Search:

SIYE Time:16:18 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Why ME!?
By Vegna

- Text Size +

Category: Dream Adventure Challenge (2005-3)
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Violence, Extreme Language
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 11
Summary: what is Ginny's dream adventure? Is it with Neville or Harry? Is Ron a super flirter? Is Leonardo di Caprio the sexiest man on the moon? READ THIS AND FIND OUT...
Hitcount: Story Total: 3748







ChapterPrinter


A/N: Okay... here we go. For the first, English is not my first language or the second, but my third language. I suck in grammar in those three languages that I speak (Icelandic, Danish and English) so I may do some funny grammar errors... sorry! I asked three or four betas but no one seems to been able too check for grammar errors for me... Not fun actually. I have written some fictions in Icelandic (one Snape/OFC and one drama, drama, drama), but I swear, I haven't in my whole life written as much in English like now... well... this will be... interesting. I don’t know how these things work, so I will just do my best to rate it and everything… but… enjoy! (And I am really sorry for all grammar errors…)
[Update: Now, finally, a native speaker have read over the story and fixed it.... some changes, but the story is the same]



There they are, again, in front of The Hogwarts Express. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville. The old scooby gang, or maybe the new one. At least with some new scoobies.

'Shall we find some seats? In the end as usual?’ Hermione said and tried to smile. It was always hard to leave Hogwarts. It was fun, but sad at the same time.

'Of course...’ Ron said and entered the train and the lot did the same thing. They found a compartment and which was almost free... Only Lavender was sitting there reading a Muggle magazine with an amazingly hot boy on the front page.

'Lavender, can we sit here?’ Hermione asked smiling.

'Of course... Parvati is in another compartment with her new boyfriend from Slytherin.... And I really don't want to know what they are doing,’ Lavender didn't look up from her magazine. 'He is in his 7th year... what a shame...’ she informed them.

'Oh...’ Hermione said and didn't know how to react.

'What gorgeous man is that?’ Ginny said and couldn't take her eyes of the front page. 'What an angel!’

'This is Leonardo di Caprio, the most beautiful man on the planet!’ Lavender took a deep breath and smiled dreamily. 'My dream adventure would be with him, alone in Venice… and he would be so romantic and he could ride a gondoa.’

'And he would fall into the water so you could rescue him?’ Ron said ironically.

'Ron!’ Lavender yelled angrily. 'Why do you always have to ruin everything!’

'Oh, anytime, my lady,’ Ron smiled.

'Ron! You really don't have to be mean,’ Ginny looked angrily at her brother. What a fool he was sometimes. ‘'Oh, hi,Seamus,’ she said suddenly. Seamus was standing in the doorway. 'Come in… we were having an excellent talk about Lavender's dream summer adventure with Leonardo di Caprio… want to join in?’

'Of course. What's your dream adventure, Ginny?’ Seamus smiled. Even though Ginny and he weren't a couple anymore, he still liked her.

'Hmm… I don't know… I think with my dream prince,’ Ginny said and looked at Harry. Gosh… he is hot… I really want him… kiss him… hold him… I want him to be mine! Should I kidnap him? And we could be together forever… or should I just be waiting? I really can't wait anymore for him to notice me… I… love him! 'And… I really want to go to… Australia. So we could go and see all the kangaroos and go to the Magical Opera House.’

'And in the end Har… your dream prince would have to call the fire department to put out the fire that is blossoming in your cheeks?’ Ron smiled ironically. It would be better if Harry and Ginny were together… at least he trusted Harry. But still… Ron was not sure.

'Ron!’ Ginny yelled angrily at her brother. 'If you do that again, ruin my dream with some ironic comments, or wanna be ironic comments, I will hex you!’

'Oh… No! My little sister is going to… HEX me! Scared… really, really scared,’ Ron said and smiled.

'Ron, what about your dream adventure?’ Harry said suddenly. 'You know, your dream adventure with Hermione on the beach of Honolulu…’

'I don't know what you are talking about!’ Ron said quite ashamed of him self. His ears were turning red, red as tomato ketchup.

Well… I really like Hermione, Ron thought, but not in that way…or wait… she does have the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen… and… her hair… oh, darn! What if Hermione can read my thoughts? That would be so like her… stop thinking… stop thinking!

'Oh, yes you do...’

'Harry, do you read thoughts?’ Ron asked quickly. Sometimes Harry could scare him a lot ... because it was like sometimes he could read his mind.

'No, you fool,’ Harry said and threw a chocolate frog into him. 'Eat this and tell us about your dream adventure with... your dream princess.’

'No, I won't... but thanks for the frog,’ Ron said and ate the frog. Harry and Luna smiled at Ron and enjoyed watching him eat the chocolate frog. 'What?’ Ron asked after he had finished his frog.

'You git,’ Luna laughed, with her funky laugh. 'We put some truth elixir in that frog...’

'So...’ Harry smiled. 'What is your dream adventure?’

'On a beach, with Hermione... She does have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen...’

'Ron, that's enough,’ Hermione said, tired of their teasing her about Ron. 'Silencio

Ron's mouth was still moving but no words were coming out of it. But Ginny really wanted to hear some more so she removed the hex.

'Harry, do you really have to do this?’ Hermione said angrily, almost like McGonagall

'Hermione! Do you really have to be so McGonagall'ish? Is it possible...’

'Ron! Shut up! I am not like McGonagall!’

'Oh, yes you are!’

'Oh really! Thanks, Ron. I know that you are doing your best to be polite but it isn't working...’

'And when will you get married?’ Ginny asked with excitement in her voice. 'Can I be a bridesmaid?’

'Oh, Ginny!’ Hermione almost yelled. 'WHY do you always, I mean always, have to pick on me!’

'We are not picking on you, Hermione… we are just making fun of you and Ron, because you look sooo wonderful together,’ Ginny said to her brother, who smiled angrily at her with tomato red face.

'Hey! Guys! Stop fighting. Ok? The only thing that you ever do, when you are not saving the world from ending, is fighting…’ Lavender said.

'If you are so in love with the idea of knowing everyone’s dream summer adventure, why don’t we tell our dream adventures to each other, just for fun?’ You are so in love with the idea to know everyone's dream summer adventure, so why don't we tell our dream adventure to each other, just for fun?’ Ginny said hopeful. Maybe Harry would tell her about his dream adventure with her.

'Like that idea,’ Luna said and smiled. 'Except…. We will have to tell our dream adventure with our dream prince… or dream princess… deal?’

'Eh… No?’ Harry, Ron and Hermione said at the same time.

'Okay… change of plans,’ Luna smiled slyly. She began to write their names on a peace of paper. 'Boys and girls… okay, shall we let magic do the couple thingy?’ She pointed her wand on the paper and the names began to switch until the names where in a row, two and two together.

'Well…’ Seamus said, 'How does that work?’

'It's easy. Harry-Ginny, Hermione-Ron, Seamus-Me and Neville and Lavender. So, Harry will have to tell his dream adventure with Ginny, Hermione her dream adventure with Ron, Seamus about his dream adventure with me and Neville will have to tell about his dream adventure with Lavender,’ Luna smiled. It will be perfect, she thought, Seamus is the cutest one in here… everyone does agree that Harry isn't exactly the cutest one… and Ron's hair isn't exactly the cleanest one… and well… Neville is silly, but still cute… Oh… I am so clever!

'Luna…’ Harry sighed. 'You are… evil, you know… really evil.’

'Well… start! Ginny doesn't want to wait all day to know about your dream adventure with her,’ Luna smiled.

'Do I have to?’ Harry was in pain right now… Well… Ginny is cute and everything, he thought. But I really don't think that we two will ever work… But this red hair is really…

'Harry, what does the word 'start’ mean?’ Ron said and smiled, just like Luna, slyly.

'Ok… well… My dream adventure with Ginny would be… in Italy. Verona… and… eh…’ Talking about his feelings was not Harry's great strength. 'Just go out, have some ice-cream and coffee and some Italian food and watch the sunset…’

'Oh, Harry… you are so romantic!’ Lavender said, with tears in her eyes.

'Ok, Harry, this was cheap!’ Ron said. 'Very cheap…’

'Ron, don't be jealous,’ Seamus said and smiled.

'Oh, shut up.’

'Well… next… Hermione… what is your dream adventure with Ron?’ Luna smiled… it was so fun!

'On the north pole, when I'm in a fabulously warm house and Ron outside freezing?’

'Hermione, seriously… what is your dream adventure with Ron?’ Lavender asked quietly.

'Well… that's my dream adventure with Ron!’

'Well, you could at least give me a good one!’ Ron said angrily and his face was, again, turning tomato red.

'Okay, what about… in France? Spend the summer in Paris and sugar and spice and everything nice?’

'Okay, I can deal with that,’ Ron said, satisfied.

'What's happening… what's happening? Do we see some flames and fairies between Ron and Hermione?… I repeat flames and fairies…’ Seamus said like a football announcer on TV.

'Can you people never shut up!?’ Hermione yelled.

'Wow… she is intense,’ whispered Neville, so everyone could hear.

'Oh, thank you, Neville…’

'Okay, stop!’ Lavender said. 'Let's just be friends, ok?’

'Fine… like I don't care, but next is Seamus… about… me…’

'Holy… shit…’ Seamus said and began to focus on his toes, very anxious. Luna… Loony! She is crazy… what in hell would my dream adventure with HER be? In hell? Or her in jail and I'm with Lavender… okay, just get it over… stay cool… 'I would like to spend my dream adventure with Luna… on a desert island… so we could just live on tropical fruit and champagne for two weeks.’

'Sweet,’ Luna said simply and smiled.

'Oh… that's you know… like totally sweet,’ Lavender said and smiled.

The rest of the lot didn't say anything.

'Okay… then it is the final story… and it is… Neville…. And he is supposed to tell us about his dream adventure with Lavender,’ Luna was dying of excitement in her seat. That was her dream!

'Well… well… well…’

'Neville, out with it!’ Ron said and smiled, cruelly.

Oh… darn! I really must say something… romantic… or what!? Lavender is…OK, she is cute and everything, but I still don't like her, Neville thought and looked anxious on his friends.

'Well… my dream adventure with… Lavender, is… in… erm… in… Barcelona! Yes… and just, normal wonderful dinner with the whole package. And in the end we would just… walk on the beach… there is beach in Barcelona, isn't it? Well, who cares… but really…’

'Okay, Neville, it is enough… it was very sweet and everything…’ Lavender really didn't want to hear more. That was just enough.

'So… is everybody happy now?’ Luna asked with a smile. The group nodded quietly. This game was fun… but just nothing they would like to do for the rest of the way to London…

'What shall we do next?’ Luna was still smiling. 'We can do ‘I've never…'‘

'No!’ the lot yelled on her at the same time.

'No more question games, ok?’ Harry said grumpily.

'Fine… you are just like… dead boring!’ Luna said and began to read the Quibbler.

'Great, that's how it should be,’ Harry answered.

Luna sat there and read the Quibbler for the rest of the way to London, but in the meantime the rest talked about everything in the world except their dream summer adventures.
Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear