Search:

SIYE Time:4:35 on 19th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Cry Havoc
By Faelaern

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluff
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews:
Summary: **** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

The war between Voldemort's Death Eaters and the rest of the Wizarding world is now in full swing, with heavy casualties on both sides, and surely more death to come. Over the course of the month of August, 1996, expect to see: " A British invasion of Normandy ** " The long awaited conversation with the stricken Remus Lupin ** The return of Karl Zorn ** " An appearance by the future 6th year Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher **

" The deepening of Harry's relationship with Ginny Weasley ** " Conflict, contact, and combat. **Get ready to Cry Havoc!
Hitcount: Story Total: 8430







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Chapter One: War and Politics by Faelaern
4445 words, updated on 2004.07.16 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar


2. Chapter Two: Tension by Faelaern
4500 words, updated on 2004.07.16 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar


3. Chapter Three: Ambush at Grimmauld Place by Faelaern
3744 words, updated on 2004.07.16 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstar




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear