Search:

SIYE Time:14:25 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter And The Time Renown
By Ginnyrules

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All, All
Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Warnings: Death, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 15
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

Harry has been forced into the battle unprepared and has only one choice, he needs to go back and try again! Using some ancient magic Harry reverses the timeline throwing himself back so he can have another chance. BUT something goes wrong! Read to find out more.
Please R/R
Hitcount: Story Total: 3307







ChapterPrinter


Harry had known from the moment it started that he wasn’t ready. That morning had started as many others, bright and sunny. That is until Dumbledore burst into the Great Hall and casting sonorous , had yelled in a powerful voice that Voldemort was on the move towards the school. All seventh and sixth years were to remain in the Hall, fifth year were to escort the younger children back to their towers. They had planned for this moment and at once the DA was on their feet directing the slightly hysterical crowd towards the door. When they had finally left Dumbledore looked down on his beloved students.

“You are the prime of this school, we are in danger, the wards are strong but so is Voldemort. Do not be afraid of his name as it will only cause you to be weakened. I ask you now to fight and help defend our dear Hogwarts. Those of you who are too cowardly may return with the children to your towers. Harry you know what to do.”

With a nod Harry jumped up his eyes blazing. He had to be strong for the students. “Alright you lot, this is what we have been training for, you know the drill, sixth year fall back outside the entrance, Ginny you take them, seventh years with me behind the professors.”


Now they were waiting anxiously as they listened to the news of the approaching army. Harry looked gratefully at Ron and Hermione next to him. Ron’s face was pale and eyes damp. Hermione was openly sobbing. Harry grasped both of their hands.

“Don’t worry, it’ll work, we have it all planned out.” Harry said to them.

“But Harry, if you make one tiny mistake…” Hermione sobbed. Ron drew her into his embrace nodding grimly at Harry as the friends consoled each other.

Secretly Harry was terrified. He knew he could not defeat Voldemort. He could handle Death-Eaters, but he was just not ready for the big, bad wolf. That is why the trio had been planning with some advice for Dumbledore to perform an extremely complex spell for the last five months. Harry planned to throw himself back in time to have a new chance in his battle with all of his previous knowledge retained. He had offered for his friends to come to, but they all agreed that the timing was just too dangerous for them all to successfully succeed in the casting. The spell chosen also required a great deal of skill and power, and only Harry seemed capable to perform it without worry. The biggest problem with their plan however was that it required the death of the intended time-traveller which was why it was so terrible if miscasted…

“One mile and counting!” Yelled Tonks to Dumbledore he nodded and thrust his wand into the air. The professors including Snape stepped forwards and aimed towards the gates as the huge mass of sprawling wizards accelerated from where they had apparated. Suddenly the grounds shuddered as a loud clanging reached everyone’s ears. Harry looked up and gasped as he saw hundreds of bolts of coloured light hitting a golden dome surrounding the school. So that was what the wards looked like…

For about an hour this continued with no change, but then a loud crack filled the air.

“He is here…” Dumbledore whispered as a bolt five times the size of the rest sped towards the dome. All eyes were upon it as it impacted, shattering the protections like a thin sheet of glass. For a moment there was silence before one of the teachers screamed at the approaching mass of black robes. The temperature dropped.

“DEMENTORS!” Several people yelled as Harry thrust out his wand.

“Seventh years! Pratronus on three! One, Two, Tree, EXPECTO PATRONUM” A giant stag erupted from Harry’s wand and was joined as everyone else cast their pratronus and the army of spirits ran to collide with the dementors. As the hellish creatures were visibly engaged the Death-Eaters advanced and the battle truly began.

Harry ran forward with Ron and Hermione either side of him, dodging spells and retaliating.

Stupefy! Reducto! Diffindo! Incarcerous! Expelliarmus! Fekiolas!" Harry yelled in quick succession as several Death-Eaters fell from his spells. The small group of teens cut through the wizards searching for one in particular.

“Well look who it is! Baby Pottie and his wittle friendy wendys!” Harry froze and turned to see the laughing face of Bellatrix Lestrange. “Where’s Siri-Wiri to defend you baby?” Harry scowled and thrust his wand forwards but Bellatrix simply laughed and flicked her wand deflecting his curse. “Come on Potty-wotty at least try to fight!” Harry growled and as one the three friends levelled their wands.

Cajaxiato Langoris Fetavis!” Lestrange laughed casting her shield charm but gasped as the three golden bolts shot straight through it and her scream filled the air as it exploded into her, leaving a withered lump in her place. It was in fact a type of fungi, a spell found by Neville to kill fungi that they had adapted to do the opposite. Harry smiled at his friends grimly but his eyes widened as Hermione screamed and fell to the ground as Lucius Malfoy smiled cruelly.

“You may have beaten her Potter, but some of us can actually fight!” He spat, but before Harry could retaliate Ron was running at Malfoy he seemed surprised as Ron’s wand transfigured under a spell into a gleaming sword that he thrust through the startled man’s chest.

“You bastard!” Ron screamed laying into the dying wizard as Harry stooped over Hermione. There was a gleaming gash in her throat and she wheezed at him.

“Go Harry, do it, and remember the messag…” Harry’s eyes burned as his throat opened to the sky crying his sorrow. Ron had joined him and pulled him up his cheeks stained with tears.

“Leave her mate, you know what you have to do.” Harry looked at him and hugged him for the last time.

“Goodbye Ron….” Ron nodded and bent to pick up the limp body of Hermione.

Harry turned and looked around. Where was that damned git? Then Harry’s heart missed several beats as he witnessed Dumbledore locked in a feverish duel with Voldemort himself. The magic that was flying was blowing up boulders and making craters in the ground. This was truly awesome power Harry was seeing and he watched in rapt awe for a few long moments. Then he shook himself and started towards Dumbledore at a run, but what was this? Snape was standing behind Dumbledore and at the Dark Lord’s barely visible nod he stuck out his wand and a blast of green light burst from it into Dumbledore’s back.

“NOOO!” Harry screamed falling to his knees. The traitor! Scrambling up he whipped his wand round at Snape who was sneering at the crumpled body of the former headmaster.
Inverto Corpius!” Harry yelled as the purple light hit the surprised Snape and Harry turned away sickened as Snape’s body turned itself inside out with truly disgusting noises.

This however had drawn the attention of Voldemort who was almost smiling at Harry.
“Well well, who would have guessed Harry Potter, the golden boy, knew such dark magic?”

“When facing evil it’s helpful to know what you’re up against.” Harry spat as Voldemort laughed.

“True, true, but you dear Potter have escaped me for the last time. Any last words?”

"Relatino!" Harry's curse flew at Voldemort who simply looked amused as he flicked his wand and the spell switched and shot at Harry who had to dive out of the way and cast protego to avoid the homing spell.

"Really Harry, who think you can best me? Termino!" Voldemort snarled as the vivid red spell shot at Harry who only just managed to dodge the spell as it hit a Death-Eater behind him and Harry watched appaled as the man's skin fell off of his body causing him to collapse with a squelch. Voldemort sighed. "Come now, I grow tired Potter! Finisse Lecate!" The lightening bolt cracked across Harry sending him sprawling with a burning wound slashing down his face.

Quickly he stumbled up. He needed to true something else... silent magic? Okay, lets try this, Plompoldo! Harry thought why simultaneously crying out loud, "Entranado!!" Voldemort growing tired flicked his wand dispelling Harry's verbal spell but his eyes opened wide as he realised that there were two spells and yelped as the canon jinx exloded sending him flying backwards through the air. When he stood his eyes were burning with fury.

"Clever Potter, very clever, but now it is time to finish this!"
This was it, the time had come. Quickly Harry brought up his wand and pointed it at himself.

Temporis…” Voldemort laughed again.

“Too late Potter Avada…

Reverate…

Kedavra!” The green jet flew towards Harry as he completed his spell,

Originas Maxima!” The bolt of green light erupted against Harry’s chest as the purple one from his own wand did and Harry Potter, the boy who lived, fell to the ground dead.




AN: Please don’t flame me! They had to die for the plot! Shall I continue this or not? It’s an idea I had floating round and decided to try it. Please review and tell me what you think!
Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear