Search:

SIYE Time:5:20 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


My Infatuation
By Crookshanks

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All, All
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: T*** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

he OWL results are due but Harry is making many more discoveries than what he got in potions...
Hitcount: Story Total: 2640







ChapterPrinter


He was back at the department of mysteries, though he didn’t seem scared, he was standing beside the veil again, a cold breeze swept through the air. Harry shivered, in the distance Harry could hear Ron and Hermione’s desperate pleas for him to step away. With a great effort he turned his head. The breeze was blowing directly at him now, his eyes began to dry and he could barely see… the veil blew straight off the arch, dark black and ragged yet somehow beautiful, it twisted and turned in the air, blowing down the room, turning away from Ron and Hermione Harry chased it down the steps where he halted. A dazzling light was blinding him but through the light he could make out the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, she…was she naked? Harry’s mouth went very dry. Squinting for a clearer view he saw the veil wrap itself around the woman, like an ancient goddess’ dress. She had long hair that was billowing behind her, though it was getting harder to make out her face… the wind stopped as suddenly as though it had been turned off. Harry felt his conscious self struggle to awaken but he kept his eyes tightly shut. The woman disappeared in a flash of light, as the dust settled on the floor again Harry noticed a small piece of parchment settle on the floor, it was sealed with a unique symbol that Harry didn’t recognize…he picked up the stiff, ancient parchment off the floor…let me read it he thought desperately…

“Harry…”

His frozen fingers grappled helplessly on the wax seal; hurry up he thought even more urgently…

“Harry dear…”

It was getting harder to concentrate, just put in your pocket a voice he didn’t recognize yet trusted whispered through the darkness, save it for later was just about to slip it in his pocket, he knew it would be safe their, just as long as he could reach it…

“HARRY!” Ron shouted shoving him roughly on the shoulder, mum’s been calling you for five minutes, get up you lazy git you are going to miss breakfast.

Harry opened his eyes to tell Ron to get lost but he had already left. The dream, he thought urgently, did he get the parchment? Before Harry had more time to think about the matter, a voice he recognized from the picture frame muttered,

“Your friend is right you know, it’s past eleven.”

Harry arrived in the kitchen twenty minutes later. 5the table was occupied by a number of red heads, one brown and slightly bushy, and one violet.

“Hi Tonks,” Harry smiled helping himself to toast and coffee, “you the only Order member here?”

“Yeah, ‘fraid so,” she half smiled stifling a yawn then receiving two warning looks from Fred and George she quickly added,
“And our two newest members, but I knew what you meant,” she added too Harry rolling her eyes at Fred and Georges smug looks. She left the kitchen to go and have a nap, knocking three plated out of Ginny’s hands as she went.

“GINNY!” Mrs. Weasley snapped, “Watch those plates girl you are so clumsy… “ Ginny scowled and took the plates off Harry who picked them up.

“Thanks,” she muttered distractedly and took them to the sink.

“Harry you are not even listening to me are you?” Snapped Hermione, “Your OWL results are here.” She handed Harry an envelope, and watched quite intimidatingly as he slit open the envelope.

The student Harry Potter sat his OWLs in June of this year in Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. He has been marked judging on the quality of the said examinations.

Congratulations Mr. Potter

Transfiguration E
Potions E
History of Magic A
Charms O
Herbology A
Divination P
Care of
Magical
Creatures E
Astronomy P
Defense
Against the
Dark Arts O

Note to Candidate;
It is my pleasure to inform you Mr. Potter that you passes your Defense Against the Dark Arts examination with fine distinction. It is one of the highest grades for the said subject that has come out of Hogwarts in many years,

Signed

Harry stared down at the examiners signatures, a huge balloon of joy seemed to fill his chest, the kitchen was silent, in the last few minutes all the Weasley’s seemed to have gathered around the kitchen table,

“I GOT AN ‘O’ IN DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS!” he exploded. Moments later he was being hugged by Bill, Fred, George, Ron, Charlie, Hermione and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

“I knew you had in you mate!” Smiled Ron, slapping him on the back, when the kitchen had quietened down Ron, looking sheepish mumbled,

“Hey, listen to what I got…” He sounded depressed, Fred and George smirked at one another.

“For some reason,” He whispered, “ I only got an ‘O’ IN IT TOO!” His voice exploded the same time a huge grin spread across his face. Everyone leapt up again, but Hermione got there first.

“Oh my God Ron!” she squealed before throwing her arms around his neck, swaying a little as she was on tiptoes. Ron, who looked at first looked terrified, suddenly did something that took them all completely by surprise.

He wrapped his arms around back, steadying her, then he buried his face in her neck.
“It’s all thanks to you ‘Mione,” he muttered, Harry even thought he may be crying,
“You sorted my lazy arse out.”
The rest o the Weasley’s were wearing a number of different expressions, Mrs. Weasley was tearing up, her head resting on her husbands shoulder who looked very proud indeed. Bill and Charlie looked mildly amused but Fred and George were beside themselves. George was bent double clinging on a near by window sill for support whilst Fred was taking deep breaths, shaking in silent laughter for a few minutes before giving a huge whoop of laughter, and starting all over again.

Harry turned around Ginny was staring at Ron and Hermione with an almost wistful look on her face. Great sadness seemed to fill her huge green eyes, and her usually smiling mouth was straight and a little open. Harry looked at her properly. She had a three-quarter white v-neck top on and long white linen pants. She looks like an angel Harry thought without, well thinking. A sexy angel though. When had she gotten like this he wondered. She had long, slightly curly hair that seemed more of a golden-copper than the Weasley red, her pale skin shimmered and her figure was fully formed now. I like this top, Harry thought to himself, wishing the V was a little lower, it’s very nice…

“Harry?” Mrs. Weasley asked, “What are you staring at?” All nine of the Weasley’s and Hermione turned to look at him.
“Harry why have you gone red?” Ginny asked eyebrows raised. Harry saw Fred and George explode in silent laughter again, Harry felt himself go even redder.
“I.. er… looking at the…view…” Harry tried to say, his mouth had gone very dry, he was feeling very hot around the collar. He waved his hand to the window hopelessly.

“Yeah looking at the beautiful er, mountains were you Harry?” asked Fred, causing them both to collapse in laughter again. Harry understood what Fred meant but he wasn’t sure the rest of the Weasley’s did.

“What?” he asked trying to hoist an innocent look onto his face.

“Well actually give it a couple of months and they will probably be mountains, at the moment they are like…large hills.” Spluttered George, Fred actually fell onto his knees with laughter. Charlie let out a snort of laughter at the same time Bill repressed a shudder. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley left the kitchen apparently non the wiser, whilst Hermione was trying with all her might to keep a straight face. It seemed to be Ron alone who did not understand what Fred and George had meant, he simply walked over to the window and said,
“You two berks there are no mountains out there!” Causing Fred and George to start all over again and Ginny to run out of the room, her arms wrapped protectively over her chest, blushing scarlet as she went.



Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear