Search:

SIYE Time:2:17 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Make a Wish... It Just Might Come True
By rufiel

- Text Size +

Category: Dream Adventure Challenge (2005-3)
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff, Humor, General
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 15
Summary: Don't you want it to be... True?
Hitcount: Story Total: 4901







ChapterPrinter









Make a wish... It just might come true

by

rufiel















"What would you do?"


"What would you do?"


"What would you do?"


I would... I would... We would.. No, I would..









Here it comes. A nice, little broom ride. They are able to do it together. That little dragon will be slayed. By them together.


Attack from above... Failed! Slow down... Try from behind... There he goes! Oh, he
really is good at this. No, concentrate, you have to help too... Wait... Wait... NOW! Yes!


The dragon is slayed by him. With a tiny help from me of course... Oh, here he comes! Back to his princess. Oh, no! He is wounded! What was the incantation.. Ah, that's right. Looks like it's working... That's good. A little kiss always helps... He's showing some reactions. Oh, that's good. Oooh! Reactions
there too. Well, I'm not complaining.









"Luna!"


"Yes ."


"What's wrong?"


"Why were you breathing harder?"


"Oh, nothing's wrong, Hermione, Ginny, Harry."


"Are you sure?"


"Yes, are you sure?"


"Yes, Lavender, Seamus. I'm fine. Really."


"Really?"


Ahhhh....


"Really, Ron. Everything's great!"


"Well... That's good."


"Very good."









Oh here, here, here I am. The Alps. The ever so almighty Alps with all their magic power. It's rumoured that near the top a very special flower grows. The Flower of Eternal Youth. Many people have tried their very best to find it without success. Everyone that have ever tried to get it have not returned from the mountains. Oh, how very famous I will be if I will be the one to get it! Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! The photographers will fight to get a tiny leehttuhl shot of my left foot! Okay, calm down. You won't get the flower by screaming on the top of your lungs on the inside.


.... ....


That's better.


Ooooh! There I can rent some broomsticks with an invisibility option included that don't really exist but are there still! How very convenient! How much then... Uhmmm... Isn't 50 galleons a
bit much? Can't I get it free or something? Well, you are cute... Okay. I'll do that.


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I never would've imagined it
that small! Okay. I'll just do that and then I'm out of here! And don't you dare trying that again! Good. Now I'm out of here, thank you very much!


It's so fun seeing how those silly muggles try to
climb to the top. Of all things, climb! Why don't they just go in these silly things they use to fly? Ooooh! A muggle fell 250 metres! No, it's a rock... Oh, well.


It's rumoured to be in this area... I should be at the right place. Rumours are my expertise, after all. Now, it's very silly to just search between every grass for that silly little flower.


Accio Flower of Eternal Youth!


Shhhhhoooosh!


It's coming! Through the air... Okay... I'm gonna catch it... I'm gonna be famous... I'm gonna be the the in the wizarding world... Almost here... Aaaand...









"Lavender! Have you seen Trevor?"


"NEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLE!"


"It's not my fault I always lose him!"


"AAAAAAAARGHHH!"


"Don't scream like that. I get scared, and when I get scared, I wet myself."









How nice would it be to go to those reddies house? I hear they have a pond. I bet it sucks. But if I'd go there I wouldn't have to be with
him again. All those summers with him, him, him! Now, a great summer would be with my granny in a pond in the countryside.


I haven't heard from her since last month... *NOTE: SEND GRANNY A LETTER*.


Off topic.


Now, back to this kid who is supposed to be my 'owner'! I mean, look at him! His face isn´t green, his face is roundy, he's got something
black on the top of his head, he doesn't speak a real language, he just quacks all the time. He thinks he is almighty and often attacks me and takes me somewhere I don't want to go. Not that I want to go anywhere where he is, but that's a different story.


When I think about it he's the typical human.


Remember my granny? I told you about her. She once stood up to those humans! She's a
legend in the frogarding world, you know! She's the one who turned a human into a frog by kissing him.


I just figured. I'm quarter human. Not goot at
all.


Way off topic. The whole lot of this.


I was just going to mention quickly where I'd like to go in my summer vacation. I'd like to go to what is legendary here and is called "Catchpole Pond, The". Only I have no idea where this pond is. But that matters not. When I'd get there, I'd jump into it and let the decidedly warm water float around me...









"Trevor! There you are!"


"*Riii*NO! I was having*iiiiii* such a wond*bbiiii*erful dream...*iiit*"


"Oh, I've missed you Trevor!"


"Don't you all like my new shoes?"


"Bye guys, I'm going to the bathroom!"









Left turn... Right turn... Right turn.. Left... Left... Left... Left... Left... Left... Oh, I'm walking in circles. Oops. Right... Left... Right... Right... Wait! Why am I making all those turns? The hallway is just straight through the train! No turns! Huh!


Isn't that the bathroom? Let me see... No, a closet. Now, to get out. Oh, no! Thw closet door accidentally closed! Now I'm stuck here aaaaall alone... Oh. wait! Harry? Are you over there in the corner? Who would've thought?


"Yes, Ginny, as a matter of fact I'm here."


Oh. He talks. That's unusual, isn't it?


"Is it? I have not noticed..."


What?


"You'd better stop thinking aloud now Ginny."


Right.


"So, what are you doing here Harry?"


"I was just kinda being locked in here when you... Well."


"Got stuck with you."


"Right."


Silence.


Silence.


"What were you doing when you got stuck in here?"


"Looking for the bathroom."


Him too?


"Oh!"


Silence.


"How many boyfriends have you had?"


"Does it matter?"


Does it?


"No."


Phew.


Wait, why phew? I don't like him, do I? Do I? I mean... Yeah, I'm daydreaming about us in a closet, but so?


"It's always fun when you think aloud Ginny."


Oops.


"Oops? Why? I, personally, like how this is going."


He does?


"I do."


"You do?


"I hate to be repetitive, but yeah, I do."


Should I maybe move over a bit... Like to his lap or something... I'm not thinking aloud am I?


"No."


Phew. Well...Yeah, move over like this... Lay back... This is kinda nice actually. Very nice.









"Ginny!"


"NO! My dream... My dream..."


"What dream?"


"Me... Harry... Closet..."


"Are you sure it was a dream?"


"Oh. We're... Still here."


"Is that a bad thing?"


"Not at all, silly!"









----------------------- ---------------------------------------- -









"Ginny!"


"Yes, Luna?"


"Didn't you challenge us to tell everybody else our dreams out loud?"


"Yeah, about... Our summer vacations, wasn't it? Without anything earthly being an issue?"


"Oh, yeah. I guess I did."


"You guess? It was the only thing you talked about half the way!"


"Yeah, why stop all of a sudden?"


"I realised everybody needs to have their dreams in peace. It's kinda like when you see a star fall from the sky or whatever it's called and you make a wish... You know?"


"Yeah..."


"It just might get true if you just keep it to yourself till after it happens."


To lie... Lie perfectly still in Harry's arms...


Every woman's dream.

















A/N: God. I don't really know if I like it or not. It's a bit... different. That was my goal. That makes me happy.


P.S. Feel free to leave a review.



Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear