Search:

SIYE Time:4:10 on 19th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Those Darn Weasley Twins!
By Nolliesings4ever

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Comedy, Humor
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 4
Summary: Ron and Hermione run off together. What does this have to do with an angry fairy king and queen and a cruel joke played by Fred and George? Read and find out!
Hitcount: Story Total: 4041







ChapterPrinter


Those Darn Weasley Twins!

"Stupid Rita Skeeter," Hermione murmured. She had struck again.

It had come out yesterday. An article all about the hot romance between Harry and Hermione. And of course, the Hogwarts students being the gullible fools they were, they believed it all. Ron and Hermione had had a hell of a time trying to persuade everyone that it wasn’t true. Now Hermione was walking quickly to the edge of the forbidden forest, were she was to meet Ron.

"Hermione!" Ginny appeared at her side.

"Oh, hi Ginny," Hermione seemed distracted.

"Where are you going? You seem to be in a hurry!"

Hermione looked around and then pulled Ginny into a secluded corner.

"Ginny?"

"Yes?"

"I’m going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, ok?"

"Ok."

"Well," Hermione whispered, "I’m going off with Ron tonight."

"What?" Ginny said loudly. Hermione immediately shushed her.

"I’m going off with Ron. In the forest. This Rita Skeeter thing has gone too far."

"Oh, Hermione! You mean your not with Harry?" Ginny said hopefully.

"No, silly!"

"Oh, good!" Ginny sighed. She loved Harry, and always would.

"Look, I’ve got to go. Don’t tell anyone, ok?"

"Ok."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Hermione ran off. Ginny began to form a plan.

Maybe, she thought, if I tell Harry, he’ll be angry, or fell betrayed, and need a shoulder to cry on. And I’ll be there. Oh, it’s perfect!

She ran off to tell Harry, forgetting her promise to Hermione.

Hermione had reached the edge of the forest.

"Hey," Ron said. He was leaning against a tree, his hands in his pockets. Hermione grinned a little, trying not to think about how unbelievably handsome he looked. He walked toward her and gave her a quick kiss. He then grabbed her hand and began pulling her toward the forest. Hermione held back.

"Ron, I‘m not sure," She said.

"Come on, Hermione, it‘ll be fine!" he cried, "Please?"

He put on a pair of the most sappy puppy eyes ever known to man. Hermione’s heart melted.

"Alright. I guess so."

Ron led her by the hand into the forest.

Harry marched angrily out to the edge of the forest. He had had enough. What Rita wrote was not his fault, and his best friends should know that. He reached the forest just in time to see Ron and Hermione disappear into the trees. He followed them in with Ginny close behind.

The young Queen Tawny was sitting in a large tree in the heart of her kingdom, the forbidden forest. Her husband, Oscar, was pacing along on the ground, grumbling.

"You have to come down sometime!" He called up to her.

"No!"

Oscar sighed. Why must his wife be such a stubborn creature?

"Please?"

"No! Not until you take back what you said!"

Earlier that day, Tawny had brought back a young page boy. She loved the page, and treated him as her own son. However, Oscar was not convinced, and called him a silly, immature youth. Now Tawny was mad as ever, and refused to come down from her perch in the tree.

"I will not! I meant it and won’t take it back!"

"Then I’m not coming down!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Oscar stomped off, leaving Tawny and her servant boy in the tree.

"Why did you make me come here again?"

Fred and George Weasley were making their way through the thick brush of the forbidden forest.

"Because," said George, "I heard Ron and Hermione are running off together tonight."

"And this concerns us how?" Fred asked.

"Because," George replied, "When we bust Ron, we’ll get our revenge for the time he told Mum that we were making Bad Hair Day Bon Bons and testing them on Ginny."

"Oh, right."

They continued walking, until they were blinded by a brilliant silver light in the path in front of them.

"Hello there, young lads," said Oscar.

"Um, hi," Fred stepped back a little.

"I can tell you two are mischievous. Smart, and clever."

"Yeah. What’s it to you?" George said cautiously.

"I though you two might be able to help me with a little scheme I’m planning…"

"Hurry along, you lazy prat!"

Draco Malfoy was herding Crabbe and Goyle through the dark forest. Always looking for trouble, the trio thought they’d go out and "have a good time."

"Sorry," Crabbe said as he crunched on the sticks lying about.

"And for heaven’s sake, be quiet!"

Harry and Ginny were walking through the woods, searching for Ron and Hermione.

"For the last time, Ginny, go home! I can find Ron and Hermione without your help!"

"Oh, Harry!" She wailed, "Please! Just give me a chance!"

Harry ran off and Ginny followed him. Fred and George emerged from the bush they had been hiding.

"Operation love is now officially in action."

The twins followed Harry and Ginny.

Ron and Hermione had been walking for a very long time, and got tired and decided to rest. They found a nice spot under a tree, and laid down. They had been sleeping for about an hour when the twins came across the two lovers.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here?"

Fred pulled out his wand.

"Oh, your not thinking?"

"Oh, but I am!"

Fred swished his wand back and forth as he recited the incantation the King had taught them.

"Lov-o-mora silliatus!"

He pointed the wand at Ron, and he stirred a bit, but didn’t wake up. Snickering, the twins snuck behind a large tree.

"Harry? Harry?" Ginny stumbled along, looking for Harry. She was still calling when she came upon Ron and Hermione. Hermione was still sleeping, but Ron had just awoken.

"Ron? Ron, what are you doing here? Harry’s looking for you, and…"

She stopped short when she noticed the look in Ron’s eyes.

"Ron, what’s the matter?"

"Nothing. Ginny, I….I love you!"

"Well, I love you too, but…"

"No! I really love you!"

He tried to gather her in his arms, but she pulled away.

"Ron! Ron, I’m your sister!"

"So?"

Ginny, not knowing what else to do, spun around and ran.

"Ginny? Ginny my love, wait!" He ran after her, and Hermione woke up.

"Ron? Ron, don’t wander off like that! Ron! Come back!"

She too got up and ran after the two siblings.

Fred and George Weasley had finally come across Malfoy and his friends. Now they were silently sneaking up on them.

"Will you do the honors, dear brother?" Fred asked sweetly.

"Oh, but I would love to!" George pulled out his wand, and with one swift BANG, Malfoy was turned into a ferret. Crabbe and Goyle, completely dumb struck, ran away squealing. Fred and George could hardly contain their laughter enough to spot Tawny walking toward the ferret. It was time to carry out Oscar’s plan.

"Love-o-mora silliatus!"

As soon as the magic hit her, Tawny rushed to Malfoy (Or rather, the ferret) and kissed him gently.

"Oh, sweet ferret! I have fallen madly in love with you!"

Ron was still chasing Ginny.

"Marry me, Ginny!"

"Gross! Ron, you have lost your mind!"

Harry was walking through the woods, heading toward the sound of Ron’s voice, when he was stopped by the Weasley twins.

"Hi there Harry."

"What the?"

"Love-o-mora silliatus!"

With that the Weasley twins were gone, and Harry continued toward Ron and Ginny.

"Ginny!" Harry cried as he ran toward her, "Are you alright, my love?"

Ginny ran toward him with open arms. She threw herself onto his chest and he kissed the top of her head.

"Ginny, did Ron do anything to hurt you? Because if he did, I…"

Hermione fell out of the bushes.

"Ron? Ron, what’s going on?"

She hugged him but he pulled away.

"Keep away from me! I do not love you!"

Hermione, confused, turned toward Ginny.

"Ginny! I can’t believe you! How could you do something so unbelievably cruel?"

"Me! What about you? All three of you put your heads together to create this little scene! Well, nice joke! The laugh’s on me! And I thought you were my friend!"

"Our friendship ended when you ruined things for me and Ron!"

Harry and Ron had been glaring at each other with hatred.

"I love Ginny." Harry said with gritted teeth.

"I love her more."

"Then we’ll just have to settle this like mature adults."

And not bothering to draw their wands, the two boys dropped on the ground, throwing punches.

Fred and George had been watching this from afar, hysterical with laughter. They were laughing so hard, in fact, that they hardly noticed the King standing next to them. That is, until he spoke.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" The man screamed. The twins immediately stopped laughing.

"We were only having a little fun," said Fred.

"Fun?! I told you to play a trick on my wife, not turn your fellow humans homicidal!"

Then, with a wave of his hands, the King placed a sleeping spell on the four.

"Undo this mischief!"

Fred and George walked toward the sleeping lovers with downcast heads, like two little boys who got caught sticking their hands into the cookie jar.

"Now, I must go deal with my wife."

He started toward the clearing where Tawny lay with the ferret.

"Oh, my love!" Tawny cried as she placed soft kisses on the Malfoy-ferret.

When Oscar saw the love and tenderness his wife gave the ferret, he immediately wanted her back, wanted the love to himself.

"Love-o-mora normall-ia!"

Tawny was quickly turned to normal, and she dropped the ferret with a squeal. Oscar walked toward her.

"My love," he began, "I have been wrong. I am sorry, and I take back what I said. Please forgive me?"

"Oh Oscar," She cried as she ran toward him, "Of course I forgive you!"

She kissed him, and they walked off into the forest together, hand in hand.

Harry was the first to wake up. He looked over at Ginny. It was as if he was seeing her for the first time. As she slowly got up and stretched, he realized what he must have always known. He loved her.

"Oh Ginny!" He said, and kissed her. She looked shocked at first, but then all that was on her face was sheer joy.

Ron and Hermione woke up. Ron rubbed his head.

"Wow!" He said, "What a strange dream I had!"

"The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, man’s hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report what my dream was."
-William Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream


Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear