Search:

SIYE Time:6:38 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Eagle Eye Lion Heart
By Nigella Black

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Luna Lovegood
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2003 ***

Fate happens in mysterious ways.
Sometimes falling for the wrong person leads you to the right one.
This is the first chapter I have written
there will be chapters before this one.
Please R/R
Hitcount: Story Total: 4140







ChapterPrinter


Chapter 3 What Ginny Discovers

The Gryffindor common room was a buzz; their house quidditch team had just won against Ravenclaw two hundred twenty to two hundred and seventy points.
It was quite unbelievable not to mention Harry’s unbelievable catch which had been similar to Ginny’s catch last year. It had been right from under Ravenclaw seeker and Harry’s ex-girlfriend Cho Chang’s nose. Last nights victory had carried on into the next day. Ginny was thrilled, but her Owls were coming up and she found it impossible to concentrate. Even the students in the library couldn’t stop talking about Gryffindor’s triumph.

Deciding she needed fresh air to clear her mind, she made her way out into the chilly Saturday, October afternoon. October had always been Ginny’s favorite month, and autumn her favorite season; the changing colors from green to red and amber gold.
The smell of burning wood from Hagrid’s hut lingered in the air mixed with wet grass.
When she needed to think she usually would go to the astronomy tower. but today her feet carried her the other way straight to the quidditch field.

After trudging up to the stands, Ginny sat to think pulling out a note book, quill, and ink bottle.
With a dip of scarlet ink her hand flew across the note pad. So many of her thoughts began to find their way to the paper it amazed her the things she could write sometimes when alone, without others bugging her.
She had been in deep thought, when giggling disheveled the nice daydream she was having. Ginny looked around and saw no one, thinking she had sat there for far too long and was hearing things. She looked at her watch, “Shit, it’s two thirty,” she exclaimed shoving her things back into her bag. She was heading back to the castle when she spotted them.
Her deep brown eyes catching the Gryffindor Red and Ravenclaw Blue scarves
She’d recognized that messy black hair anywhere and those radish earrings could only belong to one person.
Ginny blinked. “Harry and L… Luna Lovegood?” she whispered, Ginny squinted her eyes as if it made her see better and with another double-take, sure enough,
There they were under the tree her head resting on his shoulder, gloved hands entwined.

She wasn’t really sure what to make of this, and quickly turned to find another way toward the school. She hated being alone with her thoughts especially if they involved Harry in anyway shape or form. Did what she see bug her anyway? It was surly a surprise. Then she reminded herself that giving up on him was one of the best things she could have done. Ginny had stopped thinking, and returned to the real world when she found herself in front of the fat lady and she was asking for the password. “Oh, Bludger “
Ginny blurted out going a little red.
The fat lady's portraiate swung open to reveale an opening. that lead into the common room.

Deep in thought Ginny flopped herself down in front of the common room fire to warm her numb and icy hands when she heard her brother Ron from the stairs, “Where have you been?” His tone was slightly angry she was ready to turn around and tell him it was none of his business, but it wasn’t her he had been talking to.
A windswept Harry had entered the common room, hands in his coat pocket, flushed cheeks, “I… was “. Harry started to speak but with a glance at Ginny he decided against it.
“Well,” Ron asked impatiently, hands on his hips his foot tapping the floor. To Ginny he reminded her of their mother Mrs. Weasley. “Um Ron I’m a little tired I’m going to go lay down” and with that Harry vanished up the stairs straight passed Ron to the sixth year dormitory.
“What was that all about?” Ron questioned Ginny she shook her head she wasn’t about to give away the fact that Harry had spent the afternoon with Luna Lovegood.






Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear