Search:

SIYE Time:14:45 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Fair Fortune's Flowers
By Antosha

Category: Post-DH/PM
Characters:None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews:
Summary: He wanted the best for his daughter. He wanted her to have the wedding of her dreams—he knew that, once the Scamander boy had taken Lily’s hand from his, she would be Harry’s little girl no more. So never mind that Stonehenge hadn’t been the kids’ idea, but Harry’s—he wanted the best.

Cost a fortune? He was supposed to have the bloody fortune to spend! (Post-DH-epilogue Harry/Ginny)
Hitcount: Story Total: 8145







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Fortune by Antosha
3918 words, updated on 2009.04.26 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstar


2. Fireworks by Antosha
1231 words, updated on 2009.08.06 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear