Search:

SIYE Time:13:46 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry's Secret
By mormongirl123

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: AU Harry has a secret that he has been hiding from the whole Wizarding World. He knows that if it gets out he will never be looked at the same way again. Can Ginny Weasley help him when she finds out about his past? Warning- child abuse, language, mention of sexual abuse, and violence. Rating may change as the story goes on. This takes place after GoF
Hitcount: Story Total: 5726



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
there is so swearing, violence, child abuse, and at one point mention of sexual abuse. There is NO Slash or any of that in this story. I hope you all enjoy! (P.S sorry for any grammar problems or mistakes.)




ChapterPrinter


Chapter 1- Happy Birthday

July 30 (10:00pm)

Everything was silent in Little Whinging except for Number 4 Privet Drive. Up in the smallest bedroom in the house 14 year old Harry Potter was reliving the death of Cedric Diggory. He saw the flash of green light and looked down to see Cedric's lifeless body. "NO,"Harry screamed. The nightmare was felt just as real as that day in the graveyard. Harry was trying to free himself when he heard someone yelling. At first he couldn't make out the words that were being screamed in his ear but then he realized who the words belonged to.

"Open your eyes you worthless peice of shit," his uncle yelled," I know you're awake!" Harry could fill the spit hitting his face with every word Vernon Dursley shouted. Harry knew he had no other choice than to open his eyes. As he did Harry could see the man who made his life a living hell standing to the right side of his small twin sized bed, he could now feel the pain that was shooting through his shoulders right where his uncle was holding.

Vernon lifted Harry up by nothing but the small boys arms," What do you think you are doing," he shouted into Harry's face.

"Sleeping," Harry mumbled to himself. He instantly regretted it the second it left his mouth.

Harry could see the rage that entered into his uncle's eyes. He knew that he was in for it.

"YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

Harry was again plastered with the spit from his uncle's mouth with every word. He braced himself for the impact that he knew was coming and sure enough, Vernon raised Harry even higher and threw him across the room, he slammed into his small dresser. Pain shot through Harry's back and a scream escaped from his mouth. He was starting to see black dots coming across his line of vision. He thought that he was going to pass out but he wasn't that lucky. He could see his uncle advancing on him, Harry was shaking, he didn't know if it was from the pain or fear.

"Petunia get my belt," He heard Vernon shout. Seconds later Harry saw his aunt Petunia and in her hands the leather belt his uncle often used to punish him,"Leave and take Dudley down stairs. He doesn't need to hear this." Sure enough without a single word coming out of his aunts mouth she walk out of the room and closed the door behind her. His uncle wait until he heard the stairs squeak signaling that someone was going down them, then he turned his attention back on his nephew.

"Get up," he bellowed," go over to your bed and take your shirt off and pull your pants down." Harry knew better than to argue with Vernon. He could tell that his uncle was drunk and that if Harry showed any kind of disrespect the beating would be unbearable. It was hard for him to stand but he somehow managed to get up. He must have been too slow because next thing he knew his uncle's hands were on him. He felt pressure on his back and before he could steady himself his uncle pushed so hard that he was propelled forward towards the bed. He feel flat on his face next to his little bedside table. He knew he had to obey Vernon's demands so he got on his hands and knees. Pain shot up his entire body and he knew his uncle had just kicked him in his ribs. Harry again cried out and fell back to the floor.
"GET UP," Vernon yelled. Harry couldn't find the strength to get up for a third time. His whole body felt as if it was on fire. With every breath Harry took a pain shot through his whole body.

Harry knew that Vernon was growing impatient with him, that was confirmed when he felt his uncle's hand pulling his small body off the ground by nothing but his shirt. He was thrown onto the bed in one fluid motion.

Harry could no longer tell what was happening to him he just let his uncle manipulate his body however he wanted. Harry knew that his shirt had been ripped off his body and his pajama bottoms were pulled down to his knees. He knew what was about to happen but didn't have the energy to care. He let his abuser do his worst.

July 31 (6:00am)

Harry woke up at exactly 6:00am. He knew he had to get up and go cook breakfast for the Dursley's but he was too scared to move. He knew the second that he moved the pain would be excruciating.

Harry realized that today was July 31. It was his 15th birthday.

"Happy Birthday to me," Harry whispered to himself. He reluctantly got up from his bed. He could barely walk but he really didn't have a choice. Before Harry left his room he turned around to see the bloody belt his uncle used on him last night. He felt sick just looking at it.

Harry got to the stairs. He knew he would need to walk slowly down them as to not hurt himself even more. He was almost halfway down the stairs when he felt a hard push on his back. Harry didn't have time to grab the arm railing and plummeted down the rest of the stairs. His who body was protesting the sudden impact of each stair as he feel. Harry had the urge to vomit.

"Happy Birthday dumbass," he heard his cousin shout as he walked past Harry who was laying face down on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.

Harry finished making his relatives breakfast and of course he wasn't allowed to eat anything he made. His aunt gave him a stale piece of bread and his choirs list. Harry looked down to read:

Clean Breakfast Dishes

Mow the Lawn

Weed the garden

Clean the garage

Clean Dudley's room

Sweep and Mop all wood floors

Clean both bathrooms

Prepare Dinner

"We will be gone until 5:30," Petunia said," we expect you to have everything done perfectly or else you will relive last night." With that the Dursleys left.

"I swear Petunia's scarier than Vernon," Harry said to himself as he cleaned the table.

Harry completed all the choirs asked of him and was setting the table. It was only 5 pm by the time he finished cooking so he put everything in containers to help keep the food hot but not burn.

He walked up to his small room and closed the door. Right as the door closed he heard tapping on his window. Harry turned to see Pig flying in circles outside his window.

"Hey Pig," Harry said after opening the flew over to Hedwig's cage and perched himself on top. Harry took the leader that was tied to the little birds lag and gave him a treat.

He unrolled the parchment and to his surprise he saw Ginny's handwriting.

Harry,

Happy Birthday! I know you probably expected to be hearing from Ron and not me. I hope you aren't sad that it's me. How are you? Are your aunt and uncle treating you fairly? Please write back as soon as you can and sorry there's no present Ron and I both have one for you when you get to the Burrow in a couple weeks.

Ginny

Harry didn't know why but he was glad that it was Ginny who wrote him and not Ron. Harry was confused why he felt that way. He grad a piece of paper and wrote a quick response.

Ginny,

It was great to get a letter from you. Thank you for the Birthday wish. I'm doing alright and yes they treat me fine (Harry always felt bad about lying to his close friends whenever they asked that question he just couldn't tell them the truth it was too embarrassing). I am looking forward to coming to the Burrow. See you in 2 weeks.

- Harry

Just as Harry tied the parchment to Pig he heard the front door open and Dudley's voice going on about how it wasn't fair that his friend got some new computer game before he did. Harry quickly sent Pig out the window and closed it just as he heard someone coming up the stairs. The footsteps stopped just at Harry's room door. His uncle pushed the door open and saw Harry lying on his bed.

"Get your good for nothing lazy ass out of bed and get the bags out of the car," Vernon shouted. Harry quickly got up from his bed and walked past his uncle and down the stairs.

Harry was able to spend the rest of the night up in his room away from everyone else. That was the best birthday gift the Dursley's could have given him.

Harry had been dreaming about Ginny. He didn't know what it was about her or why now but he really was starting to like the spunky little red head. He knew that he could never date Ginny though. Ron would have a cow if he even found out Harry liked her. Harry would probably be dead if they dated. Just as that thought entered Harry's mind he felt pressure on his throat to the point he couldn't breath.

His eyes flew open to see his uncle on top of him with his hands around Harry's neck. Harry was trying to fight him off but was quickly losing strength. He could tell if he didn't get air soon he was going to pass out and could probably die. Harry was able to hear his uncle say," Happy Birthday you little bastard. It may just be your last one."

What little light there was in the room was starting to fade until all there was was darkness.
Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear