Search:

SIYE Time:15:59 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Sunlit Day
By saz j

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 13
Summary: The missing chapter after Harry and Ginnys first kiss! (my own version, hope you enjoy)
Hitcount: Story Total: 6646





Author's Notes:
Heya guys, sorry that i havn't updated "harry Potter and the true meaning of destiny" Been revising and doing exams, but i had time to do this small fluffy chapter! I thank Breanie, for checking it for me, i dedicate this chapter to her, thanks gal!




ChapterPrinter


(A roar of celebration erupted from the hole behind her. Harry gaped as people began to scream at the sight of him; several hands pulled him into the room.

“We won!” yelled Ron, bounding into sight and brandishing the silver Cup at Harry. “We won! Four hundred and fifty to a hundred and forty! We won!”

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without even thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

After several long moments — or it might have been half an hour — or possibly several sunlit days — they broke apart. The room had gone very quiet. Then several people wolf-whistled and there was an outbreak of nervous giggling. Harry looked over the top of Ginny’s head to see Dean Thomas holding a shattered glass in his hand and Romilda Vane looking as though she might throw something. Hermione was beaming, but Harry’s eyes sought Ron. At last he found him, still clutching the Cup and wearing an expression appropriate to having been clubbed over the head. For a fraction of a second they looked at each other, then Ron gave a tiny jerk of the head that Harry understood to mean, “Well — if you must.”

The creature in his chest roaring in triumph, Harry grinned down at Ginny and gestured wordlessly out of the portrait hole. A long walk on the grounds seemed indicated, during which — if they had time — they might discuss the match.)



************************************ ***********************



Ginny silently took Harry's hint and walked towards the portrait hole, Harry followed her, before stepping through the hole, he turned again and smiled at Hermione, who was smiling and gesturing for him to go through, he saw Ron again, who smiled slightly and nodded once more.

Ginny was waiting for Harry out side the portrait hole. He walked through and smiled sheepishly at her, she held out her hand and he gladly took it.

None of them spoke as Ginny lead Harry, to what seemed like a favorite spot near the lake. She let go of his hand and tried to sit down, Harry who could only think of one thing, and one thing only, he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. She was taken by surprise and laughed.

“Harry-what the-” But the rest of the sentence was drowned by her lips meeting his. She moaned and flung her arms around his neck. Harry was so at peace that it felt strange, he felt so happy, just by another kiss by this one girl. He didn't think this was possible, he'd of course been happy in the past, having great friends like Ron and Hermione, but this was very different. He'd liked girls before as well, Cho, but not like this, this was a craving, a need, a want.

Harry brought his hand upwards to stroke Ginny's hair, it was soft, smooth and silky. He then picked her up, ever so slightly.

Ginny decided to deepen the kiss and rested her arms on his shoulder, this was a dream come true, it was truly wonderful, she had never had or felt this with one single kiss with any other boy. This was a special kiss.

Even though this kiss was deepened by Ginny, Harry wanted more, her touch was amazing. He licked her lips and she allowed access, their tongues entwined.

Then for the sake of oxygen, they both pulled away, and both very much out of breath.

“Wo-WOW, that was-” started Harry.

“Amazing?” Ginny smiled up at him, cheeks very red.

He smiled down at her, “Amazing, you're, you are amazing!”

Ginny blushed, Harry rubbed his nose against hers and she sighed.

“So, Mr. Potter, anything you wanna tell me?”

“Yeah, there is, Ginny, I really, REALLY like you!”

She laughed, “Well, I should hope so after that little performance!”

He joined in the laugh, “Hope I wasn't out of line!” He then smiled sheepishly.

Ginny smiled, “Nah!”

She then frowned, “But I've gotta ask...”

Harry looked at her questioningly.

“...Now, can I sit down?” she laughed.

He blushed, “Yeah, sorry about that!” and he sat down and pulled her down onto his lap.

“Gotta admit Mr. Potter, for someone who hasn't really had a girl friend, you sure no how to make a girl happy!”

“Only one girl,” he whispered, looking away from Ginny.

She caught his face, and cupped it, “Harry, how long have you wanted a kiss from me?”

Harry felt him self go redder, “Erm, long story”.

“I'm listening!” she kissed his cheek.

Harry sighed, “Well, I guess, it's been weird since the summer before my year five, I was used to having your company, and enjoyed it, then I guess we became close again in the summer before my year six and when you went to be with your boyfriend, I got a little frustrated. Then when me and Ron caught you with Dean I felt strangely hurt and annoyed. Then I started having dreams, not that they were dirty ones, um I mean not that I wouldn't think of you in that way, I mean I wouldn't but, no I mean I- you- um, sorry I'm rambling!”

Ginny giggled, “I get the point!”

He nuzzled her neck. She moaned and stuck her tongue in his mouth, it was Harrys turn to moan. Ginny slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Harry for his part, stroked her back and his hand slowly reached down and landed on Ginny's leg, and then his arm seemed to crawl its way up to her thigh!

Ginny didn't seem to mind this. In fact, Ginny Weasley was loving this! And Ginny, for her part decided it was time, time to do what she'd been wanting to do since she first laid eyes on Potter, her hand slowly crawled down his back and rested on his ass! Harry seemed to think that this was also an idea, and moved from her thigh to her ass! Ginny giggled, “Sorry Potter, but I've always wanted to do that!”

Harry laughed, “Okay Weasley, I’ve wanted to do that myself for a while!”

Ginny sighed, “So Potter, happy?”

“Very, very happy, and you?”

Ginny smiled, “Very much so!”

Harry smiled and leaned forward for more of her, and lightly touched her lips with his and sighed, “Gin, be mine?”

Ginny smiled to herself, “Always.”
Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear