Search:

SIYE Time:2:04 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


T-shirt
By Spidey

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Songfic
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 21
Summary: His fingers are itching, his heart is beating.....
Hitcount: Story Total: 7073







ChapterPrinter


A/N: I don’t own the song, it belongs to Destiny’s Child, I don’t own the characters, they belong to J.K Rowling, I own MY plot.


His fingers itched, burning to take the white silk from his lover’s body, his hands reached around to the clasp underneath the curtain of her hair. Only a few hours before had their lives together been finalized, had their love sealed the vow that they knew long before, it was a ceremony only for others, to see the passion and love that these two people shared. Without the gown, without the bridesmaids, the flowers, the priest, they knew they would always be together, no matter what, they had already made their vows to each other on a summer night, in the room of requirement, in the walls of Hogwarts, when they sealed their love for the first time, only days before the defeat of the Dark Lord, they knew then at that moment, before anyone else that they were together heart, mind, body and soul, they loved each other, they vowed themselves to be together, forever.
They were one.

~*~*~*~*~
Hey baby
I wish you could see what I have on right now
You so sexy
Imagine how intense it would be
To hold me right now
Our songs playing
~*~*~*~*

The wedding was only a finality to what they already knew, and a celebration of their love, for everyone else. Neither shed tears, at their wedding they had an understanding of each other, only laughter, kisses and love was shared between them, they were in their own little world, this world they had built around themselves caused Voldemort’ biggest mistake that led to his downfall, he underestimated the power of passion they shared.

~*~*~*~*~
At night, when you’re far and I’m alone
I feel the fabric from your T-shirt
Close to my body
I can still hear your baritone
In my ear telling me you’ll take it slow
And I was in the mirror playing roll
Like you work it, I couldn’t turn me on
So I fell asleep with the music on
Woke up again hearing the same old song, playing
~*~*~*~*~

He stood in front of his wife, only clothed in his skin, saving the best for last, as he unclasped her dress he was always astounded by how beautiful she was every time he saw her.
The dress slid down his lover’s body, baring every curve, every inch of skin and every freckle that he loved.
She was a treasure, to have and to hold, her body was a wonderland every time he was with her, there was something new to explore, a new emotion of ecstasy he hadn’t experienced before.
Every time he and his wife were together it was a new experience, he was mesmerized by her whole being, he looked her up and down, he hadn’t realized he was holding his breath, letting all air out, he whispered one word.
“Beautiful.”

~*~*~*~*~
Oh, give it to me deeper
Oh, giving me the fever
Oh, now you got my feet up
This one is a keeper
Now the second verse is playing
Oh, we tried to stand up
Oh, hold me while my hands up
Oh, and the music picks up
Fantasies were shook
I’m thinking to myself again
~*~*~*~*~

Elegantly, blush crept across her face, even in the darkness, he could see it, he never got tired of seeing her blush, he could see her face glow with warmth and he gave a small smile. Running his hands down her smooth body, he felt her skin tingle, and loving the effect he had on her, he wrapped his hands around her naked waist and pulled her slowly into his arms. Feeling the hot breath of hers on his neck, he lifted a finger and lightly touched her chin, he traced along her jaw and down her neck, and between the crevasse of her breasts, bending his head down, he looked into her eyes and smiled, slowly, he closed the distance between them, closing his eyes as he did so, gentlytheir lips touched and his whole body warmed, and tingling sensations slithered down his spine, holding her against his body. As their kiss deepened, his hands roamed up and down her body, gathering as much sensory information as possible, her hands slid up and down his back, as she pulled him a close to her as possible.

~*~*~*~*~
When your not here (I sleep in your t-shirt)
I wish you were here (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love (I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
When I need your feel ( I sleep in your t-shirt)
I need your help (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love ( I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
~*~*~*~*~

He held her close and laid her gently on the bed, his lips momentarily left hers as he gathered lost oxygen, just looking at her stole his breath and dried his mouth, his lips resumed their traveling down her naked form and back up again, meeting her lips in another exotic experience. Her tongue flicked over his lips, begging entrance, he responded and both tongues started dancing, he pushed himself onto his back and pulled her onto him, she put her hands on the bed under his head and looked down at him, she smirked.
“Down boy!”
He blushed, and his wife let out a small giggle, moving up onto the bed he pulled her with him, dragging her into another breathless kiss.

~*~*~*~*~
Outside I hear the rain on my windowpane
Hold up a minute, I thought I heard your name
My mind, playing tricks on me again
I hear knocks at the door, is that my baby home
Why couldn’t it be a reality
Looked at the clock and it says 4:03
At nine, he’ll be arriving on a plane
Then we’ll be making love and hearing
The song again
~*~*~*~*~

That was it, more than anything, he wanted her right there and then, he had never wanted her more in his life, he relied on her so much for his happiness, and he had never been let down. She always made him laugh, he loved how her eyes would sparkle every time she was up to something or looked at him, he became more optimistic as every day went past with her in it, having her around him was always a new experience, he had never had so much fun, he had never connected with someone as he did with her, he knew that they were always to be together when he brought her back from the chamber, they were made for each other.
He had never loved someone as much as her loved her.

~*~*~*~*~
Oh, give it to me deeper
Oh, giving me the fever
Oh, now you got my feet up
This one is a keeper
Now the second verse is playing
Oh, we tried to stand up
Oh, hold me while my hands up
Oh, and the music picks up
Fantasies were shook
I’m thinking to myself again
~*~*~*~*~

Feeling the deepest of his love come from the wells of his heart, he turned her on her back, so gently, as if she were made of glass and would break at the slightest touch, he wanted to take care of her, he made a promise to her that he would, and he intended to keep his promise.

~*~*~*~*~
When your not here (I sleep in your t-shirt)
I wish you were here (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love (I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
When I need your feel ( I sleep in your t-shirt)
I need your help (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love ( I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
~*~*~*~*~

Positioning himself above her, he kissed her again, and carefully and slowly ran her hands over her soft body, his fingers melting into every curve on her, feeling her flesh come out in goose bumps, the anticipation sending shivers though his body, lust merged with love and it mirrored in her eyes, his heart started racing, he wanted to take it slow, to savor every moment he was with her, to love her for his entire life.
“Show me how much you love me” she whispered, her body waiting for him to move her.
“That’s impossible” and his lips crashed onto hers again.

~*~*~*~*~
Oh boy I’ve been waiting
Now my body’s shaking
You’re so deep, baby please, take it easy
I look at your face and
Got my heart racing
You’re so deep, baby please, take it easy
~*~*~*~*~

He plunged into an abyss of happiness that was her, he heard her cry out in amazement, all through the ceremony all he wanted to do was lay her down and show her his love, he needed to touch her, to hold her, otherwise his life would fall apart, he wanted, needed her so much, it was crazy. He took it slow, loving the feeling of being inside her, slowly as their passion grew, so did the rhythm of their bodies. Soon, their bodies were slicked with sweat. He was in an exotic place, he felt his blood pump faster through his veins, he looked down at his wife, and he never seen her look so beautiful, her hair was strewn around her head on the pillow, some strands of hair stuck to her head from the perspiration they had made. He was breathless, she was so beautiful, he wanted a family of his own and she knew this. He smiled at her and he braced himself for the most brilliant experience he would ever have.

~*~*~*~*~
Keep it right there
Oh, wait, wait, yeah
Keep it right there
You driving me crazy
~*~*~*~*~

Together, they sealed their love and cried out together as pleasure ravished them both, kissing her one last time, he fell back onto the bed next to her and she wrapped her arms around him. They laid there, silence enveloping them, the space they were in was serene and clam, she moved her head onto his chest, and he wrapped his arm around her and smiled, his fingers entwined in her hair as he felt its texture, her hands crawled up and down his bare torso, relaxing him. Their breathing slowed, sleep slowly overtook them. Just as he was about to fall asleep, hi wife moved beside him, slowly he opened his eyes to see her face above him. Slowly she whispered.
“Harry” she smiled at him.
“I’m pregnant!”

Harry looked at his beautiful wife, his beautiful Ginny, who brought nothing but happiness into his life, and in a moment, his life as he knew it changed, he felt his heart was about to burst, he had never experienced an euphoria like this before, happiness and joy was an understatement as to what he was feeling, he smiled at her and gently pulled her lips towards his, somewhere, a clock chimed midnight on the 31st of July.
Ginny smiled.
“Happy birthday Harry!”

~*~*~*~*~
When your not here (I sleep in your t-shirt)
I wish you were here (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love (I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
When I need your feel (I sleep in your t-shirt)
I need your help (to take off your t-shirt)
After we make love (I sleep in your t-shirt)
Wake up in your t-shirt
Still smell the scent of your cologne
~*~*~*~*~

THE END.
Reviews 21
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear