Search:

SIYE Time:12:24 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The First "Dinner"
By GinevraMollyPotter

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 12
Summary: Harry and Ginny enjoy a special dinner together. Don't worry, no Ron running for food. Might be cliché since it's my first. Dedicated to Sundevil05 and CassandraCross, the absolutely wonderful writers whose stories brought me to this world of HP fanfics.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7430



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
I own just a stack of parchmant, a nice quill and a good keyboard. J.K. Rowling is a goddess that I wish I were. Harry Potter and all characters related are hers(alas). i'm making no money at all, this is just for fun. Please review, especially if it's criticism. A huge thanks to Ginny Guerra-the-amazing-beta for loads of help.




ChapterPrinter


I stepped in my dormitory. As usual, no one was present at that time. I mean, what 6th year girl would be present in her dormitory just an hour after the classes were over. No one except the temperate redhead who was acting awkward around her boyfriend, yeah, right guess, that’s me. You do know who my boyfriend is- Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, The Chosen One, the Savior-of-the-World. Harry Potter is God for some people, role model for others; but for me, he is just Harry. Plain, simple Harry. The love of my life Harry. My boyfriend wrapped around my little fingers Harry. The teasing, caring and loving Harry. Oh, let’s just stop here. This is not something you’d call plain and simple. But these are only a few amongst the things that pop up in my head whenever I think about Harry for more than five seconds.

For some other girl, it would be dream come true if they had the chance to call Harry Potter their boyfriend. But for me, oh crap, it’s same for me. I pined around him for about five years before he took notice of me. And then one day, he kissed me in front of the whole house. I think you know what happened after that. Both of us chased each other for a few weeks, wanting to spend every single free second we had together. It was like I was living in a dream. I knew, deep down in my heart, that those days were short lived, but that couldn’t make me enjoy those few days any less.

We broke up, with an unsaid promise- a promise to carry on when time came, a promise to hold on to each other, a promise to never let anyone come between us. We held on, and kept our promise too. We picked up straight where we left, no awkwardness, no hiding feelings, no secrets. It was then that I noticed how much Harry had changed. He had transformed from the boy I had a crush on to the Man I loved. During the period he was not here, I introspected my feelings for him and the answer that came to me was neither strange nor a lie. It was something I knew from the stat of our relationship, something everyone around us knew already, or they claimed to.

I was in love with him.

I decided to tell him first thing when he returned. But he beat it to me. Just after the final battle had ended, he confessed his love for me right in the front of no less that nine Weasleys and a certain Granger girl. His eyes were moist, but shining when I replied with the same words, and after torturing months, he kissed me. It was a kiss of love, of joy, of passion and most importantly, it was a kiss that proved that we had kept our promise. Since then, we were inseparable. Everywhere he went, I was with him. Everywhere I had to go, he kept holding my hand. When I returned to Hogwarts after that summer, the trio returned back too, Harry to be with me, Hermione to take her NEWTs, and Ron to be with Hermione again.

Going back to my problem again, I’m sitting here on my bed, trying to think of a solution to my problem. Well, my problem is that I want to have sex with Harry. There, I admitted it. After all, I’m a Gryffindor, courage and all. Where this courage goes when I’m facing Harry is a different thing.

After the war, we’ve been closer to each other that we were the last time we were together- mentally, emotionally and physically. We’ve done things we were not courageous enough to do last time we were together. But that’s not close enough. He is the most proper boyfriend you can imagine. Probably he thinks that going that far is using me.

This is not the single reason for my wish. I’m gonna be graduating this summer, and I don’t want to break the Weasley tradition by being the only graduating virgin (don’t ask me how I know that about my family, that’s a very long story; I’ll tell you some other time). Even Ron was able to go by the tradition, and it made impossible for me to look at Hermione in the eyes for weeks after that little “accident”. I want to go by the tradition too, which was established by no one other than my parents. Of course, they wouldn’t want me to go by it; they made it clear the day I told Ron and the twins about it accidentally on the kitchen table. But I don’t think they would mind much, knowing that my boyfriend is Harry, the boy they dote so much on. As a matter of fact, I have a sneaking suspicion that they think that we’ve already gone to that level, and I have done nothing to deny it. I have a handsome boyfriend I love, who loves me back, we kiss, we play, we tease, we spend time together - that’s it. Nothing out of way, nothing improper. What kind of a girl would I be if I don’t get involved with my boyfriend?

Sitting here is gonna be no good to me, let’s head outside and face Harry about it, this is what I’m thinking as I walk towards the common room. As I look around, there are only two kinds of people present in the room- couples snogging each other senseless, and clueless youngsters who are trying to do their homework in such a mushy environment. At my present situation, I would’ve loved if everyone was busy studying. That way, I could have tried to forget my issue and blend in with the rest, but looks like it is not my day.

Looking for my friends, I see Ron and Hermione, Neville and Parvati, Dennis and a younger girl I do’t know by name- everyone engrossed in exploring each other’s mouths. So that leaves me to find my boyfriend. He might be in his dormitory. As I see Dean and Lavender, and Seamus and Demelza together, I realize that Harry would be alone in his dormitory. Maybe I could have my luck, only if he’s upstairs. Reaching his dormitory, I knock at the door.

No answer.

I cautiously open the door. The room is quite empty. Harry’s bag is lying on his bed. Making sure no one’s gonna come, I make my way towards his trunk. Once I find what I was looking for in there, I close the trunk.

Back in my dormitory, I’m holding an old parchment in my left hand. I touch it with the tip of my wand and murmur, ‘I solemnly that I’m up to no good.’ Black lines and dots start appearing on it. I search for Harry’s dot on the map. There he is, out in the seventh floor corridor, standing in front of the wall facing the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy teaching trolls how to dance. I should have known, I think. Tucking the map in my pocket, I head towards the door. Ron tries to talk to me in the common room, but I ignore him. He’s not as important as the issue currently on my mind.

I head outside the portrait hole, turning right. Now I take a right. Oh crap, I’m thinking of the directions! What’s the problem with me? I’m facing the wall in front of Barmy.

I need to see Harry.

I need to see Harry.

I need to see Harry.

A door appears in the wall. I open it and walk inside. I’m perplexed at the strange sight in front of me. The room is cozy with lots of sofas and comfy chairs. There is a huge fireplace with a fire roaring in it. Harry is standing in front of the fireplace, with his back towards me. The cozy look of the room goes away as I see towards my right. There are bookshelves full of books from floor to ceiling. Coming back to my issue, I walk towards Harry. On reaching near him, I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back. He tenses for a second, but relaxes when he feels me.

‘Hi,’ I say

‘Hi,’ he replies, moodily.

‘What’s gotten into you?’ I ask at hearing his tone.

‘What?’ he asks.

‘Why are you acting so moody? And there is no need to take that tone with me.’ I snap at him.

He softens hearing my tone. ‘I’m sorry’, he says softly.

‘You’re not forgiven,’ I reply grumpily. I was enjoying the same game I had played many times with him.

‘What do I have to do to make you forgive me, Miss Weasley?’ he asks cheekily. Perhaps he has sensed my game because normally he asks for forgiveness again and again if I don’t forgive him.

‘I repeat my question, what can I do to make you forgive me?’ he says, bringing me back from my thoughts.

‘What are you capable of doing?’ I ask him, looking directly in his eyes.

‘Oh many things, Gin,’ he whispers. ‘Maybe this will remind you of something,’ he says moving towards me. The moment his puts his lips on mine, I forget every retort I had ready in my mind. Slowly he kisses me, and I kiss him back. He runs his tongue over my lower lip, seeking entrance. I hurriedly open my mouth. His tongue chases my own and draws patterns on it after it settles. He is kissing so softly, yet passionately. Slowly I break the kiss and breathe heavily.

‘Am I forgiven now?’ he asks huskily.

‘I don’t think so,’ I reply before catching his lips with mine. Now I seek entrance into his mouth and he grants me the permission instantly. I wrap my hands around his waist and rub his back. Then I bring my hands to his messy and extremely sexy black hair. His glasses are getting foggy by the second. I wrench my lips away from his before putting them on his neck, making my way towards his ear. He moans when I nibble the familiar piece of flesh just below his right ear. I fiddle with his tie and the buttons of his shirt. He loosens the tie immediately and lets me unbutton his shirt. I almost instantly start undoing my own when he whispers, ‘Allow me.’

His hands are warm, but the tips of his fingers have gone completely cold. I gasp as his hands touch my skin. Without giving me a chance, he puts his lips on my freshly exposed skin. He puts wet kisses on my skin that send a shiver down my spine. He cups my face and kisses me hungrily. I break the kiss again only to put my lips on his skin, kissing his body feverishly. His hands run up and down my back before finding the clasp of my bra. He tries to work it out, but hesitates. With a sigh, he lets his hands fall down and turns away. I notice that he is aroused but tries to hide it from me. I turn around to face him.

‘What happened, Harry?’ I ask him.

‘Nothing,’ he replies softly.

‘If there is something I know about you, Harry, it is that you can’t hide anything from me. Come on now; tell me, what’s wrong?’ I ask.

He is silent.

Taking his hand, I lead him towards a sofa. He sits down, but refuses to look at me.

‘Look at me.’ I say

He ignores the command.

‘Harry,’ I say, cupping his face so that he is forced to look at me, ‘if there is something bothering you, then you don’t have to face it alone. You can trust me; you need to know that you can trust me.’

‘I trust you, Gin. There’s no one else I trust as much as I trust you’, he says truthfully.

‘Then tell me, what is it that’s bothering you?’ I ask him.

‘It’s nothing so important,’ he shrugs while saying.

‘If it’s nothing so important, then why is bothering you so much? Tell me, what is it?’ I insist.

‘It’s just… Look at us, Gin’ he says pointing towards us.

‘What?’ I ask him, confused. He motions towards our clothes lying on the floor and then towards our half naked bodies.
Understanding dawns on me as I see him blushing.

‘Oh,’ I gasp softly. ‘There is nothing to be embarrassed of, Harry, and especially in front of me. Now tell me, do you want us not to do anything... er… complicated?’ I ask him. He shakes his head.

Boldly, I ask the question that has been dominating my mind for weeks. ‘So, do you want to make love to me, Harry?’ He blushes on hearing the word, but nods silently.

‘Then what is the problem?’ I ask him, perplexed.

He mumbles something I’m not able to hear.

‘I didn’t catch it, Mr. Potter,’ I say cheekily.

‘I said I don’t want to push you into anything. I don’t want you to anything that you’re not ready for.’

He thinks I’m not ready!

I laugh at hearing this. Sweet Merlin, he is the most noble and proper boyfriend ever to live. By the time I stop laughing, I have tears in my eyes and my ribs start aching.

‘What’s so funny?’ he asks angrily.

‘It’s just… oh Harry, do you know you can be as dumb as Ron sometimes?’ I say still grinning like mad.

‘What do you mean?’ he asks, clearly confused.

‘You think I’m not ready? Harry, do you think I would’ve ever thought you’d try to push me into anything? Do you think I’d ever do anything if I was not ready? Do you think I’d have stood her, half naked, talking to you, if I wasn’t ready? I’m ready, Harry. I’m more than ready,’ I say. Somehow, a blush has crept in, starting from my neck, which is not easy to hide considering my current dressing.

‘But… you were acting… er… differently around me these days. I thought… I thought you didn’t want…’ he blushes, unable to finish his sentence. I laugh at this.

‘So does that mean that you… er… want to …er… you know?’ he asks, blushing again.

‘Yes, Harry. I want to,’ I whisper in his ear. ‘You have no idea how much I want to…’ on hearing the rest of the sentence, he swallows audibly.

I look at him. He is grinning from ear to ear.

‘So, shall we…continue?’ he asks

‘As you wish,’ I say, grinning identically.

He picks me up in his arms and carries me over to a bed on the other side of the room (there was no bed when I entered the room. Where did that come from?). Putting me gently on the bed, he moves back to kick out his shoes and remove his trousers. He is now standing in front of me in his boxers only looking sexier that ever. He glances at me nervously.

‘Oh, honestly, Harry. You’re acting like it was Ron here present with Hermione.’

He shrugs. ‘Don’t give me mental images, Gin.’

He removes his boxers too and moves towards the bed when I say ‘Stand back’. He freezes instantly while I admire the scene in front of me.

‘Like what you see, Weasley?’ he asks smirking.

‘Very much, Potter,’ I reply with a sly grin on my face. ‘Now, come here.’

He moves towards the bed and sits at the lower edge of it. When I start undressing, he stops me by holding his hand out. I stare at him, confused. He moves towards my feet and removes my trainers. He removes the stockings and covers my legs with wet, open mouthed kisses, making my brain go jelly. His touch sends shivers down my spine. Now he removes my skirt and kisses the bare skin of my stomach. My need for him increases urgently as I lead his hands towards the clasp of my bra. He undoes the clasp and kisses the lacy silk before throwing it over the heap of our clothes. I start shivering as I feel hot and cold simultaneously. He removes the last piece of clothing from my body before jumping like a tiger over my body and kissing me hungrily. I’m laying here, in a bed in the magical room, with nothing on and the blessing to any woman laying on top of me. As time passes by, the climax to our little adventure comes near. Before casting a contraceptive spell on himself, he kisses me tenderly again. He is so soft yet strong. As I giggle when I hear him casting the spell, I notice the look in his eyes. I threaten to explode with joy as he looks at me so passionately before the real thing begins.






One hour later, we both lie panting and gasping, trying to recover from our recent activities.

‘Gin?’ Harry whispers.

‘Yes?’ I whisper back.

‘I love you,’ he replies.

‘I know, Harry, I love you too,’ I reply back, with a smile gracing my lips.


Sometime later, we both walk into the common room hand in hand. Ron and Hermione are sitting together on a couch near the fireplace.

‘Oi!’ Ron bellows seeing us. ‘Where were you? You missed dinner.’

‘We were not feeling very hungry this evening, Ron,’ I reply, giving a knowing look to Hermione.

‘Oh no, you were very hungry this evening, you know. Do you need me to remind you about the dinner we just had, Gin?’ Harry asks, smirking slightly.

‘No, thank you, Harry. I will remember this particular dinner for the rest of my life. And let me tell you, love, I enjoyed it immensely,’ I reply.

‘I’m glad you liked it. I assure you we’ll have loads of dinners like that in the future, Miss Weasley,’ He says, now grinning openly.

‘Oh, I’ll pray for that, Mr. Potter; I’ll pray,’ I reply with a sly grin on my face.

‘Oi, what are you two on about?’ Ron demands.

‘Nothing, Ron. Harry and I just had our first…’ Ron drops his jaw.

‘… formal dinner as a couple.’ Harry finishes.

‘Oh, how was that?’ Ron asks while Harry and I get up from our seats before he gets the look in our eyes.

‘You don’t want to know that, Ron. You certainly don’t want to hear that,’ Harry answers as we are climbing the stairs to his dormitory.

Once inside the dormitory, I remove the Marauder’s map from my pocket and put it back in his trunk. Harry raises his eyebrows, but says nothing.

‘Harry,’ I throw a nervous glance around his general direction.

‘Yes?’

R 16;I…um…meant to ask something.’

‘Yes, Gin?’

‘What were those books about back in the Room of Requirement.?’

‘Now, that is, Gin, something you don’t want to know about. Not right now, actually,’ he says with a goofy grin on his face.
‘Please, Harry, tell me,’ I say, battling my eyelashes.

‘Those were some books the room provided for planning our future dinners,’ he says, grinning from ear to ear.

‘I like the sound of that, Potter.’

‘I know you do, Weasley. I know you do.’





A/N the Second : A huge round of applause for all the authors present aT SIYE. You guys really rock, never thought how hard writing is until I started my own. If you've reached this far, thanks a lot. It means a lot for a mental girl like me.
Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear