Search:

SIYE Time:11:24 on 19th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Collection: From Friends to Family
By Fuzzy Bear

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Alternate Universe, Post-HBP, Post-Hogwarts, Post-DH/PM
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: Drabbles about our favorite couple!

EDITED VERSION
Hitcount: Story Total: 4498



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
Special thanks to alicia rose potter for giving me the advice of rearranging this!




ChapterPrinter


She looked deeply into his green eyes as they held hands.

"I love you..." she whispered.

He smiled dreamily and replied, "I love you too, Ginny."

"What the hell?!" And with that, Cho let go of his hands and stormed out of Madam Puddifoot's, leaving Harry Potter dumbfounded.

*

"Look, I absolutely don't trust you, Granger, so stay away from my Harry!" scowled Cho Chang at the bushy haired girl.

"Cho, I see your boyfriend as my brother, okay? Besides, there is only one thing we share in common that make us absolutely not suitable for each other."

"And what is that?!"

"We both love redheads."

*

Cho Chang cried with earnest as she slammed the door shut. Her friend, Marietta, looked at her then back to the Witch Weekly magazine that she held, "Here we go again" she sighed as she shook her head.

"I broke up with Harry!"

"Well, that's obviously your fault."

"I had to!"

"And why is that?"

"Because he kept moaning the Weasley girl's name while we were snogging!"

*

"Hey, Potter! How dare you break Cho's heart! What did she ever do to you?" yelled Marietta Edgecombe while running to catch up with said boy.

Harry faced her and said, "Would you date someone who fancies someone else?"

Cho likes someone else? No wonder he broke with her! Marietta thought.

"Well? Would you?" Harry snapped.
"Of course not!"

"Well, then neither does your friend." Then he walked away.

*

"...you're amazing, smart, and downright sexy!" Harry stared into Hermione's dark orbs.

"So what do you say? Will you go out with me?"

"Yes!"

"Are you quite sure?"

"Harry, Ginny's been in love with you forever! Even if you don't recite your speech, she'd definitely date you! Now, you promised to help me find a Chudley Cannons shirt for Ron..."


*

"Harry... Harry..." Ginny murmured as she started stirring slightly.

"Ginny, babe, It's me..."

"Harry..."

"It's alright, I'm here..."

The redhead slowly opened her eyes and said more clearly, "Harry?"

"Bloody hell, woman! It's me, your boyfriend! Dean bloody Thomas!"

*

"I like it, Harry! It's absolutely artistic! How creative of you!" gushed Ginny at the small and roaring clay figurine of a lion.

"Err... Ginny, Harry's currently outside at the Quidditch pitch," stated Colin Creevey awkwardly.

*

He feels his stomach drop as he watches Dean clasp her hand. Her soft looking, fair hand that was supposed to be his to hold.

She's not yours, Git!

Shut up, brain.

Wasn't Dean supposed to be his mate? His dormmate and friend? Was he not even bloody scared that Ron was also their dormmate? He (Harry, that is) was supposed to be the one with her! Because Ron was his bestmate! And because he was the one who had a Dark Lord hunting him so he should have a bit of happiness before he dies! He glared daggers at Dean.

"Harry, she gave up on you. And it's all your fault because you ignored her for years!"

Stop it, brain!

"The last time I checked, my name was Hermione. Hermione Granger. Not brain."

*

"Ginny, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Harry!"

And with that, they kissed with love and pass-

"Ms. Weasley! Detention!" scolded Professor McGonagall.

"Huh? Wha' fo??" She babbled.

"For sleeping in class!"

*

"Who in their right mind would fancy some other girl when Fleur's around?" Asked Ron in a tone of disbelief and daring anyone to prove him wrong.

Hermione and Harry reddened. The former because of anger and the latter because...

Well, if Ron's right then maybe he's not on his right mind. Because to Merlin he swore that no one would actually even fancy Fleur Delacour while Ginny Weasley was alive. At least that's what he thought.

*

"She’s the prettiest girl at school." Dean declared to his dorm mates by the time Ron walked out to find Hermione.

"Definitely!" agreed Seamus with a dreamy voice that reminded Harry of Luna Lovegood.

"Who?" asked an obviously confused Neville.

"Ginny Weasley, of course." Answered both Dean and Seamus as a matter-of-factly.

Harry scoffed at this.

"Who exactly do you think is prettier than Ginny, eh, Harry?" challenged Seamus.

"She's not the prettiest, Seamus. She's the hottest.”

*

"Wrackspurt got you, Ginny?" asked a hazed-like voice.

"Huh?" Ginny blinked at her closest friend, Luna.

Neville chuckled and said, "No, Luna. Not a wrackspurt. More like a certain black haired, green eyed, boy-who-lived.:

*

"Luna's been talking nonsense again." Neville said as he, Harry, and Hermione walked out of the Great Hall. The absence of Ron was caused by Lavender, who quickly grabbed him and him to Merlin-knows-where to snog, much to Hermiones distress.

"What is it this time?" asked Harry, determined to get his mind off the sight of Ginny and Dean holding hands by distracting himself from Luna's fictional theory.

"A curse that only works on people who fancy redheads."

This perked up Harry and Hermione's attentions.

"What's it about?" asked Hermione.

"She said the ones who are cursed with it suffer from either rejection from the redhead or from watching these certain redheads smother someone else with affection. "replied Neville, who then glanced at his wrist watch and bid the two a farewell, telling them that Professor Sprout asked for his assistance.

When he had gone, Hermione looked at Harry and said, "I never knew I'd say this but perhaps for once, Luna is telling a truth."

"Yeah" Harry agreed resignedly.

And so the two best friends looked down as they trudged up the moving stairs, feeling sympathy for each other.

*

Harry gave a shiver of pleasure as Ginny peppered kisses on his neck, all the while massaging his scalp, which increased Harry's lust for her.

She trailed her kisses up to his cheek and finally put her mouth on his. They kissed passionately and Harry moaned her name as he felt her tongue reaching for his.

Their tongues danced with each other languidly and...

"Wake up, Harry! shouted a panicked Ron as he thought, He cant be having nightmares again! But he's moaning and shaking so maybe he is...

"Ohh... Ginnnnyyy, yesss..." the sleeping Harry gasped.

Rons face turned a deep Weasley red. He didn't know if he should be disgusted or mad. So instead of shaking Harry to wake up so he could hex him then have his word with him, he bolted up and ran straight to the bathroom, vomiting.

"Aaaahh... faster, Ginny... YES! Oh...OH!" panted Harry.

Neville turned scarlet at the sight while Dean and Seamus shook their heads and went back to sleep, indulging themselves into their own fantasies.


*

Hermione shoved him harshly inside the empty classroom. He glared at her as she straightened her back and landed her eyes at him with a look that said, Stay there or I won't help you with your homework!

So Harry stayed rooted on the floor, all the while struggling to grab the know-it-all and torture her.

Just as he started thinking of ways he could kill Hermione, he heard a very familiar voice that made his heart flutter. And he also noted that this voice he had come to love was talking to his bestmate, who seemed to be convincing her that she left something in the Charms classroom.

Harry knew that this was a set-up.

As he tried to flatten his hair (and failing miserably) to make himself presentable, the girl he had been thinking emerged from the doorway as Hermione stepped outside.

Ginny walked in, looking around until her eyes landed on Harry. She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Hey." The Boy-who-lived greeted.

"Hey." She answered and then turned to the doorway, "Ron, there's nothing in here but Harry!"

When she was about to walk out to figure out why Ron suddenly disappeared, the doors of the classroom closed with a click.

They were locked inside. Together.

Alone.

Ginny tried to unlock it with every possible charm she knew would unlock doors but none if it worked. Harry, on the other hand, knew exactly how to get the thing opened.

"Ginny, it won't open. Fred and George invented that certain charm that would only unlock if..." he trailed, looking at his shoes.

"If what?!" The redhead snapped.

"If you agree on going out with me." He finished, bracing himself from the pain of rejection he knew was about to come.

"Is this because we are locked in here? Because if it is, there is no bloody way I'm going out with you!"

"No! I mean, I personally asked the twins to do it..." his face reddened, "because I knew that I would never have the nerve to ask you so I needed a little push, I guess... It's alright though. I know you've given up on me."

"Yes. Yes I gave up on you." Harry felt his stomach drop.

"But there is totally a big difference between 'giving up' and 'getting over'." And with that, Ginny walked up to him, grabbed his collar and snogged the living daylights out of him.

*

When Harry kissed Cho or more like, Cho kissed Harry, the said boy felt really awkward. I mean, who wouldn't? He sort of had the idea that kisses are supposed to feel like... better than anything, at least that's what Seamus said.

But when they kissed under the mistletoe it was... wet.
Seamus had given him a thumbs up when he overheard Harry and his best friends talking about it. Said something about wet kisses being the famous French kiss.

So Harry started to really hate this so-called French kiss despite the fact that sixth and seventh year boys calling it amazing and quiet arousing. He thought that they were bonkers. Who on their right mind would find it arousing to have a girl crying while your snogging her? And especially when said girl is crying over another boy? Belch! It'll just make you feel guilty.

So that was that. Harry Potter despises this famous French Kiss.

Until Ginny Weasley introduced it to him in his sixth year. It was brilliant. It was better than... Quidditch. Better than what his seniors told him.

Maybe it's because he shared it with Ginny. And that she hadn't made it wet by crying.

So Harry thought,

Maybe the sorting hat was drunk when it put Cho to Ravenclaw. Ravenclaws are supposed to be smart right? Well, maybe they're smart and too literal.

"Earth to Harry!" A hand was waving in front of his face as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Were you even listening?" huffed his beautiful and amazing girlfriend as she started ranting about boyfriends not being attentive to their partners.

"Ginny?"

"What?!"

"Sh ut up." And he kissed her.

*

They all admired her determination. They were all in awe at the thought that she was doing everything she can to help her ex-boyfriend.

It's true love, they say. And that she does it only for him.
Yes, that was true. But that didn't mean it was only for Harry.

She is fighting for the innocent, her friends, and most definitely her family. How many nights had she cried knowing Ron and Hermione were out there at God-knows-where? Everytime she thought of her bushy haired bestfriend, her heart would constrict, and when her mind lands to her brother, she would break down into tears.

That's why she is doing everything she can. Just so the journey of those three would end sooner and they'd come back safe and mildly harmed.

Because Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, and the rest of her family, were the reasons why she is using all her strength and willpower.

And Harry was her reason to live. Because the other half of her reason was the need for him come back to her. Bloody, yes, but alive.

*

She looked around the now destroyed Hogwarts, trying to spot a mass of messy black hair. She thought he would have been with his best friends but no, Ron and Hermione had ran to the Gryffindor common room to rest together, but not after Hermione whispered that he needed her.

"Hey..." she turned around swiftly, finally hearing the voice she had missed so much.

She then remembered how angry she was at him for treating her like a child when he knew she could fight, underage or no.

But looking into his tired eyes wiped away all the anger. So she took him into her arms and brought him to his dormitory, letting him fall asleep peacefully.

She was still a bit mad at him and she felt like they should discuss it.

But now's not the time. It could tomorrow or next week or maybe next month. Or maybe even next year!

But it wouldn't be today. Not when he needed her. Not when Harry needs her presence and comfort.

So she snuggled up to him and, for the first time since the beginning of her sixth year, Ginny slept in peace.

*

"Harry, I love you." Romilda confessed.

"I love you too!" Harry said enthusiastically.

"Really? Oh Merlin!"

"I'll see you later, love. Bye."

"What do you mean?"

"You were saying?" Harry asked as he put down his muggle mobile phone and turned to face the now confused Romilda Vane.

"Sorry, I was just talking to Ginny. So?"


*

They moaned each other's name as they rocked together, finding a pleasurable rythm. It was absolutely heavenly, the feelings that are now consuming their minds and bodies.

She was so near and so she looked straight into his eyes...

... And then Harry, green-faced, ran out of bed and straight to the loo, almost vomiting on the floors, leaving a stunned and red faced Hermione.

Back in the loo, Harry closed his eyes and whispered desperately to himself, "I did not just see my best friends do it! And right on Ron's bed!" And he continued his vomiting.

Down in the Burrow's living room, Ginny shook her head at the two empty bottles of firewhiskey that Ron had brought from Hogsmeade.

*

Ginny jumped out of bed when she heard the familiar scream of her boyfriend. But this time, it wasn't the scream she usually heard only in the privacy of her bedroom or his flat. It sounded as if he was calling for help.

With this thought, she ran downstairs as fast as she could as she felt her heartbeat racing with panic.
But the sight that she saw was a very unusual one.

All of her brothers, even Percy, were standing in line behind Harry, who was dangled up in the air with his left foot. Behind all of them, Hermione was ranting to Ron.

"He'll do it, Ronald! You don't have to hex him!"

"I don't think so, Hermione."

Ginny's blood boiled up as she figured that her brothers have been threatening Harry to stay away from her knickers.

"For your information, dear brothers, Harry and I, love each other and it is absolutely none of your business if we're shagging or not!" She took out her wand, ready to hex them when...

"Do it, Potter! You've been trying to since you first bought your flat and we're sick of your bloody hesitations!"

Barked Bill, who seemed to be the one holding Harry up.
Now Ginny was confused. Wait, was Harry trying to break up with her?

Bill shaked his wand, resulting in Harry screaming again as he too was shaked violently.

"Put him down!" Ordered Ginny.

"Just do it, Harry!" Charlie commanded.

"Okay, okay! Ginny, will you marry me?"

*

"Are you or are you not-"

"-currently dating our baby sister,-"

"-Potter." finished Fred and George in unison.

"Of course not!" Exclaimed Harry.

"Then how can you explain-"

"- your very scandalous behavior at dinner?"

"We're engaged, gits."

*

Harry felt his heart ignite at the sight of Hermione walking down the aisle in her long, magnificent wedding gown.

But he was particularly excited for the two-week honeymoon in Italy.

Oh, he was over the moon! Two weeks of no fighting. Just peace and lovemaking.

Harry looked over at Ginny and smiled.

Oh yes. Two weeks without Ron and Hermione's constant and noisy arguments at their flat which means peaceful sex for Harry and Ginny!

*

He watched her dance with Neville Longbottom. He scowled as he thought that Ginny should be dancing with him.

Perhaps if he had asked her earlier, she would be dancing with him now instead of Longbottom.

He liked Neville, really, but when it came to Ginny, he hates every breathing guy, except for her father and her brothers of course.

He sneered at the blond as he twirled Ginny, making the redhead giggle.

Because of this, Harry's dance partner, Parvati, rolled her eyes and said, "For Heaven's sake Harry! Don't make this turn out like what happened at the Yule Ball! Dance with me properly because after this, you'll have Ginny all to yourself! Hadn't she threatened to run away if you gave me another lame waltz?"

He didn't care. She wouldn't, wait, she couldn't run away. Not when they just got married.

*

"Where is she?! Where's my wife, Hermione!" Harry panicked while shaking Hermione by the shoulders.

"She was brought to St. Mungos a while ago!"

An hour later, Harry was standing outside of Ginny's ward, his tears falling continuously.

No more cooking of breakfast for his beloved wife.
Because now he'll cook for two. Now that they have a child of their own.

Harry's tears of joy did not cease even as he started introducing little James Sirius Potter to the Weasleys and Teddy.

"Welcome, son."

*
"Oh yes! Yes! Ginnnnyyy, feels so gooood....aaahh.." Harry moaned as he unbuttoned his trousers.

Ginny slammed her book shut and said, "That's it, Potter. No more treacle tarts for you! For goodness' sake, you're going to be fatter than Dursley..."
*

"I'm going to hex you to the next bloody century, Potter!" Ron shouted with rage at the fidgeting and nervous Harry Potter.

"How dare you get my baby sister pregnant!" The mad ginger took out his wand, aiming for Harry when Ginny entered the kitchen and disarmed her brother's wand. Harry quickly stepped behind Ginny as if using her as if using her as a barricade despite the fact that she's smaller.

"Is unca' Won in twouble?" Whispered little Roxanne who was currently in the arms of her beloved aunt.

"Yes, dear. You're uncle is in very big trouble." Answered Ginny, looking Ron in the eye as she mentioned and put emphasis to the last three words.

"Uh oh... Bad unca' Won!"

"Why don't you go to aunt Hermione and tell her about your uncle?"

"Okay!" And with that, Ginny put her down and the little girl ran to the living room.

"Okay, Ronald ," Ron looked quiet terrified, "could you please explain to me why you just can't get it through your thick head that Harry and I have been married for five years?!"

***
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear