Search:

SIYE Time:12:15 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Re-kindled Flame
By ginweasley

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 4
Summary: One night a storm so powerful that could wipe out any fire, might just fork this one back to life.
Hitcount: Story Total: 5696



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
only the plot is mine....thank you to all my readers! I promise to keep them coming!




ChapterPrinter


It was the day after the second Quidditch game of the season and even though they had won, Harry still wanted his team to do the best. Ok that’s what he told himself, but the real reason was he just wanted to be around Ginny, talk to her, look at her, anywhere or anytime. He just wanted to breath the same air she did and couldn't stand being without her. He watched her all the time, at dinner and at night in the common room. Part of that, was he couldn't watch Ron and Hermione anymore, or even talk to them, they were always busy snogging and he couldn’t stand them having a great time while he sat in his misery watching Ginny laugh with her friends.

He looked away from the face sucking beside him (in the Quidditch tent) and over to where Ginny was sitting and chatting with Angelina and Katie. The group of girls stopped talking and Ron and Hermione finally pulled apart and listened as Harry called his team to attention. He said some encouraging thoughts and just as they were all going out onto the pitch Harry held Ginny back. Ron gave him a weird look but followed Hermione out as she went up to the stands to watch them practice.

'Ginny...um...I was just wondering-'

'Yes Harry?" she smiled.

'Nothing, just have a great practice and watch out for the bludgers, no repeats of last week.' she nodded and left.

He had a very strong urge to run after and kiss her or something but he let her walk away. He waited a minute, and then followed the path outside. As Harry looked up into the sky he saw his team hovering on the brooms. Her red hair was blowing around her face in the wind as she watched her team-mates and laughed as they did tricks and acted immature. He looked around and saw a group of girls in the stands; of course Hermione was there, also Luna, Pavarti, Padma, and Lavender. As he kicked off the ground he realized all of those girls had somehow been romantically involved with either him or Ron. He turned on his team and caught Ginny's eye then began practice.

It started raining a while later and all the girls, except Hermione ran into the castle screaming at their ruined hair. Harry noticed Ginny rolling her eyes as they dived to the ground. As they unmounted Hermione ran toward them. She and Ron, with the rest of the team went to the castle to dry off, but Ginny followed Harry back into the tent, to change. He walked over to his locker and pulled out some dry clothes. He turned to tell her, he'd be back in a minute and had to force himself to look away from her. She'd been changing right in front of him.

Sure he hadn't seen anything, but the thought of what she was doing and the things that ran through his mind made him shiver. He shut the locker a little harder that usual as a warning that he was turning around but she seemed unaffected as she buttoned up her school shirt, bottom to top. He cleared his throat and she looked up, smiling in a knowing way that made him uncomfortable. She nodded and sat down on the bench as he said he would be back.

When he did come back, Ginny was braiding her hair. Harry cleared his throat and she turned around. He smiled back and she turned back to the mirror. Once she was done, Harry conjured up an umbrella and they went outside into the driving rain. As they walked toward the castle they realized it had been pointless to change because when they reached the common room they were soaked again.

Ginny sat down on the couch shivering and Harry sat down beside her. There was a blanket on the couch and he wrapped it around her. Just as he was about to pull away she leaned into him. He wasn’t sure what to do, if he should leave before someone saw them, or if he should stay and see what happens. Thoughts of him and Ginny alone again crept into his mind.

He shook them away and leaned back, against the arm of the couch. She laid her head on his chest and he closed his eyes. He smelled her hair and listened to their hearts beating. He opened his eyes, only for a sec, to make sure he wasn’t imagining having Ginny in his arms again. He could feel her head bob up and down as he breathed.

He must have fallen asleep because when he opened his eyes it was dark, not that there was much of the day left anyway. The fire had been lit and he noticed his body felt lighter, he realized Ginny was gone.

As he sat up and looked frantically around the room, he spotted her by the window. The moonlight was reflecting on her hair, she turned her head a little and he saw her, truly saw her for the first time.

She was no longer a baby to be quieted by her mother or a child to be picked on. She was a young woman who loved him, as more than a brother and he knew he felt the same way. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders, he could feel her shudder at his touch. He wasn’t sure if he should just stand there with her or do something...

How could she not have seen this coming... she, Ginevra Weasley? Of course she always kept her eye on Harry, just in case. All sorts of thoughts kept running through her mind. Ron’s gonna kill me, do I really care? They keep going like a broken record, but stopped when she felt breath on her neck and familiar hands on her shoulders.

Before Harry could turn her around, Ginny spun on him. As his fingers locked around her waist, he pulled her close to him so that if anyone was to see this, they wouldn’t be able to tell whose body was whose. She could feel his heart beating against her cheats and she tried to breathe deeply. She knew she wanted this, she even knew that he wanted this, but she wasn’t sure she could take Harry pushing her away again.

Yes he'd done it to protect her but what would Voldemort care if they were actually together or not? He would come after her either way or she preferred it ended like that, that it was as his girlfriend and not just someone he loved. Harry didn’t have to break into her thought to tell what she was thinking. He also how she felt and knew he had to decide if he was going to out her in jeopardy or not.

A kiss was his answer. As their lips met he remembered what her kisses felt like. It was as though war cider was rushing through his body and that if he never breathed again it would be fine with him. When the did finally break apart, Ginny smiled at him and they kissed again, This time they walked backwards toward the couch, while Ginny tried to take off his jacket. She got it off his shoulders as they fell on the couch. He pulled it off his arms and threw it aside. Almost immediately he wrapped his arms back around her and she fell on top of him, kissing all the while...
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear