Search:

SIYE Time:12:16 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Now and Forever
By Abraxan

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluff, General, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 238
Summary: Harry’s first year in Auror School and on the London Lions is marred by his memories of the war.
Hitcount: Story Total: 143500; Chapter Total: 5652





Author's Notes:
Many thanks to my brilliant Brit-picker, Kelpie, and my fabulous betas, Alexander, Asad, Iris and Rich! Thanks too to Mark Anders Harrison for help with a Latin incantation, and Mike McKean for his help with a sports question!





ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


The Aurors came and took the package away, promising to send a report as soon as possible. The family settled around the kitchen table again and sat in stunned silence for a time.

“Well, that was more excitement than necessary on Christmas,” Fred said after a few minutes, rocking his chair onto its back legs and balancing there.

“Too right. Harry, you draw a weird crowd,” George added, mirroring his brother’s action.

“Most of them are very nice,” Harry said. “There are only a few nutters.”

“It only takes one,” Ron said darkly.

Harry sighed. “I know.”

Ginny noticed her mum wringing her hands nervously as she listened to the boys talking. “You have the wedding invitations now, right?”

Ginny’s comment startled Molly. “What? Oh. Yes, dear, we have them.”

“Then let’s start addressing them. Hermione, will you help? You have such pretty handwriting,” Ginny said as she pushed her chair back and stood up.

“I can help you with those,” Harry offered, pushing his chair back as well, “if you don’t mind my handwriting, that is,” he added with a self-deprecating grin. “I know it looks like a five-year-old’s.”

Ginny leaned over and kissed him. “That’s OK, sweetie. Mum, Hermione and I can handle it. But thanks for offering.”

A few minutes later, Charlie and Arthur moved to easy chairs in the living room, talking about their jobs. Fred and George pulled out a chessboard from the shelves by the fireplace and stretched their lanky forms out on the rug there, teasing each other about how wimpy their pawns were.

Harry and Ron stayed at the table in companionable silence, watching the girls. The dark circles under Hermione’s eyes looked worse than they had in quite a while. Harry turned to Ron. “How are things going on getting her parents’ house ready to sell?”

“Slow. Taking today off from it is nice.”

“Is she OK?”

“Hanging in. She’s better today. Except for that package of Ginny’s, this has been a fun day for both of us.”

Harry smiled. The timing seemed right to put in action a plan he’d been working on for a while. “What are you and Hermione doing the day after tomorrow?”

Ron nearly groaned. He dropped his face into his hands and rubbed his eyes, the gesture full of weariness. “Back to the grind. There isn’t that much left to do, but it’s so hard on her, and things that are hard on her are hard on me.”

“Can you afford to take a day off?”

Ron looked up at Harry. “We took today off.”

“I know.” Harry sighed. “I meant another day–never mind. I guess the timing isn’t right after all.”

“Right for what?”

“I thought it would be fun for us to have a day in the country. Ginny hasn’t seen you two very much, and I miss you too.”

Ron brightened. “A day in the country? What would we do?”

“Just hang out. Explore a village. Have lunch together. Nothing fancy.”

“Hogsmeade?”

“Nah. I thought we’d go someplace new.”

“Where?”

Harry grinned at him. “It’s a surprise.”

“A surprise for us or for Ginny?”

“Yes,” Harry said with his best enigmatic smile.

Ron laughed. “Sounds good to me, mate. When and where?”

“Our house, around nine or so. Will that work for you?”

“Yeah! Sounds great.”

* * * * *


When Ginny and Harry got home that evening, Ginny gave Harry a teasing smile. “Are you ready?”

Completely flummoxed, Harry frowned. “Ready? For what?”

She pulled out the joke gift Ron had given the twins. “For this.”

A slow smile crossed Harry’s face. “Ah, I see. And what did you have in mind?”

“Something fun, I think.” She took his hand and led him upstairs. Once they were in their room, she turned to face him. “Clothes off, Potter.”

He chuckled, but obeyed, pulling off his jumper and unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke. “Bossy little witch, aren’t you?” He kicked off his trainers and laughed when she started working on his belt and zipper. “In a hurry, are we?”

“I only have your best interests in mind. And mine, as well, of course.” Once his jeans were off, she pulled off her jumper, then moved into his arms, her hands softly stroking the planes of his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled down at her. “Oh, so I’m the one who has to be naked? How fair is that?”

“I expect you to remedy that situation eventually,” Ginny said, sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him. She pulled back and looked at the urn on the table. She’d been careful while carrying it home to not let it touch Harry, so he hadn’t touched it at all yet. “It’s time for us to touch it together.”

“What do you think will happen?” Harry said, extending his arm toward the urn just as Ginny was doing.

“It could be a lot of fun for us–or it could be nothing. We’ll just have to see!”

“On three, then,” Harry said. “One, two, three!” As they each grabbed a handle, Harry was uncomfortably reminded of the Tri-Wizard Tournament when he and Cedric Diggory had each grabbed a handle of the Tri-Wizard Cup, which was a Portkey that took them to Voldemort and Cedric to his death. At least we know this one can’t be a Portkey since the twins have already touched it. Harry blew out a relieved breath when he realized he’d felt nothing when they’d touched the urn together.

“Feel anything?” Ginny said, still holding the urn’s handle. She grinned. Her voice had come out of Harry!

“Not yet.” Harry laughed to hear his voice come from Ginny. He let go of the handle and slid his fingers into her hair, tilting her head for a kiss. “That’s weird.” With his hand still in her hair, he moved his free hand over his own hair. “Feels like you’ve got your hand in my hair.”

“Yeah, I can feel it in my hands!”

Harry lowered his face to hers, grinning madly. “This should be interesting.” He couldn’t believe how odd it felt not to feel her lips with his, not to feel her tongue with his, not to feel the shape of her teeth as he explored her mouth. Instead, he was feeling his own teeth with her tongue. As usual, she spent some time playing with the chipped tooth in the side of his mouth, the result of one of Dudley’s punches in their childhood. When they pulled apart, they were both gasping and wide-eyed.

“Does it really feel like that for you?” she said, although her voice was coming from him.

“Yeah. Weird, huh?”

“Absolutely. Let’s try it again!”

“I have more interesting ideas,” Harry’s voice said. He kissed her again and started unbuttoning her blouse, amazed at the strange feeling of cool air on his chest when her blouse opened, and at the stranger sensations from her body as her passion rose within her. He kissed the side of her neck, licked her collarbone and worked his way down to her breast, which he’d just freed from the constraining bra he’d felt was too tight around his own chest.

“Do you like it?” Ginny’s voice said, breathless now.

“It’s strange, but yeah, it’s amazing.”

“Shall we go on, or go back to normal?”

“Whatever you want, sweet girl.”

“Let’s go on, then.” She arched her back, pressing her breast against his lips, but grunted in apparent frustration.

Harry straightened up. “Wait. This isn’t working. Let me try something.” He grabbed his wand and tapped Ginny’s shoulder. “Stop.”

“What are you doing?”

“If saying ‘stop’ three times turns it off, then maybe saying ‘stop’ once or twice should cut the spell down enough that we can feel our own feelings as well as each other’s.”

Ginny beamed at him. “You’re a genius.”

He nibbled on her neck. “If it works, I am.”

“Oh, that feels good!”

“On your neck or your lips?”

Ginny stepped back and looked at him in surprise. “Both! But still more lips than neck.”

“Okay.” He grabbed his wand and tapped her again. “Stop. Stop.”

“But that makes three,” Ginny said.

“We don’t know if it’s three total or three in a row that make it stop. Let’s test it.” He bent and kissed her again. He laughed against her lips. “Oh, that’s better!”

“Yeah.”

Now Harry could feel his own feelings as well as hers, which was both amazing and nearly overwhelming. He did a Transference Charm to remove the rest of her clothes quickly, picked her up and tossed her on the bed, plopping down beside her and covering her mouth with his. Every sensation, every touch, every feeling Ginny felt blasted through Harry like wildfire, but the strange sensations didn’t distract him now the way they had before, because he could feel his own reactions as well. And such lovely, wonderful, powerful sensations they were on both sides. He thought he might very well die of pleasure and not be the least bit sorry about it.

Later, as he lay gasping for breath next to her, Harry’s voice said, “Is it really like that for you?”

“Yeah. You?”

“Yeah. Amazing.” He rested his head on her shoulder, then couldn’t resist licking the ticklish spot on her neck.

She laughed and squirmed, pushing him away. “Harry! Enough!”

The touch was a ticklish but sensual feeling on Harry’s neck, making him squirm nearly as much as Ginny.

“I see what you mean,” he gasped, still chuckling. “I reckon I shouldn’t lick your neck anymore. It’s a bit overwhelming.”

Ginny sat up and leaned over him a steely glint in her eyes. “You stop licking my neck and I’ll hex you!”

“Well, if you put it that way.”

“I do.”

“I’m getting confused with our voices coming out of each other,” he said, flipping her on her back and giving the end of her nose a dainty lick.

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and nibbled on the dimple in his chin before releasing him. “Me too. Ready to end the spell?”

“Yeah.” He sat up and grabbed his wand, tapping her and saying, “Stop. Stop. Stop.” He put his wand back on the night stand, then lay on his back, his arm open in invitation. Ginny snuggled in next to him, her head on his shoulder, twining her fingers in the wispy curls on his chest.

“Let’s not tell anyone about this,” Ginny said.

“Oh, our little secret, eh?” Harry chuckled. “If you say so.”

“Let them find out on their own!”

Harry laughed, then turned and kissed her on the nose. “If they dare!”
Reviews 238
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear