Search:

SIYE Time:17:43 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Molly’s Troubles
By Ironhidensh

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 16
Summary: Molly knows that best friends Harry and Ginny Are perfect for each other. If only they could see it. While visiting WWW, she will find something to help them along, but be careful what you wish for!
Hitcount: Story Total: 5751; Chapter Total: 1542
Awards: View Trophy Room






ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Molly’s Troubles Chapter 2
By
Ironhidensh


Thirty minutes later, Bill was still waving his wand at the living room, looking for a weak spot in the wards. He was deeply regretting teaching Harry and Ginny how to put them up. There was a pulse of magic and the wards almost seemed to flare up. It was enough to make Bill stumble back a step. “That’s the third time, what the hell?” He muttered to himself. A few minutes after they had gone up, a small pulse of magic had strengthened them. Then, a few minutes later again, it had repeated. This was the third time, but it felt much stronger than the first two pulses. Strong enough to physically push him back from the door.

There was a sudden flash of green from the fire pit, and Albus Dumbledore stepped into the kitchen. “Good evening, Arthur, Molly. What seems to be the trouble?” The ancient wizard asked respectfully.

Before Arthur or Molly could answer, Ron stood up, ears blazing red, and started to shout at the rather shocked headmaster. “Potter forced my sister into the living room to shag her and you need to break the wards down so I can give him an arse kicking!”

“Ron! How dare you! Harry is your best friend! You know he wouldn’t do that!” Hermione screamed; her bushy brown hair looked a bit more wild than usual.

“And yet, he dragged her in there right in front of us! We all saw it!” Ron was looking a bit wild himself.

“Actually, my little Ronnikins, it looked to me as if Ginny was quite willing to get dragged away.” George countered with a smirk.

“Enthusiastically willing, as a matter of fact, my dear brothers.” Fred agreed in amusement.

“I’d say disturbingly willing”, Charlie joined in. He did not look particularly amused.

“I thought it quite romantic, and long overdue” Fleur remarked from her place next to Percy. Her brother-in-law looked at her a bit shocked. “Overdue?” he asked.

“Yes, those two have been drowning in tension ever since I have known them. They have needed this.”

“You don’t think they are a bit young?”

“They have not been young since they came out of that despicable chamber.”

That managed to silence the room. Even Ron and Hermione stopped arguing.

Dumbledore took this moment to speak up. “I’m sorry, but perhaps if somebody could explain, perhaps without emotions running wild?” His twinkle seemed directed straight at Ron. For his part, Ron managed to look slightly ashamed. Hermione still looked pissed.

“We will, Albus,” Arthur stated, stepping forward, “but first, if you could take a look at these wards that Harry and Ginny have put up around the living room?”

Dumbledore looked questioningly at the Weasley Patriarch, but nevertheless, he strode to the living room door, smiled at Bill, and pulled out his wand to start examining the wards.

“It doesn’t appear that the children have erected these silencing charms. If you could remove them, it will be easier to examine the wards.” He stated in a rather lecturing tone of voice. The rest of the room looked at each other rather uneasily.

“You really don’t want to hear what’s going on in there, trust me” Bill said with a slightly green face.

“Perhaps not, William, I fear I must take the risk anyway if I am to understand. How long have you been trying to take them down?”

“For just a little over a half hour, now.” Dumbledore’s eyebrows raised at that.

“And you have made no progress?”

“I have, but every few minutes, there seems to be a pulse of magic that strengthens them.” Bill was frowning as he said this. He did not like to fail at a task. Dumbledore, for his part, seemed to gain even more of a twinkle to his eye.

“Still, I shall need them down. If it makes you feel better, you can place them up
again the moment I say.”

“I really don’t think you want to hear this.”

“I assure you; it is nothing I have not heard before. I have overseen a school full of teenagers for quite some time now.”

“Okay, I really don’t think I want to hear this.” There was quite a bit of agreement from the rest of the gathered family.

“My dear boy, I’m sure you couldn’t think so little of Mr. Potter and Miss Weasley to accuse them of inappropriate behavior?” If Dumbledore’s eyes were to twinkle any more, they would start to induce seizures. Arthur choked back a sob, and Molly buried her face in her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Fine then, have it your way.”

Arthur, Hermione, Fleur, Bill, and Percy raised their wands, and with a quick flick, all five silencing charms were removed.

The regret was immediate.

“Right there, Harry, lift my leg higher!”

“Gods, Gin, I’m not gonna… I can’t…”

Dumbledore’s eyes went wide and his face paled a little. He frantically began to wave his wand at the wards, Bill right beside him, his face a deep Weasley red. Hermione stuck her fingers in her ears and closed her eyes. Fleur had a very wicked looking grin on her face. The twins looked quite torn between laughing, crying, or vomiting. Charlie was slowly banging his head against the wall. Percy looked scandalized, and Ron simply ran outside.

“Why the hell were we waiting to do this?” The husky tone of Ginny’s voice was something most of the room hoped to never hear again.

“I know, we could have been doing this for the last year!” Harry sounded as if he had been running a marathon. Dumbledore started to turn a little green and began to jab his wand in the air.

“Whatever your doing, Professor, it seems to be working! I’m starting to see the edge of the ward!” Bill exclaimed through gritted teeth. The moans from behind the door were very distracting.

“I’m so close Harry, don’t stop, don’t ever stop!”

“I love you so much Ginny!”

Dumbledore started working more frantically. Arthur joined Ron outside. Molly sat down on the floor, still silently crying.

“There! There! I’ve got an in!” Shouted Bill, “if we start lifting right here, we can finally…”

“HARRY! YES! YES!”

“GINNY, OH GOD!”

The pulse of magic that went into the wards this time not only strengthened them and restored what Bill and Dumbledore had managed to undo, but it also knocked the two a good six feet backwards onto the kitchen floor. Very quickly, Hermione placed a rather strong silencing charm back on the door.

Dumbledore stood up and brushed some dust off the front of his robes. “Yes, thank you Miss Granger.” He quickly waved his wand at the living room wall and took a quick look at the wards. He sighed in defeat at the results. “Well, they are even stronger than before now. I do however, have an idea as to what is happening to them now.” He looked at Bill, his trademark twinkle back in his eyes. “Perhaps it is time for that explanation now?”

Molly stood up, wiping at her eyes, “I’m afraid this is all my fault, Headmaster.” She said in a quiet, tearful voice. “I may have overstepped and…”

“May have overstepped? Mum, what the hell were you thinking?” Fred looked quite angry. An odd expression on the typically fun loving young mans face. “Why in Merlin’s name did you slip them potions? That is your own daughter in there!”

“You said it would just make them act on their true feelings! Overcome their shyness!” Molly was starting to get some of her trademark fire back.

George jumped into the fray “why did you sell her Elixir of Fancy in the first place, Fred?”

“She said she was going to use it on dad!” Fred looked a little sick relaying that.

Percy started to choke on the butterbeer he has just opened. Bill turned green.

“That’s even worse!” George yelled back.

“Excuse me! How is that worse?” Molly was gearing up for full rage. “I’ll have you two know that…”

BANG! They never found out what, as Dumbledore let off a cannon blast from his wand, bringing the row to a hasty close. “Now then, if we could have some calm, perhaps we could start at the beginning?” He calmly asked without throwing anyone against a wall and yelling in their face.

Molly took a deep breath and started talking. “Well, yesterday I was visiting Fred in his shop. I saw a new potion on a rack and asked him about it. He said it was to help people overcome their own insecurities and talk to the person that they truly fancied.” She looked at the living room door and shuddered. “He also said it had some enhancing effects for a couple in love in the bedroom, but I…” she broke off with a small sniffle. “I didn’t know Harry and Ginny were a couple. They apparently hid it very well.”

“I don’t understand, is it a love potion?” Dumbledore said with a frown.

“No”, George replied. “It’s a bit of a new recipe. You see, it acts on a persons actual, true feelings. It doesn’t create them, and it can’t be keyed to work on anyone in particular.”

“You see, the problem with love potions is the forced component. They make somebody feel something, and then act on those feelings, against their will. They have no choice.” Fred took up the narrative. “what we made only enhances the feelings you already have. If you like a girl but are too afraid or shy to talk to her, this elixir gives you the boost you need.”

“That isn’t what makes it so popular though,” George picked up, “it’s the effects on two people already in love. It takes the desire you have for each other and enhances it by quite a bit. For most couple in love, that desire takes a rather specific direction and outlet. It is exceedingly popular with older couples who have gotten in a bit of a rut.”

“I’ve never seen it work that strongly before.” Fred said, looking at the living room door.

“I see.” Said Dumbledore. “I was not aware that young Mr. Potter and Miss Weasley were an item. I take it that was a surprise to you all as well?”

“No, sir, I knew. I think I was the only one they trusted to tell.” Hermione spoke up. “They were worried about people interfering with their relationship,” she said this with a glare out the door Ron had escaped from, “and wanted a chance to let it grow on its own. They have been together since Harry saved her from the Chamber all those years ago.” She had tears in her eyes now, “Please don’t be mad at them! They planned to tell everyone tonight!”

Bill was looking rather murderous “Are you telling me Potter has been shagging my baby sister since she was twelve?” He demanded.

“Ginny would never! She is a good girl!” Molly fired right back.

“Harry would do no such thing!” Hermione defended her best friend.

Percy snorted at that, “the activities in the other room would say otherwise, Hermione.”

“They hadn’t taken this step in their relationship yet”, Hermione repeated. “Trust me, I’ve been listening to Ginny complain for over a year about it.”

“What do you mean?” Fleur asked.

“Harry has insisted that they wait to get more, uh, physical until they were married, or at least engaged.”

Fleur grinned. “I can’t imagine that sat too well with Ginevra.”

“No, it didn’t. She used to go on and on about how foolishly noble Harry was.”

“My Bill was the same way, took me an entire afternoon to get rid of that foolishness in him.”

“Fleur! That’s private!” Bill actually looked embarrassed.

Dumbledore cleared his throat. “I think we are getting a bit off track here. Molly, am I to understand you gave Harry and Ginevra this potion?” He sounded more amused than anything.

“Well, I didn’t know they were dating!”

“Molly, how many times have I asked you not to meddle in the children’s lives?” Arthur had come back inside with Ron. He did not look amused. “If this had not have worked” He shuddered, “what would you have used next, and actual love potion?”

“Of course not! Fred said this was safe!”

“I also said it would make two people in love shag like rabbits!”

“I didn’t know they were in love!” Molly was starting to look a bit frantic.

“Wait, Harry was potioned?” Ron had finally caught on. “So, he isn’t taking advantage of Ginny?”
Hermione huffed at him and took a few steps away.

“From the look of it, I’d say Ginny was taking advantage of Harry.” Fleur remarked. She seemed to be finding this whole thing very humorous.

Arthur looked at Dumbledore, “Albus, have you figured out a way to bring the wards they put up down so we can stop the children?”

“I think we are a bit past that point, now, dad.” Charlie drawled. He still looked to be a bit sick.
“Indeed.” Stated Dumbledore. “As it is, I think I have figured out what is going on. Tell me Fred, George, how long does the effects of this ingenious potion last?” He looked to the twins.

Fred and George looked at each other in contemplation. “I guess it would depend on the stamina of the users,” Fred answered.

“Harry and Ginny are 17 and 16, and excellent quidditch players in the best of shape.” Hermione let everyone know.

George sighed in defeat. “So, a couple of hours most likely.”

“As I feared.” Dumbledore sighed and sat down. “Those pulses of magic we felt, I believe I know what they are. It was accidental magic from Mr. Potter and Miss Weasley. Every time they, er, completed, if you will” shudders were felt all around the table. Fleur actually laughed out loud. “they released a bit of their magic. The small pulses were most likely Miss Weasley, and the larger ones were from Mr. Potter. The exceptionally large one was from them both.” As if to prove his point, a small pulse of magic was released into the wards, followed a few seconds later by a larger one.

Percy added a second silencing charm to the door. Just to be sure.

“So, you’re saying we have to just wait until they are finished?” Bill asked incredulously.

“I’m afraid I see no other alternative, outside of ripping them down with brute force…” Dumbledore was cut off by Ron.

“So, let’s do that then! Right now!” Ron rolled up his sleeves and pulled out his wand.

“Don’t be stupid, Ronald” Hermione pushed his wand arm back down. Ron’s face went pink.

“It’s not stupid! It’s stupid to just let them shag it out!”

“Just ripping wards down like that can cause a massive magical blowback that can hurt the caster quite severely! Are you willing to risk hurting Harry and Ginny just because you wish it were you and Lavender in there?”

“What? No! What does that have to do with anything? Lavender isn’t my sister; I just don’t want Harry in there with Ginny!”

“You unbelievable prat! How can…”

“Enough!” Molly bellowed, “You two can go outside if you want to keep rowing!”

“Thank you, Molly.” Albus looked over the rest of the room. “Once Harry and Ginevra are done with their, well, discussions, then we should be able to remove the wards. Assuming they don’t just take them down themselves.”

“From what we understand,” George said, “They will probably fall asleep as soon as the Fancy runs its course.”

Bill stood up, “Well, I’m not about to wait around here. I say we go to the Leaky and have a pint or two.”

“I’m with you.” Charlie readily agreed.

“No argument from me.” Percy joined in.

Fred and George joined them, “We’ll even pay!”

“I never turn down a free drink”, Dumbledore said happily.

“Then it’s a plan. Come along, Molly, Ron, Hermione.” Arthur declared.

As she walked out, Fleur turned toward the twins, “I think I would like to buy some of your excellent potion for Bill and myself.” She gave them quite a saucy smile. “Do you have a family discount? I may even want to buy in bulk.”

Bill gulped and looked a little pale.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Harry slowly awoke to the feel of warm sunlight on his face, and a rather comfortable weight draped across his chest. The familiar and much-loved smell of wildflowers tickled his senses as awareness started to return to the young wizard. He opened his eyes and was greeted with the familiar sight of fiery red hair spread out across him, and the feel of small buy strong arms hugging him. While it was not the first time he had awoken in bed with Ginny, something defiantly felt different this time. She shifted on top of him, and suddenly that difference became very apparent.

They were both completely naked.

The memories of the night before flooded back into Harry’s mind, and even though he was vaguely sure he should be alarmed, a rather goofy smile overtook his face.

“Ginny, wake up my love,” he whispered into her hair.

“Mmm, not now Harry, I’m still sleeping.”

“I need to get out of your room before your parents wake up.”

“No, I’m too comfortable. Just stay a little longer.” Ginny held him a little tighter.

Harry smiled that goofy smile again, “as much as I want to, love, I think its time to get up.”

“I quite agree, young man!”

At the sound of Molly’s voice, Ginny shot straight up, flinging the covers off both her and Harry. The Weasley family gathered Infront of the sofa did not enjoy the show. Molly shrieked and turned around. Arthur closed his eyes and seemed to be praying. The boys all jumped as one for the doorway, landing in a heap of limbs. Fleur grinned and Hermione turned Weasley red.

“For Merlin’s sake Ginny, put some clothes on!”

“There’s another image I’ll never get out of my mind.”

“Harry put that thing away!”

“Oh Ginny, you lucky girl”

“Hermione! Stop staring at me!”

Ginny reached down and grabbed the cover and pulled it back over her and Harry. “Could you all maybe give us some privacy?” She started to look for her wand. Harry tried to hide in a small ball behind her.

“Did you two have fun last night?” Molly asked with a dangerous tone to her voice.

“Molly, we talked. Don’t you go blaming them for your mistake!” Arthur gave her an upset glare. “Harry and Ginny were not in full control.” He looked back to the young couple, “That doesn’t mean that we aren’t disappointed in the two of you.”

“What do you mean, this is Molly’s fault?” Harry looked a little bewildered as he tried to avoid the glares from Ginny’s brothers.

Hermione swallowed and answered for Arthur, “Well, you see, it seems that Mrs. Weasley may have given the two of you a special potion in your drinks…”

“WHAT?”

“MUM! How could you?”

“Merlin, Ginny, I’m so sorry, I didn’t …. I mean, I wouldn’t… If I…” Harry looked to be on the verge of tears.

“Harry, luv, stop! You didn’t do anything I didn’t want you to!” Ginny took Harry’s face in her hands and gave him a quick kiss.

“Oi! Stop that! And for lights sake pull that blanket back up! I don’t want to see my sisters’ boobs!” Ron had his eyes so tightly closed it looked like he was constipated.

“Then get out of the fucking room, Ron!”

“Ginevra Molly Weasley, you watch your language!” Molly had standards.

“QUIET!” Arthur bellowed, trying to bring some calm back to the room.

“Mr. Weasley, I want to you know that I love your daughter very much. I would never do anything to hurt her, and I completely understand if you want me to leave the Burrow.” Harry was staring at the floor and looked completely miserable. Especially considering the beautiful, young, and very naked witch in his arms.

“Now, there is no need to…” Arthur was interrupted by a raging Ginny.

“Like hell you’ll kick him out! You do and you can say goodbye to me as well!”

“Nobody is kicking anybody out! While I am not a fan of what happened last night, it was not your fault. Molly gave you each a potion that lowered your inhibitions, and let you act out on your deepest romantic desires. Its upsetting, but you two really had no control over yourselves last night. I think its best if we all just move on.” Arthur, as always, the voice of calm.

Harry looked up, “But you said you were disappointed?”

“Yes, Harry. We were extremely disappointed that you two felt you could not share your relationship with the rest of the family. Surely you know that Molly and I are thrilled you two have found happiness together?”

Ginny looked at her brothers, then quirked an eyebrow at her father, “Have you met that lot? They start foaming at the mouth whenever a boy says hi to me.”

“That’s because sisters are supposed to be off limits. How could you Harry?” Ron actually looked genuinely hurt.

“I didn’t know I needed your permission to date, Ron.” Harry said, “I’m sorry, but I love Ginny, and I have for almost four years now. Don’t you know me well enough to trust me?”

“Last night not counting…” Ginny said with a wink.

“Not helping, Gin.” Harry groaned.

“Yes, well then. I hope you understand that we expect no repeats of last night then?” Molly tried to bring some dignity back to herself.

“Considering that it wasn’t our idea in the first place, and believe me, mother, you and I are going to have a very, very long talk about this later.” There were no doubts that Ginny was Molly’s daughter.

“We will leave and let the two of you get cleaned up then,” said Arthur. As the family started to leave the living room, Fleur stopped and looked back at the young couple. “I just have to ask,” she said with a rather wicked looking grin, “You did remember the contraception charm, right?”

Molly froze in place, Hermione let out a squeak, and Ginny’s face paled and her eyes went wide. Harry just looked up in confusion.

“The what charm?”
Reviews 16
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear