Search:

SIYE Time:22:50 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


No Need To Think
By Mad-Madeye

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 3
Summary: Number 1 in the 'No need to...' Series. A series of missing moment from HBP/Early DH. Rated M for language and suggestive themes.
Hitcount: Story Total: 1309



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
This was inspired by a Fanart I saw. https://burdge.tumblr.com/post/97519807454/i-dont-think-this-is-what-hermione-had-in-mind. So a huge thank you to Burdge for inspiring this. As well as a huge shout out to Kawaiicicle for reading and editing these one-shots. I plan to make a few one-shots before carrying onto an After the Battle Story. Let me know how you feel about it. 😊.
Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with the HP franchise, all rights go to JK Rowling




ChapterPrinter


This was inspired by a Fanart I saw. https://burdge.tumblr.com/post/975198074 54/i-dont-think-this-is-what-hermione-ha d-in-mind. So a huge thank you to Burdge for inspiring this. As well as a huge shout out to Kawaiicicle for reading and editing these one-shots. I plan to make a few one-shots before carrying onto an After the Battle Story. Let me know how you feel about it. 😊.
Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with the HP franchise, all rights go to JK Rowling






She really should be getting on with studying. They were alone in the common room, sat side by side at a table next to the window. He was staring at her, one hand intertwined with hers and the other in her hair with his head laying on a stack of books, his emerald green eyes are wide open, his lips in a pout.

‘Harry, I really do need to study’ she whined, although made no effort to detangle herself from him.

‘Five more minutes’ he breathed leaning over the table to get closer to her.

His face inches away, she leaned in breathless. With a grin on her face she muttered ‘you said that last time’ and she closed the gap between them.

Their slow, passionate kiss soon became hungry. It always did. Soon, she was sat on the table with her parchments splayed out on the surface. Harry was standing between her legs., his hands on either side of her face. She held his waist, pulling him towards her. She faintly heard the portrait door open; she didn’t care. Not when she was kissing him. She couldn’t think.

But Harry did care.

She heard an uncomfortable cough behind her. Harry pulled away from her and looked up over her shoulder. He paled slightly.

Must be Ron: Ginny thought

‘Ugh, sorry. Umm’ Harry moved away from her slightly. Running his hand through his hair, muttering ‘What’s up?’

Definitely Ron: she decided

‘McGonagall’s been looking for you.’ Ron grumbled. Ginny got off the table and returned to her seat. ‘Something about detention.’

‘Thanks Ron. I’ll go find her now.’ He said mot meeting Ron in the eye. He turned to her and gave Ginny a kiss on the cheek, ‘I’ll leave you to study.’

She watched him leave. She loved it when he kissed her cheek. Really, she loved it when he did anything. No one had ever made her feel like he did, like she was not in control. She couldn’t control herself around him and she knew he felt the same. Their lack of control often landed them in trouble. Just yesterday they lost 10 points each for being caught in a broom cupboard and the day before they’d been given a detention for both turning up to their consecutive classes 20 minutes late.

‘Don’t do something you’ll regret’ Ron said, standing over her.

‘W-what’s that supposed to mean?’ she said stuttered, staring up at him ‘Nothing happened Ron, we were just kissing’

He scoffed ‘If I hadn’t walked in, it wouldn’t have been ‘just kissing’ though, would it?’ Ron scowled

She couldn’t believe him ‘We’re in the common room Ron. I’m not a bloody animal!’ she snapped, but deep down she knew he was right. Sure, she wouldn’t have done anything here but, she couldn’t say the same for the broom cupboard the other day.

‘Didn’t look like it to me’ He seethed through clenched teeth.

She’d had enough. ‘Fuck off Ron’ she dismissed before continuing, muttering ‘I need to study’

She stared down hard at her parchment and heard Ron thunder off up to his dormitory.
Fucking Ron.

She hated when he got involved, especially when he was right. She knew that it wouldn’t be a regret if anything did happen, not with him. He was Harry. Those green eyes, that smile, the impossibly messy hair, she couldn’t get enough of him. She couldn’t explain why. She didn’t want to explain why.



‘Hey’ Harry said as he suddenly appeared and sat down beside her again.

Ginny snapped herself out of it and smiled at him ‘Hey. That was quick’

‘Yeah’ he sighed, leaning back in the chair. ‘She just wanted to tell me that that the detention had been moved to Monday instead. How’s the studying going?’

‘Great!’ She lied closing her book. She looked at him with a grin ‘What would you say, if I take a break from studying to go for a fly?’

He leaned in close to her face and whispered ‘I’d suggest we stop in the broom cupboard first.’ He grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet and out of the common room.

‘Harry!’ she giggled pulling him back ‘My stuff!’

He didn’t give in he grabbed her round the waist and heaved her over his shoulder.

‘No time.’ He mockingly huffed ‘Only got five minutes’

‘Potter. Put me down’ she huffed while playfully hitting at his back. Trying desperately to get out of his grip

He did put her down but only when they reached the broom cupboard. ‘I don’t like being picked up Harry. I’m not a doll–’ He stopped her rant with a searing kiss.

As always, she melted. Her arms slipped around his neck to deepen the kiss. He reciprocated by putting his hands on her waist and pushing her backwards so that she was wedged between him and the wall. He went to lift her up, but he stopped.

‘Is picking you up suitable now?’ he asked quietly, a smile plastered on his face.

‘I think I can make an exception this time’ she breathed.

She knew that she’d always make the exception for him. He knew it too. No one understood her like he did. She needed him. She was addicted to him; however unhealthy it was she didn’t want to think about it. She didn’t need to think about it right now, there is no need to think
Reviews 3
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear