Search:

SIYE Time:18:25 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


What Happened After the First Kiss
By veela girl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 13
Summary: "They stepped out into the sunlit corridor. Ginny’s emotions were wreaking havoc on her heart. She had liked Harry Potter for such a long time now." Find out what happens after the first kiss!
Hitcount: Story Total: 8062





Author's Notes:
This is my first fanfiction so far, so please read and review, I would like some feedback!
If people like it, I might turn it into a series of one-shots about H+G's time during HBP!




ChapterPrinter


They stepped out into the sunlit corridor. Ginny’s emotions were wreaking havoc on her heart. She had liked Harry Potter for such a long time now. At first, she had had a crush on him, nothing serious. Then he had rescued her from the Chamber of Secrets and he became like a seventh brother to her, but deep down inside she knew she still had feelings for him, which were far from what a sister was supposed to feel for her brother.

She had been sure that he did not feel the same for her, not wanting to endanger their friendship; she had started dating other boys. It had been fun to go out with Michael and Dean, but she knew she did not really love them. And when Harry had been dating Cho Chang in his fifth year, she had been sure her heart would shatter upon seeing them together. She had set her mind on forgetting him, but in her dreams she could not deny her true feelings. Harry kept on visiting her at night and her dreams were anything but innocent; she was glad that her boyfriends could not hear what name she uttered in her sleep.

Just looking at Harry was enough to calm her and make her feel warm and safe.

And now?

Harry had just kissed her in front of all the Gryffindors. Why in the name of Merlin did he do that? Did he lose a bet or was this his cruel idea of a joke? A glimpse of hope rose to life in Ginny… Could he have feelings for her?

“Oh, stop it, Ginevra Weasley!” she chastised herself “Don’t even go there; you’re only gonna hurt yourself.”

But then she looked up and her eyes found his. Those gorgeous green eyes; she could get lost in his eyes and simply stare into them for ages and ages. And right now she could read the answers to all her questions in his eyes, which were like an open window to his soul.

The creature in Harry’s life had stopped roaring. He felt nervous all of a sudden. He had just kissed Ginny in front of everyone. What if she didn’t feel the same for him? What if her feelings were only those of a sister for her brother?

She had not exactly refused to kiss him back in the common room. Actually, she had kissed him back quite passionately. This kiss had been the most wonderful thing he had experienced in his life so far. He had felt warm and at peace with the world for the first time. Ginny just calmed him. He felt he could shut out all the evil in the world if he just held her in his arms. But did she want to be in his arms?

“Ginny, I…” he began.

“No, Harry.” She smiled fiercely. “I don’t think we need to talk right now.” And with that she thrust her hands into his hair and dragged his mouth down to hers. Her tongue was gently demanding entrance to Harry’s mouth and he willingly obeyed. Harry groaned against her mouth, as he could feel her tongue moving in unison with his.

Ginny didn’t even know what she was doing; when Harry started talking she just knew it was going to be alright and that he felt the same– his eyes had told her. She decided to take the leap because she knew that often one kiss could say more than a thousand words.

And what a kiss it was, indeed! Harry’s lips were so warm and soft beneath hers. She wanted time to stop right then, so she could stand there kissing the one man she had loved for so long for eternity.

The creature in Harry’s chest rose to life again. Ginny’s kiss set his body on fire and his mind into overdrive. He could not quite gather that this was really happening. The most gorgeous woman in the whole world was snogging him senseless. Automatically, he sneaked his arms around her back and pulled her towards him, passionately deepening the kiss even further.

“Hem, hem!” They broke apart immediately after hearing the sound of someone clearing his throat. Harry turned around, fully expecting to see an outraged Professor McGonagall, but there was no one there. He questioningly looked back at Ginny, who looked equally puzzled. “Would you two mind ravaging each other somewhere else? You know, it’s quite rude to do that in public.”

By now both of them had realized who was talking. Ginny spun around with a wicked smile spread across her face. “Jealous now, are we? I am very sorry, but I highly doubt that Harry would fall the portrait of a Fat Lady.”

“Outrageous! Disrespectful! You, you little…” The Fat Lady was lost for words for the first time in her life or whatever you call being a portrait.
Harry and Ginny started laughing at the same time and before the Fat Lady could get any more aggravated Harry grabbed the girl’s hand, and still laughing, they made a run for it.

Not thinking about where their feet were taking them, they found themselves in the Entrance Hall.

“Would you like to go down to the Lake and we can… talk or something?” Harry asked.

“Yes, I would like that very much,” Ginny replied, leaning into him.

Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they made their way down the broad stone steps, which led down to the Hogwarts grounds.
The sun shone bright and the sky was a clear ultramarine. There were some students out on the grounds, mostly Slytherins and Hufflepuffs, as the Ravenclaws were probably still mourning over their loss and the Gryffindors were celebrating up in their tower.

No one paid them any attention as they made their way down to the shore of the Great Lake.

They came to a halt next to a great ancient tree, fifty yards from the edge of the Forbidden Forest. The grass under the tree was soft and the broad trunk was ideal for two persons to lean against. Little did they know that this had been the secret love spot of another pair some years ago. The girl had had flaming red hair just like Ginny, but she had had green eyes like Harry. The boy had had the same unruly hair as Harry.

“Should we sit down here?“ Ginny asked.

Harry simply nodded. Out in the sunshine Ginny was even prettier. The sunlight was reflecting off of her flaming red hair, making it sparkle like a crackling fire. Her eyes were like dark chocolate, and right now they were radiating warmth and love. Ginny’s physique had changed a lot since he had first laid eyes on her. She had grown quite a lot, and she must be about five foot five feet by now. Her body had become more feminine and the shirt she wore hugged her curves in all the right places. Ginny licked her lips. Harry’s gaze was transfixed on them; her lips were so full and red. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her lips, but he knew very well that they had to discuss things first.

Ginny looked up at Harry, who looked as if he was caught up in another world. He had grown a lot over the last years and she only reached up to his shoulders now. Playing Quidditch had certainly done him a lot of good; he was still lean, but he had acquired some muscles from all the hard practices on the pitch. Secretly, she had stolen glances at his perfectly shaped butt over the last months; it was one of her naughty little secrets. His voice had become deeper and richer. Every time he spoke a tingle went down Ginny’s spine. A light breeze was ruffling his already messy hair, which he wore a little longer than he used to; his facial features had grown to be more mature and his eyes radiated warmth and love, as well as a knowledge only possessed by those who had personally encountered horrors and death. She couldn’t quite explain what it was, but all she wanted was to erase all the sorrows he had had and would have to endure in his life.

“Harry! What’s the matter? Did you hear me talking to you?” she asked him.

“What…?” He snapped out of the trance he had been in.

“What’s up? You seem so distracted.”

“I, I don’t know. I guess I was just thinking about how beautiful you are.”
Ginny started giggling and Harry looked at her, completely mortified about her reaction. When she saw his look, she sobered up immediately.

“I was just laughing because I had been thinking about your good looks as well, Mr. Potter,” she explained to him.

They laughed together and sat down with their backs against the tree. Harry laid his arm around her shoulders and she leaned into him. They sat that way for a while, neither of them speaking, and were just enjoying the silence and the company of each other.

Ginny was the first to break the silence. “Harry, why did you kiss me?”

He looked at her tenderly and grinned. “Because you are beautiful.”

She slapped him playfully. “I mean, seriously, why today, and why, in the name of Merlin, in front of everyone?”

“I don’t know. I have liked you for a long time now, I guess, but I didn’t know just how much before I saw you kissing that git.”

“Which git?” Ginny asked him playfully.

“Which git? How many did you kiss?” he replied, an outraged tone in his voice.

Ginny smiled. “I’m just teasing you. I knew you meant Dean. I thought I had seen something unusual in your eyes that day. I’ve also had a feeling as if you were looking at me more often these days, but I didn’t dare to hope.”

“Gin, I have been a complete idiot. I should have noticed you so much earlier. You were always there, so obvious, but I just needed to be kicked a little harder before realizing. I’m sorry.”

Ginny reached up to stroke his cheek with her thumb. She tilted her head and pulled him down into a slow kiss. It was telling Harry that it was okay, that she understood. His tongue found hers and he gently deepened the kiss. Heat was erupting all over his body as he felt Ginny move closer. He laid his arm around her waist and his other hand went up into her hair. Harry loved Ginny’s hair, and he had wanted to touch it for so long now. It really felt as soft as he had always imagined it would feel. The smell was intoxicating– she smelled of lilies and strawberries– and Harry inhaled deeply, losing himself in the kiss and her scent, which was slowly exhilarating him.

When breathing became a necessity, Harry slowly dragged his mouth away from Ginny’s. Ginny smirked at him and he grinned back.

“Why are you smirking at me like that?”

“I always wondered whether you were a good kisser and I’ve just found the answer.”

He just looked at her questioningly, but instead of answering, Ginny launched herself at him. When she was sitting on top of him, she bowed her head down and looked him in the eyes.

Smiling, she said, “I have to admit, you’re a damn good kisser.”

And with that she lowered her head and brushed her lips over his chin. Slowly the girl moved her mouth upwards and licked his lower lip. Harry couldn’t believe what was happening; he was straddled to the ground and Ginny’s mouth was doing the most wonderful things to him. He had never been this close with a girl before, though he had dated Cho Chang in his fifth year at Hogwarts. His relationship with her had existed of one kiss and a lot of crying on her part. He had always felt awkward and clumsy around her. Being with Ginny felt so different. She knew him and she knew better than anybody else what he had been through, because Ginny had been in close contact with Voldemort, too. He could be himself around her without hiding anything, because he knew she understood.

Harry could feel her lips travelling down his neck and a shudder ran through his spine. His emotions were running high and he let out a groan. Ginny’s hands were moving down and she slipped them under the hem of his shirt. Her cold hands were trailing over his hot skin and Harry shuddered. His breathing had become quite labored and with another groan he turned around so that Ginny was lying on the floor and he on top. He kissed her neck and let his tongue travel down to her collarbone.

Ginny gasped and clenched her fists around the backside of Harry’s shirt. She had never been this happy in her life. Being with Harry filled her with a joy that flooded every inch of her body and made her want to scream and laugh and weep with happiness.

Inside they both knew that they had found contentment in the arms of each other.
Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear