Search:

SIYE Time:7:46 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Maybe in a million years
By Beth Weasley

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All, All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluff, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 11
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

Harry betrayed Ginny in a way she could never imagine. And now she has to spend the summer with him, Ron and Hermione! Over the summer Ginny learns a lot about herself, and how she feels about Harry. Chapter 1 almost done, thanks to my beta Gingersnap!

26/04/06: Due to unforseen family cercumstances, I'm taking a hiatus from fanfiction, I'm so sorry.
Hitcount: Story Total: 2994







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: All the characters belong to the brilliant J. K. Rowling, not me.

Prologue

"You don't know how much it'll upset Harry," Ron yelled at Ginny.

"You don't understand anything. It isn't always about Harry. He had his chance. Why can't you accept that?" Ginny cried as she grabbed her jacket and ran from the house.

Ron banged his head on the table in frustration. Why couldn't she just accept it? Harry still loved her. He'd never stopped loving her really. Ron groaned, just as Hermione walked into the kitchen.

"Nice to see you so cheerful!" she joked. "Did you try talking to Ginny again?" she asked, with a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah, but she keeps going on about how he had his chance. Do you know what she meant by that?" Ron asked her.

"She never told you did she," Hermione sighed. Ron shook his head. "She's right. Harry did have his chance, and he did pretty much blow it," Hermione explained.

"What did he do?" Ron asked.

"I'll make a cup of tea, and you'd better sit down. You won't like this."

*

"It's just that, Harry did try to ask Ginny out. Several times. But he just kept getting it wrong, and when Ginny realised, and asked him out, well, he turned her down."

"Why did he do that!" asked Ron, dismayed.

"He loved her too much to put her in that kind of danger. That's what he said anyway. That's when he took off to London. Ginny went after him,"

"She told me she'd been ill in the hospital wing!" interrupted a disgruntled Ron.

"Shut up Ron! She made it all the way down there, and he turned her away. If you were her, would you really accept an apology?" Hermione asked him.

"I guess not. But she's being so stubborn!"

*

Ginny ran down the garden path, hot tears streaming down her face. Ron knew she had a emotional attachment to Harry, and yet he still went on about him. She hated her mum for making her stay at Harry, Ron and Hermione's all summer. Ginny knew her mum was in on Ron and Hermione's plan to get her and Harry back together. "Well it's not going to work," Ginny muttered to herself. She was so distracted that she ran straight into the tall man walking up the path. "OW!" she exclaimed.

"Hi Gin," said the man in a quiet voice. He leant down (he was a lot taller than she was) and kissed her lightly.

"Morning Luke," Ginny said as she took his hand. "Want to go get some coffee?" she asked him. He nodded, and they walked down the path into the village, just as Harry pulled up in his car. He saw Ginny walking down the path with Luke and his heart sank.

"Why Gin, why did I ever let you go?" Harry asked himself.

Ginny and Luke both ordered a Mocha, and sat down at a small table in the corner of the cafe.

"So Gin. I heard you arguing with Ron again," Luke said.
"You heard that!" Ginny cried.

"I think the entire village heard that!" Luke laughed. "Was he trying to ask you about Harry again?"

"Yeah. He seems to think we're a brilliant couple. He doesn't understand that I'm with you now." She drank the rest of her coffee and stood up to leave. "Sorry to cut it short, but I have to visit my aunt."

"No problem. See you tomorrow," he said, kissing her and waving goodbye.

The second he was out of sight Ginny burst into tears. She'd lied to him again. She wasn't going to visit her aunt. She was going to visit her son. Harry's son.

Author's note: I know it's a tad confusing, but it'll make more sense in the next chapter, honest! Also, a lot of you have asked how old they are, Ginny's 19, and Harry's 20.
Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear