Search:

SIYE Time:9:10 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Night to Remember Forever
By I_Luv_Ginny

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 3
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Ginny remembers a night she knows she won't ever forget.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3151







ChapterPrinter


I was walking down a corridor and it didn’t seem to be ending anytime soon. As I walked, I saw pictures hung on the wall. These pictures were all of people and places that were meaningful to me: Hogwarts, my family, Harry, my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Fleur, Harry, Hermione, Harry... I stopped. As I looked back down the hall, all of the pictures on the walls were turning into pictures of Harry: Harry during Quidditch, Harry during class, Harry on school grounds looking towards a setting sun, and Harry with me during the summer at the Burrow. I suddenly couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe; couldn’t do anything except stare at the pictures. My mind was suddenly full of images and memories of Harry. When I first met him at King’s Cross seven years ago, when I accidentally put my elbow in the butter dish while I was staring at him admiringly, when Harry saved me from Tom Riddle in the Chamber of Secrets, all of those hours spent with him in the DA, the battle at the Department of the Mysteries, and my first kiss with Harry after winning the Quidditch Cup. That was it; that one moment when Harry kissed me. His lips had felt so soft against mine; his body was so warm and comforting. He really loved me, and I loved him; with all of my heart and soul. Suddenly, everything went black.


I bolted upright; breathing as if I’d just run a mile. I didn’t notice it at first, but everyone in my room was staring at me.

“Ginny, are you alright?” one of them asked. It was so dark, that I couldn’t tell who was talking.

“Ginny?” the same person asked when I didn’t respond.

“I...I’m fine,” I lied. I was far from fine. I felt cold, but I didn’t know why. I had just had the best dream up until the end where... That was it. Seeing all those pictures of Harry, then it suddenly going dark; I was scared of losing the thing I cared for the most: Harry Potter.

“Hello, Ginny. Are you sure you’re alright? You kept mumbling something that sounded like ‘the kiss’, and then you were shaking like you were on ice. Well, I knew what both of those things were caused by. Me muttering ‘the kiss’ was me remembering that breathtaking moment when Harry and I kissed, and me shaking was when it all went dark.

“I just need some fresh air,” I said getting up to go to the window.

“You guys go back to bed.” I waited for all of them to fall asleep before I went to the window and sat down. All I could think about was Harry. As his face ran through my mind, I started to get all hot and sweaty. I couldn’t get Harry’s face out of my mind, and the longer I thought about him, the sweatier I got. After awhile, my nightgown started sticking to me. I couldn’t stand it anymore. After making sure that everyone in my dorm was asleep and that no one was taking a nighttime stroll, I peeled off my nightgown and laid it on my bed. My black bra and underwear were also soaked with sweat, but, with the nightgown off, the air coming from the window cooled me off with a pleasant breeze and, at the same time, started drying my clothes.


As I sat at the window enjoying the cool-down, I thought about how Harry was acting lately. He wasn’t acting the same as before the Department of Mysteries, and I couldn’t blame him. He had lost the only person that was anywhere near a father. I hope he cares that much about me. What was I thinking? I know that he cares that much about me.

Suddenly, something on the grounds caught my eye. As I took a better look, I saw my black haired hottie running towards a very big tree. As Harry approached the tree, he pulled out his wand, made sure no one watching (I hid from the window until he turned to face the tree), and said a spell. The tree’s base opened up to make an entrance and he went in, but the entrance didn’t close up. This was my chance to be alone with him. Forgetting that I was wearing practically nothing, I ran back to my bed to grab a jacket and Harry’s invisibility cloak. He had lent it to me a couple of days ago because I needed to get a book from the restricted section. I quickly put on my jacket, swung the cloak around me, put some slip-ons on, and headed to the tree, praying that the opening hadn’t closed.

As I approached the giant oak doors (after barely getting by Peeves, who was knocking everything that stood up over, including people), I noticed that Filch had left them unlocked. How typical of him; he makes a big deal when we make little mistakes, and yet, Voldemort could just waltz right in with the mistakes he makes.

I quickly pushed the door open, slipped through, and shut them. All of a sudden, I found myself running towards the tree where Harry had gone through. My prayers were answered; the opening was still there, but it was a great deal smaller. I had to squish myself a bit, but I made it through. Suddenly, there was a creaking sound and the opening closed itself. “Oh crap,” I whispered as I tried to move forward. The invisibility cloak had gotten caught in the tree, and I couldn’t see for beans. What’s more, I left my wand with my nightgown. My nightgown!!! I looked down, feeling my body under my jacket. In the rush to get to the tree, I’d forgotten to put my nightgown back on. There I was, in a tree, in the middle of the night, wearing nothing but a black bra, a pair of black underwear, and a light jacket. Then there’s the fact that my boyfriend was somewhere in the tree and I couldn’t see anything!

I felt along the wall and the floor and found a flight of stairs to my left. The farther down I went, the brighter it got until I could see that I had about thirty stairs before I reached a doorway. I could also hear a faint noise that sounded like crying. I barely poked my head around the doorway and saw a sight that both blew my mind and broke heart. The cave-like room was probably about the size of the Gryffindor common room. It had a bed, a chest of drawers and was covered wall-to-wall with pictures of Sirius, James and Lily Potter, and, to my surprise, surrounding the wall around the bed, pictures of me. Harry had about two-hundred pictures of me tacked, nailed, and stapled by his bed. It was then that I noticed Harry sitting on his bed with his back to me. He was wearing a white undershirt and a pair of briefs, which was strange, but at least he was wearing a shirt. I slowly walked over to him, making no noise whatsoever. As I reached him, he started talking to himself, still unaware of my presence.

“Why, Sirius, why did you have to go so soon? You’re the only person of my past I’ve ever known.” He suddenly turned to the pictures of me.

“Oh Ginny, beautiful, Ginny, how do you keep so cool under pressure?”

“I just think of you, my darling,” I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Harry quickly turned around, startled and horror-struck.

“Gin, I didn’t hear you; I didn’t think that...what are you wearing? You...are wearing something under that jacket, aren’t you?” he said looking curiously at my figure.

“Of course I’m wearing something. Do you really think I would go stalkers at this time of night?” I asked a little irritated.

“N-no I-I’m sorry! I-it’s just I-I’m so confused r-right now, what w-with...” He stopped. Then suddenly, he burst into tears.

“Shhhhh,” I said as pulling him into a hug and stroking my hand through his messy hair. “Its okay, Harry, I’m here now. I won’t leave you; not ever.” Harry looked up at me with his shimmering emerald-green eyes, and then he kissed me. I was stunned for a split second before I started kissing him back. The amazing sensation that I was feeling right then was a magic no teacher could ever teach me. After a few minutes, Harry deepened the kiss. He also slipped off my jacket and took off his glasses. As we continued to passionately kiss, I reached around until I found his wand.

Now, I learned a lot during this year, but my favorite thing was using spells without saying the incantation.

I positioned the wand in my hand so I could pull straight up his back, thought Diffindo, and pulled all the way up his back. The back of his undershirt split cleanly in half, so we didn’t have to separate for him to take off. His chest felt so good; so warm and muscular. We broke apart and he started kissing my neck. I moaned and that signaled for Harry to come back up to my lips. His lips were soft to the touch, but commanding and strong.



He started to deepen the kiss even further, when we “accidentally” stumbled over on to the bed, and Harry went right for my bra straps. We were almost there. Unfortunately, Harry was having trouble undoing the straps. Not wanting him to take too long, I reached for Harry’s wand, but he stopped me, having finally undone the straps. He threw my bra aside, then returned to kissing me and letting his hands explore my body with a new place to touch.

My breasts were on fire as he squeezed them again and again, but oh, did I love it. I moaned long and loud, and Harry took that as a sign to flip me on my back so he was on top of me. I didn’t know what he wanted me to do, so I just deepened the kissing. Harry moaned. For some reason, the second he moaned, my hands went directly for his briefs. Even though our mouths were locked in the best kissing that I’ve ever done, I could tell that he was smiling.

His hands gently caressed my body. He murmured loving sweet words in my ear as I slowly hooked my thumbs under his briefs and pushed them down. I smiled a sly smile as I took in the sight of Harry naked body before me. Slight shivers of anticipation ran down my spine as I realized that it was me, and only me that would cause Harry's body to react how it had.

“Gin?” Harry spoke for the first time in hours.

“Yes, my wonderful Harry?” I replied.

“This has been the best night of my life, and I’m glad I got to spend it in a bed with you,” he said. I rolled over on to him.

“Ditto,” I said before, once again, closing the gap between our faces. That’s the last thing I remember before blacking out.

* * *

My eyes whipped open. I was lying, naked, on a sleeping Harry. The only possible bad thing about that was I didn’t know how long I had been lying on him. There were no windows, no clocks; nothing. As I got up, Harry woke up. He grinned at how we were positioned, and then the same thought shot through his mind.

“Oh crap, what time is it?” he mumbled.

“I don’t know, but it was around 11:00 pm when I came down here,” I said getting off of him and searching for my clothes, suddenly remembering that there wasn’t much to look for. “I am so screwed,” I said finding my bra.

“Well, I take that as a good thing and a bad thing,” Harry teased. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’m serious, Harry! I came down here wearing nothing but underwear, a bra, and a light jacket!” I said, a little angry. But wait, that wasn’t entirely true. I had also come down with...... “The invisibility cloak, I almost forgot!” I said.

“What was that, love?” Harry said pulling on his briefs.

“I totally forgot. I brought the invisibility cloak with me so I wouldn’t be spotted by Peeves or Filch,” I said hitting my forehead with my palm.

“You weren’t wearing it when we, well, you know,” he said, turning the color of a tomato.

“I know. It got stuck in the opening of the tree when it shut,” I said while in the search for my underwear.

“That’s okay. I know the spell to open it back up,” Harry said.

“How did you find this place?” I asked him, having just found his glasses.

“Well, I was sitting at the base of this tree, drowned in the thought of you, when I thought I’d come see you. So I pulled out the Marauder’s Map to find where you were, but as I scanned the map for your dot, I noticed something about my own dot. It was at the tree, as I was, but it was saying a spell. Herbus Opunus.

So I did what any sane person would do. I got up, wiped the map clean and put it away, pulled out my wand, pointed it at the wall, and said the incantation. Immediately after the spell left my lips, the tree opened up. I came down the stairs and found this cave the same as it is, only without the pictures. I brought those down here in my spare time.”

“About that, where did you get all of those pictures of me?” I asked him, finally finding my underwear.

“I paid Colin and Dennis to take them. This cave is where I come when I’m under a lot of stress or I feel like bawling my eyes out, and there’s nothing I can think of that calms me down more than staring at your beautiful face,” he said pulling on his shirt after mending the slash I made and looking up at me.

I looked away from him, feeling hot. I knew I was brick red. Apparently, Harry could tell I was troubled, so he came over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I was immediately relaxed; putty in his hands. I turned around and we made out for what seemed like hours. His lips were soft and smooth, yet seductive. I wanted to kiss him for eternity, but reality struck down.

“We’d better get back to the castle before they send the Ministry to find for us,” I said putting on my jacket and heading for the stairs.
“Yeah...yeah right,” Harry said, little crestfallen.

“How can you be sad when you got to see my entire body and touch me where nobody has ever touched me before in my entire life?” I asked him, a little annoyed.

“The only reason I could be sad: that it has to end!” he said following me up the stairs. I felt the same way. All I wanted to do is stop time and kiss Harry forever, but, oh well. I could dream. As we reached the top of the stairs, Harry moved ahead of me and positioned his wand the same way he’d done when he’d opened it the first time. He moved his wand upward like I did when I slashed the back of his shirt in half, and then, as he pulled down, yelled “Herbus Opunus!”

Nothing happened. I stared, a little uneasy. Harry stood, frozen in the position he ended in.

H-Harry, why didn’t the tree open like it did before?” I asked. No answer. “Harry?” I asked again.

“I-I don’t know. I’ve never had to open it from the inside before, but I didn’t think the spell would make a difference,” Harry said; a note of fear in his voice.

“Do you have the Marauder’s Map on you?” I asked.

“We’d have a better chance finding it in your bra than on me,” he replied getting into the stance to try again. He tried again and again, but five tries later, he was pretty sure that it wasn’t going to work. I fell to my knees, crying silently. Harry turned to face me, saw me crying, and came over to comfort me.

“Shhhhh, its okay, Gin. We’ll find a way out; I promise. I won’t let anything happen to you,” he said in a soothing voice. He held my waist, rubbed my back and kissed my neck; he always knew what calmed me down.

Suddenly, I had a thought. “Try the spell again, Harry. I have an idea,” I said getting up.

“What are you plotting, my love,” Harry said moving into the position.

“You’ll see,” I said as I stood next to him. “Now instead of doing it your way, you just do the movements; I’ll do the talking,” I said.

“But how do you...” Harry started to say, but he looked deep into my eyes, and then said “I trust you.” So, once again, he did the first motion. As he pulled down, he looked over at me.

“Herbus Opunus Knarora Affectonias!!” I cried. To my complete amazement, the tree responded and opened up once again. I grabbed the cloak and motioned for Harry to get under, but when I looked up at him, his face was both amazed and confused.

“How...” he started, but I interrupted. “I figured it opened for you, and only you, because you wanted in to get down to the cave, but when we tried to get out, we didn’t really want to leave. We wanted each other’s love. That was the answer: love. So I tweaked the spell from ‘Herb Open’ to ‘Herb Open Knowing Our Affection.’

“Ginny, have I ever told you how wonderful you are?” Harry said getting under the cloak.

“Yes, but I never tire of hearing it come from you,” I said walking quickly towards the castle. It was sunrise; about 3:00 am. As we continued towards the castle, Harry put his arm around me and gave me a quick hug and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I knew that this would be a night I would remember for the rest of my life!



I own nothing except the cave under the tree and the spells to get in there. I made them up myself; I swear. Special thanks to gemz1313@msn.com and fran3872@bellsouth.net!!!
Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear