Search:

SIYE Time:20:38 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Late for Practice
By HarrysPhoenix

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 20
Summary: Harry is in his final year at Hogwarts, and he is finnaly seeing Ginny in a new light. Harry and Ginny take a little detour on their way to Quidditch practice. Please, if you have the time please read, and review. Thanks in advance!
Hitcount: Story Total: 5930







ChapterPrinter


Late for Practice

“Harry, Harry!” said Ron, waving his hand in front of his best friend's face. “Earth to Harry.”

“Wh- what?” responded a dazed Harry.

“Would you please stop staring and help me with this DADA homework?” said Ron looking desperate.

“Staring, what are you talking about?” Laughed Harry.

“Harry, come on. Ever since last year you can’t keep your eyes of my sister.” Ron said rolling his eyes.

“What?!?” said Harry, his eyes popping. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Ron raised his eyebrow.

“Oh, I guess your right. Is it really that obvious” Harry sighed.

“Are you kidding mate?” Ron smirked. “I’m surprised she hasn’t noticed herself. Or maybe she does…”

“Do you think I should tell her?” asked Harry.

“Harry I’m Ginny’s brother-” Ron started.

“So you don’t want me to?” said Harry, slightly put out.

“You didn’t let me finish. I was going to say that, I wouldn’t be happier if you went out with her. You would be the best thing that could happen to her.” Said Ron, clapping his hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“Thanks mate.” Harry said, getting up from the table. “Don’t forget, we have Quidditch practice, don’t be late!”

“I’m not promising anything.” Ron laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes and headed for the door.

“It’s okay, don’t help me with me homework! I’ll just get Hermione to help me.” Ron called after him, shaking his head.

“Thanks Ron!” Harry called back.

Harry went up to the common room, to get ready for practice. With him being in his last year at Hogwarts, he had been made team captain. The team was the best it had been in years. All positions except his and Ron’s had been replace. Ginny, Parvati and Lavender had been made the new chasers, Collin and Dean had been made beaters. Hermione was also very helpful to the team. Together him and Hermione came up with some of the best plays, even Wood would be proud.

Harry went downstairs, with is broom over his shoulder. At the foot of the stairs he saw Ginny standing there.

“Heyya Gin.” He said cheerfully, his stomach doing a back flip. “God she looked good in Quidditch robes.” he thought to himself.

“Hey Harry.” She said looking around.

“We better get to practice, big game on Saturday.” Harry said, walking to the fat ladies portrait.

Harry noticed Hermione in the corner of the room mouthing something to Ginny.

“Er, Harry do you think we could take a little walk around the grounds before practice?” she asked.

Harry’s heart skipped a beat. “Yeah sure Gin.”

Nether of them said anything until they were out side.

“It’s nice out.” Said Harry.

“Yeah.” Ginny responded, a little distracted.

“What’s up Gin?” he asked eyeing her. “You don’t seem yourself today.”

“Er.” Said Ginny, trying hard not to look up at his hansom face. “Harry there’s something I need to tell you.” Her face was now blending into the color of her hair.

“What is it Gin?” he asked grabbing her hand. He loved it when he touched her.

“I have to tell him, I just have to.” Ginny thought to herself.

She looked down at the hand that clasped hers. She looked up and there eyes met; those beautiful green eyes.

“Even before I knew you as a person, I liked you.” She started. “All the stories and tales about what you did.”

Harry looked at her with his mouth slightly open. Was he really hearing this?

“And now I do know you as a person, and all that was said about you being an amazing boy was an understatement.” She continued. “You are the more outstanding young man I have ever met.”

By this time Ginny’s face was redder than an autumn sunset.

She looked up at his face. He was now leaning on his broom for support.

“Harry I want you to know that-”

But he put his index finger on her lips before she could finish.

“Shhh.” Harry said quietly, as he move his face close down to hers.

Ginny let out a small gasp as Harry’s lips met hers. After the first shock of him kissing her, she started to kiss Harry back.

Harry pulled back.

“You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to do that.”

“Then why did you stop?” Ginny asked.

“Well, I, er. I don’t know.” Harry laughed.

“Come on, let’s go. I know this really privet spot.” Giggled Ginny. She started walking, and Harry followed. They finally reached a spot with this little hut, right near the lake.

“Wow, I’ve never noticed this before.” Harry admitted.

“Nether did I until Hermione told me about it.” She said shrugging. “I recon her and Ron come here a lot.”

“We can’t go in now, we’ll be late for practice.” Harry sighed. “Besides we have a big game Saturday.”

Ginny kissed him lightly.

“On the other hand, we can be a little late.” He said pushing open the door.

“Now, where were we Mr. Potter?”

“I think that we were right about here.” Harry said, placing his lips firmly on hers.
It was like their lips were made for one another, he thought. It felt so amazing, so right. He could fell her kissing him more passionately now, like she wanted more. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and held her closer to his body. Ginny’s hands were on his shoulders, pushing him back against the wall.

Ginny moved her hands down Harry’s muscular arms, pressing against his body. Suddenly she felt something against her leg.

“Harry, is that your wand or are you just happy to see me?” she asked, her eyebrows rose suggestively.

“Actually its just my broom.” Harry laughed. “We better go, even Ron will be at the pitch already.”

“Oh, all right.” She said, finding Harry’s hand and lacing it with hers.

They both picked up their brooms and stepped outside.

“I really don’t feel like walking, wonna fly over?” asked Harry as he mounted his broom.

“Yeah, sure.” Ginny responded, getting ready to mount her own broom.

“Gin, hop on with me.” He said, patting the backside of his broom.

“But I have my own broom.”

“Please.”

“Fine, okay.” She said getting on.

“Gin, you might want to grab onto my waist.” Harry suggested.

“Harry.” She said once they were in the air. “Thanks.”

“For what?”

“For everything.” Ginny responded, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Anything for you Ginny.”
Reviews 20
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear