Search:

SIYE Time:18:21 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the End of the Second War
By Deos

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Warnings: Death, Disturbing Imagery, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews:
Summary: This is the continuation of the Harry Potter world as I imagine it. It sticks to canon for the major parts however some of the smaller details will be twisted to what I would have preferred.

Harry Potter and the End of the Second War picks up where “The Flaw in the Plan” left off and finishes with the end of the Second War. Voldemort is dead but does the war die with him? What happens to the Death Eaters that escaped after the Battle of Hogwarts? How does Harry pick up the pieces of his life and move forward?
Hitcount: Story Total: 6193







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Chapter 1: New Beginnings by Deos
5799 words, updated on 2009.11.08 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar


2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by Deos
4808 words, updated on 2010.01.16 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear