Search:

SIYE Time:23:10 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


When You're Mad
By matthias delario

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Humor, Songfic
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 10
Summary: Harry's tried to reason out why Ginny is so sexy when she's furious with him...but instead he decides to merely show her. Random songfic that means I spend too much time listening to pop music.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7083



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


A/N: Song lyrics are in italics, thoughts are in bold and italics, and regular emphasized words are in bold. Yes, it's basically my typical scheme from "Love and Second Chances."

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, and Bloomsbury books. "When You're Mad" song lyrics are copyright Ne-Yo and Def Jam Recordings. I'm the idiot who thought the song made a good fit for Harry's thoughts on Ginny.

When You're Mad


It's just the cutest thing
When you get to fussing (cussing)
Yelling and throwing things
I just wanna eat you up


Harry Potter sat in the living room of the house he shared with his wife of two years, Ginny Weasley, as the redhead yelled at him. He tuned out most of her shouting, secure in the knowledge that she had been insanely worried when he nearly didn’t pull out of the Wronksi Feint at last night’s match against the Appleby Arrows. I did catch the Snitch though.

I don't mean no disrespect
When I start staring
Knowing that it makes you mad
I'm sorry that seeing you mad is so sexy


He took in the sight of her, very aware of how that gorgeous red hair fell when she got angry. The light shifted again, creating new shades of crimson and auburn and copper in his wife’s gently curly locks. How he loved to see it whip about her face in the midst of her tempers.

Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose
When you make your angry face
That makes me wanna just take off all your clothes
And sex you all over the place


Ah, there’s the wrinkle. He repressed a chuckle at noticing the little place over her nose that crinkled up every time she yelled. Harry really did enjoy watching her stunning features flushed in anger, chocolate brown eyes flashing with a mix of concern and fury. When his lovely wife got angry, without fail, he would get the sudden desire to stand up and pull her into a fiery kiss. She always got very passionate when he did that. He smirked at the memories. Which only increased her anger.

Could it be the lil' way that you storm around
That makes me wanna tear you down
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is


She stormed around the room, raging at him for being a typical male. How did a woman get away with being so gorgeous when furious at him? Harry briefly considered that he was simply so deeply in love with the petite redhead that he wanted her on a daily basis.

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you


And there came the desire to snog her senseless. Her screaming and ranting and raving about his idiocy simply managed to turn him on almost instantly. And if she ever actually hit him in her rages? Forget about it. He would have his lips on hers and be in their bedroom faster than the Snitch could even fly.

When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're so damn sexy
When you're mad


Harry got up then, walking over to her. Ginny started poking him in the chest as she lectured him. He grabbed her hand a second later, bringing it to his lips. He felt her shiver slightly as he planted a soft kiss on her palm. Watching her, knowing that she could never look away when he tormented her like this, he gently kissed each one of her fingers.

Baby, don't think I don't take you seriously
But I just can't help the fact that your attitude excites me (so exciting)
And you know ain't nothing better


“Were you even listening to me?” She said, a little breathily, “Or were you thinking about sex again?”

“I can’t help it if your temper gets me excited.”

“You have strange notions of attraction, Harry Potter.” Ginny shook her head. “I worry about you mmph.” That was when he covered her lips with his.

Then when we get
Mad together and have angry sex (I'll blow you out)
Then we forget what we were mad about


They lay in bed a half-hour later, Ginny drawing light circles on his chest. Harry grinned at how passionate this last time had been. Sex with Ginny while she was angry had to be his favorite kind. They both became much more adventurous in the throws of a temper. Grinning, he recalled one particular day that he had been angry. The very gorgeous, and now very naked, redhead had jumped on him while he lectured her on…what was that specific lecture about anyway?

“What was I mad at you for?” She asked after awhile. “I can never remember after times like these.”

“I’m not going to remind you.”

“I swear you do things like this to make me forget I was mad.”

“That is the point, love.” He chuckled then as she rolled her eyes. She cuddled closer, wrapping her arms tight around him. Harry reveled in the feel of her soft skin against him. He still could not figure out how the hell such a wonderful woman was laying in his arms. You forgot how insanely beautiful she is when she’s angry.

Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose
When you make your angry face
That makes me wanna just take off all your clothes
And sex you all over the place


“Have I ever mentioned the little wrinkle you get when you’re angry?”

“What wrinkle?”

“One right there.” He gently placed a finger over her nose. “When you get angry and your cheeks are all flushed, that one spot crinkles up. I’m not sure whether that’s the cutest thing about you being furious with me or your eyes getting darker.”

“You think I’m pretty when I’m angry?” Ginny raised an eyebrow. “You are a very odd man, Mr. Potter.”

“And you are an exceedingly gorgeous woman, Mrs. Potter.” He kissed her deeply. “And you’re not merely pretty when angry. You are a drop dead bloody gorgeous when you’re angry.”

“How gorgeous am I again?” Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she rolled on top of him.

“Absolutely.” This time, she crushed his lips with hers.

They didn’t leave the bed for quite some time.

Could it be the lil' way that you storm around
That makes me wanna tear you down
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you

When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're so damn sexy

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you

When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're so damn sexy
When you're mad


Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear