Search:

SIYE Time:12:52 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Demon's Eye
By Shants

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, James Potter, James Potter, Lily Potter, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Luna Lovegood
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Language, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 7
Summary: AU Everyone thought they were dead. So how does everyone react when they find out they were banished instead? Harry's parents are back. And have many things to teach Harry so he can defeat Voldemort once and for all. Canon pairs. T for now possible M later
Hitcount: Story Total: 4078



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


Prologue

Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing…except for the plot line and a few original characters.

Period: Just after Harry’s fifth year at Hogwarts.

Summary:AU Everyone thought they were dead. Never to return to the realm of the living. But who knew that the power of love is practically limitless? Canon pairings.

(A/N) Hey everyone! So this is my first fanfic. Don’t be too harsh! But don’t be afraid to tell me what you think either. I am going to try and update at least every weekend. But if I get into a groove…who knows! Please review!



Albus Dumbledore sat at his desk, gently running his hand through his beard. He seemed lost somewhere deep in thought, not very aware of his surroundings. School had only just been let out two days ago. And just three days ago, Harry Potter had sat in the seat on the other side of the desk breaking everything in sight. Dumbledore did not blame Harry for his reaction to Sirius’ death, and the revelation of the prophecy. In fact, he didn’t think that Harry was mad enough with him.

As he sat at his desk, he kept running the scene of Harry destroying his office through his mind. He had just fixed everything that afternoon. He stood up, and moved over to a shelf picking a small golden object up. The object was circular, much like a coin. Only this coin had a spherical crystal in the middle. He had to admit that if Harry had broken this…he may have been a bit upset. Not at Harry, but at the fact that this irreplaceable item was just simply one of a kind.

He slowly drifted back to when he had received the item from a very strange fellow in the Hogs Head. It was the end of the summer after Dumbledore graduated from Hogwarts.

Dumbledore walked into the Hogs Head to grab a quick drink before he had to head up to the school to start getting his lessons ready. This headmaster of Hogwarts had allowed Dumbledore to come back as a teacher’s assistant in Transfiguration.

He sat down at the bar by a young man, and from the looks of him, he was an athlete of some kind. He was well built with sandy brown hair, and was probably a little over 6 feet tall. Dumbledore sat down and the man looked up at him with a smirk.

The bar tender walked up and asked what he would like. Dumbledore made his order and started tapping the bar with his fingers. He glanced at the man and noticed he was still looking at him. Feeling a little un-easy he decided to call this strange man on his glaring.

“Umm…Can I help you?” Dumbledore asked. He noticed that the man’s smirk turned into an outright smile.

“That depends. Your name is Albus Dumbledore; Am I correct?” At Dumbledore’s nod he continued. “Good. I have been asked to give you this. I can’t tell you what it is, just that it is the only one in existence and that it will be extremely useful in the future. I will contact you when the time is right. Don’t lose that thing or your world will be forever lost when the time comes.”

Dumbledore looked at the man curiously, and decided that he would accept this item even though he didn’t necessarily believe him. “You know who I am. Who exactly are you?”
The man chuckled and held out his hand, “Ah yes, how rude of me. My name is Dimitri. I cannot tell you anything more than that.”

Dumbledore was about to say something when the bartender came back with his order. Dumbledore nodded his thanks and paid him. He turned back to Dimitri was sitting and was startled to find that he had vanished. He looked towards the door and saw that it was still shut.

‘What a strange man.’ Dumbledore thought to himself.

Dumbledore chuckled at the memory. That was over one hundred years ago. Whatever Dimitri had been talking about had probably already happened. He started pacing back and forth in front of his desk, trying to figure out what the Order’s next move should be. He was totally lost in thought when someone spoke from the dark corner of the room.

“Why so tense old friend?”

Dumbledore was startled by the voice; he looked over towards the shadows. Suddenly his heart nearly stopped. A man stepped out of the shadows, a man that he would have figured to be dead or at least really old. But there in front of him stood none other than the very person that he had just remembered…Dimitri.

Dimitri smirked at the look of surprise on Dumbledore’s face, “So I take it that you are surprised to see me.”

Dumbledore snapped back to his senses and smirked himself, “Yes, I believe surprised is a good word for it. So Dimitri, how may I help you?” Dumbledore seated himself on top of his desk and motioned for Dimitri to sit in the chair in front of him.

Dimitri was smiling now as he accepted the offer to sit down. “I am glad to see that you remember me. It has been some time since we last saw each other at the pub.”

Dumbledore nodded, “So I am guessing that you have come to me to explain what that particular device is for?”

Dimitri’s face seemed to harden, “Alas, not today. I have come to you to discuss something else. Something that will be hard to understand and you may not believe me at first.”

Dumbledore nodded as if to tell him to go on.

Dimitri had a grim look on his face as he continued, “Well. I guess I can just start from where it all began. Ok Albus, you need to understand something first. I am not of this realm; I am what people would consider a demon. So in my world, time travels differently. For every year in this realm ironically 66.6 years go by in mine.” He paused.

Dumbledore nodded saying that he understood.

“So about 1000 years ago in my world (which is 15 years here), a young couple consisting of a witch and a wizard suddenly appeared in our realm. We thought that they must be new souls that have been damned to hell. Well after further inspecting them, we found that they were very much alive, which baffled us. There is no way for mortals to get back to this realm, or at least…there wasn’t until the witch made one. After the other ‘demons’ and I realized that they didn’t belong there, we did whatever we could to help them. The witch studied most of the time, trying to work on a spell that didn’t require a wand that would get them out of there. She is quite clever, anyways, so they sent me to you. I guess to warn you so you don’t have a heart attack or something.” He smirked. “I have been in this realm for about a day and was able to find out what happened 15 years ago. So the time to tell you about that item isn’t too far in the future.” He paused again.

Dumbledore seemed to be in a state of shock. If the couple was who he thought they were…this could just be the turning point in the war. He shook himself back to his senses, “So d-do I know this couple? I mean why would they want you to come to me?”

Dimitri laughed, “Oh you know them, quite well from what I understand. It took them 1,000 years to do it, but it finally happened.”

Dumbledore leaned forward a little, “So when will they be coming back?” He was almost positive as to who this couple was. At least he hoped it was them.

Dimitri laughed again, this time very loudly. “They are already here, and if I am not mistaken.” He paused and seemed to smell at the air, “They are outside your door.”

Dumbledore looked toward his door ‘this is it’ he thought. “C-come in.”

The door slowly opened to reveal a very fit looking young man, who looked extremely familiar. His raven hair now down past his eyes, his face almost dark. He looked closer and noticed a scar that started from above the center of his left eyebrow and ended just below his cheek bone. His glasses still the same circular design. He looked back at Dumbledore with a smirk playing at his lips. He continued into the office.

Following him in was a beautiful young lady, whose hair seemed to be a slightly darker red than Dumbledore remembered. Her eyes were also an even more intense green than before. She looked fit and healthy. She too had a noticeable scar on the back of her hand that appeared to be from a cut. She followed the man in the room with a large smile on her face.

Dumbledore was speechless; he had no doubt in his mind of who was standing in front of him. ‘James…..Lily…..alive?’

James seemed to notice that Dumbledore was haven’t trouble composing himself, so he decided to break the ice first. “So…” James paused. He too was having trouble speaking.

But Lily seemed to notice as she smoothly finished his sentence. “…what did we miss?”
Reviews 7
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear