Search:

SIYE Time:18:04 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Unknown Secret
By trublondie

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, James Potter, Lily Potter, Ron Weasley, Sirius Black
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 3
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

After Harry got back from Hogwarts he was mourning Sirius' death. He was also wondering if he or Neville was the anwser to the profacy. He glanced around the room noticing a stack of letters on his desk, all of them from people he knew except 1. That was the letter that changed his life forever...





This story used to be called Harry Potter and the Return of Death.


Hitcount: Story Total: 3040







ChapterPrinter


Im NOT J.K. Rowling... you will be able to figure it out soon enough.
******************************** **************************************** **************************************** **************************************** ****************************
Harry was sitting there thinking, thinking about things that were and things that are. He really want to have some normal human contact, Yes, he knew that the Dursleys were human, but they weren’t the type he was looking and longing for. I want to get into the wizarding world. I want to get to Ron and Hermione.

As Harry started thinking about them.. he had noticed that something had been different about their letters, they mainly talked about the other, and sometimes even wrote him a letter together. He was pretty sure they were on the verge of going into something, Harry grinned at this thought. He had always wanted his two best friends together.

The thought of Sirius crept into his mind, it makes me want to forget that today is my 16th birthday. He could personally care less. Last night the owls kept him up, coming in his room, with all sorts of letters and gifts. He wasn’t saying that he minded because he was having enough trouble sleeping anyway. He hadn’t been able to sleep the past few weeks, with nightmares haunting his nights, of Sirius and the darn veil. He wanted so badly to use the time turner that Hermione had in their Third Year. He wanted to go back and tell himself not to go to the Department Of Mysteries, to tell himself anything that might have helped Sirius live. Or, just to go and tell Sirius that he was ok and that he didn’t have to come and help. HE NEVER WANTED HIM TO COME. He couldn’t stand this anymore. He wanted to go to the Burrow, to go be with a nice family, A normal family. But that can’t happen well at least not yet, probably not for awhile. As he glanced around the room for something to use to write a letter, he noticed the pile of letters just waiting for him to open. He hadn't opened any of them he knew what they were about, of course besides Happy Birthday. He knew that they were all filled with the same things.

Dear Harry,

Hope you are having a good birthday. I’m very sorry about Sirius.....



That is all that they had been saying, and he was sick of it. As Harry looked through the letters he noticed that everybody sent him a letter- Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Fred and George, all the usual, or the usual for this summer. But there was one letter that only said to Harry Potter, it didn’t say who it was from. Harry was hesitant to open it but eventually, curiosity took over him and he opened it.



Dear Harry,

Harry, I know that this is probably hard for you to understand but this is your mother and your father. Please honey, don’t freak out. I know that this is very, very weird for you but don't close this letter or you will close the way that we can communicate. Please if you tell anyone about this please let it be only your closest friends, the people you can trust. But first let me tell you how this is working. Voldemort really didn’t kill us or anyone else. He only made it look like he killed us. Please son believe me if there was a way that we could of got through to you sooner we would of. But here is the deal if we dont get out of here soon we will die. He is feeding off of our magic, he is getting more powerful everyday. We are so so so so so proud of you. Every day you are getting stronger. It was really amazing your first year at Hogwarts when you defeated him but what was even more astonishing was when you defeated him as a baby. Now this is what we want you to do- get to Ron's house as soon as you can tell Ron and his family that you need their help to get your parents back.

Don’t forget that we love you and that we are trying our hardest to get back to you,

Love,

James and Lilly



Harry was sitting there astonished not knowing if he should believe it or not. Then he looked at the very bottom of the letter were it said p.s- Just so you will stop mourning because we all know that you are, Sirius is also still alive.



Harry kept reading the letter over and over again. Then he remembered that he has to get to Ron's house. Trying to think of how to get there he remembered that there was a spell that Hermione taught him he slightly remembered, but he did know that it shrinks things. So he shrunk all of the stuff that he needed and got a basket to put it all in, found his invisablity cloack and got ready to go out the door. when he remembered the he forgot to get the letter and the other letters that his friends sent him. As he went to get the letters he almost folded the one from his parents. Thankfully he remembered not to and got out of the house quickly. Just as he got out he heard Uncle Vernon get up to see what was going on. Harry ran, ran as fast as he could. It felt good but it was weird because he was used to being stuck up in his room all summer.



As he waited he remembered the first time he saw Sirius, hoping that soon he will see him again, but still hoping that he will see his parents for the first time in his life. When the Knight Bus came Harry was more than happy to see it he hopped on asking them if the go to the Burrow. They couldn’t get him there because of sudden restrictions but they said that they go to the Hogsmeade Village and if he gets off there then he just had to make sure that he got on the bus called the Lyra bus. So Harry got to Hogsmeade village and then got onto the Lyra Bus. Once he got to the burrow it was about 3:30 in the morning and Harry didn’t want to wake anyone and he also didnt want to stay outside. So Harry snuck into the Weasley' s house to find Ron on the couch with Ginny right beside him.

"Well what took you so long" they both asked simotanuasly.



"What do you mean, how did you know I was coming."



'Harry we are wizards we can get letters to ya know"

'

"Well you guys won’t believe what I found out, it is more than you would of ever thought"



"Yeah Harry we know, we got a letter to, but Harry there is more to it then you would of ever thought, Harry well I don’t know how to say this but er.. Harry meet your family.



“Wait you said my family I only have a mom and a dad so why did you say family?”

And Harry sat there not knowing what to do.

Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear