Search:

SIYE Time:15:41 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Sceptre of Darkness
By Captain Wood

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All, All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Violence
Rating: PG
Reviews:
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

The magic war has begun, with the battle intensifying on all fronts and Harry now has to come to terms with the prophecy made of him.
After a daring and audacious attack on Privet Drive and an intense Knight Bus chase, Harry is forced to go on the run and head for Hogwarts with Voldemort's agents in pursuit.
Later, Harry finds out that Voldemort is obsessed with, not only seeking Harry's death, but also a mysterious artefact known as the Sceptre of Darkness, a powerful talisman thought to rob a wizard and witch of the magic powers forever. Soon, Harry becomes equally obsessed with finding the Sceptre and together with Ron, Hermione and Ginny; Harry intends to possess it- before Voldemort does.


Hitcount: Story Total: 12963







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Back to Privet Drive by Captain Wood
9502 words, updated on 2006.05.22 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar


2. The Bungled Attack by Captain Wood
2220 words, updated on 2006.05.22 [Reviews - 0]


3. Aboard the knight bus by Captain Wood
11910 words, updated on 2006.05.22 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar


4. Flight on the Firebolt by Captain Wood
6340 words, updated on 2006.05.22 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear