Search:

SIYE Time:22:01 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Skiving
By lilyevans_Jan30

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Post-HBP, Post-DH/AB
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 25
Summary: Harry and Ginny sneak off to enjoy a free hour together.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7663



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
I originally wrote this for a "time" challenge at The Qudditch Pitch. The time I chose was "an hour", and when I was thinking about things that took an hour to do, the first thing that popped into my head was a class at Hogwarts. Enjoy this bit of fun and fluff!




ChapterPrinter


“Come on, I have an idea.” Harry tugged insistently on Ginny’s hand and she had no choice but to follow him down the corridor. He ignored the stares and giggles from passing students, so intent was he on a goal Ginny couldn’t see yet.

“Harry . . .” she began with a touch of fond annoyance. He had a look in his eye she knew well — a look that said rules were about to be broken. “I don’t think . . .”

“Here!” said Harry with satisfaction as if Ginny hadn’t spoken. “This is the best one.” He was standing in front of a small door just off the Charms corridor.

“The best what?” Ginny asked. “Harry, you know we are supposed to be . . .”

Her words were cut off yet again when Harry pointed his wand at the door. Ginny didn’t hear even a whisper of Alohomora before it opened with a soft click to reveal — a broom closet.

“A broom closet? Really?” She looked up at Harry. He nodded solemnly.

“Yep. We’ve never snogged in one, you know.”

Ginny wrinkled her nose in thought. “We haven’t? Are you sure? What about that time . . . oh wait, that was the secret passageway by the kitchens.” She smiled fondly. “Kissing and cream puffs — that was a great night.”

“Yes, yes it was,” said Harry, tugging on her arm again. “But now we’re going to snog in a proper broom closet. So come on before someone sees us and it ends up in the paper or something.”

Ginny sighed and followed Harry into the broom closet. This was going to get them in trouble — she just knew it. Not that it wasn’t also a bit exciting. When Harry closed the door they were plunged into darkness and Ginny could feel his warm breath in the air and his body brush up against hers. She shivered.

“I told you.” Harry’s voice was the tiniest bit smug. “Lumos,” he said, and the closet was suddenly bathed in a warm glow. He smiled down at her. “It’s a nice closet, isn’t it?”

Ginny looked around. Not having much basis for comparison, she nodded. “Very nice. But Harry, aren’t you supposed to be down at the greenhouses with Ron and Hermione?”

“S’okay,” he mumbled, his mouth now busy at her neck. She wanted to admonish him some more but it felt too good and before she knew it, she’d tilted her head back to give him better access. “I saw Neville,” Harry continued between kisses. “Told him I’d be late. He’ll tell Ron n’ Ermione.” He looked up at her. “Besides, admit it — you never skived off a class in your life — isn’t it about time?”

“Skiving? I don’t think . . .” she began again, until Harry put his fingers on her lips.

“Shhh. Just enjoy yourself,” he said.

“But DADA . . .” she said weakly. Harry's hands were under her shirt and he’d pressed himself up against her. She took two involuntary steps backwards until her bum touched the back wall of the closet.

“DADA is not for an hour,” said Harry. “We have plenty of time. Now, are you going to take off your shirt or do I have to do it for you?” He stepped back for a moment and looked at her appraisingly. “You look fantastic in that Quidditch uniform,” he said. “The first years aren’t going to be able to fly straight.”

I’m not going to be able to fly straight, if you keep that up,” said Ginny. Harry had pulled her shirt off and slipped his hands inside her bra to rub his thumbs lightly over her nipples. “I thought we were just going to snog.”

“Amateur stuff,” said Harry thickly. “Anyone can kiss in a broom closet. It takes real talent to shag in one.” He unbuttoned his own shirt and Ginny could see how aroused he was.

“You just pointed out that we’d never been in a broom closet before,” said Ginny in a teasing voice. She was starting to get more aroused herself. Harry unbuckled his trousers and Ginny reached forward to pull down his zipper and slip her hand inside.

“Ahhh,” Harry grunted. “I knew this was a good idea.” He leaned forward and began pushing Ginny’s track pants down over her hips. “Wanna do it standing up?”

“I’m not sure we have a choice,” said Ginny. She opened Harry’s trousers fully. “I don’t see a bench or anything.”

“I could conjure one, you know,” said Harry cheekily. He walked the few steps toward her with a leering grin. “We could . . .”

A noise outside the door made them freeze.

“Shite, Harry, did you set the silencing charms?” Ginny grabbed around for her wand. “Someone could be looking for us - I was going to meet L . . .”

Muffliato!” cried Harry. He waved his wand at the door and a couple more sparks shot out of it as the wards set. They looked at each other with wide eyes. “That was close,” he said.

“Too close,” agreed Ginny. “We’re going to have to be careful getting out of here or we’ll never live it down.”

“Uh huh,” said Harry. He moved closer again. “But let’s not think about that now. “We still have almost half an hour before I have to be at DADA and you have to be on the pitch.”

“We can do a lot in half an hour,” murmured Ginny against his chest. Her mouth found his and her hands snaked around his back, pulling him even closer. “You’re going to have to lift me up,” she said.

“My pleasure,” said Harry. His hands found her bum and as he lifted her onto him, Ginny couldn’t help but wish they had done this a lot sooner.

********

The rest of the hour passed too quickly. Harry was still mostly naked when he looked down at his watch and yelped. “Shite — I have to be at DADA in ten minutes. It’s going to look really bad if I’m late.

“It will look even worse if you walk into the classroom with your fly open,” said Ginny lightly. She finished pulling on her Quidditch jersey and couldn’t help feel a tiny surge of pleasure that it still fit. “I don’t think you want James to die of embarrassment, do you?”

“Not today, no,” agreed Harry. “I already humiliated Lily by catching her holding hands with some Ravenclaw bloke. Who said she’s old enough to date, anyway?”

“She did, Harry,” said Ginny patiently. She looked carefully over her husband. “Are you finally ready to sneak out of here?”

Harry nodded and picked up his wand to remove the wards. Just before he opened the door, he stopped and looked thoughtfully around the broom closet. “You don’t think the kids know about this broom closet, do you?”

Ginny snorted. “No, Harry. I’m sure none of our children have any idea about how to snog in a broom closet. Al especially. He’s only been dating Emmy for what, two years now? I’m sure he doesn’t know a thing about it.”

Harry swatted her lightly. “Well, it took me over twenty years to get you in one. A father can hope, can’t he?”

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the twist! I had to lie when I categorized this story — if I told you its true time frame at the start, I don’t think it would have been as much fun.
Reviews 25
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear