Search:

SIYE Time:23:38 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Albus Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By JetLaBarge

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 77
Summary: Albus has his challenges during his first year. Cleopatra is obviously his soulmate, and has brilliant insights into magic, except she cannot do it like anyone else. Albus has to help her while keeping peace between the two brightest and most competitive students at Hogwarts, Scorpius and Rose. It doesn’t help that people are out to get Albus. Harry is not sure he can keep everyone safe. Then you have Ginny and Cleopatra.



Hitcount: Story Total: 79330; Chapter Total: 2524
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
I have a new Beta, Arnel, and she has suggested some major changes. I am grateful for her work. FriendofMolly, who has been my faithful Beta for most of this series, is still helping as well. Thanks to both. Check our Arnel’s stories; they are excellent.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Eventually the train arrived, and the four by this time friends got out together. Al and Rose saw Hagrid.

“Hi, Professor Hagrid,” said Al.

“Hello, Professor,” said Rose.

In a booming voice Hagrid said, “Albus Severus, Rose, welcome to Hogwarts. You can show the other first years to the boats.”

“Come on, Cleo, Scorpius,” said Al. Scorpius sort of expected that Al and Rose would know many of the teachers at Hogwarts, but Cleo was amazed.

Cleo looked at the carriages, and said, “What are those strange looking beasts hauling the carriages? They almost look like death, but they look kindly as well.”

“What beasts?” asked Scorpius.

Rose said, “Can you see the Thestrals? You are only supposed to be able to see Thestrals if you have seen somebody die.”

“I don’t know why, but I can see them,” said Cleo.

“I’ve been able to see them since I’ve been real little,” Albus said. “I saw a fight when I was very small, and someone died.”

Frerin and Dis followed the four students, and Hagrid noticed a couple of older students move away from Al and Cleo when they saw the Elves.

The four friends, plus the Elves, climbed into one of the boats together, and Hagrid was amazed that Al and Rose seemed to be friends with Scorpius Malfoy. Al and Rose had been to Hogwarts castle many times as children, and even Scorpius had been there a couple of times. Coming in by boat was still amazing. Cleo was not prepared; when Draco or Astoria took Scorpius to Hogwarts, actually when they took him almost anywhere, Cleo was not with them. If Cleo had to go somewhere Narcissa had to take her, and no one would go with her. Frequently, Narcissa disguised herself so no one else would see she was with Cleo.

One by one the boats moved out into the lake and waited. Last of all Hagrid entered a boat, and took the lead, as all the first years followed like ducklings.

As the boats sailed into the lake the children finally saw the castle. It was a very large structure, with light shining out of over a hundred windows. Cleo said “Oh! Oh! Oh! , Oh! It’s like something out of a fairy tale!” ,

Albus looked at Cleo, and started to notice the boat ride like she did, with the flat black of the water only interrupted by the slight florescence of the wakes of the boats. Cleo could feel dark cold life under the boats. Al was maybe more aware than was normal for him of insects on the water, and of the dark forest against most of the lake.

The castle was dark, but the yellow lights shining from the windows were warm and inviting. Al could remember detail on the castle from being there, and somehow projected those details to Cleopatra.

About ten minutes into the boat ride Cleo took out and unrolled her keyboard and began to play. Al did not know how he knew, but he knew that Cleo was sort of copying parts of two different movie scores. There was a deep bass part, played by double basses, that stood for the lake and the mysteries under it. There was a wilder part played by the middle strings that was the forest. There was the anticipation of the sorting played by the high strings, and the brasses were playing the castle.

Albus looked at the keyboard, and saw that Cleo had something in her mouth that she was blowing, and that she was bending and moving the keys in ways that Al was pretty sure Muggle pianos could not try to duplicate. She was apparently adding tympani with one foot, and every thump of the tympani added to the drama of coming towards the castle. She seemed to be controlling the volume with the other foot.

Albus and everybody who heard felt the music was playing the trip, not only the physical facts of where they were going but the significance as well. Cleo played for about ten minutes and then put the keyboard away. As Cleo was putting the keyboard away Albus heard, just as if someone was playing it right next to him, Pachelbel’s Canon played on the strings, starting with the same notes over and over by the double basses, with all the variations being added in by the upper strings. Somehow when he heard it Albus knew that he was the strings, a familiar melody, well structured, but with a lot of sometimes surprising variations.

On top of the Canon was a woodwind that broke into parts, flitting around the Canon adding a fantastic second group of instruments to the first, wilder, less ordered, excited to be adding her counterpoint to the solid strains of Pachelbel. Somehow Albus knew that this was one imaginary instrument that had all the range of the smallest recorder to the largest, with double reed instruments adding harmony and more wildness to the melody.

‘How do you do that?’ asked Albus mentally, mind to mind, not knowing why or how he felt he could communicate like that.

‘Oh, I frequently have music running through my head,’ Cleo responded, the music still quietly playing in the background. ‘Music and colours, everything is in some sort of harmony or disharmony with everything else, some of it real complex. You don’t see the world like that, do you?’

‘No, I don’t,’ Albus responded. ‘I have a gift for Legilimency, mind reading, but I’ve never been able to communicate mind to mind. I never thought I’d find a mind as different as yours either.’

‘That’s because you are like a well-ordered bookcase or library, lots of facts. You can feel the presence of magic, though, something you can’t get out of books.’

‘Have you ever communicated like this?’ Albus thought at Cleo.

NO, Oh Albus, isn’t this exciting!’ Cleo thought back.

Albus could feel more melodies starting to flow across Cleo’s brain, along with colours that represented emotions including a familiar family colour for him.

Albus briefly withdrew from Cleopatra’s mind. ‘There is no familiar family colour,’ he thought. He went back to reading Cleo’s thoughts. It WAS a familiar family colour. That was the only way to describe it.

‘Bookcase,’ thought Albus. ‘Cleopatra’s NOT a bookcase.’ This was beginning to be a very strange trip.

Cleo had a look on her face that was almost ecstasy, and Al knew she was taking in the whole experience of riding the boats into her memory, the sights and sounds and smells, plus an experience of being with people, especially him. Al backed out of her mind, mostly, and became more than a little worried. What was this connection between them? Was it normal?

There was nothing normal about the connection between Al and Cleo. Al knew that. At the same time he felt like… like… he felt like he never really saw the world before, and with Cleopatra he could see and experience so much more of the world, and besides she was just RIGHT for him, and he had no business feeling like this about someone else, especially a girl, when he was only just eleven, but he did.

Cleo rode above Al’s thoughts, and somehow saw what a good person he was, and before the boat ride was over she had surrendered her soul to Albus, just holding back a little in case Albus tried to do something wrong.

Cleo was sure she would never want anyone inside her, in her most private parts, after the long explanation of sex by Rose. Those parts were private. Now she saw that she would never want anyone inside her, except Al. Al could go anywhere physically or mentally he wanted. She was in love with Albus Potter, and somehow she knew Albus was in love with her.

Cleo and Al reached for each other’s hand, and held hands until the boats landed.

The distance across the lake was not large, but the self-propelled boats did not move very fast, and it took a while for all of them to get to the shore next to Hogwarts Castle.

As they got out of the boats Albus saw Neville Longbottom, and said, “Hi, Uncle Neville.”

“It’s Professor Longbottom here, Mr. Potter,” Neville said.

“I’m sorry, I forgot, Professor Longbottom. Do your children call you Professor Longbottom here at school?”

“They do, and I call them Mr. or Miss Longbottom,” Neville said. Neville then said to the students, “First year students, follow me.”

Rose said to everyone who would hear, “Professor Longbottom is also called ‘The Snake Slayer’ because of his heroic actions at the Battle of Hogwarts. He only wears the Sword of Gryffindor for special occasions, and the goblins have it at Gringotts a lot.”

Some of the students noticed that Professor Longbottom was wearing the sword.

As they were led into the small holding room before being sorted, Rose started to rather loudly talk. “I’ve been here for the anniversaries of the Battle of Hogwarts, of course. Mum and Dad did something down under the castle, but a lot of what they did is still secret. Mum and Dad travelled with Uncle Harry and helped him the year before he defeated Tom Riddle. Uncle Harry insists everybody call him Tom Riddle.

“Hi, Colin,” Rose said looking around. “I expect you’ll be sorted into Gryffindor. Cleo, Scorpius, this is Colin Creevey. His dad is second in command of the Aurors, and his mum works for the Aurors as well. Of course my mum is second in command of ALL the Ministry, Vice-Minister of Magic, and on the International Confederation of Witches and Wizards as well. Hi Patty, Cleo this is Patty Finnigan. Her dad is also an Auror, and a supervisor as well. Cleo hopes she will be sorted into Gryffindor. I really hope she is.”

“Al!” someone shouted. “You will never believe who is here with us. Cal! Cal Glenbell. We have our band back together.”

“Hello, Christy,” Al said to the little girl. “Cleopatra, Scorpius, this is Christy Shook, and she plays drums in our band. Her sister, Sheryl, plays guitar. And our other guitar player is Cal Glenbell. Cal, I didn’t know you were a Magi.”

“I didn’t either, until just a few weeks ago. Then we got my Hogwarts letter, and Christy and her family have been introducing me to the world of magic,” Cal said.

“You heard Cleo on the keyboard on the boats,” Al said. “Should we invite her to play in the band?”

“Of course!” Christy and Cal said, almost together.

Cleo had grabbed Al’s hand again when they were out of the boats, and she gave it a little squeeze. All her dreams were coming true!

Al was worried. No matter how the sorting went there would be problems.

“Please follow me,” Professor Longbottom said, "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will start out having all your classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and after curfew you are expected to be with your house mates in your house dormitory. We are trying to encourage students to spend some free time with students from other houses, but much of your free time will probably be spent in your house common room or elsewhere with members of your house.

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding Magi. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."

The students were let into a room that, Al knew, was next to the Great Hall, and then onto the raised area at the front of the hall. All the students saw the Sorting Hat at the front of the hall.

The Sorting Hat started by saying:

“The Sorting Hat is sorting
Students from far and near,
Not just from Britain and the Isles,
But from wherever they may appear.

There is nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can’t see,
So try me on and I will tell you,
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave of heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.

You might belong in Hufflepuff
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil.

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you’ve a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

And Slytherin, no longer pure,
With luck you will find your friends,
All ambitious, arrogant,
Use cunning to achieve your ends.

So put me on! Don’t be afraid!
And don’t get in a flap.
You’re in safe hands (Though I have none)
For I’m a Thinking Cap.”

As the sorting began Rose started to identify various people. Rose said, “Colin Creevey’s dad and his uncle were in Gryffindor, and his uncle died in the Battle. I expect him to be sorted into Gryffindor too.”

He was.

“Boris Badenov deCarlo, his mum and dad work for Uncle Bill and Uncle Harry.” He was sorted into Ravenclaw.

The hat announced, “Cal Glenbell to Hufflepuff.”

The hat announced, “Mack Goyle to Slytherin.”

Mack looked like he was big, dumb, and mean, and Al found out he was. Seeing Mack made Al very nervous.

“Chloe Koizumi, her mum Cho Chang was at the Battle, and she is an Auror,” said Rose as Chloe was sorted into Gryffindor, not into Ravenclaw like her mother.

Scorpius was, as Al had figured out, sorted into Slytherin. The Sorting Hat did not automatically sort Scorpius into Slytherin, but said to Scorpius “You are not like your father and grandfather. You are ambitious, although you are also very brave.” Then it spoke out softly, “Slytherin.”

When the hat sorted Hanna McGonagall into Gryffindor Rose asked, “I wonder if she is related to the headmistress?”

The next boy sorted into Slytherin was John Nott. Rose said, “John is also the son of an Auror.”

Al had met John a few times when his father had a group of Aurors over to the pond at the New Burrow, or at other gatherings of Aurors and their families, and liked John. Seeing that John would be rooming with Scorpius and him make Al feel a little better.

At Ashley Ollivander, Rose asked, “Is she related to the magic wand Ollivanders?”

Cleo said, “She looks like her parents. I am almost sure she is!” Ashley was sorted into Slytherin.

Then it was Albus Potter’s turn. When Albus’ turn came the Sorting Hat said, “Easily the most interesting person since I sorted your father. Smart enough for Ravenclaw, brave enough for Gryffindor, and very ambitious, plus sneaky. Ideal for Slytherin.”

Al knew he WAS kind of sneaky. Al spoke in a soft voice, “I really want to be a good person. Would sorting me into Slytherin turn me into a bad person?”

The hat replied, “I would think it more likely that sorting you into Slytherin would help turn Slytherin into a better house, but of course your choices over the next seven years will make all the difference. I want to sort you into Slytherin.”

Al then said, “Could you please sort Cleo, that is Cleopatra Desiree Smith, into Gryffindor with my cousin Rose Weasley. If you do, you can sort me into Slytherin with Scorpius Malfoy.”

The hat said quietly so no one else could hear, although everyone could see that there was a conversation going on, “In all my centuries of sorting students you are the first to have enough courage, and arrogance, to bargain with me, not just plead but bargain, and for someone else. You are making a most difficult choice for yourself, but a wise choice. I will sort Cleopatra, your soulmate, into Gryffindor. You will do well in,” and then loud enough for the assembly to hear, “Albus Severus Potter to Slytherin.”

‘Cleopatra, your soulmate?’ Al thought. He liked Cleopatra. Well, it was more than like. She was SO different, but it was like, for those brief moments when they were sharing thoughts, like together they were just a lot MORE, like she completed him in some way. But they were both eleven. Logically this was ridiculous.

The assembly was shocked. No one had ever seen a sorting take so long. Everyone was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Albus turned to Rose and Cleo, pointed to Cleo and gave a fist up in the air sign that Rose knew indicated that Cleo was probably going to be sorted into Gryffindor, and then he went over and joined Scorpius.

Albus thought to Cleo, ‘I am almost certain that the hat will put you in Gryffindor.’

Cleo thought back colours and music of gratitude, feelings not a well ordered sentence.

There were mutterings around the Slytherin table when it appeared that Al and Scorpius were friends. Al looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw James looking at him in shock. For all his kidding, James never in his wildest dreams thought that Albus would actually end up in Slytherin. All the cousins were whispering to each other.

Albus went over to the Slytherin table and shook hands with Scorpius, and then sat down next to him. On the other side of Al was John Nott.

Al said “Hi John, do you know Scorpius Malfoy.”

“We’ve just met,” said John. “How do you know him?”

“We rode together on the train, along with my cousin Rose Weasley and Cleo, another first year girl,” said Al.

“All our family has been in Slytherin for as long as anyone can remember,” said John, “and some of them were really bad people, but a lot of them were good people. I’m glad you are going to be here with me. I know I’ll feel better about being in Slytherin if you are here.”

“How do you know Al?” asked Scorpius.

“My dad’s an Auror, and Al’s dad has had all the families of Aurors over at their big summer house once a year,” said John. “They have a pond and a big climbing thing with towers and a big slide. It’s a lot of fun. Are you there all summer, Al?”

“We go with my dad to the International Conference of Witches and Wizards in Switzerland the end of June and beginning of July.” said Albus. “Usually I go early with Dad. But by the middle of July we are usually at Potter’s New Burrow, and we stay there until just before September first, when all the cousins go back to school at Hogwarts.”

As the boys were talking the sorting was still going on. Christy Shook was sorted into Gryffindor, and Rose said, “Her father and mother are Aurors, and help protect the Potter family.”

“She’s in Al’s band,” Cleo said.

The last person before Cleo was Zeus Sinistra. Rose asked, “Is he related to Professor Sinistra, the astronomy teacher?”

Finally it was her turn, and the hat was put on Cleo. The hat said, “You have made a very good friend in Albus Severus Potter. Even though I would normally sort soulmates into the same house, I am honouring his wishes,” then loud enough for everyone to clearly hear, “Cleopatra Desiree Smith to Gryffindor.”

‘Soulmate?’ thought Cleo. ‘YES!!’ She projected more colours and music of love and gratitude to Albus, who responded with a warm feeling in his heart to Cleo.

Al and Cleo terminated their thoughts to each other, or sort of, not exactly said ‘good bye.’

Cleo waved to Al, who waved back while continuing to talk to Scorpius and John, and then Cleo went over to the Gryffindor table, where she sat next to Christy Shook.

Chrysanthemum Sprout was immediately sorted into Hufflepuff.

The next person sorted was Cassiopeia Starkey, and Rose tried to place her. Cassiopeia was sorted into Slytherin, as was a female by the name of Blaise Urquhart.

Hansel VanDer Raaltee was sorted into Slytherin.

Rose was sorted into Gryffindor with little hesitation. Rose immediately started to introduce Cleo to people she knew. She was followed by Olivia Wood, and Rose said as Olivia was being sorted into Gryffindor, “Her dad came back to Hogwarts for the final battle. Brought some of his Quidditch team too!”

When everyone thought the sorting was done Professor McGonagall stood up and said, “Many of you know that in addition to a large number of foreign Magi, we have some Elves studying with us. Most of them are going to be living with the Elves that work for Hogwarts. However, two older Elves and one goblin have asked to be sorted, and I have decided to allow it.”

Albus was surprised when Galadriel and Luthien walked in, followed by Thorin.

Professor Longbottom put the hat on Galadriel first. The hat said, “You are wise indeed, Galadriel. With your intelligence there is only one place for you, Ravenclaw.”

When it was Luthien’s turn the hat said, “You are destined to spend much of your life beside your sister. Ravenclaw for you.”

Finally the hat was placed on Thorin’s head. The hat said, in a loud commanding voice, so that the entire assembly could hear, “Bold indeed you are, Thorin Oakenwand. You have come to claim what is yours by an act so audacious that Godric Gryffindor would be astounded. Earn your place as a true Gryffindor.”

Thorin looked over to Professor Longbottom, and said, “The sword, please.”

Neville did what he had only done a very few times before, and never in public. He took off the sword of Gryffindor, which he only wore for formal ceremonies, held on to the scabbard, and offered the hilt to Thorin.

Thorin took a look around the room, took the hilt of the sword, and easily removed the sword from its scabbard. “I claim what is now mine,” Thorin said. “I am a goblin, a High Elf, and a true Gryffindor. This sword, made by the goblin Ragnuk the First, will still be able to be claimed by another true Gryffindor in time of need, but except for those times it is MINE!”

Thorin gently handed the sword back to Neville, hilt first, and said, “The scabbard, please.”

Neville gave it to Thorin, who put it on. Thorin then took the sword back and put it in the scabbard. He popped open the handle of the sword and put his oaken wand in the handle. He closed the handle, unsheathed the sword, and held it aloft. It shone with a brilliance so bright it was almost impossible to look at, white light coming from the blade, and red from the rubies in the handle.

Thorin put the sword back into its scabbard, and took the wand out again. He grabbed Neville’s hand and shook it, saying, “Thank you, Professor Longbottom. Thank you.”

Everyone in the audience was stunned. It looked like a legendary character, a larger than life hero from old, had just walked into their school.

Thorin proudly walked over to the Gryffindor table. At first the Gryffindors were silent, but before Thorin had reached their table they burst out in riotous applause.

Professor McGonagall stood up and said, “The sorting is now finished, and I will have to say it is the most unusual sorting in all my years at Hogwarts.

“Even though we are trying to foster more cooperation between the houses, your house is still important. That is where you will spend the next seven years. Upper class students, please make the first years welcome.

“Tomorrow and Sunday are free days. The Forbidden Forest is forbidden because it is dangerous. It will also cost your house points if you enter it. If you are so dumb as to get yourself killed you will cost your house even more points, so don’t try to sneak into the forest.”

“Enjoy your meal!”


After the dinner was done and the students were dismissed, Harry walked up to the headmistress’ office with Minerva and the hat. Minerva put the hat down, and Harry addressed it, saying, “That was the most unusual sorting I have ever seen.”

The hat answered, “Yes, sorting soulmates into different houses is unprecedented.”

“Albus and Cleopatra?” asked Harry.

“What do you mean soulmates?” asked Minerva.

The hat answered, “Married, but not consummated.”

Minerva said, “What?!” She looked at Harry.

“That is what it means, Minerva,” Harry said. “Gringotts already has a joint account set up for them.

“We knew this could be possible several years ago. My best advice is to watch them. Do not do anything to keep them apart, which will be a disaster, but don’t bend the rules for them without a very good reason. And please, let me know if anything unusual goes on.”

“You saw the sorting, Harry,” Minerva said. “We’ve never sorted Elves and goblins before. I’ve even been told about your Albus and Cleopatra by Nausicaa. Unusual has already started.

“Married! What if we catch them? Underage sex is strictly forbidden! We don’t have married eleven-year-old students, Harry!”

“They don’t know they are married, and they have not had sex,” Harry said. “We want to keep it that way for as long as we can, please. I would expect that they would be best friends, and would not want them forcibly separated.”

Harry turned to the hat. “Why are Albus and Cleopatra in different houses?”

“Cleopatra wanted to be in Gryffindor with Rose, and Scorpius wanted Al to be with him. Al asked, and I granted his wish,” the hat said.

“That’s all?” Harry asked.

The Sorting Hat said, “No. This is the first time I have been able to talk to witches and wizards, and to High Elves too. There is some strong magic at work in the castle.”

“What else do you need to tell me?” asked Harry.

The hat did not answer.

“Were my parents soulmates?” asked Harry.

The hat said, “Not quite, but close. Your father was too arrogant to be anyone’s soulmate when I sorted him.”

The portrait of Snape snorted.

“Were there any other soulmates sorted today,” Harry asked.

“Yes,” the hat said.

“Who?” Harry asked.

“Thorin and his soulmate Galadriel,” the hat said.

“Albus, have you been listening?” Harry said to the portrait.

“I know less than the hat, Harry,” Albus said. “We are going to have a MOST interesting seven years.”

“And I thought two generations of having a Fred Weasley was bad,” Minerva said. “Harry, when your father and mother had you, they bred trouble.”

Harry said, a crooked grin on his face, “Well, I have to say the act of breeding is MOST enjoyable, and I feel I have my soulmate too.”

“One more Potter, one more Weasley, before I retire,” Minerva said.

“Ginny is talking baby again. Lily Luna may not be our last,” Harry said.

Minerva put her face in both hands and said, “NO!

“Two Elves and a goblin sorted into houses, the goblin a character right out of a fairy tale, and now this.”

“Sorry,” said Harry. “I have to go and tell Ginny what just happened.”

“I’m not going to be the Dumbledore to your Albus, Harry Potter,” Minerva said. “You just plan on spending plenty of time here over the next seven years.”

“Yes, Minerva,” Harry said.


“What happened, Harry?” Ginny asked as soon as Harry came through the Floo.

“They were sorted into different houses,” Harry said. “Cleo joined Rose in Gryffindor, and Albus was talking to John Nott and Scorpius Malfoy in Slytherin.”

“WHAT house was Al sorted into?” Ginny asked, not really believing what Harry was saying.

“Slytherin. The Sorting Hat told me that Al asked to join Scorpius in Slytherin, and asked to have Cleopatra join Rose in Gryffindor.”

“How does Albus feel about being in Slytherin?” Ginny asked.

“I did not talk to Albus, just Minerva,” Harry said. “She told me that she was not going to be the Dumbledore to Albus, and I was going to have to watch over Albus like Dumbledore watched over me.”

“Can you do that?” asked Ginny.

“I will certainly try, but I really do not feel that I know enough,” Harry said. “I was hoping for a calm and uneventful seven years. I don’t think that is going to happen.”

“Keep everyone safe, Harry,” Ginny said. “Please!”

“I will try,” Harry said. “I will try.”



Much, but not all of Neville’s speech at as the students are led in to be sorted, and most but not all of the Sorting Hat’s speech at the beginning of the sorting, was copied from JK Rowling’s Philosopher’s Stone. We owe her a debt of gratitude for allowing us to play in this marvellous world she has created.

If you want to know what I changed ask me in a review.
Reviews 77
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear