Search:

SIYE Time:1:44 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Quidditch Victory
By AureliaWeasley

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 15
Summary: After a succesful game of Quidditch, Harry and Ginny find their own way to celebrate.
Hitcount: Story Total: 8313







ChapterPrinter


"HARRY JAMES POTTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER? I'LL KILL YOU, I REALLY WILL THIS TIME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE THE BLOODY BOY WHO LIVED!"

Harry and Ginny sprang apart at the sound of Ron's voice. They had been...entertaining themselves in Harry's bed in the 7th year boy’s dorm. They were actually getting ready to go to Quidditch practice, but they had lost track of time when Ginny had come into the dorm, wanting to "borrow" Harry's broomstick servicing kit. Ron had come looking for them, but to his horror he had found then in a rather controversial position.

"Chill out Ron, Harry and I were just...warming up, you might say." Ginny said with a giggle. She skipped out of the room and down to the common room and sat patiently on a chair, waiting for Ron and Harry to finish arguing.

"Bloody hell Harry. She's only 16!" Ron shouted. Harry rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt back on. As much as he loved the Weasley family, they could be aggravating at times.

"Ron. Ginny and I have been going out for a year. We have the right to a little privacy, and besides from what I've heard from Hermione, she and you are pretty used to the bed eh?" Harry flashed a wicked grin at his best friend.

Ron turned bright red and spluttered;

"That's completely off topic; you know I wouldn't, Hermione promised she wouldn't tell!" Ron stammered. Harry threw his head back in a laugh and walked out of the room, leaving Ron completely embarrassed. He reached the common room and found Hermione and Ginny engrossed in a conversation. Ginny looked up and flashed a mischievous smile at Harry.

"Maybe we can a have a cool down after practice?” Ginny said with a wink. Harry felt his knees almost go weak. He still couldn’t believe that he had ended up with this gorgeous, wonderful, amazing girl. It still shocked him that she was all his.

Ron ambled down the stairs, still a bright red. He scowled at Harry and Ginny and made his way towards Hermione. He leant over and whispered something in her ear; she shot him a dirty look.

“OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE RONALD! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!” Hermione shouted at a now seething Ron. Hermione slammed her book shut and stomped up the stairs to the girl’s dormitory. Seconds later she returned, carrying a pair of boxers in her hand. She threw them at Ron, who caught them instantly, trying to hide them behind his back.

“Here Ronald, you left those in my room last night.” Hermione glared at Ron. Harry and Ginny both burst out laughing, there were a couple of cat calls and a “Way to go Weasley!” from Seamus.

Harry and Ginny were still giggling as they made their way down too the Quidditch pitch. They entered the changing room too find that the rest of the team was already there.

“Good, now that our captains here, we can get started.” Dean shouted.

“The captain was a little busy, he had a knot in his back and I just had to help him relax.” Said Ginny. Harry blushed a little and gave her a lopsided grin.

“Right. Everyone, just get out onto the pitch and do a couple of laps. I’ll see you all out there in a second.” Harry said. Everyone made to leave the change room but Harry grabbed Ginny’s arm before she could leave. Harry started to kiss her passionately, things started to heat up before Ginny pushed him away.

“This is no way for a captain to behave, especially seeing as our final match is in a week.” Ginny said. She walked away through the doors, shaking her hips seductively.

“TEASE!” Harry yelled after her, before following her out onto the pitch. Harry kept the Gryffindor team at it for 3 hours, by the time they were finished, it was nearing dark and Harry was extremely happy to say that he thought the team ready for their upcoming match. Harry, Ron and Ginny made their way up to the castle for dinner, the entire time Ron was grumbling as to how hungry he was and if Harry was going to be this mean of a captain, he might consider quitting. They found Hermione seated at the Gryffindor table, with a book propped open against the pumpkin juice jug.

“There you are! I was getting worried. There are still Death Eaters out and about you know!” Hermione stated matter of factly. Harry grumbled. Just a few months ago, he had defeated the Dark Lord, Voldemort. He had lived but had not escaped unscathed. He had been in the Hospital Wing for 2 weeks in a coma. He didn’t like to be reminded about his past. He wanted to concentrate on his future, and Ginny. Yes, definitely on Ginny. He stared at her as she ate. God she was beautiful. She looked up and caught him looking at her, Ginny didn’t mind. Those emerald eyes were just gorgeous, and she was glad that at the moment they were concentrated on her.

* * *


The week had passed by very fast. Harry had kept his team practicing 4 more times that week. He had received 2 detentions from Snape, been forced to clean the entire Great Hall for a detention from Filch, but still he was happy. Before he knew it, he was telling the Gryffindor team to go to bed, as their match against Slytherin was the next morning.

Harry woke next morning to a clear sky and dry grounds. Perfect Quidditch conditions. He roused the team and made them eat a full breakfast, barely touching anything himself. He gave his usual pep talk (which thank god, were A LOT shorter than Oliver Woods) and the Gryffindor team stepped out onto to the pitch to ¾’s of the crowd cheering for them.

“And they’re off!” Luna Lovegood exclaimed dreamily from the commentator’s box. “Harry Potter the handsome Gryffindor seeker circles the pitch, with the rather odd looking Slytherin Seeker, Malfoy following after him. Ginny Weasley has the quaffle. I hope she scores, I like her. She’s nice to me.” Harry tried hard too ignore Luna’s comments, as they were very distracting. He heard the crowd cheer and looked up just as Ginny made a spectacular goal. He whooped and hollered before he realized he hadn’t been paying attention for a full minute. Just then, he caught a flash of gold at the opposite end of the pitch. He streaked towards it and just as people realized what was happening, he caught the tiny golden Snitch in his hand, leading the Gryffindors to another Quidditch cup victory.

The celebration was in full swing. Dean and Seamus had managed to steal some food form the kitchen, including Butterbeer, and much too Hermione’s horror, Firewhiskey. She had lectured Seamus and Dean on irresponsible behavior and setting a bad example for the first years, without realizing that Ron had spiked her butterbeer. Harry was walking around, talking to everyone, being congratulated on a spectacular capture of the snitch, his best yet some said, before someone placed their hands over his eyes. Ginny led him up to his dormitory and threw him down on the bed. She locked the door before leaping on Harry and kissing him passionately.

“Ready for that cool down Captain?”
Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear