Search:

SIYE Time:9:21 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Those Quidditch Hands
By Sir Ollivander

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 40
Summary: Ginny has a broom accident and ends up with a sore back. Harry's Quidditch hands becomes the perfect medicine.
Hitcount: Story Total: 15504







ChapterPrinter


"Those Quidditch Hands” (Harry's turn)

by Sir Ollivander

The sequel to “A Good Night’s Sleep” (Ginny's turn)



A/N: J.K. Rowlings owns the brilliant works of Harry Potter. I’m just borrowing them. My only profits are your reviews. Thanks to Lady G for her assistance in beta reading for me. I am trying to get better at this. Really, I am.

***

“Suer whupth ar eur puans fur teuday?”

SMACK!

“Ouch.”

“Mione? What was that for?” he replied, rubbing his arm.

“Ron, that’s disgusting. Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

“Well, I just wanted to know,” Ron whimpered back.

Harry and Ginny just giggled a little watching Ron and Hermione at the breakfast table arguing between themselves. It was cute in a way. You couldn’t image that those two actually loved each other. Mrs. Weasley was either politely ignoring them or was actually preoccupied with cleaning up the kitchen after having just served them all breakfast.

“So, what is it you tried to say?” Harry asked hiding a grin.

“What your plans are for today. I was thinking of some Quidditch practice,” Ron piped up. Quidditch was his favorite pastime. Next to beating Harry at wizard’s chess.

“That’s not a bad idea. Are you game?” Harry replied looking over at Ginny.

“I have some work to do in the garden. But I’ll be happy to join you afterwards.” Ginny smiled back at Harry.

“I was going to do some reading,” Hermione said, missing a look from Ron. “But I can help you in the garden and then we can all go practice.”

“You? Are going to practice Quidditch?” Ron asked in awe. “Actually on a broom?”

“Well, no, silly. You know I hate to fly. But I’ll join you all in the field and will cheer for whoever catches the snitch or scores a goal. Is that okay with you?” challenged Hermione.

Backing down, Ron answered Hermione, “Okay. We can do some two against one.”

“Sounds good,” broke in Ginny.

With that settled, the four put away their dishes in the sink and headed out the kitchen. Ginny and Hermione went outside and Ron motioned Harry upstairs.

“I got some new magazines the other day,” Ron mentioned. Harry didn’t need to ask what.

As they entered Ron’s room where they both slept, Ron went to his treasured stack of Quidditch magazines. Some were sports mags. The others were of his favorite team, the Chudley Cannons. He handed Harry a sports mag while he read about his favorite team.

This went on for about two hours before they heard the girls calling their names. Sticking his head out the window, Ron saw Ginny and Hermione looking up at him.

“We’re going to clean up and will meet you downstairs in fifteen minutes,” Hermione yelled up at him.

“Okay” And gave a thumb’s up sign. He told Harry and they both left to get their brooms.

The guys met the girls at the back door ten minutes later. They wore the same clothes but you could tell the clean looks of their faces and hands.

Ginny held up her broom. “Are you guys ready to lose some points?”

That started the bickering all the way up to the practice field. Hermione stayed out of it. Again, Quidditch wasn’t her favorite subject. But she supported the girl’s side by agreeing with any point Ginny made.

At the field Ron asked what they wanted to start on first.

“Mr. Snitch King here said I couldn’t get the snitch from him,” Ginny leered.

“And you think you can do a better job than me?” Harry said more than asked, leering back.

“Okay,” interrupted Ron. “You two play Seekers and I’ll be the Beater. How’s that?”

“Fine,” Harry said looking at Ginny, smiling.

“Fine,” Ginny replied, sticking her tongue out at Harry.

“Well then. On your brooms! I’ll release the Bludger and the Snitch.” Ron opened the box and released the two balls and stood back while they flew into the air. Then he mounted his broom, holding the Beater’s bat.

Ron took alternating shots hitting the bludger at Harry and then Ginny while the two kept looking for the Golden Snitch. Harry teased Ginny by pretending to dive or race to the far end of the field thinking he saw the Snitch. Ginny caught on fast and started her own form of Snitch catching trickery. But both of them had to pay attention since Ron was a pretty good shot at hitting the bludger at them.

During one of her fake moves, Ginny did actually see the Snitch. She pretended to make a dive but in reality carried it through. Harry caught on to her when she didn’t fly back up. So he dived in her direction.

In level flight near the ground, Ginny got within an arm’s reach of grabbing the Snitch. Harry was behind her closing the distance fast. But to catch the Snitch, Ginny was in the way. If she were a Slytherin, he would have just knocked her out of the way. That’s the way they played. But Harry was apt to play fair and had no intention of doing anything that might hurt Ginny.

It was Ginny that caused the accident.

“And where is the Snitch King now!” he could hear Ginny yell.

“About to teach you a lesson,” Harry replied. To that, Ginny looked behind her to see where he was.

Not seeing in front of her, the Snitch brushed the back of her hand. She turned back around to see and at the same time moved her arm to grab the Snitch, which veered off. This combination of moves threw Ginny off balance and she fell off her broom.

Harry, Ron and Hermione all saw her hit the ground. Luckily, she was pretty close to the ground already so she didn’t actually fall much. The problem was her speed. It threw her forward and she rolled over and over and over. When she finally stopped, she didn’t move.

Harry had to make a mad turn to avoid her broom and saw everything from above. He landed as fast as he could and raced over to her. Ron landed further away and started running towards her. Hermione was already up from sitting on the ground and reached her first.

“GINNY!” Hermione kneeled down in front of her and placed her hand on Ginny’s shoulder. When Ginny didn’t answer, she gently moved her shoulder to get a response.

Harry arrived and reached for her face. “Ginny?” He slightly turned her chin so he could see her eyes.

“Oh Merlin, do I hurt,” she barely said.

By now Ron reached the group but just stood and watched the other two attend to Ginny. He wasn’t sure of what to do. “We need to get her back to The Burrow. Mum will know what to do.”

Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it at Ginny.

“No!”

Knowing what he was going to do, Hermione reached out and lowered Harry’s hand. “You can’t do magic. You know you’ll get in trouble.” Turning to Ron, she ordered, “Ron, get you mum. She can levitate Ginny safely back to the house.” So off he ran.

Ginny started to stir, which brought Hermione and Harry’s attention back to her. Harry asked, “Do you feel like you broke anything?”

“Everything,” was her response.

Harry started to gently touch her arms, one at a time, seeing if Ginny flinched or anything. Then he touched her head in a few places. Both girls just watched him.

Hermione started to understand and did the same thing to Ginny’s legs. “Well, it doesn’t look like you broke anything.”

Thinking that was a good sign, Ginny tried to move. As soon as she twisted her shoulders, she moaned. “Oooooh, not a good move.”

“What hurts?” the two said almost in unison.

“My back,” Ginny replied. “My muscles hurt all over.”

By now Harry and Hermione could see Ron and Mrs. Weasley coming towards them. They got out of the way as Mrs. Weasley bent down and checked out her daughter.

“We don’t think she broke anything major,” Hermione said out loud to Ron so his Mum could hear. “But she hurt her back. Possibly a pulled muscle or something.”

“Well, I don’t want her to walk till I can do a really good check of her,” Mrs. Weasley told everybody as she stood up. She pulled out her wand and created a stretcher. “Now, if all of you would help me get her on this, we’ll just float her to her room.”

With gentle care, the four of them lifted Ginny up onto the stretcher. Harry heard Ginny suck in her breath when he lifted her at her waist. But she didn’t cry out. That kind of confirmed for him that she had a sore back from rolling on the ground so hard. Mrs. Weasley guided the stretcher back to the house as the others surrounded her. Ginny herself kept quiet.

Once inside, Mrs. Weasley asked Hermione to help her put Ginny to bed. So the girls went upstairs while the guys sat in the living room. Fifteen minutes later they heard Hermione coming down the stairs.

“We got her on her bed and most of her clothes off. Mrs. Weasley checked her over and agrees there’s nothing broken. But Ginny does have some tender spots on her back. She’s pretty sore. She’ll be in bed for a few days.”

At the first movement of the guys to get up, Hermione added, “Mrs. Weasley gave her a sleeping potion and doesn’t want her disturbed. So you can’t see her right now. Maybe after dinner when she wakes up.”

So the three of them occupied their time in the living room. Ron and Harry played a few games of wizard chess while Hermione read a book.

***

Starting to get the dinner table ready, Mrs. Weasley heard her husband arrive via the fireplace first. She immediately started telling him all about Ginny’s accident while practicing Quidditch. When he was finally able to get his cloak and hat off, he gave his wife a hug and a kiss and said he’ll go upstairs and look in on her. So Mrs. Weasley got Ron, Hermione, and Harry to help her finish setting the table. Mr. Weasley came down a few minutes later and they all looked at him.

“She heard me open her door and said she was awake. She said she felt a little better but her back still hurts her. I think she just needs her rest. Now, what we are having for dinner that smells so good?” As Mr. Weasley sat down at the dinner table, the conversation lightened up a bit.

After everybody had their fill, Mrs. Weasley made another plate and poured a cup of pumpkin juice. “Would anybody like to volunteer to take dinner up to Ginny if she’s up to eating something?”

All three volunteered at once. Mrs. Weasley smiled as she looked at them all. “As I figured. Okay. You can all go up. But if she’s asleep, leave the food and come back down. If she’s awake, don’t tire her out and don’t stay too long.”

With their marching orders, Ron grabbed the plate, Harry picked up the cup, and the three disappeared up the stairs.

Hermione knocked lightly on the door and peeked inside to see if Ginny was awake. She was and the gang filed in. As the guys stood for a moment, Hermione helped Ginny sit up and placed some pillows behind her back. Harry noticed Ginny winch but didn’t say anything.

In a better position, Ginny inquired, “Ron, are you going to eat all that by yourself or are you going to share?”

Turning a little red, he handed her the plate of food. “Since you’re awake, mum said you could eat something.”

Harry put the cup on her night table and said, “Pumpkin juice.”

“Thank you, guys,” she replied and smiled at Hermione. “So, did I miss anything this afternoon?”

While Ginny ate, the other three sat on Hermione’s bed and talked a little of what they did to kill the time. Nobody brought up Quidditch, practice, or anything related to Ginny’s accident or current condition.

Ginny ate about half her food before asking someone to put the plate on her night table. “I still feel a bit tired. Maybe I’ll try to get some more sleep.”

Ron took the plate.

Hermione went to remove the pillows and help Ginny lay down again.

“Hermione, would you please help me turn over? I think I’ll feel better if I lay on my stomach.”

“Of course.” Hermione held Ginny’s arms as leverage as Ginny tried to turn herself over. Shifting her hips was the main problem. Eventually the girls tangled their arms up where Ginny couldn’t get her arm free to finish turning.

“Harry, can you give us a hand here?" Ginny pleaded.

Harry jumped up and reached out his arms. “What do you want me to do?”

“Support me under my arm so I can let go and free my arm.”

As he put his arm around and under her armpit to hold her, Ginny let go of Hermione and completed turning.

“Okay, now put me down.”

So he slowly laid her down. Now trapped under her, and close to her face, Harry whispered in her ear, “Er, could I have my arm back now?”

If she were looking at him, Harry would have seen her blush bright red. She lifted her chest up and Harry slid his arm out.

When she recovered, she asked, “Harry, how’d you get so strong?”

He was caught off guard. “I guess from Quidditch playing. I’ll see you in the morning. Get some sleep.” Hermione and Ron got up to leave. Harry gave her shoulder a little squeeze before standing up.

“Oooo.”

“OH, I’M SORRY. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Harry apologized.

“No, no. That didn’t hurt. It actually felt good. Try the other shoulder,” she asked.

Harry looked around at Hermione, Ron, and back at Ginny. Ron had a blank expression. Hermione, however, gave him an approving look. Ginny’s face was faced the other way so he couldn’t see whatever expression she had.

So Harry reached over and gave Ginny’s other shoulder a few light squeezes. “Did that hurt at all?”

“No, it didn’t. I liked it. You got strong hands. Can you rub my shoulders for a few minutes, please?”

“Well… okay.” Harry sat carefully on the bed, reached out, and started rubbing Ginny’s shoulders. Ron and Hermione came back in the room and sat down on the other bed, and just watched.

Harry started slowly and lightly, still thinking he was going to hurt Ginny’s back. But the more he worked on her, she seem to get more comfortable. After a while he started using his fingers and thumbs, massaging her neck and shoulder areas.

With Ginny’s face buried in a pillow, Harry could barely make out what she said. “What was that?” he bent over and asked.

Ginny repeated, “A little lower please? The middle of my back.”

Harry thought about it but knew he was going to comply. He didn’t often have his hands on Ginny like that. Only during a hug or something. This massaging thing was a bit more personal. He felt a little awkward but Hermione and Ron were in the room with him and knew exactly what was going on. So he continued working down Ginny’s back. He started working slow not knowing where she was hurting. A couple of times he thought she moaned. But she solved that mystery.

“That feels sooo good.”

Encouraged, Harry continued. He worked his fingertips into her muscles on her back and along her sides, moving up and down, sometimes digging in side by side. Without thinking, he realized something profound. He wasn’t feeling something on her back. The elastic strap. She wasn’t wearing a bra. This made him a little more conscious about what he was doing and what little clothes she was, or wasn’t, wearing. Little by little he started working his hands back up to her neck.

Somewhere in all this, Ginny eventually fell asleep. When Harry noticed, he lightened his hands until he was no longer touching her. Then he slowly got off the bed and pulled the blanket over her sleeping form. Hermione and Ron stood also and the three of them left the room.

Once back in the living room, Ron started. “Where did you ever learn to do that, Harry?”

“Well, I didn’t actually learn it. I read about it in one of your Quidditch magazines. Something new called Sports Medicine.”

“Oh, I know what that is,” Hermione almost shouted at the guys. “Muggle sports talk about that all the time.”

Looking puzzled, Ron continued, “So what exactly is sports medicine?”

Hermione could have given a clinical answer but looked at Harry instead. He recognized that look so he answered the question.

“It’s the medical science involving any kind of sports injuries. Like when I broke my arm. A mediwizard specializing in sports would have attended me. What I read the other day was about pulled and sore muscles, like what Ginny has. You massage and knead the sore muscles almost like working with dough, creating heat with your hands and working out the knots.”

“Knots in dough?”

“Ron, don’t be a git!” Hermione interjected. “In the muscles. Knots are sore or hard spots where the muscle is tense. You want to loosen the tension with your fingers and thumbs. It can be quite therapeutic. You saw what Harry did to Ginny.”

“Yea,” said Ron. “I saw that all right.”

He almost missed a slug from Hermione. Almost.

***

Ron must have learned something yesterday since he didn’t try to talk with his mouth full. Actually, the kitchen was a bit quiet for four people. Mrs. Weasley made breakfast for all of them, leaving a plate out for Ginny. Harry, Ron, and Hermione ate with little talking. Their mind was on the fourth empty seat.

But being a typical Weasley, Ron broke the silence.

“So, now what?”

“Well,” Hermione started. “I could read that book I didn’t finish yesterday.” She looked at Harry for his thoughts.

“I was thinking of cleaning up my broom. It looked a little worn yesterday.”

“That’s a good idea, mate.” Ron agreed. “Mine could use a little work, too.”

Having a plan for the morning, the three started cleaning up the dining table. Mrs. Weasley pointed out that she left a plate of food for Ginny. If they would check on her later in the morning, she would appreciate it. She was going shopping in Ottery St. Catchpole this morning for a few things and didn’t know if she would be back before lunch. Ginny might be hungry by then.

“I’ll take care of it, Mrs. Weasley,” Hermione answered. “I’ll be in the living room to hear her if she needs anything.”

“Thank you, dear.”

Shortly later, Mrs. Weasley flooed to market, Ron and Harry went outside to do some broom maintenance, and Hermione settled on one of the comfortable chairs in the living room with her book.

About thirty minutes later, Hermione heard the sounds of someone walking down the stairs.

“Ginny! What are you doing up? I could have brought you breakfast if you would have said something.”

“I’m feeling better. And I had to go to the loo, anyway. A few more steps down to the kitchen weren’t going to hurt.” Ginny continued walking slowly till she sat in one of the kitchen chairs.

Hermione got up and went to set Ginny’s place to eat. “Your Mum went shopping,” she said as she put the plate of food in front of Ginny and sat across from her.

“That’s fine. Then she won’t be fussing over me.”

For a few moments Hermione and Ginny sat in silence, Ginny eating breakfast and Hermione watching Ginny eat.

“So, how do you feel this morning?” Hermione finally asked.

“Better than what I remember yesterday. I feel sore around my lower back. I must have twisted pretty good when I fell. I bet Harry laughed when he caught the Snitch.”

“No, nobody laughed. You getting hurt was not funny. As a matter of fact, Harry was quite worried about you.”

“Really?” Ginny looked up at Hermione.

“Yes, really. You must have enjoyed the massage he gave you last night. You fell asleep on him.”

Ginny blushed at hearing that but didn’t look away. “Well, it did feel good, you know.”

Ginny finished her plate and started cleaning up. Hermione saw her get out of her chair and turn towards the sink.

“Aaagggggg!”

“What!?”

Hermione ran over to Ginny as she leaned over. “My back! I got a strong pain. It’s hurting again.”

“Let’s get you back into bed,” Hermione more or less ordered Ginny. Holding her under her arms, Hermione slowly led Ginny back upstairs to her bed. Once in place she asked Ginny if she could get her anything or do anything for her.

After a long pause, Ginny quietly said, “Harry.”

Without comment, Hermione left the bedroom, went down the stairs, out the back door and ran to the shed where Ron & Harry were working on their brooms. Ron heard her footsteps first.

“Hermione, you look worried. What’s up?”

She looked at both guys looking at her. “Ginny hurt her back when she got up from the breakfast table. I got her back in bed. But…she asked for you,” she finished, looking directly at Harry.

The guys put down their stuff and followed Hermione back into the house. Upstairs, they all piled into Ginny’s room. They all could hear little muffling sounds of crying coming from under Ginny, lying on her stomach.

Hermione leaned into her and said softly, “He’s here.”

Ron, not sure of what to say or do, since Mum wasn’t home, looked at Harry. “Harry, do something for her. Do that kneading stuff you did last night. It seems to help.”

Harry and Hermione looked at each other, Hermione nodded, and they changed places. Harry leaned over Ginny and asked, “I’m here. What do you want me to do?”

“My back. It hurts.”

Harry placed his hand gently on her back, asking, “Where does it hurt?”

“Lower.”

Harry carefully moved his hand down lower and said, “Here?”

“Lower.”

With a brief look back at the other two, he again moved his hand lower on her back.

“Here?”

This time she answered, “Starting there.”

Harry had a very good idea where Ginny was hurting and knew where he needed to put his hands. He could already feel the waistband of Ginny’s knickers under her thin nightgown. He turned around where he was sitting on the edge of Ginny’s bed so he was now facing the lower half of her body. He wrapped his hands around her sides, his thumbs pointing at each other, and slowly moved his hands up and down briefly. He knew the waistband was going to bother him.

With a little confidence, he faced Hermione and Ron.

“Could you two please wait downstairs? I’ll come down when I’m finished.” Harry looked at Hermione more that towards Ron.

Ron wasn’t sure what to say or why he was being asked to leave. He didn’t have to last time. Hermione had a fairly good idea why Harry wanted some privacy. And she was sure that Ron wouldn’t like what he might see.

Hermione gave Harry a small wink that went totally unnoticed by Ron.

“Sure. We’ll find something to do downstairs while you help Ginny.” She looped her arm through Ron’s and stood up, dragging him up with her. As they were going out the door, Harry could barely make out Hermione explaining something to Ron.

Alone with Ginny, Harry brought his attention back to her and what he knew he had to do. He looked down at her, a clear view of her lower back, bum, and her legs sticking out from underneath her nightgown. As Harry placed his hands back on her, he started to think over what he had read about massaging and kneading.

“Ginny, tell me if any of this hurts you or if you want me to stop.” He barely heard an ‘Okay.’

Again, with his hands wrapped around her sides, he started.

First, Harry started about the middle of her back. He was going to work his way down so he could slowly get into the area where Ginny was sore. Working his hands, and especially his fingers, Harry applied pressure to Ginny’s sides and back as he pushed and dragged his palms and fingers up and down her. He was trying to generate a little heat and comfort under her skin. He worked from her sides to the middle of her back along her spine.

Harry grew more confident the more he worked. In reality, it wasn’t much of a chore. He was enjoying being able to touch Ginny like this. It was easy and comfortable to him. Especially without an audience. And he was sure she didn’t mind a bit either.

Little by little, Harry’s hands worked lower and lower. As long as Ginny wasn’t crying out or tensing up, he knew he wasn’t hurting her. Actually, he thought he heard a soft moaning once or twice.

Eventually, Harry’s fingers reached her knickers line. Kind of like a conscious point of no return. But without stopping or hesitating, he continued further.

Reaching lower down, Harry started making longer strokes with his arms, down and up, still working back and forth, from her sides to the middle of her back. At one point he straightened Ginny’s gown out because his actions were making it ride up her body. If it bothered Ginny, she didn’t show any reaction.

Being past her waist, Harry was clasping her hips as he let his fingers work into her skin. He thought he felt some knots in her muscles and really manipulated his fingers over those areas. His thumbs were over her bum, working into her lower back. Harry thought this would be pretty sexy under different circumstances. But he kept a firm grip on reality. There was a reason why he was allowed to take such liberties, even though he liked what he was doing. Plus, Ginny wasn’t complaining.

Harry changed his tactics by rubbing his fingers up and down the two indentations in Ginny’s lower back and bum. On occasion a finger would catch on her waistband, which he quickly corrected by staying below it.

After a while, how long Harry didn’t know, he started doing everything in reverse, slowly working his way back up her back where he began. Ginny never flinched or showed any signs of discomfort. He lightened his touch to ease Ginny from his affects.

When he was finished, he looked back to see if Ginny would move or say something. Nothing. Harry leaned over her to say something when he noticed Ginny breathing long and slow. She fell asleep again. Harry thought she must not be in much pain to fall asleep.

Harry slowly stood up, not wanting to wake her, and pulled the blanket up and over her sleeping form, just like yesterday. He stood over her, just watching her sleep, her red hair all over the pillow hiding most of her face. He could make out her body’s shape through the light blanket, thinking about him being able to touch her, freely, without the need of an injury as an excuse. Maybe some day.

As an award for being a good boy, a gentleman, Harry leaned over and planted a light kiss on Ginny’s cheek, through the blanket. The one he just had his hands on. Then he looked back at her one last time before he headed out the door.

Downstairs in the living room, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the couch talking about something when they heard Harry come down. They both looked at him and asked how Ginny was going.

“She’s asleep.”

“So, what took you so long, Harry?” Ron asked almost accusingly. “You were up there for over an hour.”

Harry wasn’t sure if he should be offended. “Ron, I wasn’t watching the clock. I did exactly what you asked me to do. I helped Ginny by massaging her back. It must have worked since she was able to fall asleep on me. Do you want to go up and ask her?”

“Well, no. If she’s asleep, then let her sleep,” Ron replied, backing down.

“Okay, then. I still have a broom to finish up on.” Looking at both of them, he added, “Care to join me?”

Ron looked at Hermione and said, “Come on, we can talk while we’re working.” Hermione looked back at Harry.

Harry gave Hermione a small wink that went totally unnoticed by Ron.

Without saying anything more, the three headed out the door and towards the shed where Ron and Harry were working on their brooms.

***

Later in the afternoon when Hermione was getting a drink from the kitchen, Ginny came down the stairs. Before Hermione was able to say anything, Ginny held up her hand.

“Don’t say it. I’m going back to bed. I just wanted to grab a bite to eat. I think I missed lunch.”

“Well, yeah. It’s almost three o’clock,” Hermione answered her. “How do you feel?”

“A lot better than this morning,” she replied as she picked up some cheese and crackers.

“I hope so. Harry was with you upstairs for over an hour giving you a back massage,” Hermione said slightly mischievously.

Hermione’s eyes went wide as she watched Ginny head back towards the stairs.

Ginny was rubbing the full length of her bum with her free hand, saying, “Oooooh, those Quidditch hands.” to whomever might be in the kitchen listening.


End




A/N If you enjoyed this story, please read the sequel "A Good Night's Sleep" (Ginny's turn).
Reviews 40
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear