Search:

SIYE Time:12:59 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Happiest day of my life
By LupinJr

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: PG
Reviews: 13
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Five years has passed since Hogwarts ended. Harry's friendship was destroid with Ron when he was engaged to Hermione. But as the wedding comes closer, will his reunion with a certain red-head girl change everything?
Hitcount: Story Total: 2919







ChapterPrinter


Prologue

Harry Potter never had the best life ever, but he had always expected to count on two people, his best friends. There name's where Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. But in there seventh year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry somthing happened that changed there relationships. Harry had just destroyed Voldemort, an evil wizard, and Hermione choose this moment to confess her undieing love for him. Kissing her, he was unaware that Ron was watching, he was in love with her.
Harry Potter never talked to Ron after that day. His family also grew distant when school finished, they had once seen Hermione and Harry as there children, but now they where nothing.
Five years had passed since graduation when Harry was engaged to Hermione Granger.

Five years from now

Harry looked up from the sheets on his desk as there was a knock on the door. It opened slowely and in came Nymphadora Tonks, her hair in an oddly green plait. She smiled as she handed him some more paper work.
"You just need to fill these out, Harry, somthing about Argus" She said. He took them and looked at them.
"Oh, thanks" He smiled "I went there last week, he bewitched his toilet to talk last week. Poor Miss Mayes from across the road nearly had a heart attack, I had to clear it up" He shook his head angrily. Tonks smiled as her hair turned from green to orange.
"Well, no one said being an auror was going to be easy." She sighed and walked out the door. The moment she was gone Harry returned to the paperwork, but the door opened again.
"I got lunch!" The bushy haired girl smiled walking in with some food in a basket. "I got a spare minute out of Mungo's and thought we could eat together" She said kissing him on the cheek.
"Thanks Hermione, I also finished this" He handed her a sheet.
"Oh, the guest list for the wedding...Harry, you crossed out your Aunt, Uncle and cousin" She pested reading the list. Harry looked at her plainly.
"It's meant to be the happiest day of our lives, that means a strictly no Dursley zone!" Harry sighed taking out a chicken samwhich and biting into it.
"oh" Hermione said looking at it "Where not inviting...Ron?" She looked at him "Harry, he's your best friend" He looked at her angrily.
"He use to be my best friend, we haven't spoken in five years because he's a git!" Harry snapped. Hermione rolled her eyes,
"He liked me, he just needed time to heal..." Hermione sighed. He didn't look at her as he begun to fill out the paper work. "Look, we can atleast invite the other Weasleys!"
"There not exactly going to be over joyed about coming" Harry sighed "You broke there sons heart and apparently they think I'm a back stabbing jerk." Hermione frowned.
"Who told you that?" She asked.
"They didn't...but they didn't send me back a Christmas card so it's obvious they feel that way" Harry argued.
"They probably needed time" Hermione said sitting on his lap and putting her arms around him. "Promise me you will go upstairs and talk to him. You have been working in the same building for five years, just...please...for me?" Hermione said with puppy dog eyes.
"okay" Harry rolled his eyes. She kissed him on his lips.
"I love you" She smiled. Harry grinned,
"Yeah, I don't blame you" They both laughed.

It was five o'clock when Harry left his office. He went into the elevator and, being true to his word to Hermione, he pressed the button to go to the floor Ron worked on.
He walked down the long hallway, at the end was a picture of Arthur Weasley, the minister of magic. Harry placed his hand on the handle and went to turn it. But he couldn't, what would Ron say? He hadn't seen him in years. He couldn't do it.
Harry walked across the enterance the minstry of magic a few minutes later, he wasn't sure what he would tell Hermione, he had made a promise and didn't live up to it.
"Harry!" Came a voice. He turned to see Neville Longbottom hurrying over, he had just become an auror last year. Harry waited for him.
"Need a lift home?" He asked.
"Nah" Neville sighed "But I got the file Moody told me to give you" Neville said handing him a yellow book. Harry looked at him blankly.
"What file?" He asked.
"He said that you would take a training auror to mentor for him, he's getting old you know" Neville explained. Harry thought why he pormised Moody he would look after a training auror, then reminded himself never to make another promise again.
"Oh yeah" Harry smiled "See ya" He begun to walk off when he stopped and turned to Neville "Hey! Who am I mentoring?"
"Ginny!" Neville shouted "Ginny Weasley!"
Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear