|SIYE Time:1:11 on 8th March 2021|
| In the Days That Followed by CharmHazel [Reviews - 13] |
The final battle has been won and the war against Voldemort is finally over for good, but there is still the aftermath to battle through.
PG-13 - Post-Hogwarts
- Angst, Drama, Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 12368
Completed: No - Chapters: 3 - Published: 2021.01.16 - Updated: 2021.02.28 - Hits: 1399
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 449] |
** Winner of the November 2020 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Romance **
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 435561
Completed: No - Chapters: 65 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2021.02.25 - Hits: 221565
| The Boat Maker by Professorfroggy [Reviews - 8] |
Hi all, this is an immediate sequel to Deathly Hallows.
The battle is over, but Harry's life is a long way from back to normal. Every night when he falls asleep, he returns once again to the dream of King's Cross. It seems to be changing him, both physically and magically - and possible threatening the peace for which he has fought so hard.
Can Harry and his friends unravel the mystery of the dream King's Cross? It will be a difficult journey. And all the while they are faced by a new threat - a dark figure, lurking in the shadows, who calls himself, simply, The Boat Maker...
PG-13 - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Humor, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 12033
Completed: No - Chapters: 3 - Published: 2021.01.28 - Updated: 2021.02.11 - Hits: 808
| Framed by MichiganMuggle [Reviews - 193] |
** Honourable Mention in the November 2020 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best Completed **
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry Potter is training to be an Auror, and he is finally back together with Ginny Weasley. But when a young woman dies of poisoning at the Ministry’s Midsummer Ball, Harry is the first suspect, and he can only uncover the true murderer by working with his childhood rival, Draco Malfoy.
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape - Words: 139345
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 32 - Published: 2018.01.21 - Updated: 2021.01.11 - Hits: 26321
| a chilling night by TranquilityOPeace [Reviews - 4] |
Harry visits Ginny at Hogwarts during Halloween. Surely nothing can go wrong?
G - Post-DH/AB
- Fluff, Humor, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 1855
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2020.10.31 - Updated: 2020.11.01 - Hits: 578
‘! Go To Top ‘!