginny began to rinse her plate, watching as the stars floated about in circles and other strange patterns. Harry joined her at the sink. “I can get that, Gin.”

“Thanks, but I’ve got it,” she smiled, her ponytail flipping forwards into her face and hitting her in the forehead. She righted her head and said, “Thank you, though, Harry. Really.”

“No problem,” he answered. “Why don’t we head out to the beach and watch the waves before everyone else arrives?”

Ginny looked away from the dishes she had begun to wash automatically, more out of habit than anything else, and gave Harry a scrutinizing look. She couldn’t find any answers from his face to her unvoiced questions.

“Sure,” she finally agreed. “Let’s grab some towels and an umbrella.”

“I’ll do that while you finish those last few dishes,” Harry said, already flip-flopping away and up the stairs to the second-floor linen closet. Ginny just shook her head and smiled wordlessly as she picked up a final mixing bowl and scrubbed at it before rinsing it and placing it on the drying rack.

Ginny readjusted her ponytail and leaned against her counter, waiting for Harry to return. She could hear his flip-flops (or, rather, she supposed, Bill’s flip-flops) distantly, so she knew he would be down soon.

Harry appeared at the foot of the stairs and they began to walk together down the beach. “What are you lot up to?” Ron asked as they passed.

“None of your business,” Ginny told him.

“I’ll make it my business,” Ron muttered.

“Ron,” Hermione chastised.

“If you can’t tell, we’re going down to the beach,” Ginny gestured to the umbrella and towels in Harry’s hands.

“But it’s still early!”

“We don’t mind sitting out for a bit,” Harry shrugged at his mate. “Plus, I’m sure Bill and Fleur wouldn’t mind an hour or two of alone time.”

Ron’s face reddened at the implication. “You think?”

“Well, none of us has really left the house since we got here,” Harry said. “They’re used to having it to themselves.”

Ginny nodded, though the thought hadn’t occurred to her.

“Well we’ll be there soon, then,” Ron told them. “Hermione and I have to pack our bags.”

Harry and Ginny continued walking, and Ginny muttered, “They act like it’s a day-trip away from the house.”

Harry chuckled. “Hermione probably has some books she wants to pack. And she’s always prepared for anything that might happen, anymore.”

The thought led to dark paths in Ginny’s mind, so she tried to cast it aside. “That does sound like her,” Ginny agreed, instead.

They continued to walk down the increasingly steep incline, sand slipping out from under Ginny’s feet as she engaged her leg muscles in stabilization.

“Thanks for what you did at breakfast,” Ginny finally said after several quiet moments.

Harry turned back to look up at her, looking through his lashes. “I’m not sure what you mean,” he answered.

Ginny raised an eyebrow and said, “Sure you don’t. I know you like to pretend to not notice things, but you know how to make things better with my brothers.”

Harry smiled lightly and shrugged, holding a hand out to her to help her down past a particularly steep section, where there was also some loose gravel. Normally, Ginny would refuse the help, but something within her wanted Harry to want to help her, so she took his hand and gripped onto it.

His skin was softer than expected, she thought as her foot slipped from under her. Thank Merlin she’d taken his hand, she decided, as Harry pulled her upright. “That’s the second time today you’ve kept me from falling,” Ginny commented.

“I’ve been told I have a saving people thing,” Harry replied, chuckling.

“I won’t comment either way,” Ginny giggled as they finally made it down to the beach. The salt air was even stronger right next to the sea, and Ginny immediately felt at ease. She’d been able to hear the waves and see them as they’d been climbing down, but it was nothing near the same as being able to touch the surf.

She felt as if she were being pulled toward the sea, standing just where the tide would roll in and gently cover her feet with cold water. Ginny closed her eyes and took everything in for a moment before turning back towards Harry.

He was wrestling with the beach umbrella, and Ginny watched him struggle with growing mirth. She grabbed their towels and laid them out beneath where the umbrella would be when Harry won his battle.

Finally, Harry beat the umbrella into submission, and Ginny commented, “Is there no spell for that?”

Harry cursed and Ginny laughed again. “I’m sure we could ask Hermione, whenever she and Ron are done canoodling.”

“Is that even a word?” Harry asked.

“I’m pretty sure it is,” Ginny answered. “I suppose that’s another question for Hermione. We’ve probably joked too much about her sex life today for her to take the question seriously.”

Harry nodded in agreement and laid back on his towel. Ginny followed suit, thoughts miles away. Sometimes when it was just her and Harry, she didn’t feel the need to fill the silence with meaningless chatter. It was one of the things she enjoyed about his presence.

The quiet was broken by Ron and Hermione discussing something quite loudly as they made their way down the sandy slope. Hermione was saying something about discretion, and Ron was mimicking her.

“Good Merlin,” Harry muttered.

“It’s a wonder they get on at all,” Ginny said. “I’m not sure how she puts up with that prat.”

“Love,” Harry said dryly.

Ginny chuckled. “I’ll have a glass or two of whatever she’s had,” she joked. “Patience of a saint.”

“You’re telling me. I still don’t know how she didn’t throttle us when we were on the run.”

Ginny’s thoughts again turned back to the year before, when Harry, Ron, and Hermione had been out in the world, and she had been at Hogwarts. She didn’t want to go back. She wanted to stay right here on this beach, away from the memories of smoke, singed skin, and the crumbling castle.

“Hey, you alright?” Harry asked, bringing her back to the present. She counted for a few moments and then focused on the sound of the waves and then Ron and Hermione’s bickering.

“I am, thanks.”

She needed to stop sliding into her memories, but there were a lot of small things that would unexpectedly remind her of something she’d rather forget–like walking the dark corridors and being caught alone.

One, she thought, taking a deep breath in. Two, she continued to hold the breath. Three, she exhaled slowly and looked at Harry, whose eyes were already on her. “I really am fine,” she told him.

And she was–now.

“All I’m saying, Ron, is that it would be nice if your family didn’t know everything that happens between us,” Hermione was whispering rather loudly.

“They can’t help it when we’re all in the same small cottage,” Ron argued back, not bothering to lower his voice.

“My brother’s right for once, Hermione,” Ginny told the older girl. “It’s hard not to notice when you look at each other and blush… or when somebody’s foot accidentally plays footsie with mine.”

Harry chuckled wordlessly from beside her.

“You see?” Ron asked.

Hermione huffed. “I suppose we just won’t do anything for the rest of the trip then,” she said.

Ron groaned. “‘Mione!”

She grinned at her boyfriend mischievously. “That’ll save the both of us a lot of trouble.”

“She’s absolutely mental, mate,” Ron told Harry too loudly as he set their large beach bag next to him and extracted their umbrella.

“Bad move,” Harry warned as Hermione said, “Excuse me?”

“I think that’s my cue to take a walk,” Ginny muttered.

Harry nodded in agreement and said, “I’ll come with you.”

Ginny glanced at her brother and his girlfriend and shook her head. “He never learns,” she said.

“I think he gets off on taunting her,” Harry told her. “It might be foreplay.”

She pretended to gag. “Nasty. I can think of much nicer ways to get turned on.” She froze for a moment after realizing what she’d said. As she turned to look at Harry, he was looking anywhere but her, his tanned face a dark red hue.

Their walk didn’t last long, as it became filled with a somewhat awkward silence after her comment. Ginny was intensely aware of Harry next to her, and her thoughts were drifting back to those few weeks they had dated the spring before her sixth year, when they had spent a good amount of time kissing and caressing one another. She could vividly remember the way Harry’s hands had felt on her bum, and how his skin had felt against hers as his hands had made their way up her shirt.

They were equally red when they returned to their umbrella, where Hermione and Ron were lying, looking like they had made up quite nicely.

“Ginny, your skin is already turning red. Do you need a sunscreen charm?” Hermione asked.

Ginny didn’t bother to tell Hermione that it wasn’t the sun that had caused her cheeks to gain colour, but did agree to the sunscreen charm. She wouldn’t be seventeen for another few days, so she couldn’t legally use magic still.

Merlin-forbid, she thought, that she used magic outside of school before she was seventeen, but she could fight in a war and deal with Death Eater teachers.

She tried to ignore the burning sensation that Harry’s gaze caused within her.

“Want to play a game?” Ron asked.

“Do you have something in mind?” Harry asked.

“That game Muggles play in the water,” explained Ron. “Where the girls sit on our shoulders.”

“You just want Hermione’s legs wrapped around you,” Ginny told her brother.

He blushed faintly but grinned, nonetheless. “I think it would be fun! George was telling me about it. You girls will try to knock each other off our shoulders.”

“You’re on,” Ginny agreed, her competitive side getting the best of her. “We should make a bet on which of us will win,” she smirked.

“Deal,” Ron agreed.

Harry and Hermione shared looks of trepidation.

“If we win,” said Ginny, “you and Hermione will have to do all our laundry for a week, without magic–and you two can’t argue that whole week, either.”

“Alright, and if we win, you and Harry will have to do our laundry for a week and carry Hermione’s books.”

“Hey now–” Harry began, but Ginny interrupted and said, “Deal!”

He shot her a look and she grinned cheekily. “We’ve got this, Potter. Don’t you worry your pretty little mind.”

Harry opened his mouth and closed it wordlessly, choking sounds coming out.

“We’ve got to wait until Bill, Fleur, and George are here to referee,” Hermione told them all. They agreed heartily, as Ginny knew that Ron would cheat, and Ron knew that Ginny was a shameless dirty player.

Harry and Hermione were sharing worried looks again as Ginny and Ron traded barbs, smack-talking each other.

“Do you think this is what it was like growing up at the Burrow?” Ginny heard Harry ask Hermione.

“Probably so.”

A few minutes later, the older Weasleys arrived and Ron and Ginny filled them in on the bet.

“I think Bill should referee,” Ginny told them all. “He’s fair and honest.”

Ron nodded in agreement and motioned for Hermione to follow him out into the waves.

“Come on, Harry,” Ginny ordered.

Harry listened without arguing and knelt down in the surf to allow Ginny to climb on top of him.

Ginny’s thoughts turned more explicit as she settled herself on Harry’s shoulders, legs wrapping around his torso and Harry grabbing onto her thighs to secure her. Indecent thoughts filled her mind for a moment before she forced them away and turned her mind to the task at hand–pulverizing her brother and his girlfriend in this game.

“What’s this game called again?” Ginny asked.

“Chicken,” Hermione informed them.

Weird name, she thought as a chilly wave crashed into them.

“You’re in for it, Ron,” Ginny said, grinning evilly. Ron looked scared for a moment, Ginny realized in satisfaction, before he hid it behind a mask of determination.

“Ready,” Bill called from a few feet away on the beach. “Get set! Go!”

Ron charged them first, Hermione looking like she was holding on for dear life. Ginny put her hands out in front of her, ready to push Hermione away. Hermione ended up ducking Ginny’s hands, which threw the two momentarily off-balance.

“Go!” Ginny told Harry, giving him a gentle kick with her ankles like she would a horse. Harry charged Ron and Hermione, and Ginny aimed to knock their balance even more.

“Oh, no, you don’t,” Ron shouted, swinging Hermione toward them. Hermione’s arms made contact with Ginny’s and the girls struggled to overpower each other.

Ginny tightened her thighs around Harry more to stabilize herself, tightening her core as well, to keep herself upright. She tried not to think about how good Harry’s hands felt on her thighs as she leaned forward slightly to push Hermione backward.

Ron charged again as a wave moved in and hit them all, wetting Ginny’s hair. “Gah!” Ron shouted, stopping for a moment. Ginny chose that moment to take them unaware, grabbing hold of Hermione’s shoulders and pushing her off Ron’s shoulders.

“Foul!” Ron shouted as Hermione’s body hit the water, splashing them all.

“That was completely fair!” Ginny argued.

Hermione resurfaced, spluttering and coughing out water.

“You good?” Harry asked her. Hermione nodded, still coughing, hair completely wet and longer than Ginny had ever realized.

“Are you going to help your girlfriend?” Ginny asked her brother.

Ron glanced over at Hermione, dripping wet behind him. “Hmm… nah,” he said, turning towards her and pushing her into the water again.

“Damn, that’s cold,” Ginny commented, grinning.

Harry was grinning too, she saw as she looked down. “You know what else is cold?” Harry asked.

“What’s that?”

“This,” he bucked up and let go of Ginny, sending her flying into the water. She was submerged, hair flowing behind her like little red waves. She pushed upwards to surface, taking a breath in as soon as she had oxygen again.

“You git!” She called as Harry began to run away from her. He wasn’t making good progress, as his legs were submerged in the sea, but neither was she. Ginny gave up and swam towards him, letting the tide take her back and then forwards quickly toward Harry.

He ducked into the water when he saw Ginny coming. She cursed and tried to feel for him underneath the surface, unable to find him. He resurfaced more quickly than she had expected right at the beach.

She swam harder and he took off running and laughing. Ginny finally made it to shore as well and ran after Harry, feet digging into the warm sand as she chased him.

Ginny was laughing too, as she tripped into Harry and knocked him over, landing on top of him. “You’re a prat,” she told him, still giggling.

“Oh yeah?” Harry asked. “What are you gonna do about it?”

Reviews 19
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear