Search:

SIYE Time:21:30 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Suffering
By aaronc24

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Tragedy
Warnings: Death
Rating: G
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

When Ginny's boyfriend dieds, Harry help her with the pain, but at the same time falls in love with her.
With time he'll try to win her heart, but the memories will still coming back to their lives.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3281







ChapterPrinter


Date:10/17/04
Some of the characters on these stories are not mines; the only one that I made is Oliver James.


Suffering
By: aaronc24

It was almost midnight and the snow kept falling. It looked like white stars coming from the most darker and quiet sky and covering everything it touched.Like magic with a sweet kiss of sugar and sparkles, but at the same time suffering.

It was the longest and hurtful 3rd week sense Oliver painfull death, the one she would never forget.
It was also 3rd week Harry had been on Howarts hospital, and the continious time Ginny had been taking care of him carefully.She wanted to make sure he would wake up sometime and look at her.She was longing to talk with him in private, she wanted to help Harry, and Harry to help her. But most of all, she wanted him to be okay, she could not bare to losse another important person from her life.

And he was, Harry waked up that night, he seemed like not recognizing that place at first, and kind of lost. He was wondering, looking around, feeling like if he lost something and he had to find it. He looked around until he found it.
A read headed qirl, with a thin figure and delicates qualiries, standing near the giagant window. The air blew, with her hair playing around her, she looked like if she was in love with the snow. Harry try to move to see who this girl was, but in that moment she decided to turn around, and for harry’s surprise:

“Ginny!!?”- Harry said with a sleepy voice
“OHH! Harry welcome back.”-She sounded with pain, even do she try to put a smile

“I was afraid you were not going to wake up”- She continuate “How are you feeling?”
“OK, I guess, but kind of lost, everything is change!!”-He said
“Where am I?”-He ask with a worried voice “What happen?”

“It’s okay Harry, we are at Howarts hospital, you are save.I brought you here after the fight with Voldemort, you have been asleep for 3 week now!!”-She try to laugh but she couldn’t.

After following her words he started to remember, fighting with Voldemort, having Ron, Herminoe and Ginny by his sides, but still something missing.
When he looked up again and found her he continuate to remember.He remembered Ron getting hurt by a spell and Heminoe trying to help him, he remembered Ginny also, but she was not by his side.
“How is Ron and Herminoe?Are they pkay, did they suffer any injury?”-He sounded a little stronger

“Don’t worry, they are fine.Ron suffered a small injury on his left shoulder, but now he’s fine. And Heminoe is helping him around. She is also making some notes from all of your classes so that when you wake up you will study for your tests without any preocupation.”

He closed his eyes and ther it was again, the memories of Ginny trying to stop Voldemort frrom hurting Him, moving in front of him so the spell will hit her and not Harry, but instead it hurt someone else; Oliver, he was lying on the floor, it was him, he try to stop the spell from hurting her, he gave his life for hers. He could see her crying and trying to wake him up, but the only she could find was Oliver’s five week words.

“I’ll always love you Gin”
“No, no, no….!!! Oliver wake up, come back, come back…PLEASE!!!”-She sounded like someone who wanted to scream but the words didn’t came out right.Her voice went from quiet to shy and misery.

And that was it. Harry was deeply asleep again, he keept dreaming the same thing over and over again untilhe felt the could air and wake up.
He saw her, and could almost swear that she was laughing, until the moment she turn around and went back to the old window.

“How are you? How do you feel after…?”-He couldn’t find the right words to say, and he wouldn’t dare to pronaunce Oliver’s name. He did not wanted to hurt her more.

She try to start a word but she didn’t. Ohhh, how did she do that, Harry felt like melting, but at this moment?How could this be happening to him, why did he felt like if he was going to blow up?…
But then she finally started to speak:

“ I feel a little better.”- Her voice started to crack “I just don’t know what to do with my life, without him,”-Ginny started to cry “ I know you’re not in you best conditions right now Harry, but it is just that I need your help. You have always been there for me, and now I just can’t get over Oliver’s death. Could you help me, please…? Could you be with me when I need you?”

How could he say no, to her, to this gir, to the ginny that he had just realize he LOVED!!!

“Yes Ginn, I’ll be with you always, anytime you need me, and if you want I’ll be with you forever.”

Ginny felt satisfied with his words.She hug him, kiss him on this cheek and then made him sleep again.

Three days later Harry had been feeling better, he even got out of the hospital. He had also become bestfriend with Ginny Weasley . Even do he didn’t felt just like a friend he was always with her.He hadn’t let her down, and he wouldn’t specialy today. Because it was Oliver’s funeral, the day Ginny would lose a part of her.

__________________________________ ___________________________
(Oliver’s funeral)


Families came together offering their help, support and love to the James’ s family. Ginny stood in front of his tomb all time, she didn’t mind people talikg to her, but she just wanted to be alone with him.
And how couldn’t she, Oliver was the only boy that had treated her with real respect, who had really helpd with her problems. He was the one who help her get over Harry’s memories at all. The one that show her the meaning of life and its worth, to enjoy it, and give thanks for it. The one she could ever learn to love.

She stood in front of his tomb, watching carefully the text init, the dates,etc:



OLIVER JAMES
1988 — 2004
Loved by all of us.
Show us about life,
and it worth.
We will always remember you dear
Oliver with our harts and minds.



Harry was also there, he had been behind her for about 5 minutes. He could hear her sighs, and the way she cry.
It hurt him seeing her like this, but even mor knowing he would never be able to win her heart.Not after what had just happen, not after hearin how she felt about Oliver.

“I’ll love you forever, just like the first time we meet. You know I always thought that I was never going to be able to give up on Harry, but after I meet you things changed”- She paused “You teach me so much, that the only thing I can promise you is that I;m going to be fine.I’ll always have you in my heart, I’ll always remember you.”-She continuate with a sad voice.
“Rest in peace my love..”-She said feeling like the world was coming down to her shoulder.
“Rest in peace sweet Oliver”-Ginny stood there for about 5 more seconds and then for the first time that day, she walk away to meet with her family. To live a sad Harry Potter behind.


Harry stood in front of Oliver’s tomb, wondering of what it would be, what could have happen, but most of all what was going to happen after this?…

The wind blew this hear, his thoughts and his heart, living him with his eyes directly to ginny, to the girl he never thought of falling for. The one that was impossible, and the one he promise to be with forever.

He just looked at her and every one else, but then all the flashes came back, and he felt guilty for not helping Oliver when he needed him the most. With this thoughts between the flashes Harry found himself looking again to Oliver’s tomb. He try to talk to him, but the only few words that came out of him, were the last ones he would ever said to Oliver James:

“I’m sorry , so, so sorry!!…”- He said in a sad voice almost crying

And then when he started walking towards Ginny , he wispher to the wind:

“I’ll will always love you, Ginny Weasley.”
______________________________ ________________________________________ __


Since that day Harry and Ginny became inseparable, they help each other and they never let the other down.
But Harry couldn’t continue like this, I had already been over 2 years and a half. Gin had learned how to deal with her lost feelings but Harry was still in love with her. So he decided to go along with a group of students to a private school(camp). He though he would be able to just think of her again like a friend.

Today was Christmas, Harry had gone away to an academic camp of Howart 6 months ago and he was coming back to London today. In the Weasley’s house happiness grew, except one thing, Ginny Weasley had gotten away to and Harry didn’t knew about it.

No one had heard of her for a while, no one knew what was happening in her life, but most of all: no one knew if she was ever coming back.

Harry was hoping to see Ginny again that day, he couldn’t think of anything else on his way back home.
This is my last year at school and I hope I have a chance with Ginny… He said on his thoughts. He sounded convincing until the train arrived to the station, that moment made him think back in time, but he still wanted to win Ginny’s heart.

After he got out of the train he looked around to find the magic wall, once he finally saw it his breath started loose easily. He walked and his heart beat started to be faster & faster, even do he try to calm himself it didn’t work so he decided to cross it as fast as he could. He felt like if he was flying in the dark, and then there they were, the Weasleys.

The first ones he could see were Ron & Herminoe, they all hug together and then the twins and Mrs & Mr. Weasley came along to hug him. Yes this is home… He said in his mind.
Then something came to his mind, Ginny, she wasn’t there!! Where were she? He felt worried, and as quickly as he could he ask Ron:

“Where’s Ginn? Is she okay? Please don’t tell me something bad happen to her !!!”

Everyone was silent for a moment, no one wanted to talk and if they did, they wouldn’t have a lot to say.

“ Sorry mate, she’s not her.”-Said Ron without looking at Harry’s face.
“What do you mean, where is she Ron?”- Harry ask again
“After you left she received an invitation to go to Howart for the summer, so she decided to go, we Know she’s okay because Dumbeldor send us some messages telling us about her, but that’s all we know, she never write back to our letters, sorry Harry.”-Herminoe told him all about it on the way back to the burrow.

When they arrived everything felt so lonely, for the next two weeks Harry kept thinking about Ginn, he just wanted to start school again so he could see her & talk to her.

The last week of the summer Harry, herminoe and the Weasleys spent time buying new bokks, clothes, and materials for the new school year. They also received their owls, and a letter from Dombuldore telling them about Ms. Wealey’s grades and new position. As they all imagine Ginny had great grades, but what they didn’t expect at all is that this was going to be her last year also. She had become an oldie golden( honor student), wich as Dumbeldor explain not a lot of students had the knoledge to be one. They continue reading the letter, but Harry noticed something stange on it that said:

In years I had seen such an intelligent mind as this one, and I just remember two of my student been this smart, one of them was Mr. Harry Potter’s mother.
Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear