Search:

SIYE Time:10:13 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Payback
By Spellcaster

- Text Size +

Category: Summer Challenge (2005-4)
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 16
Summary: Why are Bill and Charlie waking him up like this and why does everything in his room suddenly seem so... Pink?
Hitcount: Story Total: 5305







ChapterPrinter


The following characters are not mine, but I wish they were.


“Fred, George will you go and retrieve your sister for breakfast. I’ve been calling her for ten minutes and I still haven’t heard a peep out of her.”

“We’re really busy Mum.” Said George

“Otherwise we’d love too.” Said Fred

“Like waking a sleeping ogre that one is.” George said with a laugh

“Yeah, have Bill go get her; she’s not likely to mess with him.” Said Fred; joining in on Georges laugh.

“Sure Mum. She’s probably still spent from last night; we were all up pretty late.” Bill set down the copy of The Daily Prophet he had been reading and headed up the stairs towards Ginny’s room.

Dumbledore had allowed Harry to leave private drive early this year and he had arrived after lunch the day before. They had spent the whole afternoon and into the night playing a game of three on three Quidditch out in the rear pasture. It had been Charlie, Fred and Ginny against Ron, George and Harry with Bill officiating and Hermione keeping score. The game had been pretty spirited; Harry was an amazing seeker but Bill had to give his little sister a lot of credit she definitely didn’t make it easy on him. She had matched Harry move for move the entire time they were flying, it was almost like their brooms were attached. They had played for nearly six hours before it became too dark to see the bludger and had to call it quits for the night. When they had gotten back to the Burrow Ron and Harry had thought it funny to try and pass off a couple of canary creams on them. Luckily for everyone Fred and George recognized the candy before anyone took a bite. After that they had stayed up well past midnight laughing and joking and swapping stories before Mum got up and chased them all off to bed. He wasn’t surprised she was still sleeping.

Bill reached the landing for Ginny’s room and knocked twice on her closed door. “C’mon Gin its time to get up. Mum wants you down for breakfast.”

Just then Charlie came walking up the stairs “Hey mate watcha up to?”

“Mum wants me to get Ginny up for breakfast, but I’m not getting any answer. And I’m not about to go in and startle her; remember what happened last time.”

“Yeah, I don’t think Ron was right for days after that. Here, let’s both do it.” Said Charlie “Less chance of one of us getting hexed that way. Remember if we startle her be prepared to duck and run.”

Bill slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

“Wake up sleepy he…” They both stopped in mid sentence.

The look on their faces had to be priceless. To both their surprise and shock it wasn’t the cute freckled face of their little sister sticking out from under the covers of Ginny’s bed but that of one Mr. Harry Potter.

They looked at each other with complete disbelief then looked back at the bed to confirm what they were seeing was correct. Ginny was nowhere to be seen but sure as dragons fire there was Harry. He was still sound asleep and had an unsettling smirk on his face. To top it off there seemed to be a pile of clothes, the exact ones Harry had been wearing the day before, piled at the foot of the bed.

“So, Bill, do we kill him?”

“No Charlie lets give him a chance to explain first, then we kill him!”

Harry had been having the most amazing of dreams. It had started simple enough; he had been flying around the Quidditch pitch at Hogwarts on his Firebolt chasing the snitch. No matter what he tried he couldn’t catch it until slowly the snitch started to change. Before he realized what was happening he was no longer chasing the snitch; He was chasing Ginny and for some reason he wanted to catch her more than the snitch. Ginny had led him on a valiant chase before she allowed him catch her. Once caught lets just say the dream progressed the way many teenage boys dreams do.

“Shall we?” Charlie whispered

“Oh yes, lets.” Bill whispered in return. “I’m beginning not to care for that not so innocent smirk he has on his face. On the count of three then?”

“One… Two…”

On three both Bill and Charlie grabbed a side of Ginny’s comforter and pulled down tight; pinning Harry underneath.

Harry was snapped out of his dream by the sudden commotion. “HUH! WAZZGOINON?!?!”

He tried to reach for his glasses but realized that both his arms were pinned under the sheets.

“We were about to ask you the same thing mate.” Asked Bill in a not so ‘how do you do’ type of voice

Harry squinted trying to make out the world around him. Bill was definitely there, he could tell by the voice, and he thought he could make out the fuzzy outline of what, by the size, had to be Charlie. But what were they doing in his room waking him up like this? What did they mean ‘What’s Going On’? And why did everything seem so bright in here this morning and so… Pink? Harry’s mind raced. Pink? There was no pink in his room, why would everything look pin…? He must be in Ginny’s room; how in Merlin’s beard did he get in Ginny’s room? The realization of the situation suddenly hit home. He had been caught asleep in Ginny’s room, and not just by anyone; he had been caught by her two oldest, largest and apparently very protective brothers. To make matters even worse it suddenly occurred to Harry that he was completely starkers to boot.

“So Harry?” asked Bill again

“Yes Harry, we would both love an explanation as to why we have just found you in our dear little sisters bed?” Said Charlie; pulling down a little tighter on the comforter.

Explanation? He would love to give them an explanation. Only first he needed someone to explain it to him. He had absolutely no clue how he had gotten there.

“We’re waiting.” Bill was definitely beginning to lose his patience.

“Well you see… I was sleeping in my room… and then you found me… but…” Harry stammered

“So you admit it do you?” Harry could hear the anger in Bill’s voice.

“NO! I didn’t say…”

“So you’re not going to tell us then?” said Bill

“Bill, no, there’s nothing…” Bill cut him off in mid sentence once again

“Well if you’re not going to tell us maybe we should get Mum.”

“No Bill, get Dad, you know what they say about daddy’s little girl.” Said Charlie

At this suggestion Harry’s eyes got as big as saucers. If Mr. And Mrs. Weasley found him like this they would probably kick him out of the Burrow and never let him come back.

“Bill, Charley, NO. I don’t know how I…”

Ginny was just walking back from her morning shower when she heard the distinct laughs of Fred and George coming from under the stairs. She was wondering what was so funny when she turned the corner to find her bedroom door open. Why was her bedroom door open? She never left it open. She was expecting to find her mum putting away her jumpers so the site of Harry Potter in her bed with her two older brothers pinning him down was a bit of a shock.

“If we find out you touched our little sister we’ll…”

“You’ll do what?” She snapped at them

Bill, Charley, and Harry looked over to see Ginny standing in the doorway. Her hair was still wet from the shower, one hand was holding the towel she had wrapped around her and the other was planted squarely on her hip. She had a look of pure venom in her eyes.

“So, if he touched me you’ll do what?” She demanded again. “And what are you both doing in MY room?”

“Well Mum sent us up to get you for breakfast and when you didn’t answer… Wait a minute; We’ll be asking the questions.” Said Charlie

“Yes, we were just asking young Mr. Potter here what exactly he was doing in our little sister’s bed.” Bill snapped back at her. “But since you’re here maybe you’d like to tell us…”

“Little? Have you looked at me lately? I’m not so little any more! And I really don’t need my big brothers to protect me in my own house!” Ginny had removed her hand from her hip and was now reaching for her wand

Harry took a second to asses his situation. What was worse, being caught by Bill and Charlie or being caught by Ginny; because by the looks on Bill and Charlie’s faces Ginny was definitely winning the argument. And now that she mentioned it she really did look quite nice in that towel.

“As for what Harry’s doing in my room, you may want to talk to Fred and George about that!” Ginny leveled her wand at her brothers “NOW GET OUT!”

Bill and Charlie knew they were in for it if they stayed any longer so turning tail they quickly retreated from Ginny’s room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fr ed and George had been listening to the whole scene play out from a strategic vantage point under the stairs. They were laughing fit to be tied.

“George, think that will teach him to try and trick us with our own jokes?”

“I do believe it will Fred.”

“So when do you think they will find the other two?”

Just then they heard Ginny's threat and Bill and Charlie quickly exiting the room.

“Uh Oh, I do feel it is time for us to be taking our leave of here Gred!”

“I couldn’t agree more Forge!” as they both took off at a run for the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Uh, thanks for that.” Said Harry “I thought I was a goner for sure!”

“It’s Ok Harry. Probably just Fred and George thinking they were funny.” Ginny suddenly realized she was still just in a towel. “Urm, you can leave now.”

“I’d love to but I don’t seem to have anything on under here.” With a tone of extreme embarrassment in his voice

“OH!” said Ginny blushing deeply.

Ginny looked around and spotted the pile of clothes lying at the foot of the bed.

She picked up Harry’s pants and handed them to him. “Here you go.”

“Thanks. Could you turn around for a minute?”

Blushing even deeper Ginny turned around. As Harry got up to put on his pants Ginny snuck a peek at him in her mirror hanging on the wall. He definitely wasn’t that eleven year old boy she had met at King’s Cross Station any more she thought. A smile crossed her face; she’d have to remember to get Fred and George something extra nice for their birthday’s this year!

“Ok, you can turn around.”

Ginny hoped he hadn’t seen her peek at him.

“Thanks Gin.” Harry said smiling at her; his mind flashing back to his dream. He took a moment to really look at her. Ginny was definitely not a little girl anymore. She had grown into quite an attractive woman! He might have to thank Fred and George after all.

Harry turned to leave the room. “Oh, and just so you know, I’ve noticed you’ve grown up!”

Ginny stood there speechless as he left. Yep, she would definitely have to get Fred and George something extra special this year!






Reviews 16
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear