Search:

SIYE Time:10:20 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Dream Come True
By SunDevil05

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 40
Summary: One of Harry's biggest dreams is coming true. A Post DH one shot.
Hitcount: Story Total: 16676
Awards: View Trophy Room


Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
Hello, everyone! I decided to try my hand at a Post DH one shot so I'm crossing my fingers that this turns out well! The rating is just for the use of a certain word.

Those of you reading Adventures as Newlyweds, the next chapter is with my beta so please be patient. It will be up as soon as she gets it back to me.

Enjoy and please leave a review!




ChapterPrinter


A Dream Come True



Harry Potter sighed, putting his feet up on his desk and clasping his hands behind his head. He had just finished paperwork for a recent stakeout he had gone on with his Auror team. There had been an anonymous tip about one of the few Death Eaters still on the loose trying to rebuild their ranks and start another war. Harry and his team had put an immediate stop to it, adding a dozen new residents to Azkaban.

Now that the paperwork was completed, all he had to do was send the forms to the right places. With a few flicks of his wand, several different colors of parchment rose into the air, rolled up and zipped off in different directions.

He looked around his desk and was surprised to see that it was cleared. Usually there were piles of parchment and files that he had to deal with, but today it seemed like he had finally caught up, and for the first time since he had finished his Auror training two years ago, he had nothing to do. This, however, was a very good thing. He was taking off early that day because his wife, Ginny Potter, had a match at two that afternoon and Harry had never missed a match before. Perhaps he could leave even earlier?

Harry stretched his arms high above his head and dropped his feet back to the ground. His eyes took in the few photographs on his desk. One was of the entire Weasley family, several were of him and Ginny, including one from their wedding day, and a few were of his friends and other loved ones. He smiled at the most recent frame to be added to his small collection and he picked it up.

Teddy Lupin was grinning from ear to ear, one of his front teeth missing, as he sat upon his first “big kid” broom that Harry bought him for his fifth birthday two weeks ago. He waved merrily and leaned forward on his broom, taking off on it and disappearing from the picture. Ginny was standing in the background of the picture, shouting after Teddy as he flew around in the frame, no doubt telling him to be careful.

Harry put the frame down again and thought about his godson. He was orphaned at an even younger age than Harry, and it tore at Harry’s heart every time he thought about the deaths of Remus and Tonks. It wasn’t fair for a child to have their parents taken like that, even if their parents were fighting for a better world and knew they could lose their lives. He knew exactly what it was like to grow up without parents. Initially, after Harry had defeated Voldemort and started to pick up the pieces, he had feared for Teddy’s future. Would he grow up like Harry had? The answer was obvious immediately after Harry had thought of the question; no. Teddy had people who loved him and would care for him. He would know about his parents and what they were like and he would always have people around him to tell him stories of them.

So Harry had been sure to spend time with Teddy and learned how to take care of a child at the same time. He was determined to give Teddy a life he himself had never had. He enjoyed every moment he spent with Teddy, even the less than glamorous times when Teddy had used him as a spit rag as a baby. Being around Teddy had also sparked many new feelings inside Harry and his desire to have a family had increased greatly.

Of course Harry had told Ginny shortly after they had gotten back together that he wanted a family, and she was more than happy to give him one. It was his big dream to have a family of his own and had been very happy to hear that Ginny wanted one too. They had several conversations about the topic during their engagement and several more after they had married, but they had both decided that starting a family could wait for a few years. Ginny after all had been recruited to the Holyhead Harpies just after she finished school, and Harry still had his Auror training to complete. There was also fact that they had gotten married shortly after Ginny finished school, and they thought they were too young to start a family. But that had been nearly four years ago and Harry was starting to feel a paternal tug more often than usual and was waiting for the right moment to talk to Ginny about it. Perhaps after the game they could sit and talk about it and really start making that dream a reality.

“Uncle Harry!”

Harry turned in his chair and was surprised to see little Teddy standing in the entrance of his cubicle. His hair was changing from the usual blue he sported to a sandy blonde color, making him look like the spitting image of Remus Lupin. His grin showed off an another hole in his mouth indicating that the five-year-old had lost another front tooth.

Behind his godson stood Ginny who was leaning on the frame of his cubicle and smiling softly at him. She held a large basket in her hand from which very delicious smells were coming from. Despite her smile, something was off about her. She was pale and looked tired like she had for a few weeks. It worried him. She was often sick and many times he would arrive home from work to find her asleep on the sofa even on days she didn’t have practice. Her moods often changed at the drop of a hat, forcing Harry to tread carefully around her. He wanted her to see a Healer and he hoped she would do it soon.

“Hey, Teddy,” Harry greeted the small boy, pushing his thoughts of his wife’s mysterious illness out of his mind, and stood up. Teddy ran forward, wrapping his arms around Harry’s legs and nearly knocked him over.

“I lost another tooth, Uncle Harry,” he announced and grinned up at him again. “See!”

“I see that,” Harry laughed and smiled down at him. “So what did I do to deserve such a wonderful visit from my favorite godson?”

“I’m your only godson, Uncle Harry!” Teddy giggled.

“How do you know I don’t have a secret godson somewhere else that I never told you about?” Harry teased.

Teddy narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms stubbornly. “What’s his name then?”

“Ted.”

“That’s my name!”

“No, it’s Teddy.”

“But Ted is my real name!”

“But everyone calls you Teddy, so Ted can’t be your real name.”

“Uncle Harry!”

Harry laughed at the indignant look on his godson’s face. He glanced up at Ginny, who was shaking her head at them and laughing. “All right, all right. What are you and Aunt Ginny doing here, Teddy?”

Teddy beamed. “Aunt Ginny is taking me to the Muggle park and she made us a picnic lunch, but she said we can’t go until we got you. Come on! I wanna go on the swings again!” Teddy announced excitedly and tugged on Harry’s hand.

“Teddy, why don’t you go say hi to Ron first, okay?” Ginny suggested to the five-year-old. “Do you remember where his office is?”

Teddy nodded. “Okay, Aunt Ginny.”

Within moments, he bolted from the cubicle. Soon after they could hear Teddy’s delighted laughter and Ron’s voice a few cubicles away.

Harry took advantage of the moment and grabbed Ginny around the waist. He kissed her softly.

“Hi,” he whispered against her lips.

“Hey,” she sighed and buried her face into his neck. “It’s been a long morning. It’s barely eleven, and I’m already exhausted.”

Harry chuckled and squeezed her to him the best he could. The basket of food was still in her hand and threatening to fall from her grip. It was making it difficult to hold her like he wanted.

“Drop that thing so I can greet you properly,” he suggested.

Ginny lifted her head and smiled at him before doing as asked. She put her arms around his neck while Harry’s went around her waist, and she gave him a long and deep kiss.

“Much better,” Harry murmured. He tickled her sides slightly, and she giggled. “I thought you had practice before the match.”

Ginny pulled away and picked up the basket again. “I do. Gwenog isn’t that much of a slave driver you know, even on game days. She gave us a long lunch break today, so I thought it would be nice to take Teddy to the park and have lunch. I thought you would like to join us, so we stopped by to see how much work you had left to do.”

She peered at his cleared desk. “Looks like you’re working hard. I thought you Aurors always had something to do.”

“I got done early,” Harry explained and pulled her to him again. Despite being married for almost four years he never tired of holding her to him and kissing her. He took advantage of that every moment he got. “I wasn’t going to miss your match.”

Something flashed in her eyes and she bit her bottom lip. His attention was drawn to them and the urge to kiss her once more returned. “Harry, there’s something we need to talk about.”

“Later, my love,” he whispered and quickly covered her lips with his own. She seemed reluctant at first but soon enough she was moving her lips against his much to Harry’s enjoyment.

“Eww!! They’re kissing!”

“My sentiments exactly, Teddy.”

They pulled apart, each of them disappointed for their impromptu snogging session to end. Harry looked over Ginny’s shoulder and saw Ron standing just outside his cubicle with Teddy on his shoulders. Both had disgusted looks on their faces.

“You two aren’t newlyweds anymore. Start acting like the old married couple you are,” Ron teased and gently set Teddy on the floor.

“I like Harry kissing me,” Ginny replied and turned to face her brother. She glanced at Teddy briefly before looking at Ron again. “Among other things I won’t say.”

Ron shuddered, staring at his sister for a few moments in shock. For a brief amount of time though, he looked concerned but it quickly disappeared. “There is a child present you know. Besides, that sort of behavior isn’t acceptable in the workplace.”

“Why don’t you listen to your own advice then, Ronnie? If a little kiss isn’t acceptable here, then things that you do when you visit Hermione in her department are on the verge of indecent,” Ginny retorted. “Definitely worth a citation or two from what I hear.”

Ron flushed and scratched the back of his neck. “We’re newlyweds still and we don’t do anything up there.”

“That’s not what Hermione tells me,” Ginny sang and grabbed Teddy’s hand. “Come on. Tell Ron bye.”

The confused five-year-old looked between Ginny and Ron. He waved at the latter. “Bye, Ron! Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry are taking me to the park!”

Ron ruffled Teddy’s hair and chuckled. “Have fun, kid!”

Ginny and Teddy began walking away with Harry bringing up the rear. They were nearly in the hallway when Ron called out to him.

“Hang on a moment, Harry! I need to talk to you about that stake out the other day.”

Harry stopped and turned to his friend. He looked at his wife and kissed her on the cheek. “You go on ahead with Teddy. I’ll meet you in the atrium.”

“Don’t be too long,” she replied and continued on with Teddy.

Harry hurried back to Ron and frowned at him. “What’s up, mate? I thought you had everything for that.”

“I do,” Ron said quietly and glanced over Harry’s shoulder. Harry heard the doors of the lift closing, and Ron turned his attention back to him. “Listen, mate, is Ginny feeling all right? She looks a bit peaky.”

Harry sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. “She hasn’t been feeling well. Teddy had a bad stomach thing a few weeks ago. I think she might have caught a touch of it from him.”

“Is she well enough to play today?” Ron asked in concern. “You know the whole family’s coming to see her at the match.”

“Ginny’s tough. You know that,” Harry replied. “Don’t worry about her. I’m sure she’ll be her old self soon enough.”

Ron looked doubtful. “Right. See you at the match then.”

Harry nodded and hurried back down the hallway to the lifts. Soon enough he met up with Ginny and Teddy in the atrium, and they headed out of the Ministry and to a nearby park.

A cloudless sky hung above them and the sun shone brightly. Despite the sunshine it was pleasant outside and made it a perfect day for a trip to the park. Harry slipped his arm around Ginny’s waist as they walked and held onto Teddy’s hand with his other. He heard Ginny sigh as she dropped her head to his shoulder.

“You okay?” Harry asked as they approached the park.

Ginny nodded. “Still feeling nauseous but other than that, I feel great.”

Harry frowned. How could she feel great yet still feel sick?

“All right, Teddy, where should we eat our lunch?” Ginny asked once they entered the large and busy park.

Teddy let go of Harry’s hand and took a few steps away from them. He looked around, his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed.

“There!” he cried and pointed to a tree not too far away from them. “I like that tree the bestest!”

He turned to look up at Harry and Ginny. “It’s the biggestest one and it’s got lots and lots of leaves!”

“It looks like the best tree to me,” Harry agreed. “Let’s go then.”

Teddy ran ahead of them. He was already sitting down when the Potters reached it. Once they settled underneath the tree, the three of them enjoyed the delicious lunch Ginny had prepared for them in the grass. When they had finished lunch, they cleaned up and headed toward a bench set near the playground. A handful of children were already playing and Teddy looked very anxious to join them.

“Can I go play, Uncle Harry, Aunt Ginny?” Teddy asked as they sat down on the bench.

“Yes, but what do you need to remember?” Harry replied.

Teddy bit his bottom lip in thought. He scrunched up his nose. “Um . . . . oh yeah! I’m not supposed to use magic in front of the Muggles, and I’m not allowed to tell them I can do it either.”

“And?” Harry coaxed and took Teddy by the shoulders. “What else?”

Teddy stared at him with a blank look on his face. His eyes darted back and forth and suddenly he grinned. “And I’m not allowed to change what I look like in front of everyone.”

“Very good,” Harry replied and ruffled his hair. He kissed him on the top of his head. “Go and play. Aunt Ginny and I will be right here watching you. Be careful, yeah?”

Teddy nodded and left them on the bench. They watched as he joined the other children and was quickly caught up in a game of chase.

“Looks like Teddy’s having the time of his life, isn’t he?” Ginny commented after a few minutes of silence.

Harry watched his godson chase after another child laughing in delight. “Yeah, he is. He loves this place.”

“I know,” Ginny replied. “It was really nice out this morning. I thought he would enjoy coming here. Andromeda seemed very thankful when I showed up earlier.”

“It’s hard for her, you know,” Harry sighed and put his arm around Ginny’s shoulders. “She’s not as young as she once was and doesn’t have the same energy your mum does. Five year olds aren’t exactly the easiest to take care of, especially one like Teddy. He’s got everything his parents did, plus his own special mix in there.”

Ginny was very silent for a while. Her gaze was fixed on Teddy. He seemed to have grown tired of playing chase and was now waiting in the queue for the slide. “I used to be so afraid for him.”

Harry looked at her and saw her eyes were shinning unnaturally. Was she on the verge of crying?

“I was there you know,” she said quietly, looking down at her lap and wringing her hands. She hadn’t spoken of the war in a very long time. “I watched Lupin jump in front of Tonks and take a curse for her. The next thing I knew, someone shouted the Killing Curse and he fell right into her arms. She just stood there in shock with him dead in her arms and finally she turned to me and told me to take care of Teddy. She told me to help you and watch out for her little boy. She made me promise before she took off after the Death Eater who killed Lupin. I followed her, hoping she wouldn’t do something too stupid. She got the bastard, but then Bellatrix killed her right in front of me.”

She sniffled loudly. It took Harry by surprise. Ginny had shed her tears for their loved ones a long time ago. She wasn’t one to get weepy like this all of the sudden.

“And then, right after that, I saw Percy heading towards me with Fred in his arms dead,” she continued and wiped at her eyes. “All I could do right then and there was cry. And it wasn’t for Fred or for Lupin or for Tonks. I was crying for Teddy and so worried what his life was going to be without his parents.”

“I was thinking about this earlier today, you know. I was worried for him too back then,” Harry admitted and took her hands. She looked up at him, tears still in her eyes. “He was an orphan like me and I thought he was going to have the same life I did but I knew he wouldn’t. His situation was different. He had you, me, Andromeda, your whole family to look after him. We’ve all made sure he was loved and cared for.”

She sniffled again. “I know. I just . . . oh I don’t know what I’m saying anymore. See what this is doing to me? I’m not myself and I’m crying for no real reason.”

He frowned and turned towards her on the bench. “Is the reason why you’re not yourself lately what you wanted to talk to me about before we left my office?”

She nodded and sniffed again. “Harry, I —”

“Uncle Harry! Uncle Harry!”

Harry turned away from Ginny, still holding onto her hand and watched as Teddy ran up to him.

“Can you push me on the swings? I can’t do it by myself yet,” he asked.

Harry glanced at Ginny who was hurriedly drying her eyes. She nodded. “Go on.”

“Lead the way, Teddy,” Harry said and stood up. He took a delighted Teddy’s hand, and the small boy led him towards the swings on the playground.

As Harry pushed Teddy on the swings, he kept his eyes on Ginny. She was watching them with a strange look on her face, and it was worrying Harry even more. Whatever it was that was making her like this went far deeper than a simple stomach bug. Harry was determined to find out what exactly was wrong with her.

Teddy grew tired of the swings and abandoned Harry for the bars. Once Harry made sure Teddy was being careful on them, he joined Ginny again. He sat next to her with the intention of resuming their conversation.

“So why aren’t you yourself?” he asked quietly and took her hand in his.

Ginny stared down at the pavement beneath them and scuffed her shoe across it. “Because I won’t be able to play in the match today.”

This statement took Harry for another curve. He goggled at his wife. He had no idea what the match had to do with her feeling herself.

“What? Why?” he asked.

“For the same reason I will be announcing this is my last season with the team at a press conference later this week,” she said simply and looked up again.

“Why are you resigning from the team without telling me about it first?” he asked. Harry was very confused and wondered if his wife had been hit a few too many times in the head with a Bludger.

“I am telling you, Harry,” she replied and gave him a teasing smile. “Right now, actually.”

“I mean why didn’t you talk about this with me a lot earlier? Ginny, this is a big decision. I thought we made these decisions together,” he replied. He was surprised by how quickly she had gone from crying to teasing in less than ten minutes.

“We do, but I can’t play any longer while I’m feeling like this,” she said and turned her body towards him. “It won’t be good for me.”

“Feeling like what?” Harry asked, not quite comprehending what his wife was getting at. “Feeling a little nauseous every now and then? Ginny, you’ve played with broken bones before. Being a little sick won’t make any difference. That’s no reason for you to give up your dream.”

Ginny smiled softly at him. She looked much different from the crying mess she had been in before Teddy dragged him off. She ran her thumb over his finger and sighed. “I’m not giving up my dream, Harry. Not really. I’m merely trading it in for another one, something I’ve always dreamed about. Well, what we dreamed about.”

Harry had never been so confused before in his life. His wife wasn’t making much sense to him at all. “What dream?”

Her smile grew. “Starting a family.”

Harry’s eyes widened and he licked his lips. He hadn’t seen this coming.

“Really?” he asked and took her other hand in his. He turned toward her completely and moved closer. “I was going to talk to you about that after the match today, actually. I know we’ve sort of talked about it but I wanted us to seriously think about it. You really want to start trying for a baby?”

Harry was grinning from ear to ear now. Sometimes it was as if they could read each other’s mind . . . well most of the time.

“I think we may have skipped ahead a bit,” she said and looked down at their joined hands. “That’s the reason why I can’t play and why I’ve been so different lately.”

Harry frowned and was going back to being utterly confused. “Because you want to try for a baby?”

She shook her head and looked up at him again. “No, it’s because we are having a baby. I’m pregnant.”

Shock set in and replaced the confusion. All Harry could do was stare at her in complete and utter awe. He didn’t know what to say at her announcement. She was pregnant?

Suddenly it all made sense. Ginny not feeling well had nothing to do with catching a stomach bug from Teddy. Her sudden ability to cry and all the nausea she had felt and being tired was because she was pregnant. No wonder she wouldn’t be able to play in the match today; Harry would have been furious with her if she had.

“Harry?”

Her voice broke through the thoughts swimming in his head, and he realized he hadn’t said anything yet.

“Please say something.”

He blinked, and his eyes focused on her face again. He saw she looked scared and worried.

“Oh, Ginny,” he whispered and brought a hand up to her cheek. He caressed it gently. “Are you really pregnant?”

She nodded and cracked a small smile. “Yes. Is that okay with you?”

“It’s the best thing I’ve ever heard,” he replied and kissed her. When they pulled apart, Harry put one arm around her shoulders to keep her close and put his free hand on her stomach. He got a shiver down his spine knowing that their baby was growing just beneath his hand.

“We’re having a baby,” he said happily. He kissed her again. He’d never been so happy before. “Does anyone else know?”

Ginny shook her hand put both of her hands on top of his. “I went to the Healer this morning since I’ve been suspecting it for a few days, but I didn’t want to say anything until I knew for sure. She confirmed it and strongly advised me not to play. I went down to the clubhouse and told Gwenog I wasn’t playing. She was really angry because I refused to tell her why. I wanted you to be the first to know since you are the father after all.”

Harry stiffened slightly at the word. Father. He was going to be a father. That was a very scary thought. Harry had no idea how to be a father. His happiness over her pregnancy was quickly replaced with fear.

Ginny seemed to have sensed his anxiety. She lifted a hand and caressed his cheek. “You are going to be a great father.”

He looked at her, his brow furrowed. “How do you know? I don’t know the first thing about being a father.”

“You didn’t know anything about being a godfather,r and you’re doing an excellent job so far. Teddy adores you,” Ginny replied.

“But that’s not the same as being a father,” he relented. “What if I can’t do this?”

“You can and you will. I know you can,” Ginny insisted. “Now, no more worries about it, okay? Let’s just be happy about the baby. You are happy about the baby, aren’t you?”

“I did tell you it was the best thing I’ve ever heard, didn’t I? Well, that and you agreeing to marry me,” he grinned and kissed her again. “It’s bloody brilliant!”

Ginny laughed and wiggled herself out of his grasp. She stood up. “We need to get going. Even if I’m not playing, I still have to be at the match. Besides, I’ve got to tell Gwenog the reason why I’m not playing before she hexes me into woodlice.”

She turned and called out to Teddy. Harry stood and joined her side.

“When are we going to tell the family?” he asked and took her hand.

“They’re all going to be at the match, aren’t they? We can tell them together after it’s over. Don’t you dare say anything if they ask why I’m not playing. I want to break the news together,” she said and picked up the basket. Harry quickly took it from her hand.

“Don’t worry. Mum’s the word,” he smiled. He looked out at the playground and saw Teddy hanging upside down on the bars. “Ted Lupin! You heard your Aunt Ginny! Let’s go!”

He looked down at Ginny again and found her scowling up at him. “What?”

“I can carry a basket,” she muttered then glared at him. “You aren’t going to turn into one of those husbands who treats his wife like she’s a fragile doll because she’s pregnant, are you?”

Harry shook his head quickly. He knew what would happen if he got too carried away. “No, love. Just holding the basket. I am allowed to dote on you somewhat, aren’t I? You are carrying my child after all.”

Ginny’s glare let up a bit as Teddy finally joined them again. She sighed. “Don’t get too carried away.”

Harry grinned and nodded in agreement before the three of them took off down the streets again to go back to the Ministry. Harry found that he couldn’t stop grinning. He was happy to see that neither could Ginny. Evidently Teddy noticed and became very curious.

“How come you’re both smiling like that?” he asked as they stopped on a corner and waited for traffic to stop so they could cross. “Is it your birthday?”

Harry shared a look with his wife. She gave him a nod.

“It’s not our birthdays,” Harry addressed the curious child. “We’re smiling because we are going to have a baby.”

Teddy’s eyes went wide, and he looked between his godparents in surprise. “You are?”

Ginny nodded. “Yes. Isn’t that exciting?”

He nodded enthusiastically then frowned. “But, Aunt Ginny, your tummy isn’t big. Aren’t you supposed to have a really, really big tummy like Fleur did? Mummy did, too! Grandma showed me pictures of her!”

Harry stifled a laugh and exchanged amused looks with Ginny. She looked down at Teddy again.

“Eventually, yes. See, Teddy, right now the baby is only about this big,” she held her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart, “and it’s going to get bigger and bigger everyday. In a few months I’ll have a big tummy like Fleur and Mummy did.”

“Oh,” Teddy replied. He spaced his own fingers apart like Ginny had as they began crossing the street. He looked up at them. “Was I ever that small?”

Ginny nodded. “Yes. A long time ago when you were in your mummy’s tummy.”

His frown deepened. He seemed to be thinking very hard about something. “How did I get in Mummy’s tummy?”

Ginny quickly looked at Harry with an amused yet shocked look on her face. Clearly she was not going to take this question from the five-year-old. Harry cleared his throat. “Err, it’s complicated. I’ll explain it when you get older.”

“Okay,” Teddy sighed and kicked a pebble on the pavement. “Are we going to the match now?”

“Yes,” Harry replied, relieved that he wasn’t going to press his question any further. “Aunt Ginny’s can’t play though because she has to be careful with the baby. Everyone is going to be there so you have to promise us you won’t say anything about the baby to anyone.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because it’s a big surprise and very important. You have to let the mummy and daddy tell the family about the new baby,” Ginny explained.

“Like a secret?” he asked.

Ginny nodded. “Yes. Just like a secret. Can you promise us that you will keep it a secret until Uncle Harry and I tell everyone?”

Teddy nodded excitedly. “I won’t say anything!” he promised.

They smiled at him and continued on their way back to the Ministry.

“So,” Ginny sighed when they were near the visitor’s entrance. “Are you still mad I’m trading in my dream?”

Harry glanced at her once they were standing outside the telephone booth. He took in her shining red hair and the smile that lit up her whole face. He leaned in and kissed her softly.

“Never happier,” he whispered.

As they walked into the phone booth and Harry began dialing the number, he thought that his dream had already begun with her when she agreed to be his wife all those years ago. It was just getting bigger.

And with that happy thought, they descended into the Ministry ready to tell the whole world his dream was coming true.
Reviews 40
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear