Search:

SIYE Time:7:53 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
By billybob

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 1
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

After fleeing Hogwarts following the murder of Dumbledore. Draco pays a price for not doing the deed himself. Not realiizing as Albus once said: there are worst things than death.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3376







ChapterPrinter


Story title: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Chapter # 1 entitled: Ready-Set-Die

Author: Billybob

Primary ship: GW/HP (yes - but it will be awhile getting there) among others.

Word count: 1862

Category: AU with feeble attempts at humor

Rating: R

Warning: attempted seduction, temptation and ‘all girl’ cat fights with all that goes with it. (hiss - hiss)

            Will there be sexual innuendo? ‘Yeah -Duh’

Time-frame: Post HBP

 

Summary: after fleeing from Hogwarts after the murder of Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy pays the ultimate price for his failure. Not realizing that as the old Headmaster once said: for some people, there are a lot of things worse than death.

 

******

 

Midnight, two days before Dumbledore’s funeral.

 

******

 

            Harry awoke abruptly in a cold sweat as he usually did after a Voldemort inspired nightmare. He had not experienced one of these visions in quite some time for the dark lord had been blocking access to his mind to keep his plans from the boy. But when the dark lord became excited or extremely angry his mental shields had a tendency to slip. 

            Because of Voldemort’s intense anger that night over young Malfoy’s failure to carry out his order to kill the headmaster of Hogwarts. Harry found himself unwillingly with a front row seat for the torturous punishment of a hated rival.

            For what felt like forever Harry was compelled to watch as Draco suffered one powerful Cruciatus Curse after another, twisting and turning in agony as his body endured indescribable pain.

            Having been there himself Harry felt an unusual feeling of sympathy for the boy responsible for letting the death eaters run amuck within the walls of his beloved school. Because after long experience watching through these visions of the dark Lord punish his followers, Harry as well as some of the more seasoned DE could see the signs of where Draco’s punishment was leading to.

            The painfully Crucio spells cast upon Draco had continued for far longer than the usual amount of time that Voldemort used to ‘re-educate’ one of his foot soldiers concerning the penalties involved for not carrying out his instructions to the letter. Recognizing this Wormtail, one of the dark lord’s principle flunkies and personal body servant turned to fetch a portkey in anticipation of his master’s requirements.

            “Draco my boy, my disappointment in you for your failure is without end,” the dark Lord declared with a snake like hiss to his voice as he lifted the Cruciatus curse so that his victim could hear him. “You were given a series of simple tasks. Arrange for my troops to enter the castle circumventing the defensive wards, ambush the Headmaster, kill him and escape.

            I was frankly surprised that for the most part you actually succeeded in this assignment, as your father often failed to carry out my most simple orders time and time again.  Always finding someone else to blame for his failure. 

            For a brief instant I began to hope that you were not your father’s son and would succeed. But then it happened, with the most important task of all, Dumbledore being murdered by the wand of one of his own precious students, by the hand of a Slytherin, there you failed me as your father had done during the Department of Mysteries assault.

            “Had you died in this attempt, I would have had my revenge on Lucius for his numerous failures over the years, by killing or better yet have Dumbledore kill in self defense the one and only remaining male of the Malfoy bloodline capable of reproducing.  An heir that my dark magic and my dark magic alone provided to that otherwise totally impotent, arrogant piece of blonde scum. 

            As a side benefit of your incompetent death at the Headmasters hands, Slytherin house would have been tainted with the guilt of the assassination attempt.    Isolating that House further from the other school Houses at Hogwarts. Killing Dumbledore dream of unification of all four Hogwarts Houses forever.  Thus prompting some of the fence sitters from their unspoken ploy of stay-out-of-it neutral stance in this war for blood purity.    Too many Slytherin pure blood families have not rallied to my cause as quickly as I would wish it, and therefore have to be prodded to do what is best for the sake of their bloodlines.

            That was just two of the goals behind my sending you to kill the headmaster Draco.   You’re success or failure either way would have put a quick stop to the inner house romantic flirting going on in ever increasing numbers - secretly - between Slytherin students and members of both genders within the other school Houses.

            By the way Severus, I have not forgotten your own failure to provide me with so much as a single name of one of these blood traitors within Slytherin.” the dark lord snapped out turning his attention off of the recovering panting deeply Draco and onto the nearby former potion-master

            “Master, I was close to catching one of the leaders of this foolishness in the act the very night Draco launched his assault, which he did without my foreknowledge...” ex-professor Snape managed to get out before feeling his master’s wrath by suffering the Cruciatus Curse himself.

            “You were specifically told to stay out of the attack Severus, I wanted no dirt on your hands if by some quirk of fate this girlish coward of a Malfoy finally found his manhood to carry out a mans job. I had arranged for the Board of Governors to name you the next Headmaster instead of McGonagall. Then my conquest of Hogwarts would have been accomplished with a single spell cast. But that was all thrown down when you and not Draco killed Dumbledore.

            With the ancient power of Hogwarts at my command, I would have been unstoppable. But that’s for later Severus, your punishment will come in due time, first however Draco must pay for his lost opportunity.   For when the moment of truth came the little berk couldn’t do it. The pathetic and clearly effeminate Draco, shook and trembled like a frightened woman when the time came, completly unable to find the courage to kill and unarmed old man with no means of escape. 

            Evidently the spell I cast upon you in your mothers womb only gave you the outer appearance of a man. I was weak for two days after that transformation and all theses years later I discover it was a wasted effort. You are not a real man Draco and apparently you’ll never will be, so I’ll waste no more time and effort on you...

            ‘AVADA KEDAVRA’,”

            The dark Lord screamed loudly as a beam of green light shot out of the end of his wand, hitting the Malfoy boy square in the chest, causing the aura surrounding his body to briefly flair with an unusual golden sheen, before Draco Malfoy dropped to the floor, another in a long line of victims of Voldemort’s so-called unsurvivable killing curses.

            Wormtail, standing on the sidelines began to move forward even before the killing curse actually hit the teenager.  His master didn’t like a dead body lingering on the floor long enough for his followers to feel even the slightest trace of sympathy for the victim.  Quickly killed even quicker disposed of was the dark Lords method of reinforcing the lesson of the price of failure to his troops.

            Wormtail knew better, from suffering the Cruciatus himself, for moving too slowly, than to delay the disposal of the bodies of his master’s wrath. In fact the rat faced man even kept a primed portkey in his pocket for just such occasions.  He rushed as fast as he could move, over to the apparently lifeless corpse.  Grabbed the boys’ outstretched limp hand and instantly disappeared; only to reappear on a lonely stretch of road in rural Wales were he preferred to dump the dead.

            Knowing his master would be cursing Severus Snape next and not wanting to missed the show, Wormtail skipped his usually policy of rifling through the dead persons pockets for lose change. Preferring instead to return instantly to the dark Lord’s headquarters, pausing only long enough to roughly kick the body of the once arrogant Draco Malfoy into the ditch at the side of the road.

            Had Wormtail been in only a sight-bit less of a hurry to return to his master, he would have been around to hear the soft moan of pain coming from what was supposed to have been a lifeless corpse. A very un-usual moan a very feminine sounding moan.

            Meanwhile far way in the sixth year Gryffindor boys dorm, Harry Potter awoke abruptly opening his eyes to see his closet friend Ron looking down at him from his bedside with deep concern clear as day on his face.  Asking in a whisper, if his best-mate was; ‘all-right there Harry?”

            “Yeah Ron, I think so? - I had another nightmare,” Harry said as he calmed down.

            “You-know-who again?” Ron asked in a worried tone.

            “Yeah, I think - I just saw - Malfoy killed”

            “You-know-who killed the ferret?” Ron asked pleased at what he considered to be ‘good’ news.

            “Maybe? - But I’m not sure.  There was something a bit-off about it, it wasn’t quite like the other times I’ve seen Voldemort kill,” Harry said remembering the golden aura.

            “You think it might be a false memory to throw us off, like that time at the Department of Mysteries. This whole war is like a game of wizard chess to that tosser, trying to confuse his real game strategy by making false moves.” Ron said showing more wisdom than he was usually noted for.

            “Yes and No  - Ron.  I think it was real, it just felt different that’s all, not at all like the usual feeling I get when he kills, like something didn’t work just right - oh hell I don’t know, I must be going mental. Everyone knows you can’t survive the killing curse...” Harry declared rambling on - only to have his best mate gently touch his arm as he reminded his all but blood brother.

            “That’s not exactly true mate, you survived it!”

            “Yeah I did - didn’t I?” Harry replied going quiet.

 

******

 

To be continued? -  You tell me.

 

PS: those wishing for an easy beta job let me know.   I lost my list of beta contacts when my computer tower crashed in November 05 and if you helped me out in the past, I’d love to hear from you again.

                       

******

Authors notes:

            (Warning - plot spoilers ahead)

           

            Did I drop enough hints for you to figure out that Draco isn’t dead, or what happened to him after being hexed? 

            I know there have been countless fan-fic’s on a temporary gender switch for one or more of the main characters in HP - but not many as I recall, on a permanent one. And no this isn’t “SLASH”; Miss Malfoy will be all woman though-out, with all the seductive skills of a succubus in heat as taught by the witches’ coven of ancient Avalon. So stay tune!

 

Author’s disclaimer:

            I own none of this beyond the twisted script that comes from following plot bunnies down roads less traveled, she who is JKR made this world; I’m just borrowing it for the amusement of my readers and me.

 

           

Reviews 1
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear