Search:

SIYE Time:23:11 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Arabella Black
By Misstresses of Magic

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff, General
Warnings: None
Rating: PG
Reviews: 5
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

What if Sirius Black had a child? What if one day she met Harry Potter? (an: this is not fully focoused on Sirius' daughter)

Hitcount: Story Total: 2569







ChapterPrinter


Arabella Black

Prologue


About us: we are three girls who love to read and write together.

Author’s Note: This is not a Marauders story. It is about Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Arabella Black.

Disclaimer: As much as we would like to, none of us own the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter belongs to the brilliant mind of JKR! The Only things in this chapter that belong to us are Sarah and Arabella Black. ENJOY!




‘Sarah, take Arabella and leave!’

‘Sirius!’ Sarah looked from her sleeping one-year-old daughter to her husband.

‘Sarah, go to America. I’ll catch up. The Potters are dead.’

Sarah gasped. ‘And Harry?’

‘I’m going to get him. We’ll meet you.’

‘Sirius, I don’t want to leave you! What if this is the last time we see you? What if Arabella never knows her father?’

‘I promise it won’t be! GO!’

‘But Sirius what if it is?’

Sirius took his wife in her arms. ‘Sarah, do you remember when we first met?’

‘Of course! I was smitten with you, but you always thought of me as a friend.’

They both smiled at this, but the Sirius frowned. ‘Sarah, I don’t know if I ever told you this. But I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you.’

‘Sirius it wasn’t your fault! I never blamed you! You weren’t ready to be a father and we weren’t even married!’

‘Sarah…..’

‘You came back! You came back and took care of us! Despite my family!’

‘Why would I care about your family? Mine was the same!’

‘Sirius we both know Marc killed Katherine. She was only ten!’

‘Sarah listen to me, I don’t give a damn that your brother killed James’s sister and parents. You didn’t!’

Sarah sat down. ‘But James would never have forgiven you if he knew you had a child with me! That you were now Marc’s brother-in-law.’

‘Sarah, he would have.’

‘But-‘

‘But during the war was not the time to tell him.’

Sarah began to cry, so Sirius sat down beside her and tried to comfort her.

‘Sarah, I love you and Arabella more than life, but I have some unfinished business with a certain marauder. I will get Harry, kill Pettigrew, and join you in America.’

‘But what if you don’t come?’

‘Then tell Arabella I love her, everyday. Tell her everything. Tell her about everything but my family. I don’t want her to know she's related to such filth! And Sarah, know that I love you and always will.’

Sirius kissed Arabella on the head. He then turned to Sarah and enveloped her in a long, passionate kiss.

‘I love you Sirius.’

‘I love you too.’

And that was the last time either mother or daughter saw Sirius.




Many years later...................

‘Arabella, we are moving back!’

‘Moooooom!

‘Arabella, I can’t take it anymore. I want to go home!’

‘Well,’ Arabella thought to herself ‘at least I’ll get to stay in America for school.’


‘Oh, and of course you’ll be attending Hogwarts.’

‘But mom! All of my friends are go to Salem! My Boyfriend goes to Salem!’

‘Honey, I’m sorry; Professor Dumbledore is expecting you to arrive on September first.’

‘I am NOT moving to England, I am NOT leaving my friends, and I am NOT going to the same stupid school that you and dad went to!’

‘Arabella, go to your room.’

‘But, mom-‘

‘NOW!’

As she stomped to her room, Arabella grumbled, ‘I bet Harry Potter doesn’t have problems like this.’




Miss Ginny: If you don’t review I will cry.

Miss Hermione: PLEASE review! If you don’t I will have to listen to Ginny cry! Don’t do that to me!!!

Miss Luna: Oh, Please!



Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear