Search:

SIYE Time:0:54 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


That Night
By saz j

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 11
Summary: The night of the wedding, the night before it starts. One night, shared by two people. A one-shot dedicated to that couple. **Warning, violence with sexual activity **
Hitcount: Story Total: 6080



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
Hey, well, yes, I will agree that this is a, urm.. steamy, OK, very steamy chapter as my beta put it. Oh, all my thanks goes to Eric!
I want to dedicate this to him, for been such a star, as well as Breanie, this is my first one off, that she doesn't know about, so suprise!
Please read, and I love, no, no, adore reviews!




ChapterPrinter


Ginny Weasley sat under her favourite tree at the Burrow. The golden dress, picked out by Fleur flowing in the light summers breeze. She watched as small figures danced, laughed and enjoyed them selves. She smiled, it's nice to have one day off, from battles, fights and nerves. She felt a sudden serge of power, but she knew that power well, she had often sat with him under this same tree for hours on end. He slumped next to her, his dress robes billowing against the gathering wind.

“Did I forget to mention how beautiful you look today?” came his husky, deep but happy voice.

Ginny beamed, “No, I don't think you did, you were too enchanted by your wife!” Bill chucked as he extended his arm around his sisters back, and kissed her cheek.

“You look amazing Firefly.”

She dug her head deep into his chest and a smile crossed her face as they hugged, “I am happy for you, you know that right? Even if it has to be Phlegm.”

Bill laughed out loud, “Thanks, and can I just point out how proud I am of you?”

She frowned “Why? What have I done that is special?”

“You are going about life as if every thing is normal today, this week even, when the only person you truly loved left you, alone.”

She looked up at her closest and oldest friend and shrugged, “What more can I do, if he will not let me in?”

They sat there, in silence, still clutching each other, when Bill cleared his throat. “Just wait till this time, next year, when we have little Weasley's crawling on this lawn!”

Ginny sat up and stared at him, a wide grin spread across her face, “Seriously?”

Bill laughed, “Yeah, I hope you don't mind been an aunty at the age of sixteen-”

He was cut off as Ginny threw her self at him. “Of course I don't mind, Bill, you're going to be a father!”

He hugged her, “I am, and you’re going to be an aunty and a godmother!”

Ginny beamed, “Are you sure?” He nodded. “Does Mum know?”

Bill shook his head, “You’re the first!” He slowly stood up, letting the sun hit his face, revealing the scars from the previous month, and he extended his hand to help his sister up. “Will you dance with me firefly?”

She laughed, “Of course I will.”


She danced, she danced all night, with her brothers, her father, even Remus, Shacklebolt and Moody asked for a dance. Only one person refused to meet her eye, but only watch when she didn't look, Harry. She knew though, she could feel his gaze bore into her, and she begged the heavens for him to stop, how could he break her heart, but still want her so badly, but not letting her in?

Hermione came up to her, and asked for a sisterly, best friend dance, the two girls laughed, as they danced and talked of things good and fine. As the night drew to an end, Hermione bent down, and whispered to her friend, “He still cares you know, even though he doesn't speak, he cares, and I'm so proud that you are not sulking, or ignoring people, but getting on with your life, he wanted that, but at the same time, he wishes you would act sad-”

Ginny sighed, “I know Hermione, and I miss him so much, but this was his choice, I will always help him when he asks, he knows this, but I must be strong, because part of me knows that he requires that as well.”

The two girls ended their dance, and walked up to the Burrow hand in hand, singing a tune that the band had played, swaying their hands and arms to their own beat. Hermione stopped at Ginny's bedroom door. “I'll see you in the morning, Ron wishes for me to sleep with him tonight-” a slight blush spread across her face. Combine.

Ginny laughed, “I don't mind in the least, but make sure you are discreet, Mum would kill Ron otherwise.”

The two girls giggled, Hermione flung her arms around Ginny's neck and kissed her forehead, “Night Ginny.”

Ginny smiled, “Night.”

Ginny gathered her night ware and walked into the bathroom across the hall, after changing and washing she slid into her bedroom quietly. Looking out of her window, she saw the moon, the darkness of the sky. It was late, drawing up to three in the morning. A long week lay ahead of her, she yawned as she drew her curtains. She was just pulling back the bed sheets as a knock at her door interrupted her. Sighing, she walked over to the door and opened it, just a fraction.
A dark silhouette stood there, as the figure moved closer, she couldn't miss the dark raven black hair, the green eyes and his clean but sweaty scent.

“May I come in, and speak to you?” asked Harry.

She nodded and opened the door wider for him to enter. She closed the door and walked over to window as he cast a silencing charm. “What did you want to speak to me about?” enquired Ginny, she acted as normal as she could, trying to ignore the rush of her blood, the pain of her heart beating so fast.

He stood there, staring at her, she felt his eyes absorb her entire body, and she felt him searching her with hungry desperate eyes, as she swallowed, waiting for him to answer.

“How can you do it?” he croaked.

Her heart rate quickened, her nerves piling up, “I don't understand!” she replied, trying desperately to keep her voice steady.

He moved closer, “How can you act so normally?” he demanded.

She gripped her window ledge, trying to keep her self from exploding with anger; she spoke, her voice failing to be so calm. “This is what you wanted, isn't it?”

His brow was soaked with sweat, his hand clenched. “I may have appeared to want that, but this is killing me!” his voice was harsh, full of anger and meaning.

“I am trying my best. You're not making this easy, Harry-”

“Don't say my name like we're friends!” he hissed.

Ginny gasped taken aback, “I didn't mean to-”

“To what? Make me want you, make me desperate, make me want to get inside you, what didn't you mean?” he was so close, she could feel his heart beat, smell his sweat, see every fibre of him.
“You broke up with me, remember, to protect me!” she was trembling, she hadn't been this scared in years, he was hot with rage.

“Harry you're scaring me!” she whispered.

He slammed his hand against the wall she was against, closing in on her- “All I want is to know Gin, do you love me?”

Ginny relaxed a bit, and searched his monstrous eyes, “Yes,” she whispered. His gaze softened.

“How can you? Look at me, I'm, I'm-”

“Scared?” asked Ginny.

He stared at her, and searched her face, until his eyes bore onto her lips. He licked his and his breath became rapid, he bent down furiously and captured her lips, so she fell into him, moaning as his lips crushed hers, biting her, his fingers scratching her, his body attacking her, her nails clung into his arms bare skin, clawing at his chest. He stepped away and removed his trousers, moving closer to her, removing her pyjama bottoms.

Ginny's tongue found its way into his mouth, her hands searching his hair and searching his chest, removing his shirt. Her hands feeling his new six-pack, his hands roaming for the end of her tank top, removing it, and his eyes were sore with hunger. They stopped, for a fraction of a second, their breath heavy, their throats sore, their lips bloody, he pulled her hips toward her bed, laying his prize down, kissing her more softly, she smiled up at him, and he suddenly realised what he was doing.
The monster in his chest roaring, urging him to continue.

He looked down at her, a tear escaping his eyes, “I'm sorry-” he started.

She only smiled, she knew he needed this, as much as she did, “Don't be.” she pulled his head down, as their lips met again, he pulled his self on top of her, their hips contracting as she moaned his name.

Then they were lost for hours that seemed like a lifetime.



Late that morning, Harry awoke. It was dawn. The sun was rising, just as Ginny's chest was.
He wiped his mouth, wondering if what they did was right, if felt so wrong, but at the same time so right. He bent down and kissed her forehead, covering the sheets around her. He got up, got dressed and looked out of her window. It was time to go, time to start his journey to leave not only the women he loved, but the family as well.

Ginny woke up hours after; she sighed as she sat up and looked at the empty space that Harry has laid in, next to her. She knew that he had gone, and she knew she wouldn't see him until after the final battle. What happened that night, was a reassurance to them both, a reason for Harry to fight, that was what that night was for.


A/N- Thanks for reading, enjoyed, or not? Then please review, if I get a lot of reviews, I may want to write a sequel... you never know.

Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear