Search:

SIYE Time:9:42 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Ginny Weasley and Her Heart's Desire
By Mistress_Lrigtar

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP, Post-OotP, Post-HBP, Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: General, Romance
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 135
Summary: An account of Ginny Weasley's time at Hogwarts and how her girlhood crush developed into something so much more than she would ever have expected.
Hitcount: Story Total: 90915; Chapter Total: 6931
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Once again, my sincere gratitude to Arnel for reading, suggesting, tweaking, or approving :)

Thanks to everyone who is sticking with this story and reviewing, it is much appreciated!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


On the train ride home for the holidays, Ginny shared a car with Dean, Seamus, Parvati, Lavender, Demelza, and for a short time Ron, before he was dragged off by Harry to have a private word. Ginny had avoided looking at Harry when he came asking for Ron. Awkward could not even begin to describe what she was feeling. They had parted ways soon after their one dance the night before. She had pleaded exhaustion and he had said he had to walk Luna back to her common room and then pack his trunk. She had hoped he hadn’t noticed the fresh tear tracks on her cheeks in the dim light of the party.

Ginny had cursed Willow and her meddling all the way back to her room. She’d thrown the rest of her things into her trunk and sat up in bed waiting for her friend to return from the party, but even in the state she was in, she had somehow managed to fall asleep. The next morning Willow had still eluded her, but Ginny knew she was on the train, no doubt with Colin, and she was going to track her down before they arrived at King’s Cross.

Dean had sought her out at breakfast and had apologized profusely about his behaviour from the night before. She had accepted his apology even though she hadn’t been feeling very forgiving in her heart. However, she didn’t want to spend the holidays fighting and thought it was better just to forget about the whole thing and pretend it hadn’t happened.

“So, do you think I’ll be able to see you over the holidays?” Dean asked her.

“I don’t know,” she answered, her mind still on Harry. “The wards around our house are going to be pretty complicated. You know with Harry being there and all.”

“Oh right,” Dean said grimly. “I forgot about that.”

“We can still send owls though,” she said, trying to be accommodating.

“Yeah, sure,” Dean said.

“Look, I need to go find Willow before we get to the station,” Ginny said. “I’ll be back later, okay?”

“Okay,” Dean said and leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head so it landed on her cheek. He pretended not to notice and started talking to Seamus about his plans for the holiday. Ginny tapped Demelza on the shoulder and pointed to the corridor.

Demelza followed Ginny through the train looking for Willow and Colin. The passageways were crowded with excited students chattering about the upcoming holidays and all of their plans. Ginny gently shoved a couple of first years aside to get a better look into a compartment with suspiciously steamy windows. Peering in, she could make out a blond headed couple snogging madly. Holding a finger to her lips, she slid the compartment door open slowly.

“Hem, hem,” she coughed and waited.

The couple jumped apart, revealing a rumpled-looking Willow and Colin. Willow tried to smooth her hair and straighten her shirt while Colin quickly crossed his legs and grabbed an opened book to place in his lap.

Demelza nearly fell over the entryway laughing, while Ginny smirked.

“Merlin, Ginny!” Colin yelped. “You nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought Umbridge had snuck aboard the train.”

“What are you studying there, Colin?” Demelza asked, reaching for the book.

“Don’t come any closer!” Colin squeaked, sending both Ginny and Demelza into further peals of laughter.

“Don’t mind us,” Ginny said, sitting down with Demelza opposite the couple. “We just need a word with your girlfriend.”

Willow looked over at Ginny. “If you are referring to last night, I did you a huge favour.”

“Is that what that was?” Ginny asked. “Because it felt more like torment, if you want to know the truth.”

“Truth?” Willow said. “I saw the whole thing and you two reeked of truth. It’s not my fault you’re in denial.”

“What’s going on?” Colin asked.

“Ginny and Harry shared a rather lovely dance last night,” Willow said.

“What?” Demelza cried. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because,” Ginny said. “Willow played dirty.”

“I did not,” Willow said. “You know full well that he never would have asked you to dance with him if he didn’t really want to. My musical suggestions aren’t that powerful.”

“All the same,” Ginny said.

“All the same, now you know he’s been thinking about you,” Willow said.

“What am I supposed to do with that information, Willow?” Ginny asked. “I have a boyfriend.”

“Right,” Willow said. “A prat of a boyfriend who was so jealous he couldn’t even go with you to the party last night. I say, serves him right; not that my opinion matters, obviously, but you and Harry looked absolutely fabulous together.”

“I think he almost kissed me,” Ginny confessed.

“What?” Demelza asked again. “And again I ask, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because,” Ginny said. “He didn’t. He changed his mind, or I misunderstood, and I feel really stupid now for even thinking he wanted to.”

Demelza glanced at their other two friends and then back at Ginny. “After all these years, do you still want him to?”

“Yes,” Ginny whispered, and felt relief to admit it out loud.

“Well, that settles it,” Demelza said. “You have to break up with Dean.”

“No!” Ginny said. “I am not going to break up with my current boyfriend because of something I’m not even sure was going to happen.”

“Ginny,” Willow said. “I don’t know Harry nearly as well as you do, but do you honestly think he would kiss you when you are going out with one of his mates? He’s not that type of boy.”

“I am not going to break up with my boyfriend on the off chance that Harry suddenly fancies me,” Ginny said.

“Is anyone interested in my opinion?” Colin asked.

All three girls looked over at the one boy in the compartment.

“Do you have anything of value to add?” Demelza asked doubtfully.

“I’ve got something better,” Colin said standing up and pulling his satchel down off the shelf. He rummaged through it and pulled out a thick album. Sitting back down, he started turning the pages that Ginny saw contained his photographs.

“These are some of my newer pictures I’ve been experimenting with this year,” Colin said. “Anyway, you might like this one, Ginny.”

He handed Ginny a photo and Demelza and Willow leaned in to get a better look. It was a picture of Harry sitting in the common room studying with Ron and Hermione. Ron and Hermione were arguing as usual, and Harry sat staring past them at something outside the frame. There was no mistaking the look in his eyes. Ginny had seen it just last night right before she thought he was going to kiss her.

“What’s he looking at?” she asked.

Colin handed her another picture. In this one she saw herself sitting with Demelza and Willow. Her picture self laughed at something Demelza had just said and then looked straight at the front of the picture and waved.

“I remember when you took this,” Ginny said. “But how do I know the one of Harry was taken at the same time?”

“Well, I would hope you trust me as a friend to tell you the truth,” Colin said. “However, if you need further proof, I date/time stamp all my pictures on the back.”

Ginny smiled apologetically at her friend before flipping the pictures over. Both had September 25th printed on the back. Harry’s was taken at 7:05 pm and hers at 7:04 pm.

“Why didn’t you show these to me sooner?” Ginny asked.

“Erm, because like you said, you do have a boyfriend,” Colin remarked. He reached over and took the picture of the three girls back. “You can keep that one.”

“Thanks,” Ginny said and placed the picture of Harry in a pocket of her robes. The last thing she needed was Dean seeing it. “I still don’t know what to do though. Except for last night, if that even counts, Willow, Harry doesn’t act like he likes me, and I am going out with Dean.”

Willow patted her on the shoulder. “Just wait and see what happens. No need to rush into anything.”

“Right. I’ve waited this long. What’s another few days, weeks, months, years?” Ginny asked, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. She felt giddy with the thought that Harry might actually finally be thinking of her in some other way than Ron’s little sister. At the same time she felt extremely guilty about feeling that way when she had feelings for Dean. She wasn’t sure what those feelings were, but despite his over-protectiveness and jealousy she did enjoy his company. She definitely was going to have a lot to think about over the holidays, and it wasn’t going to be easy.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


It was the day after Christmas, Boxing Day. Usually, her Mum would fix her traditional Christmas sweets and a few savouries and they would graze all day long on those and leftovers from the Christmas dinner. They’d spend the day flying in the paddock if it wasn’t too cold, having snowball fights and building snow wizards before coming inside to play Exploding Snap and wizard chess. Ginny wondered if that would happen today or if yesterday’s events would put too much of a damper on everyone’s spirits.

After the minister and Percy had left yesterday, her mother had spent the remainder of the evening crying softly in the kitchen as she ‘tidied’ up. Even though the kitchen was the cleanest it had been in ages long before her mother actually retired from scrubbing all the pots, pans and every single surface in it. Ginny was exceedingly glad that she and the twins had thrown mashed parsnips at Percy. It served him right and in her opinion, he deserved far worse than that. If she had had her way, she would have shrunk his boxers and had bat bogeys flying out of his nose for as long as he lived, but she thought that that would have upset her mother too much. So, the sight of Percy leaving The Burrow with parsnips stuck in his hair and to his robes had had to suffice.

Sitting up in bed she nearly screamed when she saw the huge stuffed unicorn Dean had given her for Christmas. She had shrieked bloody murder yesterday when she had woken up and seen the monstrosity sitting at the end of her bed. Fred and George, whose room was right above hers, had come running and laughed their fool heads off when they had seen it. It was only when she glared daggers at them and reached for her wand that they had wisely stopped laughing and left her alone. Of course, that hadn’t stopped them from whinnying like horses occasionally throughout the day.

Dean’s note with the unicorn had been sweet, stating she was ‘as rare and beautiful as a unicorn’, but honestly, did he think she would like a gigantic stuffed animal? What was she supposed to do with it? Cuddle it? Ergh! She was going to have to ask her mother or father to shrink it so she could stuff it in her wardrobe, which would be embarrassing. Thank goodness Harry and Ron hadn’t seen it. Fortunately, they’d been too busy laughing at the equally ridiculous present Lavender had given Ron. Ginny had already seen what it was before they had left school, since Lavender had been sure that all the Gryffindor girls, but especially Hermione had seen the tacky thing.

Poor Hermione had actually asked Ginny later if Ron would like the necklace. Ginny had snorted in reply that the only person who would like jewellery like that would be Mundungus Fletcher. At least that had gotten a laugh out of the older girl. Most of the time, Ginny didn’t know what to say about her brother choosing to fancy Lavender. It had come out of the blue. All she could think was that Lavender had been forward enough to express an interest in Ron and he’d lost sight of the big picture. Maybe when he eventually came up for air from the ongoing snogfest he and Lavender seemed to share he’d see the error of his ways. Or perhaps her awful choice in neckwear would open his eyes. One could only hope.

Glancing at her bedside table she saw the other present she had received yesterday that had surprised her nearly as much as the unicorn, but in a much more pleasant way. Reaching over, she picked up the dragon-hide Chaser gloves that had been a present from Harry. His note had read ‘to the best Chaser I know’. No hint of romance there, but all the same, a much better gift, since he seemed to know what was near and dear to her heart. Of course, he had also given Ron Keeper’s gloves, so there was no sense in getting overly excited or reading too much into it; but it was the first Christmas gift she had ever received from Harry. That was definitely a step in the right direction.

Sliding out of bed, she pulled her dressing gown on over her pyjamas and padded down the stairs. The scent of sausage and toast grew stronger as she descended the stairs and she could hear her mother bustling around in the kitchen. Ginny truly hoped her mum was in better spirits this morning, since she didn’t deserve the heartbreak Percy was causing her.

Entering the kitchen she was surprised to see that Ron and Harry were already seated at the table, looking half asleep.

“Oh, good morning, Ginny dear,” her mother smiled over at her.

Ginny returned the smile and reached for the pitcher of pumpkin juice sitting on the counter, preparing to pour herself glass.

“Hey, Ginny,” her brother piped up without so much as a good morning or anything. “Pour us some.”

“Say the magic word,” she said, filling her glass and taking a sip.

Ron looked confused, as he tried to sift through his sleep-muddled brain which word it might be. “You know we can’t do magic outside school.”

“Uh, Ron, mate,” Harry said helpfully. “I think the magic word Ginny’s looking for is please.”

“What?” Ron asked before it dawned on him. “Oh, right. Uh, please?”

Ginny snickered as she poured two more glasses and set them on the table by their plates. “Blimey, Ron, I knew you weren’t a morning person, but honestly.”

Ginny sat down across from her brother and Harry just as her mother was filling their plates and telling them to tuck in. Ron did not need to be told twice and was already shoving bangers into his mouth. Her mother was adding another spoonful of eggs to Harry’s already full plate and fussing over him as if he were a newborn baby. Ginny smirked over at him as he thanked her mother and insisted she go ahead and sit down herself.

The day turned out to be just as she had hoped it would. She, Ron, and Harry flew around the paddock tossing an old Quaffle around until they couldn’t feel their noses or fingers anymore and then went back inside for some tea and lunch. Fred and George came over later in the afternoon and they trooped back outside and built snow forts and had a snowball fight, until her mother called for them to come inside before they froze to death. The remainder of the evening was spent sitting by the fire munching on sweets and playing games. Overall, it was nearly as good as any other Boxing Day she had had in the past. The only thing that would have made it the best would have been if she could have said that Harry was hers.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


Second term was going by a bit too quickly for Ginny’s tastes. As OWLs loomed nearer, her stress levels were rising and she found herself shrieking at Dean more and more. She supposed she should be more concerned about it, but her mind was turning to mush with all the spellwork she was trying to cram into it and there wasn’t much room left for anything else.

However, it all came to a screeching halt when Professor McGonagall took her aside on Ron’s birthday and informed her that he had been poisoned and was in the hospital wing. Hot tears had instantly sprung to Ginny’s eyes when she realized how close he had come to dying and how awful they had been to each other for most of the year. She supposed she shouldn’t have been too surprised to find out that it was Harry who had saved her brother’s life. When she had heard the news, she had flung herself into his arms, thanking him profusely, not even thinking about it until he awkwardly patted her on the back and then gently pushed her away.

They had all hovered around his bed talking quietly about what had happened and who could have done it until Ron mumbled Hermione’s name in his sleep. If it had been possible, Hermione’s face would have lit the entire room without the need of lamps. They had taken that as their cue that perhaps it was time to leave. Ginny had headed back to the common room and told her friends and Dean what had happened. They discussed it for awhile and then moved on to what that would mean for the Gryffindor Quidditch team since it was doubtful Ron would be up and about by their next match the following weekend.

Ginny sighed when she realized that probably meant they would be dealing with McLaggen very soon. Regardless of how any of them felt about him, he had been the second best Keeper at the try-outs. Sure enough, he was at the next practice and was absolutely horrible. He wouldn’t shut up about plays he thought they should be using and Ginny was surprised they were able to get anything done.

The day of the match dawned bright and clear and she hoped they could pull of a victory, especially since they were playing against Hufflepuff and Zacharias was one of their Chasers. She’d love nothing more than to knock him down a peg or two.

Grudgingly she had to admit that McLaggen had turned out to be as good a Keeper as Ron during the practices. However, as soon as the match started he proved otherwise, and took to harassing his own players, causing poor Harry to have to keep more of an eye on him than on searching for the Snitch. Ginny was growing increasingly frustrated, and the bad feeling in her stomach exploded when she saw McLaggen snag Peakes’ bat and swing it wildly about in some sort of demonstration that resulted in Harry getting blindsided by the Bludger.

Ginny couldn’t wait for the blasted Quidditch match to be over. Once Harry had been carried off the field accompanied by Hermione, McLaggen had begun barking orders to the rest of the Gryffindor team as if he were the acting captain.

“Oh, shut it, McLaggen!” Ginny yelled. “Get to your goal posts and stay there. If I so much as see you doing anything but guarding those hoops I’ll hex you into next week and then hex you again for good measure!”

She glared at him with burning eyes until he sulkily flew back to his position. She turned to the rest of the team and quickly gave them the run down.

“I’ll take over as Seeker. Demelza, Dean that means you’ll have to do double duty and cover for me. Cootes and Peakes don’t let McLaggen take your bats again, ever. Understood?”

The two beaters nodded guiltily and gripped their bats tighter.

“Alright,” Ginny said. “Let’s just get this bloody match over with.”

They flew into positions and Madame Hooch blew her whistle indicating the time out was over. Ginny flew around the pitch looking everywhere for the Snitch. It had yet to make an appearance as far as she could tell. She was having a hard time focusing on the match anyway. All she could think about was Harry getting hit by the Bludger and falling off his broom. She wanted to hex McLaggen into oblivion, but he was the only Keeper they had at the moment, so she had to allow him to continue to play. If she had her way, he would never play Quidditch again.

“Oh, Cadwallader has scored again. What’s that make the score now, Professor?” Luna’s voice floated through the air.

“One twenty-forty to Hufflepuff,” Professor McGonagall sighed.

“Oh dear. I hope Ginny can catch the Snitch soon or there’s no hope for the Gryffindor team, is there?” Luna replied. “Oh look! I think Cadwallader’s scored again!”

Ginny silently screamed in frustration. Demelza and Dean were doing their best, but they were no match for the three Chasers on the Hufflepuff team. The Hufflepuffs had the distinct advantage and were using it.

Demelza finally gained possession of the Quaffle and was streaking for the Hufflepuff goal posts. Cootes and Peakes were flanking her, waving their bats wildly about. It wasn’t the best strategy as far as strategies went, but whatever worked at this point. Demelza flung the Quaffle at the rings and scored ten points.

The Gryffindors cheered half-heartedly in the stands. Meanwhile, Zacharias had caught the Quaffle and was now heading back down the pitch towards McLaggen. McLaggen was flying erratically between all the goal posts. Zacharias threw the Quaffle towards the right ring as McLaggen was jerking to his left.

“Another goal for Hufflepuff,” Luna remarked. “That’s one forty-fifty to Hufflepuff. Oh look! I think I see a rainbow!”

It was a disaster, and the match droned on. Demelza managed to make one more goal, but the Hufflepuffs made three more in the same amount of time. Ginny had given up on finding the Snitch when she saw the Hufflepuff Seeker racing towards McLaggen. Jerking her broom around, she saw a flash of gold sparkle by the goal posts. She flew as fast as her Cleansweep would go, but there was no way she was going to reach the Snitch before the other Seeker did.

Instead she flew straight towards the ground, as Luna called, “Ginny just doesn’t seem to have her mind in the match today. I wonder why? Anyway, Maisy, the Hufflepuff Seeker has caught the Snitch. So, I suppose that means Hufflepuff won.”

“Yes, it does!” McGonagall lamented. “Final score three hundred twenty-sixty to Hufflepuff.”

Ginny jumped off her broom and headed into the changing rooms. The rest of the team followed dejectedly behind. Yanking the broom shed open, she threw her broom in and turned to the rest of the team.

“You all did the best you could under the circumstances,” Ginny commented. “I think we’ll be rethinking our line-up for the next match. Hopefully, both Harry and Ron will be back by then.”

McLaggen trailed behind the others and for once kept his mouth shut. The rest of the team placed their brooms in the shed and began changing out of their Quidditch robes. All the while they were sending evil glares towards McLaggen. Ginny decided to let the team deal with McLaggen and headed for the exit.

“Ginny!” Demelza called after her. “You forgot to change. Where are you going?”

“I’ll change later,” Ginny replied and sprinted out of the changing rooms. She ran all the way up to the castle, shoving a couple of first years out of her way in the process. They cried foul, but she ignored them. She had to make sure Harry was all right. She wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything else until she did.

She rushed through the doors of the hospital wing and stopped short. She’d forgotten that Ron was still there, and he was looking at her strangely. She supposed she must look a sight, with her hair in disarray, sweaty, and still in her rumpled Quidditch uniform. She walked more sedately over to where her brother was sitting and saw that Harry lay in the bed next to him, with his head heavily bandaged and still unconscious.

“Is he going to be alright?” she asked Ron.

“Oh yeah,” Ron said. “At least I suppose so. Madam Pomfrey doesn’t seem too concerned.”

“Is there any possible way you two could manage to avoid the hospital wing for a whole school year at some point?” Ginny asked, trying to avoid looking too relieved at Ron’s prognosis of Harry’s condition.

Ron laughed. “Are you kidding? Madam Pomfrey wouldn’t know what to do with herself if she didn’t have us around to keep her busy.”

“I would have plenty of other things to occupy my time, thank you very much, Mr. Weasley,” Madam Pomfrey replied, coming over to check on Harry.

Ginny watched as she adjusted his bandages and pulled his blanket up higher. She wished she could take over and nurse him herself, but that would surely clue Ron in that her feelings for Harry hadn’t really changed over the years.

Instead she turned towards her brother and remarked, “Harry’s head wasn’t really in the match in the first place. He barely made it on time.”

“Really?” Ron said. “He was visiting me before the match, but he left with plenty of time to spare.”

“He seems preoccupied most of the time these days,” Ginny commented.

“Yeah,” her brother agreed. “Way too much on his plate, if you ask me.”

Ginny allowed herself to gaze over at Harry for a moment. He looked to be sleeping peacefully and she hoped that were so. She imagined what it would be like if she were alone right now with him. Maybe she’d pull up a chair, sit beside him and hold his hand. She’d be the first person he’d see when he woke up and he’d tell her that he’d just been dreaming about her and how happy he was she was there. They’d declare their undying love and live happily ever after.

“Oi, Ginny?” Ron asked, staring at her.

She was just getting to the good part where Harry kissed her when Ron’s voice shattered the dream. Drat, caught day dreaming again.

“What?” she asked.

“Are you just going to stand there all day?” Ron asked.

“No. I have to go,” she said hastily.

“You just got here and you haven’t visited me in ages!” Ron cried.

“I just saw you yesterday,” Ginny said. “I have to go make sure the team hasn’t killed McLaggen yet. I want a crack at it myself.”

She risked one more glance at Harry. “Tell Harry I stopped by.”

“Right,” Ron replied. “See you.”

“See you, big brother,” Ginny said and left quickly.

She fretted all the way back to the common room. What if McLaggen had smashed Harry’s skull beyond repair? What if Ritchie and Jimmy hadn’t caught him in time when he fell and he had died? How would she have felt if she never had a chance to tell him how she really felt about him?

Reaching the portrait hole the fat lady looked down at her.

“Password?” She asked.

“Butterscotch torte,” Ginny replied.

“One of my most favourite sweets,” the fat lady sighed as she swung open.

Ginny crawled through the hole and hopped down into the common room. It was a buzz with most of the Gryffindor students still commenting on the tragedy of the match. Most of the team was huddled in a corner commiserating, except for McLaggen who was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he wasn’t as dumb as he seemed. Demelza and Willow came over to her immediately.

“Ginny,” Demelza said. “Maybe we should go for a walk or something?”

“Yes, it’s quite lovely outside today,” Willow added. “I could do with some fresh air.”

Her friends started pushing her back towards the portrait hole, but Ginny resisted.

“What’s gotten into you two? You were just outside, Willow. I don’t want to go for a walk. I want to change and relax.”

Loud guffaws of laughter reached her ears. Looking in that direction she saw Dean and Seamus regaling a captive audience. Hermione sat at a table behind them watching with an angry expression on her face. Ginny ignored Willow and Demelza as they pleaded with her once again to accompany them elsewhere.

“I could use a good laugh,” Ginny said, smiling at Dean. “What’s so funny you two?”

“Oh, Ginny,” Dean said. “We were just talking about the match. It was pretty entertaining, don’t you think?”

Seamus waved a rolled up Daily Prophet. “Oi, Dean! Watch it!” He swatted a balled up piece of parchment at Dean’s head. Dean watched the parchment sail towards him in shock, and it bounced off his head as he rolled his eyes and fell to the floor laughing. Seamus was laughing so hard he was bent over double.

Ginny glared at the two of them. “That’s what you’re laughing at? Making fun of Harry?”

“Aw, Ginny,” Dean said, sitting up. “We’re just having some fun. He’d be laughing to if he were here.”

“Well, he’s not!” Ginny spat. “He’s up in the hospital wing unconscious!”

“You have to admit that it was kind of funny,” Seamus said. “One minute Harry’s yelling his head off at McLaggen and then he’s knocked off his broom by a Bludger and in the hospital wing, again. He might as well move in with all the time he spends there.”

Both Dean and Seamus snickered at this. Hermione slammed her book shut and pushed her chair back as she stood up.

“It’s not funny at all,” she seethed. “He could have died if Jimmy and Ritchie hadn’t caught him.”

“He wouldn’t have died,” Dean said.

“No way, he’s the ‘Chosen One’, remember?” Seamus remarked.

“That’s just a silly moniker the Daily Prophet made up,” Hermione said.

“He’s a boy just like you two gits,” Ginny said. “And Hermione’s right, he could have died.”

Everyone in the common room had stopped what they were doing as soon as Ginny had started yelling at Dean and Seamus. Willow and Demelza tried to calm her down, but she shook them off and continued to glare at Dean.

“It was just a bit of fun,” Dean said again, looking confused and hurt.

“Well, have it at your own expense and not someone else’s,” Ginny spat and ran up the dormitory stairs.

Hermione, Willow, and Demelza followed closely behind her. They all entered the fifth year girls’ dorm room silently and didn’t say a word as Ginny tore her Quidditch robes off and threw them across the room.

“They’re just being boys,” Demelza said. “We tried to keep you from hearing it.”

“That’s really helpful, Demelza!” Ginny exclaimed. “Keep me from seeing what a prat my boyfriend is.”

“We didn’t want you to get angry, like you are,” Willow said.

“Dean was really upset when you ran out of the changing rooms,” Demelza said. “He figured you went to the hospital wing.”

“I don’t care if he was upset!” Ginny cried. “What’s wrong with wanting to make sure the team captain was okay?”

“Nothing,” Hermione said.

“I can hear the ‘but’, Hermione,” Ginny said. “Spit it out!”

“You’re not exactly being subtle about caring for Harry,” Hermione said.

Ginny rolled her eyes. “You practically ran off the pitch after him. Nobody is accusing you of ‘caring’ for him.”

“Harry’s my best friend,” Hermione replied.

“And not mine,” Ginny continued. “I get it. So, I’m not allowed to worry about someone who is just a friend then. Only best friends have that right.”

“Ginny,” Willow said. “That’s not what Hermione meant. You know how jealous Dean gets about things.”

“He needs to grow up,” Ginny flared, kicking her bedside table.

“No argument there,” Demelza remarked.

Ginny flopped onto her bed. “I am so confused. I suppose it does look rather suspicious. I just couldn’t think straight. I wasn’t even thinking about how Dean would react. All I could think about was whether Harry was alright or not. I am a terrible girlfriend. Why can’t Dean put me out of my misery and break up with me?”

“Why don’t you break up with him?” Hermione asked.

“I don’t know,” Ginny replied staring up at her canopy. “If I’m honest it’s because I’m afraid of what might ‘not’ happen if I do.”

“You’ll never know as long as you’re with Dean,” Hermione replied.

“I think it’s a chance worth taking,” Willow added.

“Me too,” Demelza agreed.

Ginny silently nodded. Be brave. She wasn’t in Gryffindor for nothing, and hadn’t she just been thinking about how awful she’d feel if she never took a chance with Harry? Her friends were right. Nothing would happen as long as she played it safe and remained with Dean. Despite his faults he was a really nice bloke, but she wasn’t doing him any favours by staying with him. Break ups were never easy, and she didn’t think there was a way to avoid hurting Dean’s feelings. Blowing out her breath she made the final decision that as soon as she felt the time was right she would break things off with him. It was the right thing to do, regardless if anything ever happened between her and Harry.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


“Bloody hell, Dean! How many times do I have to ask you not to help me through the portrait hole?” Ginny exploded as she hopped down from the entry way into the common room. “I’ve had it with you!”

Dean stood up and glared at her. “I told you I didn’t push you! Give it a rest, Ginny. I am tired of arguing with you over the pettiest of things. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you weren’t happy if you aren’t picking a fight.”

“I’m tired of fighting with you,” Ginny said. “I’m tired of it all.”

“So, what are you saying?” Dean asked.

“I’m saying, I think we need to break up,” Ginny replied, shocked that the words had come unbidden out of her mouth. She hadn’t consciously thought them, but clearly the time had come to call things off.

“Is that what you really want?” he asked.

She nodded. “Yes, it is. I’m sorry.”

“Me too,” he said. He stood there looking her over. “I hope you find what you’re looking for, Ginny. I really do. I just hope you don’t waste too much more time waiting.”

‘Me too’, she thought as he walked away and joined Seamus, Lavender and Parvati across the room. Parvati was consoling Lavender, who looked like she was crying. They all glared in her direction, but she didn’t care. Sighing, she headed towards the girls stairway.

Ron and Hermione were standing near-by with surprised expressions on their faces.

“What?” Ginny asked, stopping on her way by. “You can’t tell me you’re surprised.”

“No,” Hermione said. “It’s just that…Lavender just broke up with Ron too.”

Ginny looked back over at Lavender who was staring daggers at Hermione and Ron.

“Really? I have to say I’m surprised,” Ginny remarked. “I thought you were going to have to be the one, Won-Won. What’d you do?”

“She saw us coming down the boys’ stairs alone,” Hermione replied.

Ginny raised her eyebrows. “What were you doing up there alone?”

“Nothing!” Both Ron and Hermione exclaimed together.

“Well, whatever the reason, you’re better off, Ron,” Ginny said. “There was no way I was going to ever have been able to stomach Lavender as a sister-in-law.”

“I never planned on marrying her!” Ron said, looking sideways at Hermione.

“That’s a relief,” Ginny replied. “Well, I’d better go do some revising for OWLs. Now that I don’t have a boyfriend anymore, I don’t have an excuse.”

“You don’t seem too broken up over it,” Ron remarked.

Ginny shrugged. “I’m not.”

Ron considered her. “Well, like I told you before — Do better next time.”

Ginny rolled her eyes. “Likewise, big brother. Don’t screw it up next time.”

She glanced Hermione’s way, who flushed prettily. Ginny smiled over at her and headed up the stairs. When she entered her room, both Demelza and Willow were there. Demelza was actually studying, but Willow was sitting on her bed, playing her keyboard. Ginny plopped down on her bed, not bothering to get her books out. Instead she leaned over the side and pulled a drawer open in her bedside table. She pulled out the picture Colin had given her of Harry right before the holidays and rolled over onto her back to gaze at it.

She hadn’t looked at it since Christmas, feeling it was better to put those feelings aside as long as she had a boyfriend. That hadn’t worked out so well for her, but it had been worth a try. Harry in the picture would glance down at his book and make a quick note on the piece of parchment in front of him, but then he’d get distracted and gaze off past the eternally arguing Ron and Hermione at what Ginny knew was herself. He’d only stop when Hermione noticed and stopped arguing with Ron long enough to swat him over the head with her quill to tell him to get back to revising, which Harry grudgingly would do. Then it replayed all over again. Ginny could watch it for hours.

She thought back to the silly crush she had had on him when she had first met him. Those feelings had definitely been intense to the point that she couldn’t hardly speak to him, but they were nothing compared to what she was feeling now. She couldn’t get him out of her mind. He was the first thing she thought about when she woke up and the last thing that entered her mind when she went to sleep. She looked forward to seeing him at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Quidditch practice above all. Because at Quidditch practice she could watch him fly and he was amazing. At the last practice she had missed a couple of Quaffle throws because she’d been too busy watching Harry practice the Wronski Feint shooting towards the ground and then soaring back up above the pitch at the last minute. He had another special move he would use from time to time where he would begin streaking one way across the pitch, and as soon as he knew the other Seeker was close on his heels, he’d abruptly flip his broom around and begin heading in the opposite direction. He’d caught the Snitch and won the match a couple of times using that one.

She closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to be his. There were a million other things she should be thinking about, like OWLs or the fact that there was a mad, mad wizard out there somewhere who wanted Harry dead, but all she cared to think about was Harry. Just Harry.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


A couple of days later Ginny, Demelza and Willow headed down to breakfast early. They were hoping to get an hour of revising in before their first class of the day, Potions. Slughorn was a much better teacher than Snape had ever been. She wasn’t as bad in Potions as she had thought, and Slughorn had remarked that she had some talent. She’d helped her mother enough with cooking over the years to understand that Potions was nothing more than cooking up a pot of stew. Of course, she wasn’t the greatest of cooks, like her mother, but the theory still applied.

Ginny was surprised that she still didn’t feel any emotional repercussions from breaking up with Dean. If anything, her heart felt lighter. She smiled happily to herself as she sat next to Demelza. Willow and Colin sat across from them and sleepily grabbed some toast and jam. Demelza rested her head on her hand as she poured milk over her bowl of porridge.

Ginny helped herself to some bacon and eggs and tucked in. She opened her Potions book to look over the day’s lesson and was making a note in her book when someone sat down next to her. She glanced up and was met with Harry’s smile.

“’Morning, Ginny,” he said pleasantly and then helped himself to some toast.

“Hi Harry,” Ginny said.

“Listen,” Harry said. “I wanted to let you know we’re having a last minute Quidditch practice this afternoon after our last class. With Katie and Ron back we need to get them caught up with our latest plays.”

“Oh, great!” Ginny said brightly. “You know me — Quidditch is always the highlight of my day.”

“Yeah, me to,” Harry said. He grabbed his toast and stood up. “Sorry I can’t stay. I have to finish an essay before Herbology. See you later.”

“Bye!” Ginny smiled as she turned back to her breakfast.

“I see that smile,” Demelza said. “Oh, and our fearless Quidditch captain forgot to tell me about the practice. I may not show up this afternoon.”

“He probably didn’t see you there slouched down like that,” Ginny said. “I thought you were asleep.”

“Uh huh, I’m not sure how much he sees when you’re around,” Demelza said taking a half-hearted bite of her porridge. “It’s far too early for breakfast.”

Ginny thought over what Demelza had just said and wondered if it were true? She kept mulling it over the entire day. During Charms Professor Flitwick had actually had to tap his wand on the desk in front of her to get her attention. The entire class had tittered quietly and Willow and Demelza had rolled their eyes at her. She shrugged, not caring that they thought she was being silly. It was as if she could feel it. Something was going to change soon; she only had to wait a little longer.

She received further proof when she arrived in the Entrance Hall that afternoon to head to Quidditch practice and just so happened to run into Harry.

“I figured you’d be down at the pitch by now,” she commented casually as they headed out.

“Forgot the playbook this morning,” he said. “I had to run up to my room to get it.”

“Oh,” she said, feeling slightly disappointed that he hadn’t been waiting for her instead. Not that he would have actually confessed that even if it were the case. She glanced over at him as they walked, but he was flipping through the book.

“Any ideas what plays you want to practice today?” she asked, leaning over to look at the book.

“Well, definitely ones where the Beaters keep a hold of their Bludgers,” he said. “We don’t need anymore team members getting knocked out.”

Ginny snickered. “I seem to recall you’re the only one so far that’s managed that.”

Harry grinned. “I seem to have bad luck with Bludgers.”

“That is very true,” Ginny commented.

“I hear you did a great job of rallying the team after my, er, accident,” he said, shutting the playbook.

“Oh?” Ginny inquired. “Who told you that?”

“Demelza,” Harry said. “Sounds like you really put Cormac in his place. He’s quit, you know? So, I hope nothing else happens to Ron or we won’t have a Keeper for our last match.”

Ginny grimaced. “I just told Cormac to stick to keeping and leave the bludgering to the Beaters.”

Harry raised his eyebrows at her and she confessed. “Alright, I might have threatened him with a hex or two as well.”

“I’ve seen your hex work and I know I don’t want to be on the receiving end,” Harry admitted.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Ginny remarked lightly.

He smiled and seemed about to reply when he was distracted by Ron, who came out of the changing room and immediately bombarded Harry with questions about plays and possible ideas he had. Ginny glowered at him, but he seemed oblivious. Seemed was the key word, because she was fairly certain she had seen a calculating look in his eye as if he were putting two and two together as he approached them.

She wondered if she would ever figure her brother out. Hadn’t he pretty much told her she should choose Harry next time? Here she was, trying to do just that and he was interfering, as usual. Ergh!!! Alright then, she would just have to find a time when Ron was distracted or not around to make her move, because she had decided, if Harry didn’t do something soon, she would.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


The butterflies in her belly were so intense they were invading her chest. Ginny was afraid that if she opened her mouth to say anything, they would turn out to be real and flutter out to be free. The fingers of the hand Harry was holding tingled and sent shots of electricity up her arm. She shivered involuntarily. She couldn’t seem to stop grinning and hoped he didn’t think she was a complete idiot.

Oh sweet Merlin, he’d kissed her and it had been everything she had always dreamed a first kiss would be. It had been passionate, sweet, amazing, astounding, words could not describe. The whole room and everyone in it had disappeared and it was as if an entire box of Fred and George’s Wildfire Whiz-bangs had exploded. She had never wanted it to end, but of course it had to. She was only mildly aware of their surroundings when they had finally broken apart, and had absently taken note of Dean and Ron’s shocked expressions. Not that she cared. Harry had asked her to go for a walk and she’d said yes without hesitation.

Now they were holding hands as if they had done it a million times before, and it wasn’t awkward in the slightest. She looked down at their clasped hands and noticed that his fingertips were stained with ink from his detention with Snape. She squeezed his hand to feel that it really was solid and real and that he really was holding hers and this wasn’t just some figment of her long dormant imagination where Harry was concerned.

Harry looked down at her and smiled a big, goofy grin that made the corners of his eyes crinkle; those amazingly green eyes of his that practically glittered with relief and happiness. This was the happiest she had ever seen him and she was thrilled that she might just be the reason. Overjoyed, more like it, since it was about bloody time.

“What took you so long?” she blurted out.

“I was thick?” he responded.

She rolled her eyes. “You can say that again.”

He didn’t and instead leaned in and kissed her again right there in the Entrance Hall. Her heart skipped a beat and her stomach somersaulted sending all those butterflies fluttering to her extremities. She felt hot and cold at the same time and shivered. He placed one hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer while the other one tangled in her hair. Ginny wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers in his hair, luxuriating in the soft thickness of his raven locks. If she had thought the first kiss had been amazing, this one was beyond compare.

They were finally broken apart by a giggling group of second years that were ogling at them in amazement. Harry stepped away from her, flushing, while Ginny glared at them for ruining the moment. The blazing look in her eyes spoke volumes and they quickly scampered away.

She grabbed his hand and led him outside. The sun was still shining brightly and sparkled off the water splashing in the fountain in the centre of the courtyard.

“So,” she said.

“Sorry,” he said, uncertainly. “I suppose I got carried away.”

“I’m not complaining,” Ginny stated quickly and inwardly kicked herself for sounding too eager.

“I just have a lot of time to make up for,” he grinned sheepishly.

Ginny smirked. “You’re off to a good start.”

They wandered over the grounds, heading no place in particular. The late afternoon sun shone down warmly and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The grass seemed greener than it had been that morning when Ginny had headed for the Quidditch match. The trees in the Forbidden Forest swayed in a slight breeze. It was a beautiful day, one she wasn’t likely ever to forget.

Winding up by the lake, they watched the giant squid waving its tentacles in the air. Ginny waved back and Harry laughed. The sun was sinking lower and the trees across the grounds made long shadows across the lawn.

“I’ve been dying to ask you something ever since Slughorn’s party,” Ginny said.

“Really? What’s that?” Harry asked.

“Did you almost kiss me then?” she asked.

Harry put his arm around her and rested his head on top of hers, just like he had done at the party. “Yes.”

She wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him. “Why didn’t you?”

“Because,” Harry said, “you were dating Dean, and I wasn’t sure you were still interested in me.”

“How did you know I was interested today?” she asked, teasingly.

Harry smiled. “I didn’t. I took a chance.”

“I’m glad you did,” she said.

“Me too,” he said.

She gazed up at him unflinchingly. He returned her gaze with that fire in his eyes she was coming to know so well. He took her right hand in his left and his right arm wrapped tighter around her waist as if they were going to dance just like the last time, but this time when he lowered his head towards hers he kissed her.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghgh


To say that the next few weeks were bliss would be a vast understatement. Being with Harry opened Ginny’s eyes to everything that had been missing and wrong with her previous two relationships. She didn’t think it was possible to want to spend every single waking and non-waking moment with one person, but she was mistaken. She couldn’t seem to get enough of him and all of sudden she wasn’t as averse to kissing in public. Of course, they tried to keep it to a minimum since, while Ron had given them his blessing, he still didn’t really want to know all the details. Ginny imagined it would have to be somewhat bizarre to see your best mate kissing your little sister.

In the evenings Harry would sit with her and her friends in the library as they revised for their OWLs, but Ginny found his presence more distracting than Dean’s ever had been. It wasn’t that Harry was whispering in her ear and asking her to go with him for a snog in the stacks, but that was all she could think about when they were sitting there.

Finally, one evening when Hermione wasn’t hovering like a mother hen making sure she was revising, Ginny reached over and gently placed her hand on his knee. She couldn’t help but smile at the slight blush that tinged his cheeks.

Leaning in she whispered in his ear, “Can we get out of here?”

“Sure,” he replied, smiling at her. “Where do you want to go?”

“I have some Astronomy calculations I need to do,” she said, gathering up her books and stuffing them into her rucksack. “I thought you might be able to help me.”

Harry made a face. “I think I failed my last Astronomy test.”

Ginny smiled at him mischievously. “Don’t worry, I don’t think you’ll have any problems with what I want you to do.”

“All right, but couldn’t we just do it here?” he asked.

Ginny glanced over at the circulation desk where Madam Pince sat, eyeing all of the students. “I don’t think Madam Pince would like that. She’d accuse us of defiling the worktable or something like that.”

“Huh, what?” Harry asked in his usual eloquent way, and then realization slowly dawned on his face. “Oh, right, Astronomy.”

She smirked at him as she grabbed his hand, and led him out of the library. They’d only gone a few steps down the corridor before Harry pulled her abruptly into a secluded alcove. Ginny fell against him, revelling in being so close to him. She snaked her free hand into his perpetually tousled hair and pulled his head down towards hers until their noses touched. He continued to hold her other hand pressed between them against his chest. She could feel his heart beating against the back of her hand and was hyper aware that his was grazing her bosom. He seemed to realize this as well and made to move their hands, but she gripped his tighter and gently turned it until his palm was resting lightly on her breast.

“Ginny,” he murmured, his lips grazing hers, but resisting touching her.

“Don’t you want to, Harry?” she asked, worried that perhaps she had moved too fast.

“More than anything,” he admitted, his hand flexing slightly.

“Then don’t think, just do,” she whispered and kissed him softly.

Even through her shirt she could feel the heat of his hand as he gently squeezed her breast. He pulled her closer to him and his other hand roamed aimlessly up and down her back. Ginny tangled both hands into his hair and their kiss intensified. She ran her hands down over his shoulders and arms until they rested at his waist. Without even thinking, she pulled his shirt out of his trousers and then moved her hands back up his chest to begin untying his tie.

Harry’s hands froze and he broke their kiss. “Er, Ginny?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m not sure this is the best place for that,” he sighed.

Ginny took stock of their situation and unfortunately had to agree. Slipping out of his arms, she gazed at him slyly and began slowly backing away.

“Alright then, I have an idea of where we can go, but you’re going to have to catch me,” she laughed merrily as she sprinted away.

“Ginny!” Harry called after her in a strangled whisper, but she soon heard him chasing after her.

She knew she wouldn’t be able to prevent him from catching up to her, after all his legs were a lot longer than hers, but she called on her Chaser skills to dodge out of his grasp several times. Fortunately, her destination wasn’t too far away and she ran up a stairway that led towards the Divination tower. Just as she was about to head up the ladder that led to Professor Trelawney’s classroom, Harry grabbed her around the waist and spun her around.

“That,” he said, gasping for breath. “Was…very….”

Ginny smiled up at him sweetly. “Fun?”

“Not the word I was going to say,” he grumbled.

She took in his overly dishevelled appearance, un-tucked shirt, tie half undone, and his hair, Merlin she loved his hair, and almost felt guilty, but just couldn’t bring herself to feel anything but extreme attraction.

“There’s a roomful of privacy and cushions up there,” she whispered, inclining her head towards the ladder.

Harry eyed the ladder and his lips curved into a smile. “Ladies’ first.”

“Prat,” Ginny laughed. “Don’t think I don’t know being gentlemanly has nothing to do with why you want me to go first.”

He blushed slightly, but didn’t look the least bit sorry. “Go on, I’ll make sure there’s not someone already up there.”

He pulled the Marauder’s Map from his satchel, unfolded it, and tapping it with his wand muttered, “I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good.”

“I’ll say,” Ginny smirked, and started climbing the ladder. Harry never called to tell her to stop, so when she reached the top she pushed the trap door open and climbed into the dimly lit Divination classroom.

Harry climbed through a moment later and shut the door. He looked around and aimed his wand at the fireplace at the front of the room where Professor Trelawney usually sat and whispered “Incendio” and flames grew in the grate.

“Cosy,” Ginny commented. “I’m surprised no one else ever comes up here. Much nicer than the Astronomy tower if you ask me.”

“Probably because there’s a greater risk of getting caught,” Harry said. “I don’t particularly relish the idea of Professor Trelawney catching us here.”

Ginny tsked. “Oh, my no, but don’t you think she has probably already seen this in her crystal ball?”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to kiss him. He sighed against her lips and tentatively placed his hands on her waist. He deepened the kiss and a shiver of pleasure ran down Ginny’s spine. Harry ran his hands up and down her sides and back, but he seemed hesitant to try anything else again.

Ginny wasn’t nearly as shy and used the bit of knowledge she had to spur things along. While she was sorry she had had to date two other blokes before gaining Harry’s attention, she was glad to have some experience or they’d be utterly hopeless. She focused on her earlier intent and finished untying his tie and left it hanging around his neck.

Harry had become braver and had somehow managed to un-tuck her shirt. He hesitated a moment before slipping his hands under it pressing them against the small of her back drawing her closer to him. Ginny felt her knees turn to jelly at the touch of his hot hands on her bare skin.

“Merlin, Harry, I love y — kissing you,” she managed to cover before she let slip what was far too soon in their relationship to be confessing.

“Me too you,” he answered, pulling her down on a nearby couch. Somehow he had managed, she was sure by sheer luck to settle her bum on the cushion while her legs draped over his lap. Leaning her back against the pillows he slid one hand from around her back to her belly, and slowly reached up to touch one of her beasts.

Harry kept his head bowed so she couldn’t see him blush, as she was sure he was doing. She was just as glad since she felt herself flush from embarrassment, intermingled with pleasure. Ginny closed her eyes for a moment and relaxed, enjoying the feel of his warm hands on her skin.

Reaching up, she cupped his face between her hands and pulled him towards her. Looking in his eyes, she saw a depth of emotion that took her breath away. He kissed her and she closed her eyes again wishing that this moment would never end.

hghghghghghghghg ghghghghghghghghg


Ginny remained in her seat after Harry left her, not even bothering to watch him go. They had both said what needed to be said at the moment and there was nothing left. The ceremony finished up while Fawkes’ lament echoed across the lake as he flew towards the distant mountains. Vaguely she wondered where he would go and what he would do. After all, phoenixes lived forever, unlike witches and wizards. Had he been another wizard’s familiar before Dumbledore? She didn’t know. Hermione would know, and if she didn’t, she’d find a book to tell her.

She thought perhaps Hermione might be speaking to her at the moment, but her head was rather foggy. All she seemed to be able to do was look straight ahead at the glistening white marble that encased Professor Dumbledore. Ron was pulling on her arm, but she shrugged him off.

“Leave me alone,” she mumbled. “I need some time by myself.”

She couldn’t go back to the castle and face her friends. They’d ask her what was wrong or perhaps they wouldn’t even notice. Everyone was feeling numb from Dumbledore’s death. She’d known, when they found his body after the battle that it was just a matter of time before it was over for her and Harry. She’d also known there was no way she would be able to do it herself to save him the trouble. She wasn’t strong enough for that. So, they had spent the time before the funeral and the end of term pretending.

She wanted nothing more than to cry, but funnily enough, her eyes were dry, and even after squeezing them shut several times, no tears came. She was sure they were in there somewhere and would make their way out eventually, but for now she was grateful for the reprieve. Everyone had spent the last few weeks crying, it seemed. Right after Dumbledore had died, Harry had unabashedly cried in her lap while she stroked his hair. She had been just as devastated, but the fact that he was allowing himself to show so much emotion and let her comfort him spoke volumes to Ginny. That’s what made their break-up that much harder, because deep down she knew he needed her and he was pushing her away because he was afraid. There was absolutely nothing she could do about it either, because he thought he was doing her a favour, and she’d never be able to convince him otherwise.

Her stomach twisted itself into knots, her throat constricted and the familiar burning prickled at her eyes. Clamping down on the feeling before it could take hold she shoved it back for now. The sun was setting and she couldn’t stand out here by the lake forever. She had to go inside and face her friends and family. There’d be time later to cry.
Reviews 135
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear