Search:

SIYE Time:13:31 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


I Never Meant To Be So Cold
By Mamacita91242

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Angst, Fluff
Warnings: Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 8
Summary: I hated him. And I loved him all at once. Ginny's POV.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4093







ChapterPrinter








"Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high
I never meant to be so cold

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold..."




Crossfade- Cold






Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot my little miskies!








I hated him. And I loved him all at once.



I hated him, because he couldn’t… wouldn’t… shouldn’t…. see me… the way I wanted him to. I would let my gaze linger in questioning him silently, but he always turned away. I followed him up the stairs one night.



“Damnit, Harry! You can’t run from everyone! Some people just so happen to be more decent than you’d except!”



“Shut up.” His voice was deathly silent.



“You’re gonna yell at me for no reason, and then not let me yell back! You are such a…a…”



“’A’ what? Come one Gin, your on a role. Say it. What exactly am I?.” His voice throughout the whole fight was bitter and cold.



“A BASTARD WITH HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS FIFTY PERCENT OF THE TIME!! YOU ACT LIKE YOUR THIS STONEWALL THAT NO ONE CAN EVER BREAK! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY, YOUR JUST AS HUMAN AS I AM! AND YOU HAVE WEAKNESS’S, WHETHER YOU CAN SEE THEM OR NOT! YOU CAN’T SAVE EVERYONE! ” And that’s when he grabbed my forearms painfully tight and shoved me into a wall.



“YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’VE BEEN THROUGH!” And with that he had stormed into his and Ron’s room. I slid down the wall, I hated him. And more so… I hated myself. So I cried in the empty hallway.










I loved him, because he had compassion and bravery. I could feel my heart leap out of my chest when his gaze began to linger. When his emerald eyes softened after we had had that fight.



Simple seconds passed by. And I sat there crying. He came out of the room, and stared down at my broken form in regret.




“Ginny?” His voice was broken but attempted to stay firm.



“I’m sorry.” My voice was so light he had to strain to hear me. The house was empty. No one was home. Harry had been left to protect myself and himself while the order went out to help fix the pilling debris that had been the ministry before the war. He bent down and scooped me into his arms.

His was very muscular and no longer the gangly and gawky boy she’d first seen when she was ten. His jet black hair was longer but still a much of a mess as ever. He carried me as though I was light as a feather. He brought me to his bedroom. It was familiar in it’s cracks and chipped paint. I leaned into Harry and inhaled his scent. It was unbelievable. Sweet with a mixture of rain water.

He leaned over his bed and laid me down on it. It was soft and the covers were bunched up everywhere, he obviously hadn’t taken to making his bed that morning. The scent was stronger and the sheets were warm.

He knelt down beside the bed. His strong rough hand reached up and tucked a lock of wavy red hair behind my ear. My tears had dried. And his gaze lingered, searching and piercing. One hand still cupped my cheek, the pad of his thumb stroking the swell of it. His hands were rough but I didn’t mind at all.



“I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He whispered. My heart leaped and I nodded.




“You didn’t.” I lied and he knew it. But that didn’t stop his hand from stroking lower on my jaw line. His eyes now stared at my lips and he then began to run his finger over them. I felt heat building in my heart and the sound of everything was magnified and my throat went dry.




“I love you.” I whispered.



“I can’t always protect you.” He said back. My heart clenched and I stared back into those piercingly green pools and their depths.



“I know I’m not easy to love… but would it kill you to try?” I questioned.



“Yes.” I pulled away hurt and never feeling more cold.


“I hate you.” I whispered, praying for something. His head fell in defeat he pulled back his outstretched hand and ran them in a frustrated gesture through his hair. He said nothing. I got up from the bed. I had just ripped my heart open to him, and would be left to sew myself shut. This incident had happened before, always this same outcome. He kept tearing at the fragile string that held my walls together.



I got off the bed and began to walk away. My had had already pulled the door open partially when Harry spun me around and pushed me against the door. It snapped shut and I stared up into his desperate eyes.



“I love you! I love you damnit! I love you so much it hurts. I will protect you with my life, with everything in me. I’m giving you everything in me.”



“All I wanted was your love.” I whispered.



His lips came down on mine. His lips ravaged mine and all I could do was respond. My hands roaming over his back as his hand clutched my hips. It was a passionate kiss. He pulled away with small kisses and leaned his forehead against mine. His hot breath sweeping over the sensitive spot between my ear and neck. “I’m in love with you, Ginny Weasley. And nothing and no one will ever change that.”

A smile crossed my face and I stroked my fingers through his jet black strands and spoke gently. “I’m in love with you Harry Potter. And nothing and no one will ever change that.”




I loved him, and my hate fluttered away. I gues there was hope for us all along. We just finally found the sun.
Reviews 8
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear