Search:

SIYE Time:9:38 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Just Like...
By Lilyanna

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Other, Harry/Ginny, James Potter, Lily Potter
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 74
Summary: Harry and Ginny are more like his ancestors than they realize, thanks to The Fat Lady and her friend Violet.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7147







ChapterPrinter


Author's Note: Total one-shot fluff! Please let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Do you really think I have the talent to write something like Harry Potter? No I didn't think so either.... JKR owns all this... I just play with the characters.

***
< /p>

She had shoved him against the wall in the corridor right before they reached the Fat Lady about two minutes ago. Or maybe it was ten… Their hips were pressed together as they molded their bodies into one, trying to get as close as possible while being pressed against the stone walls of Hogwarts. They gasped for air as Ginny relented her attack on Harry’s mouth. Harry took her hand and pulled her into an empty broom cupboard.

“How cliché, Mr. Potter,” Ginny said, trying to look unhappy but failed as Harry pressed against her and pushed her into the wood wall of the closet.

Ginny ran her hands up his chest and then into his hair. She twisted it around her fingers as he deepened the kiss.

Harry, on the other hand, lifted her bum and pulled her closer to him and she moaned into his mouth and pushed him back. “Harry,” she whispered, trying to control the fact that she was in a broom cupboard with one of the sexiest men alive.

“Er-” Harry mouthed trying to regain the knowledge of his name. Being the boyfriend to Ginny was a challenge; that was for sure. It was a challenge not to rip her clothes off right there in the hallway.

Ginny was similarly affected but tried not to show it. The Boy-Who-Lived might be lacking education in History of Magic but he excelled in this area of expertise. Harry Potter left Ginny unable to stand when he smiled at her, which is what sparked the snog-fest in the middle of the corridor.

They had snuck out before eight and had wandered around the castle stealing small, chaste kisses every few steps. But as they made their way around the corner Harry had grinned and Ginny lost control, not that Harry had minded. He loved the passion Ginny showed in everything she did, including the way she kissed.

“Well…” Ginny breathed, “…that was nice.”

Harry smirked. Nice was an understatement.

“C’mon, luv, Ron will get rowdy if I’m not back soon. Even Hermione can’t distract him from protecting your honor.” Ginny laughed musically, and it sent a shock wave through Harry. He grabbed her hand and they rounded the corner to see the Fat Lady talking to Violet.

“Tutti Fruitty Gumdrops,” Ginny murmured, trying not to be distracted by the way Harry stood molded along her back.

“Ah right go on in-” The Fat Lady began to open, but was interrupted by her friend, Violet yelping and clutching her chest.

“Lily! James! It’s Lily and James!” Violet squealed and stared wide eyed at them, while the Fat Lady tried to calm her down.

“Vi! It’s not Lily and James! No! It’s Harry and Ginny!”

“But-“ Violet started, “They look just like Lily and James when they were together: young and in love!” She sniffed and looked at the Fat Lady who looked teary-eyed as well.

“Well they tell Harry he looks just like James and that he does. Ginny does look remarkably like Lily, though not the eyes for either of them. But they do look just like Lily and James…

*********

“James,” Lily breathed as their lips parted.

The couple was tucked away in the Room of Requirement, as the Marauders called it, and were kissing slowly on a huge sofa the room had so thoughtfully provided. Of course Sirius, Remus, and Peter had no idea where James and Lily were for three reasons: one, James hadn’t told them; two, he also had the map; three, the Room that the couple required was made so that no one could find them.

The sofa enlarged itself so that Lily could pull James down on top of her. She loved feeling his weight on her. She felt like she was the only one in the world. She had sighed out loud as James kissed his way down her neck and nibbled at her wildly beating pulse.

James was sure he was the luckiest guy in the world as he pressed his body against her completely, showing just how much he was enjoying their activity. Lily gasped as James rolled them over. She found herself sitting on his hips breathing heavily as she gazed into the most amazing eyes she had ever seen: brown, almost black at the moment as they were clouded with love, lust, and passion.

“I think we need to get back,” James finally managed to get out as he pushed up his hips and she tried not to show how much it affected her.

“Yes,” she answered slowly. “I think that would be good.” Lily rolled off of James and the sofa.

“Padfoot is gonna have a Hippogriff when he finds out I have the map and hid the Room.” James chuckled to himself as Lily fitted herself under his arm and placed her arm around his waist. “So your room or mine?” he joked.

Being Head Boy with your girlfriend being Head Girl had its perks. They shared a bathroom which was good for early morning snogs but was bad when Ms. Head Girl walks in on you in the shower and doesn’t bother looking and brushes her teeth; that hurt the ego and fueled Sirius’ laughter.

Lily had maintained that they had to look professional in front of the school. Sitting in the common room and sharing a few kisses was fine but everything else happened in private. She smiled to herself when she remembered the look on his face when she lay down the rules. Lily jumped when James stopped, put his head down, and nibbled some more on her earlobes and neck. She sighed but pushed him away when they reached the Fat Lady and her friend Violet.

James sniggered as he remembered when he and Sirius had bewitched the Fat Lady to speak in Mermish. That was B.L. Before Lily.

Violet, never one for being observant, said loudly, “And where have you been, Andrew and Amy?”

“Dear, that’s not Andrew and Amy.” The Fat Lady said gently to Violet. “That’s James Potter and Lily Evans.”

“Oh my!” Violet exclaimed. “You look just like your father James. And Miss Evans you look just like his mother except the eyes. Your eyes are extraordinary. Yes, but they do look just like Andrew and Amy…

*********

Amy Cassidy and Andrew Potter walked slowly back towards the Gryffindor Common Room. They were both smiling widely as they remembered the secret kisses they shared throughout the halls.

Amy was a redhead through and through. She had sparkling blue eyes that could darken to sapphire and lighten to a crystal clear blue in an instant. Andrew on the other hand had dark, unruly hair that was even more mussed than normal as they ambled up a flight of stairs. He had dark eyes like his mother. They were brown or black depending on his mood. Andrew swung Amy around in a circle and gave her a sweet kiss that left her breathless. As they continued on their way Andrew wondered how he got so lucky. But with luck there was always something bad that comes with it.

Amy came from a very conservative family that didn’t like Andrew one bit. Her family never showed their feelings around each other. Amy couldn’t remember the last time she had ever seen her parents give each other a nice kiss. That’s all her parents needed really was a big kiss.

Amy and Andrew had forgotten everything that her family had told them as soon as they returned to Hogwarts. Andrew and Amy had cut down on the public displays of affection so nothing would get back to her parents, but that didn’t mean they were totally innocent.

Amy grinned as she remembered the scandalous feelings sweeping through her as Andrew had nibbled from her ears to the top of her chest in a secret tunnel behind a mirror.

Amy gasped as Andrew pressed her into another little nook that hid them from sight. He kissed her as though he would never see her again and she returned the emotion.

If anyone had seen them they would have had detention for sure. The Professors might even write to their parents. Amy shuddered at the thought. Her parents already hated Andrew but if they heard of what she had let him do to her they would think she was a scarlet woman.

Andrew’s parents wouldn’t care a dime about Andrew and Amy sneaking around Hogwarts. The Potters and their significant others had been sneaking around Hogwarts, stealing kisses for centuries and he was sure it wouldn’t change in the next century as long as he kept the line going of course but he didn’t plan on letting that happen, even if he and Amy had to elope.

They came up to the Fat Lady who was drinking some Butterbeer with her friend, Violet.

“Slytherin stinks like the rats they eat…,” Amy muttered looking at Andrew, who was trying hard not the laugh at the password his friend and Head Boy, Brett, had come up with.

“That’s it!” The Fat Lady began to swing as Violet let out a shriek.

“It’s Katy and Will!” she yelled, pointing at the couple.

“No, no, no! It’s Amy and Andrew! Andrew is Katy and Will’s son.” The Fat Lady explained.

“Oh, well, I could have sworn it was Katy and Will…”

Fin.

Reviews 74
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear