Search:

SIYE Time:0:52 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Echo
By Georgie

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Dark Fiction
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 13
Summary: Ginny battles with Depression, Anorexia, Life and Harry.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4673







ChapterPrinter


Ok, this is my first fic, and im writing from expirience. You all know I don't own Harry Potter, J.K.Rowling does. I know this is short, but it's a prolouge, and the next chapter will be longer.

Echo
Prolougue

It was meal time at Hogwarts, and the Gryffindors were over-excited, after having just won the morning's Quidditch match, against Hufflepuff, which they had won 210/60. Everyone, except a certain red-head, who was sat in her dormitory, curled up on her bed, crying.
Back in the Great Hall, nobody has noticed her missing. Not even her so called friends. It was a while before it came to light that the youngest Weasley was not there.
It was Hermione who first registered the only Weasley girl was missing;
"Ron, have you seen your sister since the match?" she asked. an inch of concren in her voice.
"No, I don't think she's been feeling very well" answered Ron.
"She hasn't been feeling well for a while, she's probably got some sort of bug" Hermione reassured.
"I'll make her go to see Madam Pomfrey in the morning"
"Good Idea" Agreed Harry, from his left. "She hasn't been looking well lately"
Meanwhile, Ginny, not knowing that anyone actually cared whether she was at dinner or not, had drifted into an uneasy sleep. A sleep which contains Dark Lords, Death Eaters and Ghosts. Nothing out of the usual for Ginny Weasley.
Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear