Search:

SIYE Time:1:38 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Eternity
By arrow

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: None
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Harry and Ginny have been going out for two years and Harry just proposed. But, 18-year old Harry and 17-year old Ginny dont know how to tell everyone. And where is Voldemort...
Hitcount: Story Total: 2831







ChapterPrinter


Chapter 1: Last Year


For Margaret, Dan, Michael, and Charlotte;
You make my world magical


Here is another story about Ginny’s last year and Harry’s first year of Auror training. Much to my difficulty, it will be long. I promise. The characters all belong to Joanne Kathleen Rowling. This is every chapter’s disclaimer. Shall we begin?

I will not say this is my first story, if it is bad it is just me trying to write. Even If you don't like it review so I know how to improve it. Thank-you.


Together We Can
Shoot The Moon
Stop The Rain
Even Ride a Hurricane
If We Wanna…


The Weasley family clock chimed 10:00 and the usually quiet home was full of rushing, ranting, and raving. Only one of the seven children was going back to school, but it would seem like they all were. Fred and George were running from Percy who they had played their usual, 10 o’clock prank on. Ron and Hermione Granger were running to get to work. They had given excuses to why they were there and were hexing anyone who bothered them with questions and complaints. Harry and Ginny were rushing to get to Kings Cross Station at 11:00. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were unable to go so Harry volunteered to take her.

He would be going any way. Harry loved Ginny. It was obvious to whoever knew them. Even Harry’s lifelong pain- in-the-neck-of a-enemy Draco Malfoy knew and got a kick out of annoying them about it. Ginny was able to shut him up only twice using her Bat-Bogey Hex risking a weeks worth detention from Professor Severus Snape.

“Come on Ginny!” Harry called to her looking at his watch. 10:15. He looked up the stairs to where her room was. The door was open a crack so every now and then you could see a flash of red hair through it. Harry heard a faint ‘Coming.’ and laughed. Even though Ginny was extremely smart, she was very slow. He walked into the kitchen to grab his money- bag when he heard pounding on the stairs. Ginny entered the Kitchen in a yellow and white sweater with her hair up in a ponytail and jeans on.

“Lets go!” she gasped. Harry laughed. He would miss her so much. Her beautiful hair, chocolate brown eyes that he sank into every-time he looked into them… he smiled at her and she stopped jogging and walked towards him. He leaned forward towards her. Their lips met. When they pulled away Ginny smiled at him. Harry looked at her hand where a ring was shining up at him. It was an Opal and Ruby ring with little diamonds encrusted in it. He smiled at it. Remembering the happiest memory of his life…

The lake shined like a sapphire in the sun. Around it people were talking to friends about exams, O.W.L.’s and N.E.W.T’s. Couples walked hand-in-hand. Peace was there. Harry had searched everywhere in the school and she was nowhere to be seen. The Library, Common Room, 6th Year Girls Dormitory and the Great Hall were all empty of a certain Ginny Weasley. The lake was last place she could be.

‘All 7th years please report to the Great Hall for your graduation. Thank you.’ McGonagall’s voice echoed throughout the school and its grounds. Many people got up and walked towards the building. Harry wasn’t gonna go till he found… Ginny!

‘GINNY!’ He yelled at a red headed girl walking towards the lake with two friends on each side. He recognised one as Carrie Prewett. ‘Ginny!’ He ran to her and as she turned he grabbed her hand and ran. Ginny was laughing.

‘Harry what are you doing?’ Harry stopped.

‘I need to ask you something…’

‘Okay. Bye guys!’ she yelled to the four girls some 20 feet back. Carrie waved back. The two teenagers broke into a walk. ‘So… what’s up?’

‘I…I… come here.’ He ran to the building up many flights of stairs to the Owlrey. ‘Ginny I have something to ask you.’ He reached into his pocket and clasped a box. He pulled it out. ‘I… I… I love you Ginny. Will-’ he looked at her ‘Will you marry me?’ He closed his eyes. Then he slowly opened them. Ginny was crying.

‘Harry…yes!’ She flung herself onto him and hugged him.

‘You…’

‘Yes. Harry Potter, I love you with all my life.’

‘May I put it on?’ Ginny nodded, blushing as he slid the ring on her third finger on her left hand. He looked at her and sank into her eyes like usual. He leaned towards her.

‘ ‘All 7th years please report to the Great Hall for your graduation. Last call. Thank-you.’

‘Harry, go.’

‘No-‘

‘Go.’

‘Some proposal.’ Harry muttered.

‘I’ll meet you here tonight. Don’t tell anyone.’ She laughed and kissed him.

‘I won’t.’ He glanced at the ring.

‘It’s beautiful Harry. I love you and I always will…



“I’ll miss you Harry.” Ginny cried in Harry’s chest. “ The ring shows my love for you. I love you.”

“Lets go.” Harry sniffed.

“You guys quit making out and go to Kings Cross. Ginny he’s not worth your education…” Percy stood in the doorway (with no hair and the words ‘Courtesy of Fred and George’ on his forehead), ranting. Ginny stuck her tongue out at him and shot raspberries’. Harry shoved his fist in his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

“We’re going… we’re going…” Harry disliked Percy. He lifted up the trunk and waited outside for the Ministry Car. When they were safely in and everyone said their good-byes, Harry put his hand on Ginny’s and whispered ‘I love you’ in her ear. ‘I know’. She whispered back.

The car ride was silent. When Harry looked at Ginny, he noticed she looked uncomfortable about leaving. To lighten the mood, Harry tried cheering her up. “I’ll come visit you…”

“Yeah no one besides you and me know we’re getting married. I didn’t tell mom or dad or my brothers. Did you?” Harry shook his head. “We should think about that huh? We can’t keep it from them forever.”

“No offence, but I’m worried about blabbing it to Percy and Fred and George. It’ll be out in the press by noon if I tell them at 11:59 AM. And Percy will go crazy. Ron well, he didn’t like our relationship anyway. Bill and Charlie will be the sanest ones don’t you think? And Hermione will start crying but be very congradulative (please note one of my favourite hobbies is making up words) As will your mom. And your dad would be very happy. And I don’t plan on informing the Dursleys’ if you don’t mind. And don’t give me a puppy-dog look it’s an automatic ‘no’.” Ginny laughed.

“I don’t want them to come and ruin it. Oh would you look at that, we’re almost here.” Harry handed the driver his Ministry card and the driver gave a smirk, gave it back and drove away. Harry took Ginny’s bags and placed it on a trolley. “You first.” He said as he reached the barrier.

“No.” Ginny whispered. “ Together.” She took the handle and pushed with Harry. The platform was bare. Only 2 other 7th years were and a 4th year was on the platform. There was a half-hour to spare. “Do you want to get a car on the train?”

“Sure.” Harry said full of melancholy.

“Do you remember that time in potions Snape poisoned me with Kappa Hair?

“Gin, I think you had an allergic reaction.”

“What? Really? Wow! He basically poisoned me. It said on my admission form.”

“I highly doubt Snape takes that much care at looking at the students admission forms.”

“Well he should. That’s why I am making an anti-Snape organization this year.”

“A what?” Harry laughed. “Ginny, you don’t want to land in detention with Snape. He made try and cut up beetles once. Now that was impossible.”

Ginny stuck her nose up and smiled.

Before they knew it the platform filled up with students and their parents till finally it was time to board the train. It took a train whistle to keep them apart and Harry stared at the track, even five minutes after the train pulled out, as if it would come back and take him too. As the platform was emptying a young boy came through with a trolley crying. When Harry saw the boy, after asking what was wrong, the boy said he missed the train. Having been in the same situation, Harry helped the little boy by going to the train-stations ‘Floo-room’ and flooing himself, the boy and the boy’s bags to Hogsmeade where they walked the rest of the way. Sadly wishing he was that boy for one day just so he could see Ginny in the Hallways, running to classes, chasing a quaffel would be like a dream. Sadly, he walked through the empty Hogsmeade Street full of despair, yet full of hope.




The eight-hour train ride went very slow, turning at every bend not revealing an inch of darkness, or the gigantic castle of Hogwarts. Ginny, was as bored as could be. She took out a piece of parchment and wrote down things she needed to do.

Next time when in Hogsmeade, get those two- way mirror things. Give the other one to Harry
Find a way to make Carrie, Aurora, and Eleanor join my Anti-Snape Organization…

Suddenly, she was drowning in tears. She didn’t want to be dramatic, but why couldn’t she be home schooled. What happened if Voldemort killed Harry! She wouldn’t have been able to…save him. She took out another piece of parchment and wrote a letter to Harry.

Dear Harry,

I miss you so much. I have been on this train for five hours and not a minute has past when I have no seen your face in my mind. When I got on the train Colin gave me this wonderful picture of you and me after the last Quidditch game. I almost cried. In fact I am crying now. I hope Azure is up to a big flight it will be one. I’ll send it when I get to Hogwarts. Any one you want me to say ‘hi’ to? How about Snape? Ask Ron and Hermione. And Fred and George. They won’t want to be forgotten.

What do we study this year? Anything easy? I’ll mail you a copy of my schedule. I’ll give you my classes: Charms, Potions, Arithmancy, Transfiguration, Home Economics, and, even though my job doesn’t require it, Defence Against The Dark Arts. Remember I want to be a doctor at St. Mungo’s.

I already got TONS of members for my Anti-Snape organization! Carrie, Eleanor, and Aurora were just DYING to join. I don’t blame them. It sounds great fun to me!

Well, All my love!
Amitiés,
Gin

Ginny’s Jobberknoll, Azure sat perched in her cage asleep. Quietly, Ginny put a treat at the bottom of her cage. She loved her Jobberknoll. It was small, yet very strong. A small collar with a heart was on her neck. Ron gave it to her last year since he was on the whole thing of getting Azure. (He and Harry were best friends).

She knew one thing. This year was going to be a bit more boring than last years

Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear