Search:

SIYE Time:18:57 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Power of The Soul Bonded
By Gin5208

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 3
Summary: Harry rescues Ginny from the Chamber and starts feeling what she feels from the next day forward.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2752



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
Please don't flame me. This my first Fanfiction that I am writing. I was engrossed by the idea of soul bonding so I am trying to write one myself. Reviews and ratings are appretiated.




ChapterPrinter


It was a beautiful summer afternoon of July 2, 1993. The day after the summer vacation started. It was a perfect afternoon to be spent in reading a book or spending time with your friends but these privileges were not allowed to the second boy, Harry James Potter, living at Number 4, Privet Drive, Surrey, a boy whose existence was not known to many.

He was a scrawny little kid who wasn’t present at privet drive for most of the year because he was a wizard and was attending a private school in Scotland by the name of Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft. And this was the reason that his aunt and uncle, Petunia and Vernon Dursley hated him and abused him both emotionally and physically. This mixed with their son Dudley’s torture made the place living hell for him. If given the opportunity, they would squash out all the magic inside him.

On top of this was the fact that the previous dark lord, Volrdemort, was not dead and he was after Harry’s life as the revenge for what Harry had done to him as a one year old child, reducing him a shadow of his former self, a parasite living off another wizard’s body an unassertive and unresisting wizard by the name of Quirrel. He was again thwarted in his plan by Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione. But what happened last year had brought out many of his feelings his didn’t even know existed. Last year Voldemort had again opened the chamber of secrets but this time he wasn’t present in person but had performed this feat with the help of his dairy. He had possessed Ron’s sister, Ginny Weasley and in the end Harry and Ron had gone off to save her. Again for the third time Harry had faced Voldemort and had returned victorious. But the enormity of the situation was that this event had elevated Ginny and Harry’s feelings for each other.

They both had harboured feelings for each other since the summer of the year before. Now this feeling of love and being loved was a sensation Harry had never experienced before so it was a little awkward for him to be near her before he had rescued her in the chamber. The interesting thing was that he was starting to feel feelings that weren’t his own ever since he had rescued Ginny and he had a vague idea that these feelings belonged to a certain red-head. He had ignored it for the last few days of his term thinking that it was nothing but as soon as he had woke up this morning and had started cooking breakfast for the Dursleys, he started feeling a pull.

At first it was a slight pull but this pull had transformed into longing for something or someone by mid afternoon. On the other hand, in Otter St. Catchpole, Ginny was feeling the same things that that Harry was feeling but the only difference was that by mid after she had decided to act on it. She had contacted Professor Dumbledore and informed him of the situation after consulting with her mother. Professor Dumbledore had a vague idea of what this could be But he could only be sure after he had talked with harry. While harry was out in the garden of number 4 he started to feel that the pull had intensified suddenly and from the corner of his eyes he could see Ginny and Professor Dumbledore heading towards him. He suddenly felt an urge to go up to them and lift Ginny and kiss her but he decided against it as it was a foreign feeling for him and suppressed it. The pull and both the urge became almost unbearable as the neared the gate of number 4. When they were at arm length from each other Harry and Ginny stared into each other’s eyes as if lost in their own world. They even missed Dumbledore saying interesting before pulling them out of their world.


He started,” For how long have you started feeling things that weren’t yours?”

Both of the replied,” After the chamber.” And shuddered at the memory of what had happened in the chamber.
Dumbledore was intrigued by this fact and started mumbling something both of them couldn’t make out. Now the urge had started making them dizzy and suddenly both of them fainted. In this unconscious stated they scooted towards each other and cuddled. This caused a golden aura to form which brought Dumbledore back to reality and taking all sings ‘til this moment he came upon a conclusion. At that very moment a book, which was checked in every ten years as this documented in it were an extremely rare phenomena by the ministry, opened a quill started to make an entry.

Harry James Potter
To
Ginerva Molly Weasley
July 2, 1993
Soul Bonding and Marriage

Three Letter of congratulations from Gringotts were being written, one to the Groom’s side and in this case the Groom himself another to the Bride’s family and another to the ministry informing them of the fulfilment of the fourth soul bonding ever formed and by far the strongest in 1700 years starting with Merlin and Morgana Le Fay then came Godric Gryffindor and Gwendolyn Gryffindor and the previous soul bonded pair Nicolas Flamel and Perenelle Flamel. But these kids and now adults were by far the strongest couple with the strongest feeling of love surpassing even Merlin.

30 Minutes had passed since when Ginny and Harry had fainted. The owls stating their marriage and soul bond had reached all three places and at the Burrow, Molly Weasley was waiting frantically for Dumbledore and Ginny while Dumbledore was talking to Harry’s relatives informing them of the situation and also informing them that he would no longer be staying with them ever again. Dumbledore had read the letter which was supposed to be Harry’s and understood what it meant. Dumbledore knew that this would give Harry and Ginny adult status in the Wizarding Society. However this also meant that the Lily’s blood Protection would also fail. When he came out to the Dursely’s garden to check on Harry and Ginny, they had started scooting towards each other in their sleep showing signs of waking up.

Harry opened his eyes and found himself in a sea of red with a soft flowery smell which he liked the first time he inhaled it. When he looked up he found a certain red-head in his arms he was savouring the feeling of holding someone you loved in your arms when someone cleared their throat behind him causing him to sit up and also causing Ginny to wake up. When she looked up she saw a face she would recognise even in her sleep, the face of her childhood crush, the face of Harry Potter. But when he had saved her in the chamber a new and foreign feeling of had replaced the crush, the feeling of love. The basic foundation of the bond that had formed between them, a soul bond.
Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear