Search:

SIYE Time:17:19 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Finding Ginny
By CuteChaser

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Extreme Language
Rating: PG
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

When harry realizes what he was looking for was in front of him and he pushed it away , he gives up.
Little does he know it's not over...
Hitcount: Story Total: 3741







ChapterPrinter


Chapter 1 {On The Train}
Ginny was staring out the window on the trian to Hogwarts as she tried to compose her thoughts.She was obsessed and she knew it.
Of course no one else knows because I've got better at hiding my true feelings.Nobody and everybody sees.Years ago when Fred and George teased me about liking Harry I got better at hiding them from anyone
especially Harry.
Harry.
A boy.
A cute boy.
A cute love "you for ever" boy who she was head over heels for and he didn't even know it.
Of courseshe mused he probably either didn't or couldn't see.Guys were always thick headed when it came to girls, at least girls who didn't flirt like a Miss America princess.Ahh......... well here came a distraction anyway.I always did love to let off some frustration.
"Soooo dreaming about some freak who might
actually go out with you?"
Malfoy sneered at her.
"Of course I'd go out with you if you payed
me and I had nothing else to do"
he said smirkingly as his girlfriend Saki came up and kissed him on the lips.
"Well if you have nothing else to do then you can just go and talk to animals Malfoy"
Said Ginny.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
Demanded Malfoy angrily.
"Well if you could find a ferret it might think you look very dashing Malfoy"
said Ginny inoccently as her brother Ron,and his girlfriend Hermione,and their best friend Harry walked up nochantly and inquired
"Anything wrong Ginny?"
"No just a twitchy ferret"
grinned Ginny as Harry walked up to Malfoy.
"A 7th year wizard who still can't get a good
girlfriend" sneered Malfoy as he walked away
with Saki batting eyelashes at Harry behind Draco's back but Harry pretended not to see.
"Well that was a let down"
said Harry lightly
as Hermione and Ron sat down opposite from
him and Ginny.
"I would have liked to let off a little frustration"he said echoing Ginny's thoughts unknowingly as she stared out the window at his reflection.
He has been working out somewhere over the summer beause he is taller and he looks bigger now and he has muscles and isn't the type of person to pick fight though which is good because even though I had Charlie and Bill I
woulden't want to pick a fight with him. thought Ginny absently.
"Ginny? Can you here me? Earth to Ginny"
said Harry teasingly as she zoomed back into focus.
"Oh sorry I was just daydreaming" she said as she got up quickly and walked out the door.
"I'm going to see a friend"
she called back.
"She has been doing that a lot mate"
said Ron cluelessly.
"Whenever anyone comes into the room and she is daydreaming she gets up and goes to find somebody".
"Did you hear that she was moved up a year because she was so good?"said Ron proudly as Harry sat there with a stunned look on his face and tried(he really did) to process the information that he had just recived.
Hermione, on the other hand, had a different approach to the situation.
"I think Dumbldore felt sorry for Ginny and didn't want her to be left alone after we go off to our jobs in one years."
Said the all knowing and smartest of the trio.
Hmmmm... thought Harry
I wonder if she is interested in anyone?
Just the thought of that made him jealous and
he wasn't sure why.Not until the she came back did he catch his thoughts.
What!? This is Ginny Weasly I'm thinking about here . He berated himself.
I've been jelous of that prat Michael Corner
ever since she started going out with him and then he dumped her and I wanted to kill him!
Then he realized.
I thought it was just for Ron that I was doing that but it wasn't?
He was startled out of his thoughts by who else but Ginny tugging him off the train.
"Sorry Ginny I was thinking about .."
He started to apolgized as she tugged him along.
"Well hurry up or we won't get seats"
She joked as they got into the carriage.
"You nearly missed it and stayed on the train"
She said curiosly as they rode to Hogwarts.
I wonder what he was thinking about?He looked awful surprised when I got his
attention
"Ginny?"
"What?!!"
"We're there"
He said as he jumped out of the carriage.
She tried to she really did,but her foot [as always] caught the top rung and she went sprawling.
As she braced for the smack that never came she heard.
"Well if your finished waiting for the sun to come up" A familair voice intoned "Can you stand?"
She opened her eyes and looked straight in
Harry's.
"Ahhh!!"
With the speed that she jumped back she could have won the World Cup.
"God H..harry! Don't do that or I'll h..have a heart attack"
she stammered as she tried to calm her beating heart.
"I didn't intent to become a living cushion but I assummed that you didn't want to rearrange your face" he said with some diffuculty.
"Did I hurt you ?" she asked with concern on her face.
"No but the expession on your face might have cracked a few ribs" he said between laughter.
"Ok,ok you win now may I suggest we go up to the castle?" he said wth a ballroom sweep of him arms.
"Very poetic Harry" she said as they linked arms and walked up to the castle.
"Good evening to all present, though I hope it is better then mine" said Dumbldore as everyone got thier seats in the great hall.
(Well it most cerainly wasn't) Harry thought cheerfully as he thought about HER and sifted though every picture in his mind that he could think of with her in it and came out of his musings to find Dumbldore finishing the speech with...
"As long as no one has anything else to add then dig in!!" As Harry tried to recall what he said Ginny told him
"We have a new Defence Against Dark Arts
[DADA] Teacher.
"Mrs. Dean-Moore Lockhart"
Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear